small world [exo fanfic] ~com...

By jenn_rolynn

Jinhan is the girl who always wants to have fun, and she can't help herself but to transfer it to other peopl... More

small world [exo fanfic]
at the mall
thinking
advance birthday party....
memories
chapter 06
my day
is it true or just a dream
stranger
APPA (dad)
memories 02
this...
my wolf
new here
HATRED
SW: A/N read mee!!
care
FRIENDSHIP
new friend
COMEBACK SHOW overdose
SSHHHH!!??
the start
YeolSzhie
couples
memories03
READ ME!!!
telling the truth
time to be happy
AGAIN
UNEXPECTED
just tired---she moved
WHAT???
New life
EUNBAEK
the meeting
AUTHOR'S NOTE final words...

Business trip to America

102 2 2
By jenn_rolynn

MEANWHILE

"excuse me sir.. your father assigned me to tell this to you.. that you will have a business trip to America.. he said that I'll just invite the other companies so that you can share the different products that we have in our company..."

"what..?!!! America.?  ahh... I'm too tired... just tell him that can we move it in another day.?"

"I'm sorry sir but it's what he said.. and we can't move it because the company that we are going just called I'm sorry.." the employee said and walked out of the office...

"ahh.. busy schedule again.. and now we're going to America... hmm.. so far.?!"

-zzt zzt zzt..!!!

"yoboseyo.."

"ne.. your father called and he said we will be having a business trip in America..?"

"ne... that's right... and tell the other companies too.. I'm not in the mood today..."

"okay.. bye bye..."  then Suho hung up..

-*hmm.. I guess I can't do anything...*

-D.O went out of hs office and went to his father's office...

"when are we going to leave.?"D.O said..

"tonight... I booked a flight for all the presidents and all the company owners that will be going too.."

"ha.?! tonight already.?"

"ne.. so pack you bags and be ready for tonight..." his appa said...

-D.O just nodded and went home...

"eomma.. we will be going in a business trip and it will take I don't know maybe weeks.." D.O said to his mom..

"okay.. I packed your bags already because your dad said you'll be going tonight... I will miss you.." his mom said and hugged him...

"ne.. bye mom.." then D.O went back to his company building...

-after few hours..evening came...

-all company owners and his friends are there...

"yah..!! we're going to America....!!" Tao said...

"ani.. we're not going there for vacation.. it's a business trip.." Suho said..

"yah.. I know.." Tao pouted..

-at the airport...

"please put your seatbelts on and we'll depart after 5 minutes..."  the lady on the speaker said..

"hmm.. gonna miss you hometown..'" *what.? are going to live in America.? it's just a week.. why are you going to miss it D.O.? ahaha..

"*sigh* now I don't have time to look for Jinhan because of this hectic schedule now.? ahh!!" D.O said..

"it's okay.." Kai patted D.O's back..

"when will I find you.?" D.O said and looked out the window...

-after 5 minutes of departure the plane was filled with silence 'coz all the people inside it are asleep...

*hmm.. I can't sleep... why are you always on my mind.? why can't I get over you..? well maybe I just love you so much I can't take you off of my mind... why does this have to happen..? if we see each other will you recognize me.? hmm... I miss you Jinhan.. *sigh* 

-and D.O closed his eyes...

-when the time he opens his eyes they are now at the airport on America...

"whoo.. here we go..!!" Eunmi said...

-and yes.. all of them are in one plane and came in America for the business trip.. 

"ahh.. my butt hurts.." Baekhyun said while patting his butt...

"haha.. don't worry opaa.. I'm here.." Eunmi said..

-they all just smiled at them.. hmm so sweet..

-but when D.O saw that he didn't smiled instead his reaction became sad... *poor D.O.*

"so where are we going now.?" Kris asked...

"we have a new hotel here... and we will go and stay there for the meantime.." Suho offered..

-they all nodded..

"okay... let's go!!!" Luhan said...

-they arrived at Suho's family hotel..

"wow it's big.." Yszhie said in amusement and nodded..

"don't worry.... and just make yourselves at home.." Suho said...

"is there a rooftop here hyung..?" D.O asked..

"yeh there is... if you want to you can visit it now hyung.." Suho replied...

"okay.. I'll go now..." D.O said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O's POV

*hmm.. this is a super new place for me...*

"wow isn't that the biggest building ever.? so many lights ... well I'm sure they are the richest person here in America.."

-D.O didn't do anything but to stare at the building that catches his eyes first...

"D.O yah!!.. that building will melt any second now.." a voice from my back said...

-it's Yeonha...

"ahh... mianhe.. it's just toobig.. I can't get over it.." I said..

"hmm..is that it.? it's because someone told me that that's the building that we will be helding our meeting tomorrow..." 

"oww.. wow.. fascinating.,.." I said and turned my back ready to leave..

"yah Kyungsoo ah...!" Yeonha shouted.

"wae.?"

"uhm.. what if Jinhan is here.. here at America..." she said..

"hmm.. that's just impossible... it's a big world and why here.. why now.?!" I replied and started to walk away..

"*sigh* well- you can't say it.. maybe when you see her you'll say it's a SMALL WORLD after all..!!" she yelled..

