MARKED BY HIM. [✔️✔️Completed]

By saminthelostworld

Undergoing some changes. (Unedited as of now) A love story that found heaven right in middle of hell.. [High... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
The End..
Decision Time..
.
-
.
1.
READ IT...
2.
Jingle Bells..🔔🔔🔔
Request...
3.
2018.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
CREDITS..
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
THE END..
.
..
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
EPILOGUE.
THANK YOU.
Important Announcement
300k+ views..🥳🥳🥳

8.

5.6K 803 143
By saminthelostworld

"Have this.."Soha extended a glass of warm milk in front of him "...you will feel much better.."

"Thank you.."he nodded his head and took the glass from her.

"How are you feeling now.."Aryaman's voice was etched in concern.

"I am feeling much better.."he took a sip of the milk. "This is really nice..thank you."he thanked Soha who nodded her head and smiled. "Your welcome.."

"But what happened exactly.."Aryaman's question halted him in his tracks. He let out a sigh and answered. "Honestly I don't remember anything.."

"What.."this time Madhyam spoke. "How is that possible. You got attack by some god knows what supernatural creature and you are saying that you don't remember it.."

"Yes..that's exactly what I am saying.."he said looking straight into Madhyam's eyes. "I only remember going into the dark forest to patrol...just like other nights..but I honestly don't remember anything after that.."

"What did you exactly remember..can you please tell us that much.."Aryaman requested.

"I just remember that I was patrolling the boundaries of that jungle like every other night to make sure that everything is fine. I was about to get back when out of nowhere I heard someone screaming.."

"That held me on my tracks. The way that person was screaming it sounded like as if someone was severely wounded and writhing in sheer pain. That sound could have resulted in demise of many due to cardiac arrest.."

"I wanted to help that person..so I ran towards the direction from where the sound was coming...but I couldn't find anyone.."

"I was frantically looking for any sign of that person who was howling in pain..but I couldn't.."

"Though I couldn't see anyone but the range of sound continued to increase as I continued to go deeper into that forest...so I knew I was getting close to that person..."

"But unfortunately I lost my way..and soon the batteries of my torch ran out too.."

"I knew I was in trouble...but at that point of time I couldn't care any less about it as all I wanted to do was to help that person.."

"But as soon as I reached the middle of the dark forest the sound stopped..."

"As I didn't knew where I was I tried running back but before I could do that I felt someone's gaze on me.."

"Since it was too dark I couldn't see anything clearly.."

"But soon I saw pair of two eyes that were shining like stars in the dark which was enough to scare the living daylight out of me.."

"So without thinking I ran.."

"I ran..and ran...and ran.."

"But somehow I could feel that "thing" right behind me...no matter how fast I ran.."

"Soon my energy gave up.."

"So did my legs.."

"Before I knew I was crawling on the ground..like an insect.."

"I never felt so helpless.."

"Soon my consciousness too left me...as I lied there helplessly on the ground.."

"But before I could slip into the state of unconsciousness I clearly remember to see that pair of dark shining illuminating eyes once on me once again.."

"Honestly at that time I felt..that was the end of me.."

"I don't know anything what happened after that..because i passed out as I was too scare.."

"And the next thing I know I open my eyes here.."

"But..where did you find me.."he questioned looking at Aryaman.

"We were passing by and saw you lying in middle of road...covered all in dirt and mud.."Aryaman answered.

"What.."his eyebrows furrowed "middle of the road..but how did I got there..I might not remember everything but I remember one thing very clearly that I passed out in the jungle...and there was no way I could have made it to the road.."

"That's strange.."Madhyam shook his head. "If that "thing" wanted to kill you..you would have been dead by now..but instead Aryaman and his friends found you on the middle of road..what's that supposed to mean.."

"I know.."he agreed too. "But how come I am alive..and breathing.."

"Oh come on Man.."Aryaman rolled his eyes. "You are alive..and absolutely fine..shouldn't you thank god for that.."then turning his gaze at Madhyam he said "..and Madhyam you should be happy that there are no casualties...no one got hurt..everyone is safe.."

"Exactly.."Soha agreed. "Why both of you are discussing about things like that..the important thing is everything is fine..and everyone is safe and sound..so can't you be happy about that.."

