The Academy - Book III

By emmyles

This is the final installment in the Series! *This book features very mature content! If you don't like your... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Don't Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Q & A
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine - Side Chapter
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four - Part 3
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part One
Chapter Fifty Six Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Author Note
Word Index and Information
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Help Pick a Cover
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Four

6.9K 225 46
By emmyles

Chapter Four

Gold District - Hand's Chateau

"More," purred Ruby as she dug her nails into the silk sheets.  With a caluclated roll of her hips she pushed herself toward the powerful thrust that rocked her body forward.  "Harder!"

Kaelen ran fingers down the soft skin of Ruby's alabaster back of as he rammed himself into her clenching wet passage.  With a slap to her slightly rounded hip he growled as he drilled into her, "Tell me you like it."

"Oh!  I like it," moaned Ruby as her pu$$y mucles clenched around his length.  "Give it to me," she cried as she threw herself back to meet his thrust.

Kaelen dug his nails into her hips as he increased his speed. "You Ah'Tarian women definitely know how to fuck," he growled as her tight sheath gripped him.  "Fuck," he moaned as he exploded into her.  He listened as she shrieked her release before he pulled out of her.

"Why must we always do this at my house or at a hostel," whined Ruby as she laid her head on his chest.  With the smile of a woman used to getting her way, she started to draw little circles on his abdomen, "Why can't we do this at your house?"

"I have guest," drawled Kaelen as he removed her playful fingers.  In the blink of an eye, Kaelen had moved from the bed and started to put his clothes back on.  "I have a council meeting in 45 minutes.  I need to go home and change."

"But it's not fair," wailed Ruby as she threw the covers off her body.  "I used to stop by to visit all the time."

'Uninvited," responded Kaelen as he sat down to put his shoes on.  "Jael Quin was just too nice to turn you away."

Ruby gave Kaelen a sly smile as she watched him rise.  "You are right," she purred as she sashayed up to him.  With a small kiss on his lips she turned away with a plan on how she'd be able to once again start her visits to his home.  "I'll get that dumb blood bag to invite me over," she mumbled as she walked into her closet to retrieve clothes.

Kaelen released a pent up breath as he listened to her speak about Xara and she'd use her to get in.  With a shake of his head he walked to the closet door and peered into the overly bright room.  "Ruby," Kaelen gritted out as he stared at the small swell of her breast.  "Do not upset me by doing something I've specifically asked you not to do.  You will not enjoy the consequences of going against my wishes."

Undaunted by his threat Ruby smiled mockingly. "You speak like an Ah'Tarian man but Kaelen you aren't Ah'Tarian.  You lack the powers of an Ah'Tarian male to bring me to heel."

"No I'm not," sneered Kaelen as he walked toward her.  "I'm asking nicely Ruby," he added as he touched her cheek.  "Don't make me ask again," he ended in a more threatening tone.

Ruby brushed his hand away, "You hang with Lucas and Jacob but that doesn't make you them.  Stop trying to prance around as if you are as powerful as them.  Not one Ah'Tarian will bow to your whims."

Kaelen pressed his lips together as he reigned in his anger. "Where were you again during the trials for the council seat?"

Ruby turned her lips up as she stared at him appalled, "My family and I were visiting Rayia."

"Yeah," laughed Kaelen as he grabbed a fistful of her dark blonde hair, "And you and your family heard nothing about the trials?"

With a look of disbelief she rolled her eyes, "We heard a few things but nothing we believed.  The trials are never to be spoken about by those that were able to view them."

"Let me make myself clear," snarled Kaelen as he pulled her head back and stared into her blue eyes. "If you come to my home without permission I will end this little arrangement.  If you attempt to attack Xara again in a fit of jealousy our arrangement will end."

Ruby stared annoyed at Kaelen.  "Why do you care about her so much," whined Ruby as tried to twist herself from his grip.  "I am the person you should want by your side as your wife she is nothing but a whore!"

With a sigh Kaelen released her, "Ruby you amuse to no end.  Try not to upset me though by continuing with your fits of jealousy."

"Whatever," snapped Ruby as she grabbed her bathrobe.  "If you think I'll just sit by ideally while she draws you in with that meek act you have a lot to learn."

