Butterfly Effect (complete)

By Pride_Eye

the kids: when a fire had happened on black wood mountain hotel and sanatorium two teens disappeared and have... More

Chose your path
over watch or the kids
Overwatch: the beginning
Overwatch: A1
Overwatch: B1
Overwatch: A101
Overwatch: A102
Overwatch: A103
Overwatch: A104
Overwatch: A105
Overwatch: A106
Overwatch: A107
Overwatch: A108
Overwatch: A109
Overwatch: A110
Overwatch: B101
Overwatch: B102
Overwatch: B103
Overwatch: C1
Overwatch: D1
Overwatch: C102
Overwatch: C101
Overwatch: C103
Overwatch: C104
overwatch: C105
Overwatch: C106
Overwatch: C107
Overwatch: C108
Overwatch: D101
Overwatch: D102
Overwatch: D103
Overwatch: D104
Overwatch: E1
Overwatch: E101
Overwatch: E102
Overwatch: E103
Overwatch: E104
Overwatch: E105
Overwatch: E106
Overwatch: E107
Overwatch E108
Overwatch: E109
Overwatch: E110
Overwatch: E111
Overwatch: E112
Overwatch: F1
Overwatch: F101
Overwatch: F102
Ovarwatch: F103
Overwatch: F104
Overwatch: F105
Overwatch: F106
Overwatch: F107
Overwatch: G1
Overwatch: G101
Overwatch: G102
Overwatch: H1
Overwatch: H101
Overwatch: H102
Overwatch: H103
Overwatch: H104
Overwatch:H105
Overwatch: H106
Overwatch: H107
Overwatch:H108
Overwatch: I1
Overwatch: J1
Overwatch: J101
Overwatch: J103
Overwatch: J104
Overwatch: K1
A/N explanation need to know
A/N

Overwatch: J102

14 0 0
By Pride_Eye

"so this is the place you wanted right." she nodded and then looked around the lost that we were sharing it has a giant window that looked out onto the buildings we are at the top of the buildig remember that money i mentioned that i got from my grandpa well lets just say that it was alot and y parents were not happy that it went to the troubled grandkid well me and my grandpa were bestfriends he has been in the same situation i have where you were on the verge f being kicked out he knew it was going to happen so he wanted me to something to fall back on go do  miss  him. ryder ran into the apartment with her box of cloths.

"yeah dont worry babe i will get the rest of the boxes and please dont fall we all know you and you will trip." there was a small ok coming from the kitchen i chuckled and shook my head bringing in the little amount of boxes that were left we didnt have alot of stuff because one we need to get new stuff and we both got kicked out.

"ok my god baby there is a mini bar in the living room and a fireplace." i walked nto the room to see her looking a the fire place.

"yeah and one we cant drink and two there is also a tv." she looked confused at first until i pushed a button on a remote and the tv slid up from the fire pace she then proceeded to sqeual and jumop around. to stop her i wrapped my hands around her waist and held her close.

"so what is the update on scarlet and candys wedding." she turned around in my arms and placed her arms around my neck.

"well you have to go to a suit fitting with scarlet in a few days then tomorrow i have to go with candy to get her dress fitted and get her hair dyed again." i smiled down at the girl in my arms.

"well for the wedding im just going to wear the coset i have and black jeans and my brothers leather jacket." she nodded and then kissed me and pushed me on the couch oh this is getting exciting. then she proceded to cuddle into my side an turn on the tv.

"your such a tease." she laughs and then tuns o some disney movie.

go to J103 

A/N om to the next chapter please proceed and there will be more fluff this is what you get for choosing the right path. sweet nightmares my dear readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 727 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
747 86 46
Ten years after the battle at Single Oak, the four groups of Oregon are still reeling from its after effects. Territory lines were drawn and stories...
1.2K 382 43
Amanda Fullwood has always felt out of place. Since she can remember, she was never capable of distinguishing the real from the fake, her mind consta...
10.4K 939 100
"Three weeks. That's how long I got to have drama-free. I'm not sure what is happening to me or to Oakwood. Nothing's the same since I rolled into to...