You and me make WE (A ShivIka...

By LunchbirdS

Shivaay and Anika's relationship goes through a rough patch forcing them to part their ways. But this not the... More

Author's Note
Beginning
Divorced
6 years later
Shivika
Shivika is Kidnapped
"Papa"
ShivIka patch-up
Fever
Caring Singh Oberoi
Author's Note
Family Time
A/N: Star Parivaar Awards
Honeymoon!?
Rohan
Preprations for Singapore
Singapore
New outfits!
Sentosa Island
Sprain
Movies and Night Safari
Adventure Cove Waterpark
Shopping
Dinner
"I Love You"
Baarish
ShivIka's Special Night
Going Back
Meet Gauri
Zurich?
A/N: Cover!!!
ShivRu Return
Anika's Surprise
Proposal
O-Bro Time
Oberois at Sharma's House
Roka Ceremony and Anika's Sick?
Lunch Time Masti
ShivIka Fight!?
Shivika to the Rescue
ShivIka Reconcile
Engagement
Anika Faints!
Good News!!
Morning Sickness
Breakfast Drama
Family Time - II
Kitchen Masti
Are They Fine?
Cravings
Shivika is upset
Accident!
Author's Note
Oberois Reach the Hospital
Shivika is critical
Shivika... Died?
She Made It!
Shivika Gains Consciousness
Tej is Angry with Shivaay
Soup and Stories
Shivika is Discharged
Pav Bhaji
Breakfast with Oberois
Mehendi Function
Shivaay Becomes Roomless
Sangeet Preprations
Sangeet - I
Sangeet- II
Author's Note
Wedding Day
Grihpravesh
Pizza!
Wild Romance!
ShivIka are Embarressed
Gauri's Pehli Rasoi
Shivaay, the Teacher
"Aloo ki Fries"
PTM
Mallika!?
Mallika Gets to Know About ShivIka
Obros, Obhahus and Mallika
Mallika's Flashback
Party For Mallika
The Game Continues
The Morning After
Sid In Oberoi Mansion
He Returns!
Godh-Bharai
Anika in Labour!!

Ending

9.1K 368 96
By LunchbirdS

After about half an hour, Shivika had slept so RiYa left her with TejVi and came back to OmRu. At that time, Om got a call from Shivaay. He immediately picked it up.

Om: Shivaay!

Shivaay: Om, 47 missed calls! What's going on?

Rudra: *snatches the phone* Bhaiya kahaan ho aap?

Shivaay: Flight main tha. Abhi thodi der pehle Mumbai airport pe tha, ab car main hoon.

Rudra: Aap Mumbai main ho? Aap toh parso aane wale they?

Shivaay: I know, likin mujhe aisi feeling aa rahi thi ki kuch gadbad hain toh main aaj hi aa gaya.

Gauri: *snatches the phone* Bade bhaiya, jitni jaldi ho sake, City Hospital pahonchiye.

Shivaay: Kya hua? Is everything alright?

Saumya: *snatches the phone* Bade bhaiya, Bhabhi labour main hain.

Shivaay: WHAT!?

Om: *snatches the phone* Shivaay baatein karne ka time nahi hain. Tum jaldi aao.

Shivaay: Yayayayaya, I'm coming.

Within the next 15 minutes, Shivaay ran through the corridors of the hospitals, almost falling around the turns, till he reached the maternity ward. Gauri was the first to see him.

Gauri: *excitedly* Bade bhaiya!

All breathed a sigh of relief as they saw him.

Om: Thank God, Shivaay, tu aa gaya.

Shivaay: Om, Anika kahaan hain? Kaisi woh?

Om: Delivery room main hain and don't worry, doctors hain wahaan.

Just then, a nurse comes out.

Nurse: Mr Shivaay?

Shivaay: Yes?

Nurse: Aap...

Shivaay: Anika ka husband.

Nurse: Aap please andar chaliye. Ma'am bahot panic kar rahi hain. Doctor chahti hain aap delivery ke dauran unke saath hi rahein.

Shivaay: M...m...main?

Om: Soch kya raha hain? Just go!

He pushed him towards the ward. The nurse takes him to a side, gives him a gown and cap to wear then takes him inside. Anika was clutching the side-poles of her bed, breathing heavily.

