Surrender, Mate. (Cursed Mate...

By _thistroublemaker

ON HOLD FOR THE TIME BEING "Surrender to me, Artemis" He whispers in my ear harshly and I struggle even more... More

Blurb
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
BONUS- ASHALLYN. ASHALLYN NOAH BLACK.
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24- CAMERON'S POV
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26- ALTERNATE POVs
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29- ALTERNATE POVs
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31- CAMERON'S POV
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44- CAMERON's POV
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46- ALTERNATE POVs
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
PUTTING IT ON HOLD
NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT!
CHAPTER- 62 Alternate POVs
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 3

494 37 8
By _thistroublemaker

Song- My House by Flo Rida

"No" I don't even have to think twice before giving my answer to Aunt Delilah.

"Excuse me?" She glares at me, "I am ordering you, not asking you. Big difference kiddo"

"No" I repeat. "Not happening, Luna Delilah"

"Art" She warns me, but I am on a roll.

"As it is, I have to share my home with Stella-"

"Hey! I thought you loved me" S exclaims with an exaggerated pout. I ignore her.

"I am a tigress for crying out loud!" I hiss. "I hate people. I cannot have 5 shifter teenagers in my home. It is my territory... and they... I don't even like them" I point in their general direction, not even caring that they can hear me.

"Your 'I-am-a-tigress-I-need-my-space' card is not going to work on me, Art. Need I remind you that Teague and I shared the same roof for eons?" Aunt Delilah is having none of it.

"Pa put you on it, didn't he?" I glower at the thought of my Pa going behind my back and telling Aunt Delilah to send some stupid wolves to keep me company.

"He wishes" Aunt Del snorts. "That man doesn't have the guts to make you uncomfortable, even if it is for your own good". Stella backs her up with "I know, right?!"

"Why are you doing this Luna Delilah?" I kneel in front of her and she smiles sadly at me.

"Just for that exact reason, my darling. I am your God Ma, and yet you address me with my title. You are too damn distant from everyone, Art" She runs her hand on my hair and on cue I pull back slightly.

"I am not distant!" I deny instantly.

"When was the last time you came to see me before today?" She asks and I frown, not able to remember when the last time I saw her was. I shake my head and say, "But I am here now!"

"When was the last time you talked with Liv?" I try to remember when I talked with Mom last, and once again I come to a blank.

I want to tell her that I am just returning the favour by not trying to connect with them as they did with me 10 years ago, but I don't. She wouldn't like to hear that from me. And I really don't want Auntie Del to be mad at me. So instead, I change strategies.

"I talked with Pa just this morning" I point out and she glares at me, "That was because you didn't have your guard up for once, so he got through to you to get you to leave Taylor alive"

Somebody snarls and I take it that it is either Taylor or Tyler. Either way, I don't give a damn.

"I... they can call me on my cell phone, anytime they want" I say pathetically and Aunt Delilah shakes her head.

"You do realize that this conversation gets pathetic every second you continue speaking, right?" She tells me and I frown. "Also, they cannot call you because they don't get phone reception in the town they are in right now"

"But Auntie, I cannot have all five of them living in my house... I just cannot. There isn't enough room" I lie.

"There are 12 rooms in your house, Art" She tells me and before I can argue, she points out, "And I am not even counting the basement and attic and the game room and theatre room and pool room and the basketball court"

"But-"

"It's getting late, and oh! I almost forgot. Warrior Rey said that he expects to see you tomorrow morning at 4 am for training" I am gaping at my God Mother and she just turns towards the other "The same goes for all of you too" and then to Stella she says, "You too, darling"

The smug expression from Stella's face slips and she looks like somebody kicked her puppy, "But, Aunt Del-"

"I don't know about you kids, but if I don't go to bed now, Spice will go bat shit crazy and come hunting for me. Nighty-night!" She says in a sing song voice and gets off the counter, leaving me still kneeling on the floor.

"You are seriously doing this, Luna Delilah?" The bitterness in my voice stops her from making her escape.

She stiffens, turns to look at me and frowns, "Yes, Artemis. Yes I am"

"Cool. Punish me for their mistake, why don't you? That's what you and Pa know anyway" I hiss and walk out of the kitchen door, not bothering to wait for anyone to follow me to my home.

(*-*)

I sit on the bar stool in front of my main door, watching five of the most annoying werewolves ever getting their stuff out of their cars.

