Lady (Rated M)

By imaginary_lover

Her eyes were so beautiful, burned into his head as he starred down at her sleeping face, shocked at how inno... More

At First Sight
What you have to do
Good Morning
I Want You
We'll Make It
Late
I Don't Want...
It's Ok
Ok
Trouble
Let's Go Somewhere
Just For Tonight (Very Mature)
I'm Sorry
Guilty Consience
Step off the Cliff
Oppurtunities
Testing Limits
Love's a Hard Game to Play
Playing With Fire
Little Runaway
On a Big Jet Plane
Life in the Fast Lane
Loveful Expidition
Dreams Unwind
Running Through the Garden
When The Rain Washes You Clean
Trouble In ShangriLa
I'm So Afraid
Never Break The Chain
Movin' Out
Stars Are Crazy
Keep Us Together
Crazy

Lover's Touch

1.3K 35 7
By imaginary_lover

"You're a Goddess." Lindsey had his head on her bare thigh, stroking her soft skin as the moonlight peered in through the open drapes. He breathed heavily as they lay in the aftermath of their sex.

Stevie had her eyes screwed shut, shaking her had. "This is wrong."

He shook his head. "Nothing is wrong when it comes to you." He lifted his head, starring up at her. Without removing his eyes from hers, he kissed her skin, his lips trailing up her inner thigh. He kissed his way up her body, avoiding her lips, enjoying the whine that left her mouth.

   He laid there on the bed and just reveled in the sensation of this angelic being laying below him. They passionately kissed, their tongues were at war with each other , busy trying to explore each other's mouths. He slid his hands under her to grip her ass, groping and kneading her flesh. Her moans were getting louder as her mouth moved to devour his neck, her hands running through his hair.

   Lindsey could hear her panting. Her breathing became shallow when he squeezed her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He sucked her left breast into his mouth, his tongue swirling around her nipple. He groaned when he felt her fingernails clawing down his back.

  "Don't stop, please don't stop," Stevie whimpered, her hips grinding in to his.

   Lindsey moved his right hand from her ass and slowly started to massage her thigh. He moved his hand up and down the inside of her leg, stopping just short of her sex. He continued rubbing her thigh while his mouth trailed wet kisses down her smooth stomach. Teasing her, he stopped just above her center.

He began his effort to bring sexual pleasure to her. He separated her with his fingers, slowly inserting one, then two fingers into her wetness. He pulled them out and Stevie whined. She lifted her head to see that he placed his wet fingers in his mouth, licking off her juices. Her head fell back in to the pillow, her breath catching in her throat.

Before she could speak, Lindsey moved his face between her legs, running his tongue along her center, causing her to spread. As he was licking he reinserted two fingers into her, beginning to thrust them in and out of her, very slowly.

He was moving to slowly, Stevie starting to move her hips, trying to maximize the pleasure she was feeling.

Lindsey would have none of that. He gently, but forcefully put his arms across her thighs, stopping any hip movement. She got th message, her fingers curling around the sheets as she tried to lay still. He went back to licking her, avoiding her clit, drawing out serious, unintelligible noises from Stevie.

"Oh...oh!" Her fingers tangled in his curls, trying to direct him towards her throbbing clit.

"Please, Lindsey, right there." Her teeth had sunk in to her bottom lip, her back arching as he continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her, curling up against her walls.

Lindsey pulled away, starring up at her. He wiped her wetness from his beard, taking a deep breath, inhaling her scent. "Do you want to cum for me?"

Stevie nodded her head, gasping. She was feeling dizzy, her heart beating harshly. "I want to cum for you. Please, Lindsey..." She pushed his head back between her legs. He clamped his mouth down over her clit, Stevie moaning. "Oh, Ah...Ah...."

He was soft, but firm lashing his tongue from side to side. He added two fingers and started to finger fvck her as he was assaulting her clit.

Stevie was screaming now, her chest rising and falling heavily . "Oh God, don't stop.......please don't stop." Tears were forming in her eye, her body shaking. "Ah.......Ah.....I'm going to cum,...Lindsey I'm going to cum!" Her fingers yanked at his hair, her hips raising off the bed to meet his tongue and fingers. She came shaking from the pleasure and screaming out his name. "Lindsey, oh Lindsey..oh, yes, yes!"

Lindsey let her thrash on the bed, watching how sexy she looked as her orgasm overcame her senses. Then he wrapped his arms around her, holding her, saying nothing, letting her unwind from the pleasure he gave her. When she finally came down, held her tight, kissing her forehead.

