Blind To The Facts

By Muahbby

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And whe... More

First Meetings
You short changed me
Let's play a little game
Teddy Bear
Heated Moments
Falling
Freak Show
Love Song
Wanna bet?
Give in to me
Blood on the Dancefloor
Uncomfortable
Boys.
Where'd that come from?
Reality.
Acting Civil
Me & You
I'm positive.
Bearing the Bad News?
Love knows no color
E.R
Fistful of Tears
Please don't let it be over.
Scars
Red Heads.
Leave.
I'm gone
She blames herself.
Shoes, Let's get some shoes.
Moving On.
We meet again.
Get Out.
Awkward
Hello.
Together.
French meals.
Make love to me
Come Closer.
Fighting.
Ordinary People
Just one of them days.
1 4 3
Sweet
Helping Others.
Cheers!
Long Distance
Respect
Tease
Girl Fight
Drunk
Houses, houses, houses
New Life.
What an interesting dinner.
I think I wanna marry you.
Interviews
Smartass
Birthday Sex
Try again.
Waiting.
Snitch.
Preggo, lego
Heartbeats
Merry Christmas Eve
Sleigh Bells
Dress Fitting
Pre-Wedding Jitters
Honey! Honeymoon
Honeymoons over.
Labor Pains, Baby Gains, Love Tames
Where's the Milk?!
Sushi? Sushi!
Sweet Reunions
...Ever After(;

Epilogue

6K 124 28
By Muahbby

Check out my other book(:

________________________________________

(Superbowl Day: February 3)

------

"Ma-Ma." Piper's eyebrows furrowed together in determination as she sat in front of her twins. They paid more attention to the banana goodness in the Gerber jar than what she was saying. She dipped the small baby spoon back into the mush and fed the awaiting mouths.

"M-Griibbblleeee" Noah mumbled happily as Piper fed him another scoop of the Gerber food. Noel squealed, thinking that Piper was neglecting him, but she soon quieted him also with a scoop too.

"Say Mama." Piper encouraged her twins to say, it was time for them to talk and she wanted the joy of them saying her name first. They said everything else.

It was a game her and Malachi begin to play, who could get the twins to say their names first. But neither succeeded. It was a playful game, that all parents played.

She looked at her babies and smiled, they were eight months now.Their curly hair bounced as they bobbed happily, and looked up to their mother. Noel reached out with his drool covered hand and placed it on Piper's cheek leaving a trace of spit and food. Piper giggled and happily wiped her cheek.

"Mmm-Mama." Piper said again, smiling.

Noah's face twisted in concentration as his lips shaped to produce a sound.

"Mmmm." Noah started.

Piper's eyebrows shot up and she put the Gerber food down.
"Mmma-ma" She urged him on.

"Mmmm." Noah continued.

"Da-da!" Noel screamed in recognition when his eyes laid on his daddy on the kitchen TV. Shocked, Piper looked over her shoulder at the TV. Sure enough, Malachi was on the TV. He was being interviewed before their Superbowl game. Piper pouted and hung her head in defeat.

"Da-Da!" Noel chimed in, when he saw Malachi's face also.

Soon, the twins were chanting Da-Da sweetly, that it was too adorable to pass up. Piper put her sore-loser ways aside and quickly grabbed her blackberry and pressed record.

She turned the camera on herself and spoke to it, "Mally Mal, listen to this.. you won." She smiled and turned the phone to the twins who were still chanting Da-da over and over. After a few seconds she stopped the video and sent it to Malachi with a tag that read said 'Good Luck'.

She put her phone down and picked up her twins to get the reay for the game.

_____________________________________

The locker room was loud and rowdy. The football player's were pumped up for the game. The Chargers had made it this far with a perfect season, one more game for the win wouldn't hurt. With their starting team, Malachi was sure they had this game in their hands. The Cowboys didn't know what was coming.

Malachi was just about to close his locker when he heard his phone buzz. Puzzled, he unlocked his phone and saw that it was a message from Piper. The subject read 'Good Luck". Smiling, he opened the message.

Piper's face opened on his screen she smiled and spoke," Mally Mal, listen to this... you won." The video turned to Noah and Noel, whose faces were covered in drool and bananas, chanting Da-Da over and over. Malachi smiled and watched the fifteen second video again, not getting enough of it.

"Whatcha smiling about Mitchell?" Adam asked Malachi curiously.

Malachi looked up,flashed a toothy grin, and showed Adam the video. Adam watched the video amused, after it was over he spoke.

"If that ain't motivation, then tell me what the fuck is?!" Adam yelled and slapped his helmet against Malachi's shoulder pads.

They were definitely pumped now.

Malachi gathered his teammates around for the pep talk.

"Most of you have been playing football for a good number of years now. I want you to take a moment, take a quiet moment to yourself now, and think about all the people who have helped you in your football journey through the years. Think of all those people who have influenced you... your parents, siblings, and family; your different coaches, your teachers, your friends, neighbors, and relatives; the people in the community, the fans, and the supporters. Take this time to remember all of them."

Malachi paused and pictured his twins smiling faces, before he continued.

"Remember the coach who taught you how to tackle for the first time. Remember the others who played with and against you to make you who you are today. Remember the fans and supporters. Remember the adult who played catch with you after you learned to walk. Remember the family member who encouraged you to go on when you wanted to quit. Remember your parents who bought your shoes, your Under Armour®, and dropped everything to take you to practices and attend your games. Take this time to remember all of them."

Malachi envisioned his own mother and father yelling in the stands excitedly, at his first high school homecoming game. He started again, slapping Tank's helmet.

