Fire With Fire [ IKON HANBIN...

By beastkon

[COMPLETED] After 4 years of training, you are finally going to debut in a duet group called "QUEEN" with Sin... More

Chapter 1 - Bringing light and hope
Chapter 2- choco cone
Chapter 3- A good start?
Chapter 4- Closer
chapter 5 - performing together?
Chapter 6- hot and cold
Chapter 7 - Lies
Chapter 8- confused
Chapter 9 - "this is not fun"
Chapter 10 - Osaka , Japan xx
Chapter 11- one day
Chapter 12 - first move
Chapter 13 - My b-day
Chapter 14 - Invitation
Chapter 15 - life of the party
Chapter 16- Addition
Chapter 17 - Good news?
Chapter 19 - Dream girls
Chapter 20 - Our song
Chapter 21 - will you forgive me?
Chapter 22- can't love you anymore
Chapter 23 - undying love
Chapter 24 - real reason
Chapter 25 - Fool
Chapter 26 - How have you been?
Chapter 27 - Welcome gift
Chapter 28 - Drowsy
Chapter 29 - Fried Chicken + Beer
Chapter 30 - The truth unfolds
Chapter 31 - I crave for you
Chapter 32 - goodbye stage
Chapter 33 - You'll always be the one
LAST Chapter 34 - With you

Chapter 18 - Bittersweet

772 25 5
By beastkon

"Good afternoon, girls," CEO Yang greeted you 5 girls.
"You girls are actually on time," he teased as he asked you girls to take a seat.

CL, GD, B.I, Bobby, producer teddy and the other PDnims were already there as well.

"I bet you girls must have been very shocked after receiving my text yesterday," he joked.

"Alright,let's get serious," he said as he clear his throat.
"The performance 5 of you put up for the evaluation that day was amazing. Even though there is still room for improvement but i can really saw how big of a change you 5 has trying to show me over these past few months," he added, looking satisfied.

"Umm,GD them weren't there that day, can the 5 of you perform again? Because I'd like to hear their opinion," he requested ( Well.. not really ... it's actually more of like an "order").

With that, the 5 of you got up from your seats and performed the two songs from the evaluation that day. You can't help but noticed how Hanbin was smiling from ear to ear while watching you 5 performed. He must've felt super proud as he was the one who helped you guys with the choreography and stuffs.

"How was it,CL shi?" CEO Yang asked, with a satisfied look on his face.
"It was great... I told you they are gold! They should've make their debut a long time b4 already!!" CL answered, sounding unbelievable at how we're still trainees at this rate.

"They're good, Hyung. It's time to release them," GD joked, having everyone in the office laughed out loud at his comment.

"The dance was dope and the vocal and rapping part was amazing, their voices are so unique," Bobby said as he put up two thumbs up for you and Sindy secretly while CEO Yang wasnt paying attention.

"I agree, I think they're more than ready tbh ," Hanbin added to Bobby's comment.

The comments you 5 received were so far so good and you were so thankful.

"Alright, if that's the case," CEO Yang said before he took a long pause to continue his next sentence.

"..... congratulations! You 5 have made it," he said, with his voice sounding a little excited compared to his usual voice.
"Honestly, this decision was already made yesterday.However, I just want to hear their opinions to make sure my decision isn't a mistake," he added.

"OMG!!" Sindy and Hanna screamed as they embraced each other in their arms.

"Wah reallly?!" Nina screamed as she hugged you and Sua in her arms. At that moment, words couldn't describe how happy and grateful you were. All the years of hardwork have finally paid off!

After everyone left, the five of you had to stay back for the discussion of your debut.

"Alright,girls. Here are the contracts, it will expires only after 7 years so during this 7 years, I hope each of you would obey our company's rules and be a good role model as an idol," YG said as her assistant gave out the contracts to you all one by one.

"One of the rules I am more concern is the rule of dating - you all are prohibited to date especially the idols of the same company in the first 3 years because those first few years are the times that you all should focus on your career first," he added.

"Did I make myself clear?" He questioned as you saw Sindy and Hanna shoot you a quick glance.

"Tara?" CEO Yang called out your name, wanting to hear your answer.

"Yes, sajangnim," you said as you took the pen and signed the papers without hesitation.

Of cause, the other 4 girls too, signed it without hesitation as that few pieces of paper were the main reason why you all left your homes and trained all days and all nights for. That contract was what you all desired.

It was raining cats and dogs that night so you decided to ask the girls to stay overnight in your apartment as it is near to the company.

The five of you were in pajamas and watching a romantic movie on the tv while sipping on a cup of hot chocolate.