Kaelen turned to watch her march out of the closet fully aware that she wasn't going to listen and obey him.   "I really need to end this with her she's too damn willful," he muttered as he tugged his ear.  With a frown he stepped back to his bedroom at his home. 

****

The Gold District - Council Meeting Room 

Ebony stared at her handheld with a perplexed expression, "Why am I on the agenda of things we need to discuss?"

"Well, you see," mumbled Wanda, eighth chair of the council, "Ah'Tarian children are rare."

"Okay," responded Ebony as her gaze landed on Jacob.  "That doesn't explain why you placed my name here."

Wanda stared around the table slowly, "Ah'Tarian children are very rare and it would appear that the child you carry will have a power level that will rival an Ah'Tarian."

"That still doesn't explain it," yelled Ebony across the table as she slammed her fist down.  "Are you trying to have me killed?"

"No," gasped Wanda as she turned her eyes to see how the Lawson family were responding to the accusation.  "I would never!"

"She placed you on the agenda because she believed it was time the council actually spoke of the pink elephant in the room," drawled Malcolm as he started at her and Kayla.  "You two are able to produce children with those two," he paused to point at Lucas and Jacob.  "And we don't know if he," he pointed to Kaelen, "will be having children any time soon."

"Okay," responded Kayla slowly as she scrolled down the agenda.  "But that still doesn't explain why you listed Ebony and not something more ambiguous."

Wanda sighed as she stared at Ebony with eyes full of wonder.  "We are wondering if it has everything to do with the serum or does it have to do with how young Lucas and Jacob are."

"Young," inquired Ebony as she stared around the table.  "No one here seems to be over 40 years old."

Kaelen pressed his lips together as he watched everyone at the table start to smile toward Ebony and Kayla.  Clearing his throat he shook his head, "No one at this table aside from us, Lucas and Jacob is under 100."

"That's impossible," gasped Ebony loudly, as she stared from Malcolm to Chanel and Tyrese Smooth, the six seats.  "How could they be that old and look so young?"

"That's something we can discuss at another time," drawled Monique, seventh chair of the council.  "Right now we have a lot to discuss and we'd like to get this out the way as quickly as possible."

"How can anything be more important," snapped Kayla angrily. "We were just informed that no one at this table is under 100 years old!"

"Look," purred Malcolm as he stared out of laughing brown eyes. "We can discuss this over coffee or tea after the meeting."

Ebony's brows crinkled as she stared at Jacob, "I would like to discuss this now."

Jacob gave a small smile as he shrugged at her, "Ah'Tarians are long lived but it's nothing you need to worry about too much."

"How long is long lived," asked Ebony as she eyed the smile that hovered over his lips.

"My mother's father is about 800 years old," drawled Jacob amused.

"I'm sorry," began Kayla as she looked at everyone.  "I really don't find this funny."

"It's not a joke," cut in Lucas as he let out an audible sigh.  "I was going to talk to you about this in a few years when you noticed you weren't aging properly."

Kayla's face went blank as she stared at him, "What do you mean not properly aging?"

Ebony's expression turned appalled as she looked around the table with dawning realization.  "Oh my goddess!  I'm going to die centuries before my child!  Is that why you wanted to talk to me?"

"Um," Wanda shifted uncomfortably as she looked toward Jacob.  "That's up to him to decide," she mumbled before she swiped a hand to send data to the center of the table.  "Let's move on to what we really need to discuss," she hurried and pointed to the chart.

"Yes," drawled Kevin as he stared at the information.

"As you can see," began Wanda pointing at the line chart, "this chart shows the births of Ah'Tarian children over the last 150 years."  She tried to hide a smile as Kaelen, Ebony and Kayla stared transfixed at the graph.  "The numbers have increased dramatically in the last ten years with twelve births."

Kaelen frowned as he traced the graphs plains and peaks.  "According to this graph you usually only have one or two births ever few years."

"Yes," continued Wanda happily, "Ah'Tarian women can only have one child and Ah'Tarians chose non-Ah'Tarian paramours."

"Uh huh," nodded Kaelen staring at the graph.  "I fail to understand why we are discussing this right now."

"You see," began Wanda pulling up a different graph, "many are worried about the surge in the birth rate."

"Twelve being that surge," asked Kaelen drily.

