Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 20 - Jump

1.8K 44 19
By Chromiee

Lately, Eun-ha had been wearing a lot of turtle necks for the you know what. Few days later after her and Suga got together, her merit rose throughout South Korea. Not as Rha. But as the Mysterious singer from Worlds. Agencies were searching for her. Desperately. While her and the boys were worried, Bang Si-hyuk was in ecstasy. Feeling like he took over the world. 

"YES YES YES! The whole world doesn't know that I have Rha Eun-ha in my hands. I bet YG and JYP wants to have her as well. Hah!", he jumps behind the stainless glass while Eun-ha and the boys practice DNA for their comeback.

Jun was sitting on the mini-couch, sighing with his arms crossed. "Bang-ssi...", he sighs again.

"But seriously though.", Bang calms down and stood still, watching through the glass. "I can't let the public find out that she's a girl in an all male band. And I can't let any of the agencies take her either. Her parents will kill me."

"You mean ajumma Sun-hee?", Jun chuckles and plays with his phone.

"Yes. Eun-ha's lawyer of a mother.", Bang shivered.

Inside the dancing studio, not the one from their building but somewhere else, Eun-ha sings her part after Suga's on DNA. She walks around with swag, twiddling her fingers and points her finger forward, winking.

Eun-ha:
Taechoye DNAga neol weonaneunde

Igeon piryeoniya I love us
Urimani True lovers  

Jungkook jumps in with his line and the song and dance kept going till it ended. The eight of them dropped themselves on the wooden floor, panting in exhaustion. Jimin was making an imaginary snow angel on the ground, groaning. Jungkook sat next to Jimin, fanning himself. Jin, Rapmon and J-Hope on the other hand, sat on the empty chairs at one of the corners of the room, drinking water. And lastly, Suga laid himself on the floor, resting his head on Eun-ha's lap with V leaning against her back.

"Hyung, get off. I'm numb as it is.", Eun-ha arches her back with her palms glued on the wooden floor, juggling her knees to make Suga get off of her.

Suga groans and refuses. "No.", he said abruptly and turns his head towards her stomach and wraps his arms around her waist.

V laughs and leans himself harder on her, making her bend her torso forward. "Eun-ha, what have you done to Suga-hyung?"

The rest of the boys laughed as well.

Eun-ha puffs her cheeks and looks down in embarrassment.  "Shut up guys.", she pouted and secretly smiles down at Suga, combing his hair with her fingers.

Then suddenly, her phone rang from the chair next to J-Hope. He grabs her phone for her and gets ready to toss it. "Eun-ha!"

She raises her right hand in the air and nods at J-Hope. "Hyung!", he tosses it to her and she catches it easily. Eun-ha looks at the screen and it was Jun calling. She sighs and answers the call anyways. "Jun, what is it now?", she looks at the stainless glass and sees Jun staring at them with his phone on his ear.

"Put me on speaker."

Her eyes blinked a couple of times and she does so. She puts Jun on speaker and holds out her phone.

"Suga-ssi. Just how long are you gonna keep showing off?", said Jun from the call.

Suga slightly perks up and rolls himself upwards, looking at the phone. "Just how long are you gonna keep denying the fact she's my girlfriend now?"

"Uh oh. Here we go.", Jimin facepalms himself and both him and Jungkook stood up and walked over to Rapmon and J-Hope, fleeing. V backs away from Eun-ha and was just a feet away from the couple, still on the floor.

Jun grumbles from the speaker and sighs. "It doesn't matter how long. Because I haven't given up yet. I simply just went along with it since she's happy."

"And that doesn't give you any right to tell me to stop being affectionate with the girl I love the most.", Suga sits up and hugs Eun-ha from behind and purposely kisses her on the cheek.

Jin fiddles with his fingers as he observes the whole thing that was happening and his eyes turned to Eun-ha who was beet red and frozen on the spot while holding out the phone on her hand. "Uh guys, should we stop them before Eun-ha explodes again?"

Rapmon puts a hand on Jin's shoulder and shakes his head. "Let her. That way, those two will get some senses knocked into them."

"You've only known her for less than a year! And you still managed to get her to like you!", Jun was getting flustered and raised his voice.

They could hear Bang Si-hyuk making an exit and shutting the door behind him. Sounded like he didn't want to deal with the love drama.

Suga grinds his teeth together and stands up, looking at Jun through the stainless glass. "And YOU have known her for years and STILL didn't manage to make a move on her!"

"Oooh.", the boys' eyes went wide as they look at each other, feeling the burn for Jun.

They hear Jun dropping the call and marching inside the studio. He walks towards Suga and looks down on him. Forgot to mention that he was taller than Suga.

"Look Suga-ssi, I don't know what you did to her. But you probably did something!", Jun shouted and headbutts Suga.

Suga headbutts him back and hisses. "At least I did something unlike someone who didn't!"

They all sighed and suddenly felt a heating aura. V waves his hands at the boys and puts a hand near his cheek, covering his pointing finger from Eun-ha. Their attention turned to Eun-ha who was menacingly hovering her head over her shoulders as she is stuck in the middle of the two dudes bickering.

Jungkook hiccups and held his breath as he sees Eun-ha's expression. "Eun-noona's gonna do it!", he claps his hands in excitement.

