Highschool dxd X Reader

By Lynxtheguy

(y/n) (l/n), was a normal student, until he was tried to save his friends one night after hanging out with is... More

Chapter 1 - a long day
Chapter 2 - I'm a What!
Chapter 3 - I get a Familiar
Chapter 4 - Nightmare
Chapter 5 - Fallen angel
Chapter 6 - Fear
Chapter 7 - Lion's Pride
Chapter 8 - Lion and a Cat
Chapter 9 - Training Week
Chapter 10 - Rating game
Chapter 11 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 12 - Akeno...
Chapter 13 - General
Chapter 14 - Lion King
Chapter 15 - Date
Chapter 16 - Return
Chapter 17 - why me?!
Chapter 18 - Tricked
Chapter 19 - Gasper
Chapter 20 - Weakness
Chapter 21 - Pride
Question
Chapter 22 - Gone
Chapter 23 - Kings' Pride
Chapter 24 - Protector
Chapter 25 - King of King's
Chapter 26 - Two of a Kind
Chapter 27 - Parents
Chapter 28 - Summer Break
Chapter 29 - Train
Chapter 30 - Spirit
Chapter 31 - Twin Lions
Chapter 32 - Know Your Enemy
Chapter 33 - War is Coming
Chapter 34 - Rebel Heart
Chapter 35 - Chrome Heart
Chapter 36 - From the Heart
Chapter 37 - Don't Die Digging
Chapter 38 - Red, Blue, and Gold
Chapter 39 - Go to Hell, For Heaven's Sake
Chapter 40 - Day of the Dead
Chapter 41 - Fixation on the Darkness
Chapter 42 - Empire
Chapter 43 - The Saints
Chapter 44 - Let the Game Begin
Chapter 45 - The House of Wolves
Chapter 47 - In Waves
Chapter 48 - Beyond Oblivion
Chapter 49 - You Are We
Chapter 50 - Silence Speaks
Chapter 51 - Steal the Sun
Announcement
Update

Chapter 46 - Lost It All

2.5K 64 10
By Lynxtheguy

"(Y/n) are you sure this plan will work?" Rias asked.

"Yes." You place your hands on the guard rail.

"And what happens if Zekrom doesn't live up to his word?" Vali asks.

"Vali's right the king of the underworld isn't exactly known for keeping his word." Rias adds.

"Nor is he to found of half breed devils, especially the half fallen angel kind." You turn around, and lean against the railing. "But you see I'm sure the last thing Zekrom wants, is to fight the great great grandson of the original Lucifer, and the great great grandnephew of the original"

"what's you two's stance on this?" Rias asks.

"If it means only a few have to die, then it's better then many." Cessiel answered. "But if it makes you feel any better, I would gladly lay my life on the line for you and your group, Rias. I owe you all that much at least."

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to die for group of rejects, Red." Bikou gets of the railing. "But if it means my group of friends get to live, I'll do it."

"Thank you... all four of you." Rias hangs her head.

"Rias, Don't worry about it." Cessiel places her hand on Rias' shoulder. "It's not your fault we're in this situation."

"You're it's you crazy ass former boss, Michael's fault." Bikou walks over next to Rias. "Just make sure, after this is all over with, you kick that stuck up angels' ass for us." Bikou and Cessiel teleport away.

Vali places his hand on my shoulder. "I think you two should have a moment alone."

"Thank you Vali." Vali flies away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT IN THE HELL!!!" Bikou shouts. "I thought we had a deal (y/n)!?"

"Bikou what are you screaming about?" Kuroka asks. "Would you calm down."

"No! I won't calm down!" Bikou yells. "I'm supposed to be in there with (y/n)! I'm supposed to help him!"

"Bikou I think (y/n) can handle this." Le Fey says. "Right Irina?" Irina didn't respond she just stared at the battle field with a worried and confused expression. "Um... right Rossweisse?"

Rossweisse didn't respond, and she had the same expression as Irina except her expression is filled with sadness. "Bikou...... what is (y/n)'s plan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) I'm..."

"Rias' what ever happens tomorrow, Just know I will always protect you. I may have my own pieces now, but I will always be your pawn." Rias hugs you, and tears run down her cheeks and begins to wet your shirt. You rest one of your hands on her back, and the other one on the back of her head. "Rias, I know I was never the best pawn in the world. I never listened to orders, I always did what I wanted, and I gave in to m..."

"Shut up!" Rias hugged you tighter. "You stood up to Riser, and you beat him, for me. You fought a fallen angel general, a rouge exorcist, your adopted mother, a god throwing a tantrum, and you did it all to protect me and your friends. So in my book you weren't a bad pawn, and you aren't a good pawn. You're my hero. Plan and simple." You pull Rias into your chest, and tears start form in you eyes.