"Yes, twelve children in ten years is a worrying number to people that usually don't have children."  Wanda stared at him thoughtful as she realized he didn't understand.  With a shake of her head she continued, "They are worried that the birth rate of these long lived children will continue to increase."

Kevin unfolded his hands as he interrupted, "I believe their concern is misplaced."

"You do," asked Monique as she stared at the graph with trepidation before she turned to stare at him.  "Why?"

"Because Lucas and Jacob's children are very rare occurrences that I'm positive no one can reproduce.  As for Kaelen," he waved nonchalantly toward Kaelen, "he doesn't seem interested in having children any time soon."

"I believe this has occurred because we allowed children to leave off-world prematurely," snapped Pharris as he stared at Isaiah and Celeste.  "Lucas left and took Jacob with him 80 years earlier then we normally allow our children to leave.  That is how they both were able to meet them."  He turned to give Ebony and Kayla speculative looks.  "Those two women are the reason why the birth rates have shot up like this.  Now Ah'Tarians are anxious to have children before they turn 100 following in the footsteps of the heirs."

"Ah," laughed Joshua as he stared at the graph.  "I believe there are a few flaws in your logic."

"So do I," agreed Isaiah as he shook his head.  "Lucas has three children and Jacob has one and one of the way."

"Which equals five of the birth in the past ten years," snapped Pharris.

"But I haven't given birth to one of them," supplied Ebony as she pointed to the graph pointing to the error.

"But you will!"  Wanda stared at Ebony as if she were daft.  "At this time you are the only woman on Ah'Taria pregnant!"

"You are making too big of a deal out of this," sighed Acadia as she waved a hand to remove the chart.  "Stop counting we are nowhere near being overpopulated."

"But if this continues it would only take two thousand years for Ah'Taria to be over populated by Ah'Tarians," snapped Pharris.

"I believe we can settle this easily," mocked Malcolm as he stared from Chanel to Pharris before it fell on Wanda.  "We should once again adhere to the 100 year policy."

"What," asked Ebony as she stared at Kevin with a confused expression.  "What is the 100 year policy?"

"The policy states that Ah'Tarians are not allowed to leave until after their 100th birthday," sighed Jacob as he titled back in his chair.

"Why would that help," asked Kayla with an equally confused expression.

Kevin shook his head as he stared bemused at Malcolm, "From what I've read Lucas and Jacob are the only Ah'Tarians under 100 to leave the planet in centuries.  I believe Malcolm was being facetious."

"Wait a minute," laughed Ebony as she stared in horror. "Anthony and Orchid?"

"Anthony is 135 and Orchard 118," answered Celeste as she stared at Ebony.

"What about the Ah'Tarian students at the Academy," asked Kayla in alarm as she stared at Celeste.

"Not one Ah'Tarian aside from Lucas and Jacob," responded Kaelen as he stared into her eyes.  "Not one," he repeated as he slowly nodded his head toward them.

"Oh my gods," screamed Ebony as she jumped up looking around the table.   "You all should be dead twice over!"  Ebony snatched her hand away as Malcolm tried to pat her hand in an attempt to calm her. "Oh my gods you guys are cucuy and I'm pregnant by one!"

Jacob rose as he watched Ebony become hysterical.  He quickly walked over to her as she started to claw at her stomach which endangered her and their unborn child, "I believe you've had enough excitement for the day."

"No," screamed Ebony as she tried to avoid his grip.  "Jacob," cried Ebony as she stared at him in confusion, "why would you do this to me?"

"It's fine," reassured Jacob as he finally grabbed her arm.  "We will talk about this at home and I promise it will be ok.  Just calm down so you don't hurt the baby."

"The baby," cried Ebony as she turned to see Kayla's shocked face.  "Oh my gods," cried Ebony as she stared tearfully into Jacob's eyes.  "Is this why everyone was so shocked that Kevin's wife was dead?"  

"We'll discuss it at home," sighed Jacob as she watched tears stream down her face.  "But don't worry," he smiled as he petted her head, "you'll be with me forever."

Ebony body froze as she mulled over his words, "How long is forever?"

"We'll talk about it at home," he purred pulling her toward the door.  With a sigh he turned and stared at his mother, "I'm not sure why this is such a big deal but tell the masses I'll try not to get her pregnant again."

