Moving in with the Griers ( H...

Από phanqts

Gianna Smith is living the perfect life of a 13 year old. She is an only child, so her mother takes extra car... Περισσότερα

Moving in with the Griers ( Hayes Grier fanfic)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NOT A CHAPTER! SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Authors Note!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read! Not A Chapter!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Very IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! MUST READ!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Please Read!
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Not a chapter!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note
HUGEEEE ANNOUNCEMENT SORTA!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Please Read:)
News:)
Chapter 47
Read please!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Quick A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chaper 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Responding to things...
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
PLEASE READ
UPDATE FOR STORYS FUTURE
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
HUGE UPDATE FOR STORY
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
SEQUEL SNEEK PEEK
SEQUEL IS OUT!
one year of old magcon!!!
wowowow wth

Chapter 76

66.7K 1K 931
Από phanqts

"Hayes, just get the pork flavored! It seems cool because its like a blue color." I say to Hayes. We forgot we had to buy food for Harley, so right now that's where we are, the petshop. I'm attempting to persuade Hayes to get the blue, pork flavored dog food but he says it look funny.

"Here, how about these." Hayes says, as he hands me regular dog food.

"If you insist." I say. Me and him then head off to the leash section, where we get Harley a black leather leash, since he's gonna be a biker dog. We also get him a couple squeaky toys, pay for everything, then head back into the car where our moms and Harley is waiting.

~

"WHY DIDNT YOU BRING ME?" Skylynn cries through the house, as a bunch of tears shed from her eyes.

"Well sweetie, you were sleeping and we didn't wanna wake you." Elizabeth says, trying to calm her down. Me and Hayes just head off to try to find Nash and Jacob to show them our new pet they will learn to love.

"Hey G." Jacob says, giving me a hug. "And whos he?"

"Harley." Hayes says, smiling.

"Aw, he's cute." Nash says, patting his head. Harley then jumps on Nash, and Nash panicks.

"Nash, its just a puppy. He's not gonna eat you, yet." I say

"Do we have to feed him now?" Hayes asks

"I think so, probably, I've never had a pet, except a fish. But I fed him to much so he exploded on one side. Its pretty confusing." I say, as Hayes chuckles, shaking his head. We then head downstairs with Harley. I get out his new food bowl and pour his food, while Hayes gets the water. I then set it down and Harley digs in. Within seconds, it's all gone, and I giggle to myself that such a small dog could eat so much.

-

"Jacob put me down!" I shout

"If you insist." He says, throwing me in the pool. Ugh.

"JACOB!" I scream. "Help me out now." I say, as I reach out my hand. As he goes for it, I pull him in too.

"One point Gianna, zero Jacob." Hayes says, laughing. We both then get out of the pool and I head off to my room to change. I quickly change into a new pair of shorts and a crop top, and head back down.

"Awe, he loves you." I say as I walk into the living room, to Harley laying down on Hayes' lap.

"Who doesn't?" Hayes says, smirking.

"Not me." I say, sitting next to him.

"Did you know I'm pretty much the luckiest guy in the world?" Hayes says

"Why is that?" I ask

"Because I have you in my life." Hayes says, kissing my forehead, causing me to blush.

"I love you Hayes." I say

"I love you to G." He says.

"EW NO PDA IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Nash shouts, causing me to jump 5 feet in the air.

"Excuse me, it's not my fault that you don't have a girlfriend." Hayes mutters.

"I could get a girlfriend if I wanted to." Nash says crossing his arms.

"No you can't." Hayes says, standing up and crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah?" Nash says. He then walks over to me. He looks me in the eyes quickly, and then grabs me. Literally, he picks me up bridal style and runs to his room, locking the door.

"Nash!" I whine, "what did you do that for?"

"Because I got mad at Hayes." He says, sitting down on his bed next to me.

"You know he didn't really mean it." I say

"Yeah he did." Nash says, looking at me.

"Nash, I'm sure that you'll find someone that loves you one day, ok? But that day just may not be today." I say. Nash then quickly leans in, and presses his lips against mine. I'm shocked, so I just sit there for a second. I then pull away from Nash's grasp.

"I-I'm sorry G." Nash says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nash! You know I have a boyfriend that's YOUR brother." I spit, getting up and walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry G! I just need someone." Nash admits, looking down. I feel sorry for the guy, but then again he did just kiss me and I'm dating someone, his brother to be exact.

"You could of told me Nash, but you didn't have to do that. What happens if Hayes finds out, huh? What do I tell him? I'm going in my room." I say, storming off to my room, where I see Hayes lying on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"I thought you were in here so I came in here. Since you weren't in here I decided that I should wait for you." He says, smiling. I smile back, and lay down next to him.

