Keith x Reader Oneshots

By Summermysteries

[Highest Ranking #1 in #vld] ¤ ¤ A book of scenarios for the readers out there who are hopelessly in love wit... More

How we fell in Love
Stay Alive
Forbidden Love
Keith Scenarios
Shattered Glass
Hot Chocolate
Soul Mate
A Perfect Life
Love in Rivalry
If Only
Heat
Authors Note
His Decision
Reunion
Birthday Boy
Home Is Where Her Heart Is
Come Home
Since Childhood
Loud
Parent Life (Short Scenario)
Jealous Keith is the Best Keith
Mysterious Beauty
Kitten
Sense Of Home
Her Name
Family Bonding
Patience
Poor Keith
Losing Hope
Cold
Different
Operation Win Her Heart
The Search
Shelter
Girl with Wings
Christmas Morning
It's Quiet Uptown
Angel Kiss
Soul Of The Red Lion
HotHeaded
Mornings
Requests!
To Deny A Broken Heart
Author's Note
Mistletoe Lovin'
Everything Stays
Honey
Silence
Envy
Trapped
Space Boy
Homemade Lemonade
Late Night Confessions
Self Taught
Arcade Games
Curly Hair And Small Talk
Author's Note
Playing Dirty
The Kral Zera Part I
Announcement!
Butterfly Kisses
Keith Headcanons Part Two
Hardships
Constellations
Keith's Playlist
Hiatus=Off
Dinner Date Gone Wrong?
Aftermath
Hiatus...Again
The Kral Zera Part II
Become Human
Moonlight
Life Update A/N
Recovery
I love you.

It's You

11.8K 285 476
By Summermysteries

{Request}

          "Alright Paladin's, today we will be doing some fun bonding exercises that will not require any harsh training with the body, instead we will be testing your characteristics!" Coran walked in the training room, interuppting everyone from continuing whatever they did. "But... what does that have to do with any of this? Woah!" Lance almost got knocked over by the gladiator as it swung at him.

      "Since you are all a team, opening up and learning about eachother could help all of you bond closer and maybe even gain more out of it." Coran twisted the end of his mustache with his index and thumb. Keith paused from fighting, "Opening up? Bonding? What would we gain out of it- oof!" He was now on the ground as the Gladiator had hit him square in the stomach.

       "Well~... it could help you unlock new abilities to your lions, maybe even Voltron, become stronger, to rise against the Galra Empire!" The Altean spread his arms wide and smiled at all the Paladin's who continued to train, ignoring him. He sighed, "End training sequence!" All the bots ceased and stored away into their own areas.

       Pidge and I stopped our workout routine, looking over at the Altean man.  "Alright, everyone in a circle, we are going to play a game that will help us get to know eachother!" Coran clapped his hands. I glanced at Pidge, then back at Coran before shrugging and walking over to the center of the room, we all sat in a circle and waited for instructions.

        "Ahem, thankyou for gathering around. Now, the first thing we will be doing is Truth or Dare! Who's first?" He looked at all of us excitedly, Lance raised his hand.

     "Oh! I'll go!"

     "Alright, Lance is first then." Once Coran finished his sentence, Lance looked over at me and smirked. "Hey ________, truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth..." I answered, uninterested.

"Is it true you like anyone in this room?"

"...Dare."

  "I dare you to kiss me."

       "Okay this is a terrible idea, I'm out of here..." I stood up and started to walk off but Coran blocked my way. "No no no, we'll just do a different one then. How about...hmm..." He tapped his chin in thought and I sat down in between Keith and Pidge. When Lance asked me if I liked anyone, I did, but I didn't want to let everyone know especially the person sitting right next to me, because he was the one I liked, Keith Kogane. And if that secret were to spill, I would probably throw myself into worm hole.

        "How about 'Would you rather?', we ask questions on things you would or wouldn't prefer." Hunk chirped up, everyone nodded in agreement. "Yeah, definetly a good idea. Nice job Hunk." Shiro smiled, what a pure man. "Okay, _________, you go first." Coran called out.
       "Um, okay... uh... Hunk, would you rather be able to teleport? Or read minds?" I asked and he thought before snapping his finger. "Teleport, so I could easily get to the kitchen faster without walking." He replied, proud of his decision. Hunk asked Pidge, Pidge asked Shiro, Shiro asked Lance and then he asked Keith.

     "Alrighty Mullet, would you rather find the love of your life? Or find five million dollars in a suitcase?" Lance raised a brow, a smirk playing his face. "Easy, Five million dollars."

   Did you hear that faint cracking?

     That was my heart.