A soft smile lit Acadia's face as she nodded, "Of course I will."

"He's lying," chuckled Joshua softly as he leaned toward her.  "He'd have her pregnant several times over if he could."

"I know," laughed Acadia as she patted Joshua hand.  After the door closed she turned to stare at Kaelen, "Since we've discussed the birth rate let's move on.  Kaelen how is Xara and Sebastian?"

"He's a pain in my ass," moaned Kaelen as leaned back in his chair.  "Xara follows behind him like a little puppy dog and it's annoying."

"Ah," laughed Acadia as she sent an ‘I told you so’ look to Celeste.

Celeste frowned, "How do you wish her to behave?"

"I don't know," snapped Kaelen as he tugged on his ear.

"She's a sweet girl," smiled Kevin as he watched the frustrated Kaelen.  "As for Sebastian I would like the council's permission to start his training."

"Training," spat Kaelen at he slammed his hands on the table.  "No!"

"What do you want to teach him," asked Isaiah patiently.

Kevin scratched his head as he stared around the table, "He's willing to share what he knows and I think we should return the favor.  His education is lacking -."

"So what," snapped Kaelen.

"He can't read," drawled Kevin as he pierced Kaelen with a hard stare.  "He can't write nor can he do hand to hand combat."

Celeste stared puzzled, "All he knows is how to use his powers?"

"That's correct," answered Kevin slowly as he looked around the table.  "He isn't a well-rounded young man."

"So you want to make him well-rounded so he can kill us," asked Kaelen exasperated.

"He's already sworn his loyalty, Kae.  What else do you want?"

"I want him to drop dead," yelled Kaelen as he stared at Kevin.  "I want him sentenced to death!"

"Kaelen," whispered Acadia in surprise.  "Are you listening to yourself?"

Lucas leaned back in his chair and stared at him with a small smile, "Do you know I used to think how much easier it would be if you weren't around Kayla all the time?"

Kaelen glared at Lucas, "What are you talking about?"

"I used to wish you'd die so that I had Kayla to myself," laughed Lucas as he rose.  "I believe your resentment of Sebastian has to do with his closeness to the object of your affection."

"She is not the object of my affection," Kaelen gritted out as he watched Lucas move to stand behind Kayla.

At the exit Lucas turned to stare at Kaelen, "If you say she's not but you have blood on your bottom lip."  His laughter could be heard as the door closed behind him and Kayla.

"There isn't," giggled Acadia as she tried not to laugh at the look of chagrin on Kaelen's face.  "Please stop licking and wiping at your lips."

Kaelen sighed as he leaned his head back against the seat, "I am starting to hate all of you."

Kevin rolled his eyes as he looked around the table, "Can we have a vote on my request."

"Of course," chuckled Isaiah as he watched Kaelen wipe at his mouth again.  "By a raise of hands who all agrees that Sebastian should be taught?"  Isaiah took in the raised hands and sighed, "The vote is eight to two with Kaelen and Pharris both dissenting."

"At least someone has common sense," mumbled Kaelen as he raised his hand to call for his device.  "It appears there are only a few more issues on the agenda," began Kaelen in a louder voice.  "Can we get to those so I can go home?"

"Yes," smiled Kevin as he rubbed his hands together.  "Xara is making a rack of lamb with mint sauce."

Kaelen rolled his eyes as he stared at Kevin, "You really have no fear of her and that boy poisoning you."

"Nope," laughed Kevin as he waved a hand to display the next thing on the agenda.  "Now that we are done with that let's talk about the Tunor family and the allegations against them."

"Yes," sighed Celeste as she stared at the data in front of her.  "Kendra and Joseph Tunor are being accused of selling hallucinogens in the yellow district."

Kaelen stared at the wall not listening as they rambled on about the Tunors until it was time to vote.  "I abstain," drawled Kaelen as he rose.  "I am not feeling well so I will leave the rest of the meeting to you."  Not waiting for a response he walked out of the council meeting room.

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•This ends Chapter Four! Let me know what you think! •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 15.4K 62
*This book features very mature content! If you don't like your men dominant stop now because this is your only warning!* She thought she had gotten...
512K 21.3K 59
*This is not your typical romance. My characters are deliciously wicked anD unrepentant. This book features very mature content that includes sex w...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...