"But.."Madhyam was about to say something but Aryaman cut him in. "Soha is correct Madhyam..you two are thinking way too much..I genuinely believe you two should forget about it and move ahead."

"Fine.."Madhyam shook his head. "If that's what you all want..I will let it go."

"Great.."Aryaman smiled. Then Aryaman turned his attention of him. " By the way where do you live..."

"I happen to live across the border.."he answered.

"Oh man.."Aryaman closed his eyes.

"What happened.."Soha and Madhyam they both asked together.

"The bridge at the highway had been severely damaged..that's why we took the route of the jungle..where we found you.."Aryaman said looking at him.

"What.."his eyes widened in horror. "How long will it take..to get it rebuilt .."

"At least seven days.."Aryaman replied.

"Oh man.."he shook his head. "What am I going to do now..I don't have single penny with me as my wallet fell while I was running across the jungle..I couldn't even live in hotel..I don't even have my phone with me because of which I won't be able to contact anyone..honestly I don't remember anyone's number properly.."He covered his face with his hands. "What am I going to do now.."

"Oh ho..why are you getting worried..it's just a matter of seven days..you can stay at my place.."Aryaman spoke.

"But Aryaman you are about to get married in next ten days and soon your house will be filled with relatives....what about then...won't you two face problem then.."Soha reminded.

"Oh crap.."Aryaman shook his head as he realised that indeed Soha was correct. "Then..where will he stay.."

"Arey why you are worrying.."Turning her attention from Aryaman she looked at him and said. "You can stay with us.."

"What.."Madhyam was shocked.

"Come on Madhyam.."Soha looked at him. "You only say na that we should always help those who seriously need help..so we are doing that only.na.."

"Arey please..don't.."he replied. "I don't want to create issues or problem..I will manage.."

"Don't be silly.."this time Madhyam spoke. "Soha is right..you will stay with us..and that's final."

"Are you sure.."he asked,

"Absolutely positive.."Madhyam smiled which made him smile.

But before anyone could say anything more all of a sudden they heard someone screaming.

"Nandini.."except for him all three of them spoke in unison.

And the next moment they ran towards her room.

The door of her room was unlocked so they all easily entered her room and was shocked beyond measure.

Nandini was lying unconscious on her bed.

"Nandini.."all three of them screamed together as they rush towards her.

"Nandini.."Soha patted her cheek. "What happened sweetie..Nandini.."she tried to wake her but it was in vain.

"Man..she is burning.."Madhyam touched her forehead that was literally burning as if someone had put her skin on fire.

Madhyam's words caught Soha's attention. "Turn her around."she ordered.

"What"both Aryaman and Madhyam spoke in unison.

"I said turn her around.."she commanded once again.

This time they both didn't question her and turned Nandini around so that she was lying on the bed on her stomach.

Soha removed her hair at one side so that her mark could become visible.

She ran her hands over it and the next moment her eyes widened in horror. "Oh My God"was all she could whispered.

"What happened Soha.."Madhyam was anxious beyond measure.

"Her mark."Soha replied. "...it's burning.."

"What is it Soha...."this time Aryaman questioned her. "What does that mean.."

"This means.."Soha gulped and looked up to meet the eyes of both of them with nothing but fear etched in her face and said something that was enough to send a chilling shiver down their spine.

"...he is here...."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

Precap (Next Update) : MaNan Meet.

Who's excited...

I know I am...

Give me a solid phadu response for this update and I will update the next chapter soon.

Hopefully will see you all soon.

God bless ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 589 39
Jordan discovers that he is at the center of a plot by demons to take over the Earth by possessing human bodies. He has to juggle between trying to u...
103K 6.5K 37
(A Beautiful Book #1) Highest Ranking in Paranormal: #63 Word Count: 91,000 Is true love worth the ultimate sacrifice? Looking human doesn't mean you...
224 33 33
Vampire × Angel This story is not based on real life, such things don't exist. ᥇ꫀ ᥴꪖ᥅ꫀᠻꪊꪶ ᭙꠸ꪻꫝ ᭙ꫝꪮ ꪗꪮꪊ ꪻ᥅ꪊᦓꪻ, ꪻꫝꫀ ᦔꫀꪜ꠸ꪶ ᭙ꪖᦓ ꪮꪀᥴꫀ ꪖꪀ ꪖꪀᧁꫀꪶ.. -Unknown ...