-I just nodded on what she said... but it's too impossible.. well maybe let's not take away the possibility but... it's such a big world that I will see her here..

-so impossible...

"yah- hyung wake up..!!" Sehun said waving his hands at my face...

-my imaginations blurted out..

"hmm.?" I said confused..

"haha.. you're day dreaming hyung.. you're walking straight and you will fall on the stairs anytime now" Sehun said while pointing at the stairs near us..

"ahh.. ahaha mianhe..." I said and rubbed my nape..

"hmm.. what happened.?" Lay said interrupting us...

"ahh.. it's because D.O hyung is daydreaming again... haha" :D Sehun replied...

-I just glared at him...

"yah- you're thinking too much hyung... take a rest... your room is at num. 235.. here's the key..." Lay said and tossed the key to me..

"okay.. I'll go now..." I said and turned my back...

"hmm.. they're right I'm thinking too much..."

-I opened the door and saw a girl sitting on my bed with a sexy outfit...

"yah who are you,.!!?" I shouted..

-but she only winked at me..

"I'm sorry but I think you're in a wrong room.." I added..

"no I'm not.." she said and start carrasing the bed...

"yah.. get out of here!!.." I yelled..

"I don't like ." she said and pouted...

"ahh.. get out I said.. if you don't like I'll push you out of the door harrastly..."I said with a mad tone....

MEANWHILE..

"are you sure it will work.?" Sehun asked Lay..

"I don't know but maybe it'll help him to get over Jinhan" Lay said..

"I don't thi---"

" I don't want to....!!!!"  a girl shouted and was pushed out at D.O's room..

"ouch!" the girl yelled..

"is that her hyung.?!" Sehun asked Lay while looking at the girl... but when he looked at his side he's talking to no one...

"hyung!!" Sehun yelled at Lay but he didn't turned back instead he's still running...

and that time Sehun ran too...

-------

"who did this!!?" D.O yelled and went outside his room and saw the guys sitting at the 1st floor...

-Lay didn't made an eye to eye contact with D.O because of his guilt...

"what happened.?" Luhan asked...

"who gave this girl a permission to go tp my room...?!" D.O said and pushed the girl beside him ...

-Sehun looked at Lay..

-D.O looked at Kris..

"well.. don't look at me..." Kris said...

"me neither..." Suho said...

-then D.O looked at Lay

-he looks so guilty about what he did...

"yah.. Lay hyung---" D.O was cut...

"stop it..!!" Yeonha shouted and interrupted everybody.. "arguing with each won't work... let's just forget about it."

-and the girl runs out of the building..

"ahh.. I can't believe this... whatever you do or say... Jinhan will always be in my heart.. I know this sounds corny but it's true.." D.O said..

"we know.." they all said in unison and nodded..

"okay.. forget about that... let's go and eat.. and we have to prepare for tomorrow's meeting..." Suho talked..

"Let's go..!!" Xiumin said...

-and they went to the nearest restaurant in the building...

"American food differs so much in Korean food right.?" Baekhyun said and took a bite on his food..

-they all just nodded...

"haha.. I remember when we all ate at the fancy restaurant and Jinhan's aunt pai---" Sehun was cut...

-D.O got up from his sit because of what he heard...

"yah.. Sehun.. there are so many memories that you can say but why did you said that.?" Yeonha said looking straight at Sehun..

"I'll go get him.." Kai said and went outside...

~~~~~~~~~~~

"ahh!! why does everybody talks about Jinhan.. hmm.. that just made me miss her a lot... ahh!!" D.O said and took a sit not very far from the restaurant...

KAI's POV

-I feel very sad about my hyung's life... at first Jinhan was his world and then it was broken by just a single accident..

-I know it's been 5 years but when I'm  on his part.. I'll feel like this too... because it's hard to forget your 1st and only one love you know..

"hyung.. are you okay.?" I asked..

-he looked at me.. and his eyes are teary...

-you know it's awkward when a guy comforts a guy but hmm.. here it goes..

"it's okay.. we will find her..." I said and start patting his back..

-he just nodded..

"well.. maybe you won't know.. she's here in America too. ?"I said still comforting him..

"you know.? you think just like Yeonha... no wonder you're meant to be.." He replied...

-I just smiled..

"why ? did she said that maybe Jinhan is here in America too ?" I said..

"yah..." he replied...

"hmm... okay... let's get back there then.." I said and he stood up and I followed...

~end of POV

-after eating.. Sehun said sorry to D.O and he accepted it without any doubts...

-at D.O's room... his music was only the thing you can hear... it's their favorite song "baby don't cry" it was their fav. song when it was their 1st monthsary

~Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga

Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon

Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni~

-someone's knocking at the door...

D.O opened it and he saw......----

"Jinhan.??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.3K 29
Why did my parents leave me??? Mihna (You) is 18 years old she is beautiful and talented she docents like to show her talents except for the people t...
132K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...
1.9K 55 36
Do Kyung Soo of the band EXO has fallen in love with a girl during his childhood. While growing up, his love for her grows more and more. But one day...
85.6K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...