"You're amazing." Stevie gasped out, her face flushed, her chest heaving up and down.

Lindsey grinned down at her, kissing the tip of her nose. "Do you want to return the favor?"

   Stevie threw her head back against the pillow, laughing. "You want a blowjob?"

   Lindsey kissed up her neck, nibbling on her earlobe. "I need a blowjob."

She giggled, kissing down his neck. Her lips traveled lower, down his chest and towards his hips. Lindsey's breath caught in throat, anticipation rising with him as she grew closer to his c0ck.

Her mouth was slightly open, and he felt the first warm touch of your lips on the tip of his c0ck

He felt her lips wrap around the head, pushing her head down he was wholly engulfed by her mouth. For a moment, he could feel her nose against his stomach and her cheeks tightening as she squeezed them around him.

Stevie moved her head back, withdrawing him slowly. He could feel her tongue on the underside of his c0ck, rubbing it as he moved back out into the cool air of the room. Lindsey's hips move forward, trying to recapture the warmth of her mouth and she move forward; taking him completely once again.

    Their bodies were moving as one; Stevie allowing Lindsey to withdraw before moving forward for her lips to meet his hips once again.

Stevie looked up at him; sensing his urgency. A smile creased the corners of her mouth and she increased her pace. Lindsey could feel his orgasm tightening in his hips. He looked into her eyes once more, making sure she was ok. She replied by closing her eyes and speeding up once again, stopping at the end of each deep stroke and holding him there momentarily. As the head of his c0ck reached her lips, she squeezed down against the sensitive ring where the head attaches to the base.

    Lindsey groaned, his fingers tugging at her hair and she felt the first pulse of cum in the back of her mouth. He shivered, continuing to cum with one shudder after another. The pressure of her lips never loosened as she pushed herself forwards.

    Stevie tried contain it all, small bits of cum leaking from the corners of her mouth. Still deep inside of her, Lindsey could feel her throat contract as she swallowed.

She crawled back up his body, collapsing at his side and his arms wrapped around her, pulling her close. He ran his nose against her cheek, cupping a breast in his hand as he breathed heavily against her skin.

Stevie held on tight, laying her head against his chest. "This is so wrong."

Lindsey shook his head, his arm squeezing her tight. "Nothings wrong when it comes to you." He reached over to grab a cigarette from the pack on the night stand, lighting it and taking a long exhale.

"You have a fiancée." She watched as the smoke swirled above their heads.

Lindsey just shrugged. "I don't love her." Stevie fell silent. He took another drag, passing the cigarette to Stevie. "Do you love Joe?"

She felt tears burning her eyes, her throat closing up. "I don't know anymore."

    Lindsey didn't respond, shifting back to his side of the bed. He reached for his guitar that lay against the night stand, pulling it on to his lap.

   He began to play a melody, Stevie laying her head on his shoulder as she listened in content. "That's beautiful."

"It's your song."

    Her eyes drifted towards his, frowning. "What?"

   Lindsey grinned down at her, still continuing to play. "Rhiannon, right?"

    Stevie sat up, listening closely. She started to recognize the chords through the riffs he played. "I don't...how?"

     "I added a couple riffs. I managed to get a copy of your album through Keith. It's a great song, but it needs more than just chord progression.

  "It's perfect."

  "You're perfect."

  Stevie scoffed.

  Lindsey frowned. "What?"

   "I'm a stripper. I'm far from perfect."

  "Were a stripper." He corrected her. "Your past doesn't define you Stevie, how you carry on does."

   She didn't have the words to respond, laying her head back on his shoulder, listening to him play.

   She was mesmerized, her eyes watching his fingers dance across the fretboard, creating beautiful melodies.

   After a while Lindsey stopped, setting the guitar back down, taking her in to his arms. He kissed the top of her head, holding her tight. "I think I'm falling for you."

   Tears brimmed in her eyes once more, holdings on to him even tighter. "I think I'm falling for you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 672 18
Stevie and Lindsey 2014. Old rockers take what they want, but are they getting too complacent?
22.2K 845 20
Mid 80s. Lindsey decides to quit the band and Stevie doesn't take it very lightly.
3.6K 185 12
Set in late 70's Stevie doesn't recognize the woman shes become and everyone is too caught up with their own demons; will they be able to save her?
2.4K 130 13
***Another In Your Dreams era tale*** Stevie Nicks has spent the better part of 2010 having the time of her life. After agreeing to create her first...