2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

What the hell?

8.5K 415 166
By Sakura_D

"Any idea who?" P'Din asks

"No clue p. but they looked rough, I think they knocked P'New out and Rome was bleeding. And..."

"What happened to Rome?" We look its P'Bright. "Tell me right now." His voice is low and angry.

"Any idea what direction they went?" P'Din's asking.

"Did you get a licence plate number?" P'In asks?

"My friends following them."

Elephant saw what happened he was with crow, he sent him for help and followed them in his car. Shit I hope he's okay.

We quickly get into different vehicles and take off, P'Bright jumps in with me and Monty, we tell him what little we know. Elephants called Monty's phone and is giving us directions, I call P'Din and the others, to follow us.

Shit this may get bad, good thing dad picks up my calls fast.

We get to where Elephant is and all join him quietly. We get out and sneak nearer, my dad gave strict instructions, don't do anything foolish help was coming.

It's a large abandoned building, the windows are broken some boarded some left open. The doors a large sliding one which is slightly ajar. We see some people walking about, but we don't see P'New or Rome. We try and get closer, are the okay.

We hear a scream, shit its Rome, P'Bright's up and runs in before anyone's realized he moved. We all follow him in.

P'New's on his knees being held by two guys a third getting ready to hit him. Two guys nearby have Rome, who's struggling telling them to leave P'New alone.

They all look as we enter. P'Bright's already punched one guy holding Rome and attacking the other, he grabs Rome and puts him behind him, but 3 guys are now between them and us.

"More school kids to play with?" Someone from the side laughs.

"Leave them alone." P'New shouts.

"But newwie I like your friends." The guy hitting P'New says.

Is that rook? "There the reason you're so full of yourself these days, aren't they?"

"You're a bastard." P'new spits back

"Now now Newwies, I paid good money to teach you a lesson."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"You don't get to run away, and have a happy life! While I get shit."

"That's your own doing, stop blaming me."

"It's their fault. You should be alone and miserable. If it wasn't for them you would be."

"You stay away from them."

"So protective. But they won't stay your friends after tonight."

He turns to the guy who looks like the leader. "I'll double what I already said, beat them all up. Especially that one." He says pointing to me.

They start walking towards us, the teams stepped in front of us. Shit this isn't good. They have weapon's.

The big door slides fully open and men rush in, all armed. Half move and form a protective circle around us, others to P'Bright and P'New.

"Am I seeing things?" Monty asks

"If you mean the red dots? No, I  see them too." P'Din ads.

Its complete silence, the gangs frozen in place, there looking worried, they had weapon's but these are real guns and the ones holding them look well trained.

Thanks dad! Ill bake you a cake. On second thought for your safely ill buy you a nice one...

We all turn to look when we hear steps, someone's walking in threw the door. Immaculately dressed in a crisp grey suite, as though he's talking a leisurely walk, P'Sing walks in. oh thank god.

"P'Sing." My gang breathe a sigh of relief.

"P'who?" The teams asking.

He looks around, and finds me, I wave to him, he smiles and looks relieved. His people move the thugs and P'Bright joins us with Rome, who's head bleeding and he's holding his side. I move to help him, he gives me a half smile, but leans on P'Bright, who's holding him protectively.

P'Sing walks to P'New, the thugs moving out of his way, and the two holding him let him go as he gets close.

"How are you holding up new?" He asks bending down.

"A little battered p, but okay." He sighs.

P'Sing smiles and pats his head, then helps him stand.

"Don't touch him." Rook yells.

I've never seen that look on his face before, if I didn't know him I'd be really scared.

"Oh?"

"Don't just stand around, take these guys, do what I paid you for!" He's yelling. "Break his arms so he can't swim again."

A phone starts ringing.

"Pick it up." P'Sing tells the leader.

Who does and goes pale, then ends the call with a 'yes boss'. He signals his guys who drop their weapon's and move behind him, the leader wai's to P'Sing and his thugs follow.

"Now." P'Sing begins smiling. "If anything happens to any of them." He says pointing to all of us. "These red dots won't be for show."

They all nod. Wow P'Sing when did you become a gangster?

"I'm not done with New!! You think I won't get someone else?" Rooks yelling.

P'Sing's calmly putting on gloves?

"I'll get his friends as well! I won't let him be happy, I won't."

Once punch and Rook fell a distance away, seriously, even the teams gone wide eyed. He points to the thugs who pick him up, Rooks not looking so tough, he's scared. P'Sing stands in front of him.

"You come near New, or his friends. I'll have you buried 6 feet under, while you're still breathing."

Gah P'Sing...when did you become this bad ass?? Rooks scared he's shaking. You can act tough when you have back up, but alone faced with P'Sing anyone would be scared.

Then one more punch and he's nocked Rook out. P'Sing where did you lean that!!

"Wus, can't take two hits." A thug next to the leader says.

P'Sing knocks him out with one punch.... he talks to the leader, who nods along. It's quite we can't hear it. Once done he looks at the leader again, who wai's, his gang follow suit.

We all get hauled into a large van, and taken to the hospital. Its lively there all asking questions praising P'Sing, making introductions but mainly my gangs melting at how awesome P'Sing is and the team's backing it up. P'Sing's just smiling at them all.

P'New's and Rome are checked out. We wait.

P'Sing hands me his phone, I talk to my dad, letting him know I am okay. I move a little away.

"Dad, I think P'Sing hung out with the wrong crowd in Paris!" I whisper

"Really?"

"He one punched a thug!"

"Did someone record it?"

"Father...." I say with an exasperated sigh and hand the phone back, P'Sing's smiling at me.

"Thanks for coming p, this could have been bad. Poor Rome got dragged in as well." I say

"Idiots are easy to handle. Good thing you called, best to have it end fast." He smiles at me.

Rome, has a slight concussion, he needs to be observed for the next few hours, P'Bright's taking him home, Rome protests, P'Bright doesn't care.

P'New's ribs are cracked and bruised, they taped them. He has some bruises on his face as well. He needs someone to take care of him, but he lives alone. He's not listening to his friends about staying with any of them, I'm about to step in.

"He'll stay with me." P'Sing says, calling for the cars.

"P I'll be fine, I'm used to..." he begins.

"You're not alone anymore New." P'Sing says patting his head.

"Thanks p." he sighs, he looks in pain and upset.

Everyone's chatting, P'Sing's on the phone, Rome's telling P'Bright he's going home, who says he'll take him and I'm thinking. When someone comes to say the cars are here, it hits me. Oh, my word!

I'm dialling on speakerphone, P'Sing notices, and our eyes meet. Hah I know!

"Yo don't do it!" P'Sing shouts.

"The real reason P'Sing's getting a pool, his boyfriends a swimmer!" I yell into the phone.

"He's dating without telling us?" Ming shouts

"He's dating P'New and he got to sleep over before us!" I tell him.

"Your dating P'New?" My gang and Rome shout.

"Your dating P'Sing?" His team shouted, at the same time.

"Pack your bag Yo! We have keys dam it." Ming's carrying on. "You kept secrets from us p! were the in-laws! Feel our wrath!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 30
It was just a party, that's what it started as. But Cheol recognized you as that one girl who made that one song for that one artist while you carrie...
457K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
550K 27.8K 77
"Should I smile because we're friends, or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be?" This is a Ming x Kit story. ? I do not own any...
231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...