Shivaay: Anika...

Anika: *looks towards him* Shivaay...

Her lips immediately curve upwards. He goes and sits beside her.

Shivaay: Uh... are you okay?

CHATAK! Anika imprinted all the fingers of her right hand on his left cheek. The doctors, nurses; everyone present was taken aback. Shivaay mouthed an 'ow' while rubbing his cheeks.

Anika: *angrily* Is haalat main main aapko "okay" dikh rahi hoon?

Shivaay: Nahi... woh... actually...

Anika: Shivaay isse pehle mera doosra haath aapke doorse gaal par pad jaaye, chup ho jaayiye.

Shivaay: Okay.

He keeps his finger on his lips but holds her hand. She looks towards him and he caresses her hair. It was followed by another contraction. Anika shrieked and tightened her grip on his hand, digging her nails into his skin. Who said women were "weak"? (You🙄) This one was breaking his hand. He was certain that after Anika, he would be next patient of the orthopaedic.

Anika: I... want... to... push...

Doctor: Abhi nahi Anika. You're only 7 cm dilated. Hume wait karna hoga.

Anika fell back on her bed and shot daggers at Shivaay.

Anika: Yeh sab aapki wajah se ho raha hain. Sirf mujhe humare bacchon ko kyoon janam dena pad raha hain? Aap kyoon nahi de sakte?

Shivaay felt very awkward as the nurses were giggling, waiting for his reply.

Shivaay: Aisa possible hota toh kar leta likin, tumhi batao, how am I supposed to look with a baby-bump?

Anika laughed, imagining Shivaay with baby-bump. He smiled and kissed her forehead. They spent the next couple of hours chatting and, occasionally, Anika cursing the law of nature and the patriarchy. After a few hours, the doctor said...

Doctor: Anika, you're 10 cm dilated. Aapka baccha is duniya main aane ke liye tayaar hain.

Anika looked towards Shivaay, who smiled and gave her a 'you-can-do-it' look.

Doctor: Agle contraction pe you have to push for 10 counts.

Shivaay: 10 counts!

Doctor: *sternly* It's the procedure, Mr Oberoi.

He meekly nodded. At next contraction, Anika tightly held Shivaay's hand and pushed while he encouraged her. Half an hour later, Anika fell back on the bed, breathing heavily.

Anika: Main yeh nahi kar sakti Shivaay. Main thak gayi hoon.

Shivaay: Hey, tum meri khidki-tod Anika ho. Of course tum yeh kar sakti ho.

Anika: Likin mujhe bahot dard ho raha. Agar...agar main mar gayi...

Shivaay: Shut up, okay. Aise kaise keh sakti ho tum? Kuch nahi hoga tumhe. *cups her face* Tum meri jaan ho aur...

Anika: Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki jaan itni aasani se nahi jaayegi.

Shivaay kissed her forehead.

Shivaay: I know it's painful but the result will be worth it.

Anika nodded then took a deep breath to push again.

Doctor: We're almost there Anika. 2-3 more.

Anika pushed as hard as she could for 10 counts.

Doctor: Okay, one last push.

Shivaay: *whispered in Anika's ear* Last one Anika.

Gathering all the strength that was left in her, Anika pushed with all her might and then...

Anika: *screamed* AAAHHH...

She fell back on the bed, breathing heavily as the cries of a baby filled the room. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi finally gave birth to their second child. Shivaay watched the whole scenario with tears filled in eyes.

Doctor: Congratulations! It's a boy.

Anika cupped her mouthed and let her tears flew. Shivaay kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Shivaay: You did it!

Anika: We did it.

A nurse handed them their newborn son. Anika held him in her arms then exchanged a glance with Shivaay. They kissed his forehead, banging their heads in the process.

Doctor: Mr Oberoi, aap please baahar jaayiye. Hume maa aur bacche ko examine karna hain.

Shivaay frowned but Anika smiled and nodded him to go.

Outside, everyone was jumping with excitement since they had heard the cries of the baby and were eagerly waiting some news. Shivaay came out of the room, straightening his blazer. As soon as he came, everyone surrounded him and looked at him eagerly. He kept silence for some time, looking at everyone's expressions. All kept on looking. Finally, he broke the silence by saying...

