Confetti it's a Parade Book 2

By Krazyk2314

This is the continuation of my first set of Supernatural imagines. Imagines and one shots for mainly Sam, Dea... More

Looking Back
Anniversary
Moth to a Flame
Calling For Help
Hair Cut
Rain Drops
Fireworks
Hunter Vs. God
Hunter Vs. God Pt. 2
Done For
Wings
Unexpected News
Masquerade
Masquerade Part 2
Proving Dean Wrong
Sorrow's Company
Sorrow's Company Part 2
Sleeping Beauty
Sleeping Beauty Part 2
Fall Festivities
Spell for the Broken Hearted
Back in Black
Back in Black Part 2
Healing
Back in Black Part 3
Dreaming of a White Christmas
Dreaming of a White Christmas Part 2
Food For the Soul
Birthday Cake
This Christmas
Black
Black Part 2
Hopes and Dreams
No Such Thing as Happy Endings
Love Hurts
Love Hurts Part 2
Clumsy as They Come
Love Hurts Part 3
Love Hurts-4th and Final
Falling for the FBI
Prophets
Falling For the FBI Pt. 2
Double Occupancy
You are Not Alone
Falling For the FBI Part 3
You Are Not Alone Part 2
You Are Not Alone Part 3
Bobby's Daughter
After A Hunt
Forgotten
Three Weeks
Second Chances
Second Chances Part 2
Lonely Hearts
Sunshine
The Perfect Solution
Tired of Waiting
Lie Detector
Not My Sister
Livin La Vida Loca
Drunken Hunt
When I Close My Eyes
In Sickness and In Health
Tying Up Old Ends
Old Devil's Moon
Shocking News
Secret Relationship
Numbers
Keeping You Safe
Dreams Coming True
Concerned
There For You
Hang in There
Rogue
Rogue Part 2
Overwhelming
Rogue Part 3
Beautiful
Stand By You
News
Unusual Weapons
Revenge
On Set Fun
Adorable Accents
Battered Part 1
Untitled Part 92
Hidden Obsessions
Poison
One Wrong Move
One Wrong Move Part 2
Unspoken
Soft Hearted Girl
Soft Hearted Woman Part 2
Scared to Be Lonely
Soft Hearted Woman Part 3-Final
It's Too Late
By Your Side
An Arranged Marriage
Quick Update
Caretakers
Hasty Decisions
Hasty Decisions Part 2
Run
It's Gonna Be a Beautiful Night
Horrible Day
A Horrible Day Part 2
Camp Counselor Part 2
My New Book
Camp Counselor Part 3
Not What it Seems
Blanketed Confessions
Better Than This
Better Than This Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock
I Want to Know What Love is
When the Heart Can't Let Go
A Sacrifice and a Broken Heart
Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Pasta Sauce and Love
Normal no longer
When Love isn't Enough
On Top of the World
Enough Teasing
A Hard Goodbye
When Did You Know?
Not the Same Part 1
Not the Same Part 2
Spelled Disaster
Spelled Disaster Part 2
Waiting for a Sign
Chance of a Lifetime
Unexpected Visitor
Distant
The Samulet
Singing in the Shower
Hookman
Don't Forget the Pie
Field of Dreams
Whipped Cream
Popping For Some Fun
Bandages
The Gift of Warmth
Codes
Little Family
No Longer Soft and Cuddly
No Days Off
The Aftermath
Shattered glass
Your Choice
God Was Never on Your Side
Just a Shopping Trip
Speaker Phone
Stolen Away
Taking Care of Dean
Melting Snowflakes
Christmas Wishes
In His Eyes
Jingle

Camp Counselor

2.4K 83 14
By Krazyk2314

Dean x Reader

Holding up the little scraps of fabric, you sighed in annoyance. "This is not going to fly." You muttered to yourself, tossing the clothes back on to bed. Glancing around the small cabin, you frowned at the other set of bunk beds. Four beds in total. Three other women you would be sharing this small, cramped living space with. Not exactly who you liked to bunk with.

