The Assistant ➵ h.s

By WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... More

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

8: Pool?!

12.6K 260 72
By WeTukAChonce_

Status: Edited

We all bursted out into laughter at Niall's and Ashley's faces.

Niall's mouth hung open in shock. He was even more pale than usual, if that'a possible. Ashley's mouth also hung open and her face was a deep crimson colour.

Everyone hooted, including me. I know, I'm such a great best friend.

"Shut your mouths, you'll catch flies!" Yelled Sophia, making us laugh even harder, if that's possible.

"Be a man! Come on, mate! We know you fancy each other!" Stated Zayn.

Niall covered his now-red face with his hands, while Ashley shot daggers at Eleanor.

Eleanor shifted under Ashley's gaze.

"Dude! I was just helping you and Nialler get together! Everyone knows you fancy each other!" she yapped.

Ashley shook her head very slowly and menacingly.

"I will get my revenge...." She murmured.

"Oh yeah? Like what? Make me kiss Louis? I can do that right now!" Eleanor and Louis started leaning in as I covered my innocent eyes.

"Public Display of Affection!" screeched Liam as he broke them before they could do anything. Thank you, Liam.

Eleanor fake-pouted and crossed her arms like a 3 year old.

"I will get you later!" Louis winked and Eleanor as she giggled.

Awkward...

Harry coughed awkwardly. "Thanks for the info Lou! 'Cause everyone needed to know that!" He stated with sarcasm.

"You're welcome!" Louis smiled as Harry just rolled his eyes.

We all turned back to Ashley and Niall.

"Well....Go on!" urged Sophia.

Ashley and Niall got up from the floor, both were very far away from each other. With that, they left.

"Okay, well since Niall is gone, I will go instead!" chirped Louis. His eyes scanned the circle we were sitting in.

"Hmm...who should I pick? Harry, my man! You've been quiet! !" yelled Louis.

Harry stiffened and looked at Louis.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Erm...Truth?" Harry spoke. Louis smirked evilly.

"Is it true that you cried when I straightened your 'gorgeous locks' back in the day?" He added air-quotations around 'gorgeous locks'.

"Why would you want me to answer that? You already know the answer!" Harry cried out loud.

"Yeah but I want you to admit it in front of everyone!"

Harry bit his lip. Wow... he looks perfect. Wait what!?

"Well, tell us!" exclaimed Zayn.

Harry started nodding really slowly. Everyone, including myself, were laughing so hard that I swear, we made six packs...except for the guys, they already have six packs!

At this point, Niall and Ashley walked back into the room with big smiles plastered all over their faces. Their hands were intertwined with each other's.

"Aw! What did we miss?!" yelled Eleanor.

"Um...Ashley and I are now officially dating!" Niall stated.

They both looked at each other with love. Ashley turned her head back and nodded, shyly.

Everyone cheered as the new couple sat down together. Aw, they're so cute!

"See! We all knew that you two fancied each other!" Eleanor had a triumphant smile on her face.

"They grow up so fast!" I sobbed into Sophia's shoulder as she rubbed my back. "I'm forever alone!"

"Hey, Harry's forever alone too! Maybe you two should get together and be forever alone together!" said Zayn. Louis wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Harry and I were now full-on blushing.

"Shut up!" said a Red-faced Harry.

After everyone got over the facts, we all turned our heads to Harry 'cause it's his turn.

"Hmm... Jade?" Harry spoke.

"Yes?" I replied, feeling everybody watch me.

"Truth or Dare?"

Shit.

"Erm...Dare?" I sounded unsure.

An evil smirk crept onto his lips.

"I dare you to jump into the pool, right now, with your pajamas."

Oh shit. I can't swim.

"Sweet!" I yelled, ignoring the crucial fact.

Everyone laughed as they led me to the backyard.

It was v! There was a basketball court, a trampoline, a open green space, a fire pit, and lastly a pool!

"Wow..." I muttered.

I walked towards the pool, with everyone following. My hands grew cold. I will have to try my best to stay afloat.

"Aw, is poor Jade scared?" questioned Ashley. There was something to her tone that was strange...I thought she knew that I don't know how to swim. Why isn't she stopping me?

"Nope, I'm not afraid of a pool!" I snorted. I mean, I think I remember how to stay floating so why back out, right?

"But actually? Was this the best dare you could come up with, Harry?" I questioned.

"Well, I bet you're scared. That's why you're bluffing!"

"Actually I am no-" I screamed, feeling myself slip. I was cut off as the cold water hit my skin. I landed in the pool with a splash and everyone laughed. Stupid Harry just shoved me into the pool! I realized.

I thrashed around, trying to stay afloat as my body sank. I sank and sank until I hit the bottom with a thump. The water invaded my lungs as I gasped for air. I heard muffled voices until I heard a huge splash.

*****

I felt something, or someone, on my lips as air was forced into my lungs. Someone was doing CPR on me, I realized. They moved out of the way just as I choked and spit out the water. I gasped for air. My breath was rapid and I tried steadying my breathing patterns, but it was of no use. I opened my eyes and looked around.

The boys and the girls all had frantic looks on their faces while Liam was talking on his phone. Harry was dripping wet, still in his clothes from before. He saved me, I thought, a wave of warmness engulfed my heart. I suddenly snapped back into reality and realized that everyone now had all of their attention on me. I shifted around, the stupid towel making it hard.

"Hey, everyone....fancy seeing you here..." I croaked.

One by one, everyone wrapped me in a huge group hug and asked me if I was okay.

"Why didn't you tell me you couldn't swim?! I wouldn't have made you do that! You were passed out inside the pool!" Harry whisper-yelled in my ear, although he was still gentle.

I shook my head and looked at the ground.

"Aw...c'mere!" he wrapped me in a hug. As I rested my head on his shoulder, I whispered to him.

"Thank you, Harry."

"You're welcome, Princess."

*******************

We all waddled inside a while earlier, Harry and I were now dry. We were all currently sitting on the lounge.

"Simon called earlier," started Liam. "He said that you are going to be staying with us mostly, even overnight. Reasons being, that interview and our upcoming tour. Simon wants you to be as comfortable as you can be around us. And since Ashley is now Niall's official girlfriend, she's allowed to stay also." I nodded.

"We'll get our stuff tomorrow morning, right Ashley?" I asked as she nodded.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind staying with the boys. They all are really respectful and know how to treat girls. Plus, they're fun too!

I got up and told everyone good night.

As I trudged up the stairs, I thought of my day overall. Wow... I passed out twice, not good at all! But I have great friends to take care of me! I Love them a lot!

I went to my bedroom and decided to shower. I shrugged of my thoughts of Ashley and her strange behaviour.

The warm covers of my bed welcomed me as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
9.9K 341 32
Most would say life has always been easy for rich Irish teenager Lauren Daley, but she disagrees. Despite the fact her Mum and Dad are extremely famo...
11.7K 181 25
[Completed] Marie's life will change forever as she goes on an adventure of a lifetime that every fan could ever dreams about. After winning back sta...