Shivaay: *happily* Beta hua hain.

The hospital was filled with excited screams of the Oberois. Dadi clasped her hands in prayer while all the couples hugged each other after which OmRuRiYa engulfed him in a tight hug. He seized up as he could feel the leftover bones in his body breaking as well.

Shivaay: Guys... aa...ram se...

RiYa: Sorry bade bhaiya.

They leave him followed by OmRu. ShaNky were the next ones to hug Shivaay, followed by TejVi and Dadi. Shivika was standing in one corner, having a little hint about what was going on. Shivaay went to her, knelt in front of her and hugged.

Shivaay: Congratulations princess! Aapka chhota bhai aa gaya hain. You're an elder sister now.

Shivika: Thank you papa.

Shivaay kissed her forehead and waited to be called by the nurse.

After some time, a nurse comes there.

Nurse: Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi?

Shivaay: Yes.

Nurse: Aap apni wife se mil sakte hain.

Shivaay goes to Anika's ward with Shivika. In her ward, Anika was sitting on the bed with their son in her arms. She sees them.

Anika: Shivika, apne bhai se milo.

Shivika goes to her and sits beside her. She carefully strokes his cheeks. He looks at her and smiles. He was carbon copy of Shivaay with dark brown eyes like Anika's.

Shivika: Awww! Yeh kitna cute hain.

Anika: Bilkul apni didi jaisa.

Anika gestures Shivaay to come closer. He sits beside and wraps one arms around her shoulders. Anika rests her head his chest as they adored their children.

Shivaay: Anika?

Anika: Hm?

Shivaay: Thank you.

He kisses her forehead.

Anika: Thank you. I love you.

Shivaay: I love you, too.

O.F.: And we also love you.

ShivIka got startled by their sudden entry.

Shivaay: Aap log kab aaya?

Om: Bas abhi hi.

Pinky: Oh my Mata! Main toh apne grandsons ko dekhne ke liye mari jaa rahi hoon.

Anika: Lijiye mummyjee.

Anika hands their son to Pinky.

Pinky: Oh my Mata! Yeh toh bilkul Shivaay pe gaya hain.

Dadi: Likin aankhein bilkul Anika jaise hain.

Gauri: Chhoti maaji, kya hum isse pakad sakte hain?

Pinky: Haan-haan, likin carefullys.

All hold him for some time then give him back to Anika. He looks into Anika's eyes and smiles. Anika gets emotional and kisses his entire face. Shivaay caresses her back.

Dadi: Arey, baaton-baaton main sabse zaroori cheez toh bhool hi gaye. Billu, Anika; bacche ke liye koi naam socha hain?

Shivaay and Anika exchange a glance they together say...

ShivIka: Ansh. Ansh Singh Oberoi.

O.F.: *cooed* Ansh Singh Oberoi.

Om: *caressing Ansh* Welcome to the family, Ansh.

Rudra: Guys, is moment pe toh selfie lena banta hain.

All gather around Anika's bed as Rudra takes out his phone.

All: Dil bole... Oberoi!

Screen freezes on their happy faces.

The End

A/N: Hey guys👋👋

Happy Diwali 🎇🎇🎆🎆

So, finally this FF has reached it's end.

This was our longest and the most memorable journey😇😇.

Thank you so much to everyone for showing your love towards this FF😊😊.

We hope you enjoyed reading it 📖📖 as much as we did writing it✍✍.

Do check out our other stories and let us know your reviews😊😊.

Take care😘😘

Happy reading📖📖

#SpreadTheIshbaazi❤️️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 2.6K 4
A ShivIka fanfic. Shivaay and Anika are married but he forced her. Tia is pregnant and read to find out...
57K 4K 44
"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘–π‘› π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘π˜© π‘šπ‘’ 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›." "𝐼 π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘π‘’π‘‘π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘π˜© π‘“π‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦."...
154K 7.1K 22
Shivaay always believed in Naam Khoon Khandhan......finally leading Anika and Shivaay to separate. But what happens when Anika is the Missing Rana Pr...
199K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...