kakashi's daughter Yuki

נכתב על ידי lexiDrag

⚠️⚠️CONTAINS CUSSING IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN DONT READ SIMPLE AS THAT!⚠️⚠️ A book based on love and revenge. Ca... עוד

meet the team
the test
zabuza!
hero's do exist!
as time goes on we all change.
do you ever quit
home sweat home
you never answered me
Daddy! im pregnant!
exams are boring...
oh so your orochimaru... *cough* pedo *cough
curse mark
where's Yuki uchiha hatake!?
testing abilities
preliminarys part one
preliminarys part 2
preliminary part 3
birthday
training or dating
tagged
training: week 3
neji hyuuga vs naruto uzumaki!
shikamaru nara vs Temari!
ducky vs panda
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 1
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 2
before i leave
goodbye tears
the glass shogi piece
more then she did me
home sick
SHIPPEDDEN BEGIN!
wooden barbie
Lady chiyo
wait what?!?
always and forever hu?
vessel? haha yeah right!
Somber News
Hebi
team tens terror
why so difficult...
revenge is a dish best served cold
why are you helping...
finally it over
useless intel
boom
tobi
I know
uchiha
what if everything you knew and believed... was a lie
The letter
wow... surprise
playing dirty
oh an uchiha
you're just as bad
Going On A Date
Captured?
back where I started
bullying
eh hi?
shinobi
I could never hate you
jealously?
This. Is. war!
onii-san
kabutos demise
reanimated
madara
dead
Go ino!
epilogue

dad...?

1.4K 28 28
נכתב על ידי lexiDrag

Yukis pov-

Flashback-

"Daddy, catch me" I shouted jumping off the rock towards my father, who caught my four year Old body with ease.

"For heaven's sake kakashi, put that book away around the kids!" Mum yelled throwing a twig at dad. Onii-san came over and scooped me out of dad's arms and placed me on his back where I played with his midnight black hair.

"Onii-chan, what's in daddy's books? He's always reading them" I asked rather curiously.

"Hehe yuki the things in dad's books shouldn't be something you should concern your self with. You should wonder about other things like... why's the sky blue" he explained.

"But nii-san I already know why... it's because in A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue as the molecules in the air scatter bluelight from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight" I stated while twirling onii-sans hair.

"Sorry smarty pants, forgot you were a prodigy"

I laughed at my brother before jumping off his back and running towards the field of daffodils. I loved daffodils so mum and dad would take me here a lot as their was a field where they grew and near by was a lake and a shaded area, so it was great for picnics and swimming.

I looked at every little detail of the daffodils form the petals to the long stems and all of the tiny yellow dots of pollen. I was looking for the perfect one. One who's petals didnt have the slightest hint of rot, but one who was small enough to fit in a vase at home, this is intense flower picking.

I was staring intensely analysing one I thought was just right when someone jabbed me in the waste making me lose focus.

"Come on sweetie, it's time we went home" dad said offering me his hand. I quickly grabbed the flower before taking the hand that was offered only seconds ago.

"Wow... it's gotten dark I muttered looking up at the now moonlit sky" I muttered not realizing how late it had gotten.

"Well time flys when your having fun... or intensely staring at flowers for a hour" dad stated ruffling my silver locks.

Flash back over

Dad... is it true

Are you not my father...?

Had my entire life been a lie?

Is shisui even my brother?!

Am I even a real person?!'

I thought questioning my existence .

But the main question was... have I killed my own brother because of the elders of the leaf village?

(Three days later)

Sasukes pov

I returned to the leaf only seconds ago, to find EVERYTHING had been obliterated, nothing was left but a crater in the ground where everything once was. The only way I recognized my village was by the fact the hokages faces had survived. What happened here. I walked down the middle of the crater, to find a crowd of cervilloan cheering, why do they cheer? Their home was destroyed...

In the middle of the crowd of people was naruto who was sheepishly scratching his neck as people made a fuss over him. I smile crept upon my face as I realized people were finally respecting him. As soon as he noticed me his eyes widened and I saw a glimmer of hope as he rushed towards me.

"Did you get her back?!" He asked rather hastily.

Flashback

"Nii-san" I yuki muttered looking towards me.

"Imouto" I  muttered back as we started at each other in shock.

She then collapsed onto her knees and burst into tears and repeatedly muttered "what have I done"

I kneeled next to my weeping sister, pulled her into a comforting hug and stoked her silky black hair.

She looked up at me with tear filled eys and asked me,

"Your going to make me return... aren't you?"

I looked at the floor before shaking my head, no.

"My original objective was to do so but now I believe you need some time, some time without questions and with out annoying people like sakura giving you shit" I told her before following up on it with...
"We can always take you back another day but Imouto be safe and don't stick with the wrong people"
I told her before shooting a glare towards madara.

"I promise"

Flashback over

"Sorry naruto, she got away" I told him while I glared at floor.

"Did you get any information on where s-" naruto asked hopefully to be cut off by me.

"I need to see kakashi-sensei, do you know where he is?" I interrupted, I know it was rude of me but I need to know the truth...  now.

"Yeah he's over there, why is something wro-" naruto said pointing north-east.

"Thanks" I interrupted walking in the direction naruto had directed me towards.

When I reached kakashi he seemed to be having a conversation with sakura but this was to important for a pathetic girl to interrupt.

"Kakashi-sensei" I stated sternly and he looked at me before saying.

"Give me a second sasuke"

"I'm afraid this can't wait" I stated seriously and he looked at sakura and excused himself.

"What can I help you with sasuke?" Kakashi-sensei asked boredly as he read his orange book.

"Yuki uchiha hatake or should I say uchiha Hisui. Is it or is it not true that she is my younger sister?" I asked sternly but inside I was desperate... I was desperate to know if i had family left.

"Its... complicated" he said after a couple of seconds of silence, as he put his book away.

"No, it's really not, it's a quite simple; yes or no answer"

"Yuki... she isn't my daughter. She is however, your sister" he stated sadly.

"How did this happen... how come I didn't know about this?!" I asked raising my usually cool, emotionless voice slightly.

"Well basically... yuki is the uchiha princess, if people knew of her existence they'd hunt her for her eyes then kill her, it was to risky to allow her to be known as the daughter of the main branch. Maya, my decesed wife, could bear children so we took up the chance to have yuki, even though we were only young. Shisui wasn't ours either, but of course he knew that, his parents died in a fire one night and we told him he could stay with us. He was so happy when we adopted yuki" kakashi said with tears in his visable eye"

"She's my sister... I have family left..." I muttered happily.

I HAVE FAMILY LEFT!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

hello, this chapter was longer then last so I hoped you enjoyed it.

How do you like my plot twist?

And who should sasuke end up with, I don't want him with sakura so sorry sasusaku fans.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
10.6K 333 46
Yuki has been in hiding for many years and has many sensei because her mother is being chased. Yuki has been left with her father, but it may not be...
Stay ✓ נכתב על ידי marie

ספרות חובבים

70.2K 2.6K 60
Sasuke Uchiha and Mai Masaki used to be childhood friends. However, after the masscre of Sasuke's clan by the hands of his brother, and the death of...