"Now, I want you to pick one person, one special person who in your mind sticks out above the rest. Someone who has helped you more than the others. That person who is most responsible for you being here in this locker room today. You are going to dedicate your performance today to them. This is your day to honor them, to repay them for all that they sacrificed for you! Keep that person in your thoughts as you go all out on each and every play, so that when the final whistle blows, you will be satisfied that you honored them with a total sacrifice of yourself... from your mind and from your body!! Let's Get It Done! "

Malachi's teammates gathered around him yelling and encouraging each other. Malachi remembered what Piper told him before he left:

"What's the worse thing that can happen to a quarterback?" She pulled away from Malachi's chest and looked into his eyes.

"What?" Malachi answered.

"He loses confidence." Piper answered," His motivation." She added quietly.

Malachi smiled at the memory before chanting along with his teammates as they walked out of the locker room.

"San Diego Super Chargers,
San Diego Chargers!
San Diego Super Chargers,
San Diego Chargers!
Charge!

We're coming your way,
We're gonna dazzle you with our super play.
The time has come,
You know we're shooting for number one.
With thunderbolts and lightning
We'll light up the sky,
We'll give it all we've got, and more
With the Super Charger try!

San Diego Super Chargers,
San Diego Chargers!
San Diego Super Chargers,
San Diego Chargers!
Charge!

We've got a plan,
We're gonna do it for our super fans.
All we seek,
Is the goal line to victory.
We'll ignite you, excite you
With high voltage play.
We won't let up a minute,
We're going all the way - all the way!

San Diego Super Chargers,
San Diego Chargers!
San Diego Super Chargers,
San Diego Chargers!
Charge!

We're coming your way
With the Super Chargers' play.
We're coming at you.
Now we're coming through!

San Diego Super Chargers,
San Diego Chargers!
San Diego Super Chargers,
San Diego Chargers!
Charge!"

The locker room was soon empty.

-------

Piper was at the edge of her seat towards the end of the fourth quarter. She looked down at the twins who were playing on the floor in a play pen. They were in their own box, because it would of been to noisy for the twins. Not that it would of mattered, the twins were just as rowdy, in their charger jerseys, they played with the stuffed balls around them.

Piper relaxed a little.

"Malachi Mitchell passed a short right to Adam Smithson for 32 yards gaining the Chargers a first down! And what a better time to do it then with :34 left in the game. The score is tied 17-even! Can the Chargers pull through!?" The announcers voiced boomed around the stadium, the twins head shot up, because to them, it seemed the ceiling was talking.

The Chargers gathered for their last time out.

"Okay we're gonna try the Statue of Liberty, Y'all get y'all heads it the game, if we succeed. THE GAME IS OURS!" The coached talked with the clipboard over his mouth so the rival coach couldn't see what he was saying. The team broke the circle and went to their designated spots.

'Malachi's ass looks so good in those tights." Piper thought, but mentally chastised herself for thinking inappropriately at the wrong time.

The Statue of Liberty requires the quarterback to make a short drop-back and feign he is going to throw the ball by bringing the ball over his head in a cocked, throwing position. Instead of throwing the ball, he fakes a throw, then hands the ball to his running back with the other hand. Meanwhile, the running back moves directly behind the quarterback, acting as if he’s going to stay in to block. He takes the ball and runs with it, hopefully with most defenders fooled by what looks like a passing play.

Malachi hoped it would work.

The whistled blew, and Malachi stomped his foot down signaling the beginning of the play.

----------------

It was as if Malachi was deaf with the cheering around him, his heart was beating through his ears.

Though he couldn't believe it, they had won the Superbowl.

He took in his surroundings, watching some of his teammates crying, the cheerleaders cheering madly, and the fans going crazy.

Soon cameras were flooded into his face, as he tried to answer some questions. But he was just too emotional to speak a coherent sentence.

_______________________

Piper adjusted the huge earphones on her babies' ear as she made her way to the center of the field to meet Malachi. It was too loud for the twins to go without them, so they had sound blockers on. They didn't seem to mind though, they were preoccupied with the blue and yellow confetti falling down around them.

She ducked and dodged around the crowds till she saw Malachi from afar. She snuck up on him, and suprised him.

"Good game." She yelled nonchalantly over the cheering. Malachi turned around to the voice.

His face showed how ecstatic he was. He leaned down to give her a full on kiss that would of turned into a full makeout session if Piper didn't pull away, the cameras were catching every single moment.

Malachi took his twins from Piper, and she hung loosely on his side. He kissed each of his twins cheek, but they didn't seem to mind. Because their attention was focused elsewhere...on the confetti.

Malachi felt tears stream down his cheek as he tried to keep himself together. The tears of joy rolled down his face as he looked down at his wife, who bent down to pick up his game ball. As she rose up, some confetti fell into her hair.

Malachi leaned in to give her another kiss, this time longer. He pulled away and leaned towards her ear," I love you."

"No, I love you." she whispered back.

And there was no where in the world, Malachi wished he could have been right now...

No one mattered, but them.

Not Tj

Not Amber

Not Kynadee.

Or anyone else.

Because they were blind, that the couldn't see that these two were destined for each other.

That there wasn't one that could live without the other.

That their love was undeniable.

And that the nonbelievers were just blind to the facts..

---------

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE ENDING.

Peace<3

Until next time.. (:

Check out my other book when I post it.

Don't forget about me.

Because we complete each other!! LOL

Were like a cake with no icing.

A bird with no wings..

A shit with no smell..

Haha See ya later.(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 23 1
It was impossible for Tristan... A bang, bang bang. Girl 1. A bang. Girl 2. Another bang. And it went on and on... Minnie Walter was not going to...
155K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...