The bags they have with them are too many to count and I am tempted to tell them to not bother unpacking considering how I plan to have them evacuate my home ASAP.

Stella is upstairs in her room with a tub of ben and jerry's, fretting about tomorrow's training. Needless to say, she is not a gym bum.

The door is open and I force a smile on my face as I see the five of them, Alice, Taylor, Victoria, Tyler and Cameron walk up the porch.

"Should I read you out the rules of this house before you make yourselves comfortable?" I ask in a saccharine sweet voice.

"Why don't you fuck off?" Alice spits out and I keep my smile in place.

I watch Alice and Tyler walk in, only to come across the invisible door that stands for all intruders and frown at each other when they realize they cannot get in.

"Rule no 1" I flick off my left hand's pointer, "don't try to act smart"

"You little bitch" Alice sneers. I don't blink an eye.

"This house is bewitched, a gift from my other God Mother, Mel" I tell them and then add, "Only people I invite in can enter, and sadly, I haven't invited you guys inside as of yet"

"Can you please hurry? There are mosquitoes outside and I don't know how long I can hold before scratching like a mad-dog" Victoria says and I frown.

"Okay. Don't get your panties in a twist, I'll just point out the rules and then you guys can come in" I sigh and flick my wrist to materialise a can of coke from the refrigerator.

"Rule no 2- You cannot invite anyone over. Fraternize outside my house if you will, yeah?" I take a sip from my coke.

"Rule no 3- You cannot use my kitchen. Or my stove. Feel free to go out for your meals" I think of the other things and then add.

"Rule no 4- Basement, attic, basketball court and the first floor is off limits. Your rooms are on the 2nd floor, and I will really appreciate it if you guys stick to that floor" Another sip of my drink and it is over.

"And the last rule, rule no 5- The music is non-negotiable. Only mine or Stella's playlist can be docked in the speakers, so if you have a problem with our music taste, please stay in your rooms or outside the house, okay?" When I see how bored they look, and how badly Tyler is scratching at his arms, I suppress a smile and invite them in.

"Aw, why are you guys waiting outside? Please come in!" I wave my hand in the universal, 'come in' gesture and shooting me death glares all of them file in.

"Have you, like assigned us rooms or something?" Victoria asks me as they start towards the stairs and I give her a look.

"Feel free to sleep in whatever room you like. There are 7 rooms up there, so it is up to you" I tell her with a small smile, wondering why I don't detest her as much as I detest the other four.

"Okay. Thanks for taking us in, Artemis" She says and I give her a fake smile.

"Nice song" She comments. Alessia Cara's Here is playing on the speakers.

"Yeah" Why is she trying to make small talk? I don't even like her. I mean she is a part of the evil trio. I detest all three of them.

"Aunt Delilah can be tough sometimes, but she means it for the best. I am sure she thinks that she is punishing us by sending us here to stay with you, considering how she thinks we are all brats, so she is probably not thinking about how much trouble you will have with us. But I am-" I cut her off.

"You don't need to defend Luna Delilah to me"

"I was just saying that because you seemed mad at her when you left-" She tries to clarify her point.

"That is between my God Mother and me" I tell her with a fake smile, "I'd rather you don't interfere"

"She is just trying to help" Cameron steps in between the two of us and glares at me.

One look at his face and all sorts of memories come back to me that I have to take a step back. I have to remind myself that he is not him, but it is so damn hard. He just reminds me so much of him. They are so similar yet so different.

"Are you okay?" Victoria takes a step towards me and I take another one back.

"I am f-fine" My smile wavers.

"But-"

"Let her be, Tori. Not everyone deserves your kindness" Cameron grabs Victoria's hand and starts pulling her up the stairs.

"But bro-" Victoria looks at me like she wants to hug me and I realize that this chic is not faking right now.

Since Alice and Taylor are gone, I decide to stop the bitch act and tell the Gamma's daughter.

"I am fine, Victoria. Go pick a room and sleep, early morning training tomorrow, yes?" And walk away from them, not bothering to look back and see if she follows her cousin.

*****

What do you guys think of this story so far? Enjoying it or nah?

VOTE if you like it and COMMENT and let me know what are your thoughts on the characters!!!!

Love you all!

XOXO

#Peace

-N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...
117K 5.5K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
925K 20.2K 63
**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY** "As the new Alpha of vengeful eyed pack,I thereby pass my first judgment on Ciara Acacia Jones,You are therefore demoted t...
1.9M 43.7K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...