That person would be two cabins down, no doubt in the same type of set up as you. Chuckling as you imagined the look on his face as he took in his uniform, you heard the main door creak open as your new roommates made their way inside. "You must be the new girl!"

Each of the women were in their early twenty's, perky and upbeat. The one who spoke, a petite blond-haired woman with make up on point came right over to you, shaking your hand enthusiastically. "I'm Becca. That's Anna, and the red head behind her is Sophia."

"Hi." You answered awkwardly.

"Have you been a camp counselor before?" Sophia asked, stepping forward. Her red hair was up high in a ponytail, her face covered with freckles. She had the type of curves most women would die for, making you feel awkward beside her.

"First time." You offered.

"Well, you'll be great." The tall and lanky brunette who must be Anna, assured you.

"Listen, I think I'm just going to walk around for a bit. Try to get the lay of the land, that sort of thing." You muttered, feeling caged in by the too nice women standing in front of you.

"Oh, of course! And stop by the office. Jed will give you instructions for tomorrow. But don't stay out too long! We get up with the sun!" Becca bubbled.

Grabbing your coat, you stepped out into the brisk air, glad to be by yourself once again. You had to admit there probably wasn't a more scenic sight for a hunt. This one had all the makings of the perfect kid's camp. The tall, thick forest surrounding the entire place. The lake off to the side, with mountains in the distance.

About ten cabins circled around the main lodge, with a gazebo, tennis courts and a basketball court in the front. Circling around the area, you let out a shrill scream when an arm circled your waist. Acting instinctively, you stomped down as hard as you could on the person's foot, hearing a familiar deep rumble behind you as you did so. "Oh shit! Dean is that you?"

'I told you grabbing her like that wasn't a good idea." Sam chuckled, as Dean released his hold on you. Turning around, you covered your mouth, trying not to laugh.

Both men had already changed into their uniforms, which were the exact same as yours. A camp shirt, and a pair of athletic shorts. Dean kept tugging at his shorts, attempting to cover more of his bow legs. Sam looked even taller and skinnier, with both of their shirts stretched taut over their shoulders. "Wait, why aren't you in uniform yet?" Dean grumbled, as you stepped forward to wrap your arms around his waist, settling your head against his chest.

"Because we don't start work until tomorrow. I'm not wearing it until I have to. So how about you guys find this monster, and we can go home before I have to spend any more time with my roommates." You grumbled.

"Wait, you have roommates? It's just Sam and I in our cabin." Dean answered, and you slapped his shoulder.

"What??? That's not fair! I'm sharing with three women gorgeous enough to be models. And they're so nice, it's almost sickening." You muttered.

"Hey, you're one gorgeous chick too." Dean assured you, his hand creeping down towards your denim clad behind.

"But I need to go talk to this Jed. Then are we going monster hunting tonight?" You asked, frowning when Sam shook his head.

"No, not enough leads. We'll keep an eye out tomorrow, then tomorrow night we'll go monster hunting." Sam explained as the sounds of another conversation echoed through the trees.

"Y/N!" Becca called out, and you groaned.

"There's my perky roommate now. Gotta go." You grumbled, but Dean leaned down, whispering in your ear.

"Why don't you sneak out past curfew, come find our cabin?" He suggested, winking at you. Rolling your eyes at him, you patted him on the chest before striding around the cabin, running into Becca and Sophia. Anne was nowhere in sight.

"We wanted to make sure you wouldn't get lost. After all, we've already lost a couple of counselor's in the forest this year." Becca whispered confidentially.

"Like lost as in eating pine bark until search and rescue finds them?" You asked, pretending that you had no idea what they were talking about.

"Just between us, they've found the bodies. But they're keeping it quiet, so the camp doesn't get shut down." Sophia explained. "That's why we came to find you, it's past curfew. No one stays out past curfew."

