Second chances . Cameron Dall...

By AaronObsessedx

• I hope one day you find someone who can make flowers grow even during the saddest parts of life • More

Flashback .
A day to remember
Im yours and your mine
Was anything you said true ?
Second chances ?
I've missed you
Yes !
Meeting the fam!
I couldn't make him happy enough .
AUTHORS NOTE ♡♥♡♥
Authors note again '
I dont want this to end .
Seperated .
Unexpected Surprise
Its just one of those days .
This is the end for us .
Wreck !
Sorry sorry sorry
time flies
College girl !
Urrrr suprise ?
Well be responsible enough...
1 month visit .
author note !
Family
Back to Colorado
4 Months !
crying for help
AUTHORS NOTE !
Happiness and pain
half and half ?
New years , new beginnings !
best things to come !
Daddy Dallas .
tying the knot .
❤️AUTHORS NOTE❤️
NEW FANFIC!!
Plzzz

Just the two of us .

99 2 0
By AaronObsessedx

The sun shined through the blinds to bright . What time was it ? I look at my phone and waited for my eyes to adjust to the light it read 9:12am .

I groaned and rolled over and began scrolling through Instagram .

I soon logged into twitter to see my followers increased big time , and tweets that read "is that your gf!" "she's so pretty luck her!!"

I look at Cameron's profile to see he posted our selfie we took the day we met with the hashtag #ThelfiesWithTheBae .

I smile and reply "I love you too cameron aha . I look horrible !" I roll out bed and walk into the bathroom .

I turn on the shower and strip my clothes off . Just Thinking of the events of last night gave me thousands of butterflies .

I hop out and dry myself . I pull out some new Hollister shorts and a crop too that said "Good vibes" I slip on my TOMs and head into the bathroom .

I apply some mascara and eyeshadow . I dry my hair pull my hair into a pony tail . My leg was killing me so I went downstairs to grab some pain killers .

I take two and text cameron . "Goodmorning babe" while waiting for my response I make bagels with cream cheese .

"Goodmorning beautiful . Come over today ? The boys are going out and I wanna have a lazy day but with you !" "Sure babe , be there in 20 min"

I leave my mom a note even though she hasn't been home for 2 days . I grab my keys and head out the door . -----------------------;)-------------------- Once I reach the boys house I knock and wait for a response and I get nothing .

I open the door and thankfully it was unlocked . I find cameron on the couch sleeping like a baby . I take a picture and post it on twitter "Maybe I took a little too long"

I walk into the kitchen and pull out some chips and sit on the counter . "Hey" cameron said in the sexiest sleepy voice ever .

"Hey sleeping beauty" I reply "come lay with me ?" I get up and lay on the spot next to cameron .

"So when do you get your cast off" "in two days actually , thank the lord" Cameron wraps his arms around my waist and pull me in closer .

His lips hover over mine and it felt just right . "So a lazy day huh ?" I ask . "Yeah it's going to be even better since I'm with my girl"

I feel my cheeks turning red at the comment . "I love you cam" "I love you too , let's do a YouTube video !" he squealed I laugh as we tweet #AskCam&Em .

Our phones began blowing up and cameron pulls me upstairs into his room . "Hey guys it's Cameron and this is my girlfriend Emily . So were going to do an ask cam & Em .

'How did you guys meet ?' I smile and speak up . 'At the mall , we bumped into eachother and I was lucky it was this man' We got various questions about our love life and whatnot . After the video cameron began editing it and finished uploading it .

"Cameron I'm hungry" He laughed and picked me up . "Let's order pizza !!" He yelled while carrying me down the stairs .

"CAMERON PUT ME DOWN !" I shout "if you say so" he throws me on he couch and he laughs his butt off .

"You have a cute laugh you know ?" I say "Not as cute as you" he's so cheesy aha . While cameron placed the order I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit .

I grabbed a water and plopped in the couch waiting for cameron to get back from wherever he was .

The door bell rang and I decided to open the door "Two larger pizzas ma'am . Total will be $19.68" "Ahh yeah here you go"

I grab the boxes and shut the door "CAMERONNNN PIZZAS HERE!" I shout but get no response I walk into the kitchen to see a note .

"Follow the rose pedals princess" I get outside and there's candles lighting the path with rose pedals following . I get to the end of them and look up , the trees have lights twirling around them ,

And then there's my love standing there . "cameron did you really do this ?" "with the help of my sister , but it was my idea" "Gosh how I love you" i place a kiss on his lips and I gotta say I loved the feeling I got when we kissed .

"I wanted it to be our actual first date" "As long as I'm with you it's always a date" he pulls out the chair for me and then disappears .

"Cameron don't leave me" I cry out . "Sorry I went to go get our food babe chicken enchiladas and lava cakes" "Mmm my fav babe" "no way mine too haha" we ate until we couldn't eat no more .

Cameron got up and turned on the song I won't give up and approached my way . "May I have this dance" I nod and follow his lead . We sway back and fourth to the rhythm .

"Emily , look when I say this I mean it . I was in love with you from the day we met and believe me I still am . It's just this has never been so real you know ? your the only girl that's made me feel the way I'm feeling . I love you Emily"

"Cameron , I'm glad I bumped into you that day . If I wasn't for Julianna getting me out of the house we wouldn't be here right now . I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas"

Cameron bites his lips while staring at mine . "just do it" he cups my face and leans toward me .

Gosh I get this rush of butterflies in my stomach that I can't control . "Let's go inside" He grabs my waist an picks me up .

"Cameron no don't do that !" He runs into the house and up the stairs into his room and flops me on the bed .

"Your such a dork babe and that laugh of yours is too cute" "not as cute as you . where were we ?" His body is leaning against mine as we continue our session .

Cameron smiles through the kiss and I can't help but smile as well . "CAMERONNN" Nash barges in and yells .

"Woah was I interrupting something ?" I cover my face and laugh "Mm no I was just getting ready to go" I reply "I'll call you later I'm sorry" cameron whispers "Its fine . I love you bye"

I walk downstairs and meet the guys all sprawled out on the couch . "Where you going the party only started" Matthew asks

"I've been here all day and I'm kind tired you know ?" Jack G smirks and laughs "All day huh ? What went on ?"

"You guys are dorks , we didn't do anything rated r don't worry!" "What about PG-13 ?" Hayes asks

"Oh shut it hayes little dork . Just kidding love ya hayes . Well see you later guys bye"

I storm out the door and start up my car , I always get nervous when I talk to any of the guys .

While driving home I turned on the radio and daylight by maroon 5 was playing .

I couldn't stop thinking about Cameron and me . I wonder what Nash thought when he barged in .

I pull into the driveway and of course all the lights are off and my moms car still isn't home .

I walk inside and turn on the lights , I run upstairs and climb into some comfier clothes .

I rush downstairs and pop some popcorn into the microwave . I put on the movie endless love and waited for the popcorn .

Once it was cooked I cuddled with my dog jasper and posted a selfie on Instagram "Chilling with the best"

Halfway through the movie i turn it off and go upstairs to do my bedtime necessities . I open my bed and slide in . A message pops up "Goodnight babygirl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
159K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
967K 51.2K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
111K 5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...