Suddenly, Sua voiced out her long- awaited question about your relationship with Hanbin. Nina was curious too.

"Sorry, I just have to ask you this because you know ... today, it was so weird that CEO yang asked for your answer specifically and then I noticed how close you are always with Hanbin ... it's okay if you don't wanna-" You cut Sua off before she even get to finish her sentence.

You glanced over to Sindy and then decided to tell them the truth as they are the ones that you'll be spending your 7 years of life or even more with.

"Yes , I am dating Hanbin," you answered, confidently,for once this time.

"Oh my gosh," Nina gasped.
"That was .... omg... I knew it!!'," Sua answered, hitting both of her hands onto the pillow.

"And the main reason I started to date him is because.." you stopped, not knowing whether you should tell them the truth or not.

"Because?" Hanna questioned.

"Because I pleased her to participate in my revenge plan which was to date hanbin and break up with him later so that he would feel the pain we felt when he ruined our dreams," Sindy helped you to continue.

You sighed as you begin to question yourself why did you agree to her plan. If not, none of this would've happened.

"I am sorry, I am such a cheap person," you said and just as you were about to get up from the couch to go to your room because you felt bad - for everything,for everyone, for hanbin..

Nina took your hand and pulled you back to sit onto the couch again and told you, "we are a family now and no, you're not cheap,".

"You started out the plan to crush him, yes . But you fell in love with him in the end too, isn't it? And that is what all it matters," Sua comforted you.

"Don't worry, we will keep this as a secret and you can continue to date him, as if nothing happen. Also,we will help you to not let Sajangnim notice!" Hanna encouraged you.

At this point, you don't even know if you should continue to date Him and act as if nothing happen or eventually tell him the truth and get dump. But you are thankful to have these girls by your side from now onwards.

*dingding*
It was text from Hanbin.
"Hi, did you receive your gift? Happy second monthsary💓"

Just then, you received an email from the "Chicken&Soju" restaurant which says you have free 99 coupons to spend on their food.

You gasped at the amount of free chicken coupons hanbin got you but also at the fact that you forgot it's your second monthsary with him!

"Please tell me you did not forget about our second monthsary," he texted again.

"No, how could I forget? ;) you'll be getting your gift soon, I promise," you answered him back as you literally screamed out loud as you typed out every single word.

Because it was raining heavily outside and there is no way you get to go out to get any gift for him.

Just then, Bobby called for a FaceTime.
"Ya, heol. Did you forget about your second monthsary with Hanbin? He is so bitter right now," Bobby asked as he let out a few laughs in between to tease you.

"Omg!!! I. Just . Want. To . Die . So . Bad . Right . Now," you said as you emphasized on the word "die" to show him how bad you felt.

"Do you need our help?" Junhoe asked, suddenly putting his head infront of Bobby's phone camera.

"Wow, when did you two get so close?" You asked, out of curiosity.

"Okay,go ahead and tease us," Junhoe said, sounding bitter.
"The next thing you get is no gift for your boyfriend,honey," Junhoe teased.

"OKAY I am sorry, how will you guys help me though?" You asked.

"We got this!" Bobby suggested as he showed you a shoes box with a pair of fancy sports shoes inside.

"Ahhh that is the limited edition fancy sports shoes that hanbin wanted?" You asked, shocked that Bobby got them.

"Yup, we can give this to him for you first," Bobby said.
"But of cause we wouldn't do this for free," said Yunhyeong who just suddenly joined in the conversion.

"Okay alright I'll buy you 10 Nivea lip balm,Yunhyung," you teased.
"And buy us chicken and Jiangjamyeon and sweet and sour chicken and ..." Chanwoo, another kid that just joined in the conversion.

"Okay i'll treat you guys to dinner. Deal?"
You offered.
"DEAL!" they all voiced out together.

Later that night, you received a selfie from Hanbin with that pair of shoes and him telling you how glad he is to have you as his girlfriend.

Then you spent your whole night thinking how lucky you are too,to be able to have him as your boyfriend & how long you can hide this awful lie from him ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.2K 43
[COMPLETED] I slowly moved my hands towards her waist and pulled her close to me. Her eyes widen due to my sudden action. We started moving to the mu...
86.6K 2.2K 34
Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well known idol. Singing, dancing, and actin...
203 1 73
Skz ff oc/idc put urself in it if u wish or struggle with hyunho ig a crazy ride so my friend finally gets to know my skz bias (dont ask why i turned...
70.3K 1.9K 22
16 year old Jang Hyesung is a trainee at YG entertainment. She still attends school and has been training for A year and a half. Hyesung left America...