Sighing, you followed them back to your tiny, cramped cabin, where Anne was already sound asleep on the top bunk. The bathroom was a square, little space, just big enough for a toilet, sink and a shower. The shower was a square, barely enough room to shave your legs. "Perfect." You muttered, quickly changing into your pajama's.

___________________________________________________

They hadn't been kidding when they said they woke up with the sun. Hearing the bugle horn sounding just as the sun started peaking over the trees, you groaned, rolling over onto your side. The bed had been lumpy, the thin blanket not enough in the chilly forest night.

"Y/N!" Becca exclaimed, pulling on the blanket. "Hurry up! Don't want to be late for your first day!"

Grumbling, you slid out of bed, rubbing your eyes as the rest of your roommates changed into their uniforms. "No coats?" You muttered, and Anne shook her head.

"No. You'll warm up soon enough." She promised. As they took turns in the bathroom, you changed into your uniform, trying to have as much privacy as you could in the shared room.

Once you had your sneakers on, you followed them down the packed road to the main lodge where you would eat breakfast with your new charges. "You'll have about ten kids under your command today. Sometimes they will pair you up with a new counselor, especially if you're new."

"Oh! Look at the new hotties!!" Sophia exclaimed, turning and covering her mouth since the words came out a little louder than intended.

"You're right." Becca answered, her face lighting up as she stared ahead.

You could only frown as your three roommates pointed out your real roommates and boyfriend. "I think I'll call dibs on the shorter one. That spiky hair, and those lips. Yum." Becca muttered, and you turned straight to her.

"Sorry, but he's mine." You explained, a smile gracing your face when Dean called out your name. "We came to this camp together. Kind of a bonding thing. But his brother is fair game."

As Dean came racing over to you, his bow legs tightening the material of his shorts, you saw Sam subtly eyeing Anna. Dean pulled you into a tight embrace, Sam standing there awkwardly as the girls watched the exchange with jealousy. "Dean, these are my roommates. Becca, Anna and Sophia. Girls, my boyfriend Dean, and his brother Sam."

After introductions were made, you were relieved to find out you were in fact pairing up with someone. And that someone was Dean. "How did you pull this off?" You whispered to him, as you stood in line for food.

"20 bucks and a six pack of beer." He answered. "I have no clue what to do, so I wanted to be by your side."

Glancing down in disgust at the mixture of runny eggs and undercooked bacon, you made sure to grab two cups of coffee. Dean didn't seem deterred by the food, and he sat down at the long picnic table, eating with gusto. Sam was down a couple of tables, Anna already sidling up to him. Looks like he was paired off as well. Hoping that maybe this would be good for him as well, you turned your attention back to Dean. "So, do we have any idea whatsoever of what we're doing today?"

"Looking after brats." He muttered around a mouthful of toast. "Get an idea of where the nearest cave is. Because Sam thinks we're looking for a wendigo."

Just then the kids came running in the room, heading straight for the food. Lists were passed out to you and Dean, with a schedule as well. Quickly finishing off your breakfast, you smiled at the group of kids who came your way. They all seemed to be about five or six years old, which you thought could be easier to deal with than the teenagers Sam and Anna had sullenly sitting down with them.

"Are you our new counselors?" A young freckled man asked you, munching away on the stringy bacon.

Shaking your head, you were caught off guard when he threw his arms around you, hugging you tightly.

The kids ate almost faster than Dean, shoveling the food in like they hadn't eaten in a week. As Dean ate along with them, you examined the schedule, hoping there would be a time for at least one of you to sneak off, do a little digging into the disappearing.

"Sam seems okay with his group." Dean mumbled around his last mouthful of food. Following his gaze, you saw Sam and Anna sitting side by side, deep in conversation.

The bell rang, and the kids stood up, taking their trays to the counter before returning to you for instruction. "Okay kiddos, it looks like we're off to swimming lessons first." You announced loudly, wondering if you would have to get in the water, and exactly how cold it would be.