Eun-ha sighs and stands up, between Jun and Suga. She steps to the side with their eyes glued on her and their heads were grabbed. "Just shut up already! If you guys can't even get along with me here, then there's no point of me staying either!", she smashes their heads together and turns around, heading towards the exit. "I'm gonna take a walk. Don't follow me!", she puts on her aviators and slams the door.

"Honestly, she's too violent of a woman. Even with a face like that.", Suga rubs his forehead.

"Honestly.", Jun added then realizes that he was agreeing with Suga. The two glared at each other, staring daggers and looked away with a tuss.

J-Hope was looking through his instagram feed and his eyes widened. "Damn. Seems like people are obsessing about Eun-ha for the past couple of days. Even some celebs like Jay Park-ssi are interested. Look.", he swipes his fingers on the screen and shows the guys. "The paparazzi are looking for her as well all over Seoul."

jparkrighthere:
(●♡∀♡) Who is she?! (。♥‿♥。) I'm normally not a fan of League of Legends but this girl killed the song! Thank you to my friend who suggested me to watch Worlds 2017. Now, I really want to find this girl! (*'∀'人)♥

After that, there were more. Eun-ha's only public photo of her face was all over the feed. Rapmon rubs his chin, thinking and then crosses his arms. "Wait, so if the press is all over Seoul, doesn't that mean—"

They all held their breaths and looked at each other. "EUN-HA!"

Meanwhile...

With her eyes on the pavement, she tried to balance herself on it with her arms stretched to the sides. DNA was playing on her earbuds and she whistles to the beat. "I swear to god those guys. What the hell was the point of me being there if they won't get along? I mean... I really didn't expect Jun to react that way.", she sighs and kept balancing herself. "It's not like him to react that way. But to think that he liked me since high school...", she stops and stood still on the spot. Very dangerous don't you think? Her fingers reached for her left ear, slightly touching the white crystalline earring that Suga gave her. She smiles as she hears the little chime from it.

"Little lady, it's dangerous. Get down from there.", said a deep voice.

Eun-ha heard him and she takes off her earbuds. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine.", she said without looking at the stranger, waving her hand at him.

From where she was walking, there was a slight the height of a fall to a sidewalk.

"Come on. You're seriously going to get hurt if you don't.", said the stranger. "I'd ignore this situation but I couldn't. So please, get down from there little lady."

The girl grinds her teeth together and she angrily takes off her aviators. "Look man, can you just leave me alone while I'm still in an OK mood?", she hisses.

Suddenly, cameras began snapping from a distance. "It's her! Miss Worlds! Ashe! Miss Ashe! Let us snap some pictures of you! An interview as well!", voices shouted.

"Hah?", Eun-ha looks over her shoulders and sees a group of people, a mob, the paparazzi. She had nowhere else to go at this point. She totally forgot that she didn't have her mask on and she legit just took off her aviators. "Shit! My glasses!"

"Jump.", said the stranger again.

Eun-ha looks down to him and somewhat recognized him but couldn't put her finger on it. He had fluffy, black hair sleeked back and was wearing a formal attire. Black blazer, white dress shirt and a tie, all of that. There was that familiar charisma behind those black sunglasses. She eyes him nervously, looked over her shoulder then back to him again, shaking her head. "Are you nuts?"

"Just do it. My car is right there.", he points his thumb over his shoulders at the black car across the street then he spreads his arms.

The paparazzi were running towards her with cameras and looked like she didn't have a choice but to trust a stranger that was again, familiar to her. She was sure that she saw this man somewhere. "Fuck it!", she holds her breath and jumps off the edge, dropping her aviators to the ground, leaving it broken. The stranger catches her and meets her eyes through the black frame. She gasps and clings her arms around his neck. "Holy shit you're tall!", she yelps as she looks at the ground.

"Ah.", the stranger ignores her and looks up. "Time to go.", he bounces Eun-ha in his arms for leverage and makes a run for it to his vehicle. He runs to the passenger seat and shoves Eun-ha in there before going to the driver's seat. He buckles his belt and puts his hands on the stirring wheel.

There was another passenger. And he was on the shotgun seat. "Hyung! Who's this cutie?"

Eun-ha was taken aback and started to have flashbacks from Jackson's incident. 

"Not now Seungri. Text GD that we're on our way back and tell him that I'm bringing a little package for now. Don't worry. I'll take care of her.", said the stranger.

After the flashbacks, Eun-ha's attention turned to the person on the shotgun who turns around to talk to her. "Little miss, don't be scared. Us hyungs rescued you from the evil mob!"

"S-Seungri?", Eun-ha tried to process the whole situation. She was familiar with them but STILL couldn't put her finger on it. She sits up from her seat and crosses her arms on her chest, thinking. "Seungri... Seungri... The other guy mentioned GD. Now he's Seungri. His face...", her eyes widened and she launches herself towards the front seats. 

Seungri's hand lands on her head and he pats her. "Took you a while didn't you?", he smiles at her, carefree of the whole situation and squeals a little bit. "Aigoo, hyung she's really cute."

Her face turned pale. "B-BIG BANG?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 757 56
Title: The Only Girl (BTS Fanfiction) Status: COMPLETED Written by: synopsis A supposed to be all boy group band became a co-ed group the twist is yo...
30.6K 1K 55
It's all started with a phone call made my Y/N unknowingly as a dare and how that one phone call changed her life completely, she was given a dare by...
1.5K 165 29
This story is about a group of friends who are professional dancers but no one really knows who they really are. They are world known but never revea...
51.8K 3.1K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...