A Woman Of Ice

By satansapostle6

If you liked this story, feel free to check out my other rewritten Draco stories, they are all much better. More

The Soundtrack
LIV- At Home
LV- The Curse Of Killer Frost
LVI- Great Minds....
LVII- Persuasive Tactics
LIX- Fortify
!!!!!
LX- This Is War
LXII- Winter Is Coming
LXI- Alone Together: Pt. 1
LXII- Alone Together: Pt 2
LXIII- Never Enough
LXVIII- Sacrifice!
LXIV- Hidden
LXVI- Happy As The Kennedys
LXIX- Counter Strike
LXX- Only You
LXXI- Reality Check
LXXII- When The Ice Begins To Crack...
LXXIII- Confident and Ready
LXXIV- Just An Intern
LXXV- Corporate Spy
LXXV- Dear Mr. Greyhill
LXXVII- A Blast From The Past
LXXVIII- That Night
LXXIX- The Sub, The Superstar
LXXX- The New Development
LXXXI- Black Magic and Miracles
LXXXII- The Real Father
LXXXIII- When The Fat Lady Screams
LXXXIV- Put Your Head On My Shoulder
LXXXV- Foul(Play)
LXXXVI- The Shrieking Shack
LXXXVII- The Godfather
LXXXVIII- The Wolf's Bane
LXXXIX- Feeling Epic, Then Feeling Whitney
XC- Psycho Without You
XCI- Delicious
XCII- Thought I Was Dead
XCIII- An Unsettling Scar
XCIV- Going Nowhere
XCV- The Cause
XCVI- A Cry For Help
XCVII- A Girl's Best Friend
XCVIII- Clear
XCIX- Let The Games Begin
C- Eternal Glory
CI- The Five Champions
CII- Slanderous Gossip
CIII- The Fist Fight
CIV- The Yule Ball Date
CV- Someone Who Could
CVI- Reckless And Alone
CVII- Best They Not Know
CVIII- Tremors
Anyone reading this series please read this.

LVIII- Conquer

162 6 0
By satansapostle6

"So where do we go now?" Killer Frost asked, waking up as Luke drove the stolen Impala.
"I think you'll like this surprise," he smiled. "We're headed to Atlantic City."
Killer Frost nodded. "I like."
"Alright," Luke nodded. "I figured you'd want to have some fun in control. See how well I know you," he smiled. "Showtime."

The two stepped out of the car looking fearless and strong.
  "Alright, party's over, everybody out," Luke announced loudly, bursting into the most glamorous and exuberant club in Atlantic City.

The obvious fool leader of the group laughed derisively, completely underestimating the pair. Despite the fact that they each carried an uzi.
  "Well look everyone, it's Bonnie and Clyde," he sneered. "That's cute."
  Killer Frost grinned. "I'll show you cute."

  The man laughed. "I like your girlfriend," he said appreciatively to Luke. "She's got.... style."
  "Evidently more than you," Killer Frost noted, glancing at the man's awful multicolored jacket.

The music stopped, and the entire drunken, sloppy crowd was just itching for a violent outbreak. 
  "Ooooh."
  The man smiled, looking down for a moment. "Alright, alright. So you like 'em feisty. You've got a real flare to you, buddy," he nodded almost out of respect.
  "I'm not interested in your respect," Luke smirked,"buddy."
  "Well, if I were you, I'd just get going then," the man said threateningly.

Killer Frost immediately yet calmly fired her gun into the air, two shots precisely. No more than a second apart, as she'd studied.
  "We're not going anywhere," Killer Frost said firmly, parts of her sickly pale face shadowed by the darkness of the club.

  "Unless we want to," she said more gently.

  The stupid man laughed. "Is that all you got?"

Killer Frost laughed in reply, fearlessly dropping her gun and kicking it aside as if it meant nothing. Which it did. She glared slightly, blasting the glamorous ice sculpture with her own ice.

  "That's what I've got. Don't make me show you everything."
  "Hmm. That's my girl," Luke nodded, then turning to face the new former owner of the club. "Now go on, and get your a girl who can do that."
  The man stared. "F**king freak of nature!"
  "You can call me Killer Frost!"

And with that, he rushed out the door, hopped into his fast luxury car, and was never be seen again. Luke and Killer Frost watched him leave with pleasure. Killer Frost turned around quickly, with an energetic smile. She then laughed with joy.

  "This is going to be so good."
"I know," Luke nodded fondly. But then he raised his voice, arm on Diana's shoulder in congratulations. "My good friend here is a very talented individual. And she's willing to do anything for me, and vice versa. So I suggest you all think real hard before going against us. Now this place, and all of its awesomeness, will continue as planned. But you're all in good hands now," he grinned, projecting his voice. "Objections?"
  No one said a single word.
  Killer Frost smiled happily. "That's what I thought."

  "Now, let's have some fun!"

The crowd cheered joyfully, not giving a single damn as to who ran the club, as long as they were allowed fun and games and drink. Killer Frost walked, practically bounced, toward an ornate false silver throne, glistening divinely in the center of the room. Killer Frost sat with a sadistic grin on her face, simply loving life.

  "Care to join?" she asked.
  Luke Castellan laughed with her. "Why, yes I would."

The two sat together, relishing their chaos that they had created together. Both knew that it wouldn't last forever, but that only made the both of them want this life more. They wanted the carefree fun to last an eternity, but it wouldn't. Far from it.
  "Diana. There's something that I need to tell you," Luke said quietly, but loudly enough for her to hear through the music.
She nodded. "Go ahead."
Luke sighed. "This little road trip?" he shook his head. "Not at all an order from The Boss."
  Killer Frost nodded slowly, knowing what he meant.
  "Truth is, I am loyal to him, I am. But.... I just wanted a break," he explained.
  Killer Frost nodded. "Yeah. We all do."
  Luke smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry that our lives aren't what I promised you. But we'll get that soon enough."
  Killer Frost shrugged. "I know. Luke.... I knew what I was getting myself into, serving Kronos, trying to be with you," she pointed out. "But I was willing to serve the Lord of Time for you, and us. I honestly don't believe that this can get any crazier than it already is."
  "Shhhh! Don't jinx it!"
  Killer Frost chuckled. "This whole thing is already jinxed."
  Luke nodded soberly.
  "So. How long are we staying off The Boss's radar?" Killer Frost asked.
  "A month or two, maybe. Then it's time to get started," he replied.
  "How long before we get to kill Percy Jackson?" the young woman asked.
  "We'll get there eventually," Luke smiled fondly.
  "I can't wait until I get to turn him into a human glacier."

  Luke was baffled. "But why? He never did anything to you."
  "But he definitely hurt you," Killer Frost pointed out vengefully. "And that's the same thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 61
Life isn't what she thought it would be. First, she moved to America to hide from her uncle, then her mother dies, then she's trapped in a casino, th...
216K 4.3K 18
. SUMMARY WILL BE PUT BACK UP ONCE EDITING OF CHAPTERS IS FINSIHED :)
9.5K 922 30
༄𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨.༄*ೃ⋅°✧ © -angeliqslytherxn, 2020. may or may not be rewriting this story.
12K 237 16
Drarry. This story starts in 8th year there might be smut TRUST ME I IMPROVED. I hope it won't be cringey i'll try my best for spelling mistakes!!