As the kids cheered, you lined them up, letting them follow behind Dean as you brought up the rear. Walking by Sam's table, you patted him on the shoulder, leaning down to whisper as you did so. "We're heading to the lake. Maybe Dean will get a chance to scout things out."

"Looks like we're doing basketball first. I probably won't be able to get away." Sam whispered back as Anna came to stand close by him, running her hand down his shoulder.

The lake was quite a walk away, and you spent the entire time making sure the kids stayed in a line. That there was no hair pulling, or pushing. All the time watching the way Dean's shirt clung to his shoulders. The way the shorts cupped his...

"Miss Y/N, I need to go to the bathroom!" A little brown-haired girl exclaimed, tugging your hand.

"We're almost there, and I bet there's a bathroom." You assured her, and sure enough there was a small lake house. Taking the girls onto one side, Dean took the boys, and you stepped in to see swimsuits already lined up in lockers, their names marked inside.

There was a brand-new swimsuit off to the side for you, a simple blue one piece. After helping a couple of kids into theirs, you quickly slipped into yours, wondering exactly what you had gotten into. You weren't the type of person to teach kids anything about swimming. You could doggy paddle, but that was about it.

After making sure everyone had a towel, you guided them outside to see that Dean and his group of boys were already in the lake, splashing around. He seemed to be having just as much fun as the young boys, and you stood there for a moment, enjoying the seldom seen moment of Dean being relaxed.

"Mr. Winchester, what do you think you're doing?" A voice boomed out, and a man came striding past.

Dean sobered instantly, coming out of the water to stand next to you. "I'm sorry sir. The kids were excited, and..."

"It's okay. You're new. But usually they don't get into the water until I'm here. After all, I'm the swim instructor. Why don't you do yourself a favor and make sure the craft activity is set up."

Dean nodded, before staring your way for a second. As he turned to leave, you knew this was the perfect opportunity for Dean to snoop around a little. To try and find out where the cave would be. "Miss Y/N, you're with me. I'm going to need an extra hand in the water."

As you joined the students in the water, you couldn't help but frown, wishing you could go with Dean. Not liking the fact that he was out there alone. Soon your mind was taken off the fact as you were splashed with water. Turning your attention to the job at hand, you couldn't wait until you were back with Dean once again.

The swimming lessons ran a little over an hour. Many of the kids had swam a couple of times before, remembering the simple movements, but there were a couple who kept you on your toes. Those that had never been in a lake before. By the time you were back in the lake house, you were exhausted, and it wasn't even lunch time yet.

After changing into your uniform, you helped the stragglers, ready to head back to the main lodge for a craft activity, and then lunch. Ready to see Dean again, to see if he had figured anything out. With the kids no longer in line, you walked back to the main part of the camp, listening to five different kids talking at the same time. Stepping inside the large cabin, you were surprised to see that none of the crafts were set out, and Dean was nowhere to be seen.

Frowning, you had the kids pull out the items needed, getting started with the directions. Hoping that Dean was okay. With hands full of glue and feathers, you were kept busy, but worry over Dean stayed in the back of your mind. Even when a white handprint was imprinted on your behind, you couldn't stop worrying about Dean.

Finally, the bell rang, announcing lunch. Guiding your kids through the double doors, you let them head to the counter while you searched out Sam. He was still close to Anna, looking extremely enthralled by her. "Sam, can I talk to you?" You asked him. Excusing himself, the two of you stood off to the side, making sure there was no one else around you. "Dean's not back yet."

"That's no big deal. He could have gotten a lead." Sam started to assure you, but you shook your head.

"He's been gone since eight o'clock this morning. He should be back. He went looking in the forest. Sam, I'm afraid the Wendigo has him." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 271 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
141K 2.6K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...
205K 4.1K 22
These are my first imagines, so I'm trying my best!
92.7K 1.4K 17
Hey guys! So, these are just some imagines that I've written instead of studying- whoops. This collection is based off of the show Supernatural and i...