       Keith looked at me and started to speak up. "Would you rather fix the past? Or read the future?" He asked I pondered. "Well, your past mistakes are things you should learn from and basically make you who you are... I choose reading the future." I nodded, proud of my decision, The others were agreeing with my choice. "Lance, would you rather not be able to drink? Or not be able to eat." He smirked at my question and I immediately began to have second thoughts.

     "Not be able to drink, that way I could still eat yo-"

      "Lance!" Shiro scolded and I was a blushing mess along with everyone else while he laughed loudly.

       "Not funny..." I muttered while crossing my arms.

        "Okay Okay, _________ would you rather go on a date with me? Or with mister Grumpy pants next to you?"

        Great.

      "Sorry Lance, no hard feelings but I'd choose Keith." I smiled innocently at him while he scoffed and whined. Keith had a little pink dusted on his cheeks, flattered by my answer.

       "We should kick Lance out of this game if he's just going to try and get a girlfriend out of this, which he won't." Keith grumbled loud enough but Lance heard. "Oh yeah? How about we kick Keith out of this game because he's being such a stick in the mud?" Lance countered. After some bickering, Shiro had to settle the both of them down before there would be violence.

         "That's it I'm out." Keith started to get up and walked out of the training room, Coran tried to stop him but he had already exited the room. "_________, can you bring him back please?" Shiro asked and I nodded.

      Double Great.

    I jogged after him and saw him walking to his room, I called out to him and he stopped turning around. "C'mon Keith, everyone's waiting for you, we can't finish without you." He gazed at me and sighed. "Just go, I'll be in my room." He turned around and I reached out, grabbing his hand. "Wait." His head whipped around and his face was flushed, I looked down and realized what I was doing before letting go of his hand and stuttering countless apologies.

       It was quiet for a while, the both of you standing in the hallway with red faces.

       "Okay, let's go back to the others, they're probably waiting for us." Keith looked at me, the blush on his face was still evident. I nodded, feeling like I was just punched in the gut, why was I so weird and awkward around him?

        As we walked back, Keith spoke up.

       "So would you really go on a date with me and not Lance?" He asked and I nodded quietly, my eyes focused on the floor.

      "Why's that?" He looked at me amused and I looked up at him.

        "Well, because Lance is too much of a flirt for me to handle, besides I think knowing you would be interesting because we never knew eachother before we were stuck in this castle." My voice was soft and frankly, I was surprised by my answer. "You're really good with reason, have you ever thought about being a lawyer?" We both laughed quietly. "Actually I have, but then I got into the space exploring stuff because my family knew Shiro, and he was someone I looked up to as a kid. So I decided when I was older, I'd like to go into space just like him." I smiled to myself, recalling the childhood memory back on Earth.

      "Wow, that's pretty cool, I never knew you were close to Shiro when you were younger." He replied. "And what about you? Why would you rather have five million dollars than find the love of your life?" I asked and he stopped walking, I stopped and looked at him, raising a brow. It was quiet for what seemed forever until he spoke up again. "Because... I already found her..." 'her?' He replied and my heart was crushed once again, was it a girl he knew back on Earth? Now I felt selfish for ever liking him. "Oh? And who is this mystery girl?" I smiled a fake smile despite the pain that throbbed in me.

"It's you..."

         My smile faded and I froze, my mind raced and my heart felt as if all the pieces were put together, my eyes were wide and I felt a real genuine smile spread on my face. "Keith... I..." I was at a loss for words, he was probably so embarrassed for confessing, so I walked up to him and hugged him, he was surprised at first but then hugged me back.

     "I never knew you felt the same." I whispered and we pulled apart. "Me neither..." He smiled down at me, I wished I could capture this moment.

    Meanwhile, all the Paladins including Coran were peeking out the door at the two love birds.

  "It's about time they're together, it was painfully obvious that they liked eachother." Pidge whispered.

    "What? Obvious? They liked eachother this whole time?" Lance glared at Keith from a distance and Pidge nudged him.

     "Yeah, you were just too distracted on flirting with her to notice." Hunk made a point.

     "I'm happy for them." Shiro smiled softly.

      "We'll have to keep them separated from eachothers rooms so there won't be little Keiths and ________s running around the castle." Coran smiled mischievously and the Paladins laughed besides Lance who was trying to figure out how they had liked eachother for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.4K 11
Word count: 34,314 Living as a pornstar had its ups and downs. And as the most famous gay pornstar, Keith Kogane, saw it... sex was just his job. He...
15K 283 16
Um I write fanfics?? Klance specifically. Enjoy?? (Might be smut but idk I'm not that experienced) Cover art: ikimaru.tumblr
199K 2.2K 33
Ahh, A new klance one shot has been born! A possibly wonderful Klance oneshots. This is a part two and you know if you haven't read part one..you don...
180K 3.8K 19
Oneshots about Keith!! Will mostly contain angst but I might add fluff if the mood strikes me.