"Rias... I'm sorry I waited till this, I've wanted to tell you this since the day we meet, but I..." Rias cuts you off with a kiss.

After a second Rias breaks away. "I know (y/n), I love you too." Rias wraps her arms back around you, and lays her head on your chest.

"How did you..."

"I can read minds, did you forget." Rias giggles a little. "Hey!" Rias punches you in the ribs. "Akeno's boobs are not better then mine!"

You hold your side and laugh. "I guess your mind reading ability can be tricked."

Rias hugs you again. "No I knew you were lying I just wanted a reason to punch, because of your stupid plan."

You wrap your arms around Rias. "I'm sorry Rias." Rias separates from you, and you stare into each other's eyes. "I love you Rias."

"I already knew that." Rias wraps her arms around your neck.

"I know, I just wanted to say it to you." You and Rias kiss each other passionately for a few seconds before you break apart for air.

"I love you (y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's over (y/n)!" Rias shouts as Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Gasper surround you, Cessiel, and Vali.

You and Vali smirk "Golden Lion / White Dragon Balance breaker!" You and vali both activate your balance breakers.

Cessiel draws her sword. "Heavens light rain down, and give me the power to smite my foes." Cessiel holds her sword in the air and a bolt of lightning strikes it, and the sword turns to a sharp black and gold color. "Be hold the true might of heaven."

You, Vail, and Cessiel stand back to back as Rias' group slowly closes in one you like a pack of wolves.

"Now!" Issei shouts. Issei and the rest of Rias' group move in for an attack.

"Wait!" You hold up your right hand. "I give. Rias you win." A look of saddness comes across Rias' face, but you give her a reassurance smile, and mouth the words "I love you." You her.

Rias mouths the words "Thanks you. I love you." As tears form in her eyes."

Grayfia's voice booms through the air. "(Y/n) Astaroth has forfeited, there for the winner is Rias Gremory."

And there is the final nail in the coffin. You think as three guards rush onto the field, and force you, Vali, and Cessiel into a kneeling position. I know you're mad Bikou, but with Vali, Cessiel, and I about to die, the team needs a leader. A dark mass of energy forms in front of you, vali, and Cessiel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) you bastard!" Bikou yells as he kicks the wall. "I was supposed to be in there with you!"

"Bikou calm down please." Rias asked, as she and her team arrived.

"No! I won't calm down! I was supposed to be in there with them!" Bikou shouts.

"Rias. Tell me. Tell me... tell us what (y/n)'s plan is." Rossweisse ordered.

Rias sighed. "(Y/n) made a deal with Zekrom that if (y/n) forfeited, and agreed to a public execution, only the remaining members on his team would be killed."

"What!" Ravel shouted. "Why would he agree to that?"

"Because if he didn't Zekrom would have killed every member whatever team lost." Kuroka added. "And since he was technically part of both teams Zekrom would have killed him no matter which team lost, at least this way he minimized the casualties."

"Why didn't he take out Vali and Cessiel to?" Le Fey asked confused.

"Because those two wouldn't let (y/n) die alone. Cessiel thinks she owe's (y/n) a life debt, and (y/n) is the last family Vali has."  Seekvira wipes a tear away.

"But we wouldn't let him die alone either." Le Fey says.

"That's why (y/n) didn't let us make that call." Arthur kneels next to his sister and hugs her.

"Then why did he let those two?" Le Fey asks.

"He had no choice." Bikou walks over to the group. "As soon as the three of us found out about (y/n)'s meeting with Rias, we rushed to his side, and decided we were going with him." Bikou punches the wall, and shatters it. "I should be in there with them, not out here."

"Bikou." Rias opens a magic circle, and a small box appears. "Maybe this will explain why (y/n) chose to save you." Rias hands Bikou the box. "I have no idea what it is, all I know is (y/n) told me to give it to you after the game."

Bikou opens the box. "That son of a bitch. He planned on sparing me from the start. He was never going to let me die with them." Bikou pulls out a small golden flute.

"What is that?" Issei asks.

"It's a flute dumbass." Bikou looks at the flute. "As for what the meaning of it is, (y/n)'s mother gave it to him, and it had the ability to summon the spirit of Regulus."

"Why would (y/n) give something so important to a moron like you?" Issei asks.

"It's because (y/n) has selected you as our new leader." Kuroka says, realizing something.

"Which means (y/n) really doesn't have any intention of fighting Zekrom." Akeno grows a worried look, realizing the same thing as Kuroka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mass of dark energy turns into a portal, and a man with dark, jet black, hair, and a dark black robe steps through the portal. "Hello (y/n). I'm glad you decided to come through on your side of the deal."

"I'd tell you to go to hell, but your already to the king of it." You look at the man.

"If you won't tell him to, then I will." Cessiel says. "Go to hell, Zekrom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 45.5K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one