"Wait, where's Jacob?" I ask Hayes

"Oh, Sky asked if he would play princess with her, so right now he's downstairs with a tutu on." Hayes says, chuckling. Oh Jacob, such a sweetheart.

"Jacob would be the one to do that." I say, giggling.

"He would!" Hayes shouts for some odd reason.

"You ok?" I ask

"Yeah." Hayes says. What got into him all of the sudden. I push the thought away and get up to look out my window. Once I do, I see a farmiliar 3 kids on bikes.

"Hayes, those boys we saw at the pet shop are here." I say to Hayes

"What do they want?" Hayes asks, coming up from behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't even know." I say frustrated. Ugh, why do those boys have to come and rain on our parade?

"I got this."  Hayes says, heading out my bedroom door.  I quickly run after him so he doesn't do something stupid.

"Hey!"  he shouts, heading outside.

"Hey buddy."  the one says, walking towards him. "I see you have your little girlfriend here as well." he smiles towards me.

"Yeah I do, she and her mom live with our family."  Hayes spits, as he takes a hold of my hand.

"Oh, ok." another guy says.  Then, he whispers something to his friends, and they start to walk towards us.  I get a little scared, but Hayes looks at me, and I know that I can't let him fight, if that's what there gonna do, alone.  Then it happens, one of them swings at punch at Hayes, hitting him right in the jaw.

"Oh no you didn't."  I mutter, taking a huge swing at the guys face, making contact with his cheek.  I then do it to the other cheek as well, as he falls backwards.  I then see Hayes punch another guy, but then I see Hayes fall to the ground, and the 3 guys running away, as well as cop sirens.  I run over to Hayes worridly.

"Hayes, are you-"  I stop mid sentence to see a bloodly hole on the side of Hayes' stomach.

"Hayes!"  I scream, bending down next to him.  I can feel tears streaming down my face.  How is this possible?  The guys didnt have guns.  The cops!  The cops probaly shot at the 3 guys, but hit Hayes instead.

"ELIZABETH! MOM! NASH! SOMEONE!"  I scream, as I see Elizabeth and Jacob, with a tutu on, run outside.  I then see both of there faces fall when they meet mine, and when they see Hayes.  Jacob immediatly dials 911.

"Is everything ok?"  Nash asks, running outside.

"No!  Hayes got shot by a cop."  I yell, as tears stream down my face.  Hayes' eyes are still open a little, he's trying not to close them.

"Hayes, please, dont leave me.  You have to stay alive, right?  Remember, you mean the world to me, and I can't just let you go."  I whisper to him, as Nash and Jacob are sitting down next to him.  The moms are on the sidewalk waiting for the ambulance.  As I can hear the ambulance coming down the sidewalk, I see Hayes' eyes close, and that's when I lose it.

-

"Hayes Grier?"  the nurse says, as I bolt up and run to her, as well as the rest of the family, and friends.

"Is he ok?"  I ask, with tear stains still on my cheek.

"He should be ok, but he needs rest.  We can send in one person at a time for a couple minutes to see him."  the nurse says.  I immediatly run to his door.  The nurse lets me in, and I see him lying down in the hospital bed with a bunch of wires connected to his arms and chest.  The nurse informed us that he lost alot of blood and stuff, becasue it was actually 2 bullets, not 1. 

I take a seat next to his hospital bed, in a very uncomfy chair.

"Hi Hayes, I know your sleeping now, but I just wanted to tell you that you had me worried sick."  I slightly laugh. "I thought that you weren't gonna make itt becasue you closed your eyes when we were waiting for the ambulance.  For the past 4 hours I've been worring and crying, but now I'm happy that your not gone.  Hayes, you mean the world to me, and I love you.  I wouldn't know what I would do without you.  Oh, and Harley wanted me to give you this."  I say, planting a kiss on his cheek, as I then walk out of the room.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  How did you like this chapter?  More of a filler, sorry:(

BUT OH MY GOSH HAYES GOT SHOT.

I decided to add in some drama, not to good, haha.  But hey, whatever.  Next chapter should be up, like, soon.  I can't promise anything because I have soccer and softball like everyday so its hard to update.  But yeah!  And, can you guys check out my new story My Crazy Life?  Sorry but I really like how its going but you dont have to check it out of you dont want to.  Well, Bye Loves! -Lily:)xxx

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
875 59 19
Natalie and her friends are now 19 and decided to move on to a new town and a new state. Sunny Southern California. But when she finds someone after...
11.2K 110 43
This book REALLY sucks, sorry :/ Lexxi Jones gets to meet Nash Grier. How will she handle it? How will her older siblings handle it. Read to find out...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...