18.

A/N:-

This chapter contains..

(..the last part of the story + A SURPRISE MANAN MOMENT..)

Kindly scroll down once you finish reading the last part of the story..

...as a MaNan Moment awaits your way.

Do let me know what you think about it..

As always your precious comments will be awaited..

Happy reading ❤️ ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

..soon the atmosphere turn dark and intense as the sky was covered with black clouds..streaks of thunderstorms were making appearance every now and then..winds started to blow at a violent pace...

...within a fraction of second the entire field was almost empty. Apart from both of them and THE SUPERIORS every other breathing creature (be it preternatural or the homosepians) vanished in thin air.

"You have to let go of her son.."THE LEADER requested.

"No.."he held her closer as tears continued to stream out of his eyes. "..I can't..I just can't.."

"You have to.."THE LEADER kept a hand on his shoulder. "You have to set her free.."

"I can't...I just can't.."he looked at the THE LEADER while continuing to held her closer to her chest. "Please take my life too..free me from the chains of life so that I could join her and be with her for eternity..please..please..I beg you.."

"You will be with for her eternity...but for that you have to let her go now on so that she could return to you..and then you will be with her forever....you will be--"her forever.."you have our word..but now you have to let her go..you have to free her.."THE LEADER requested.

Even then he wasn't ready to let go off her as he held her closer "I want her to remember me...I want her to remember our love..I won't be able to stand the unfamiliarity in her eyes for me as I won't be anything more than a stranger to her..I won't be able to take it..I just won't.."

Hugging her even more tighter he continued."what if she doesn't return to me...what if she doesn't remember me...what if she falls in love with someone else..what will happen then.."his grip on her body tightened as he voiced his fear "what if she doesn't chose me..then what..I can't and I won't impose my will on her..no..never..but I can't live without her too..so what will happen then.."

"Son why do you keep forgetting this.."THE LEADER smiled "that...she is marked by you.."

Caressing his head THE LEADER continued "..and this marking isn't just physical..no..it's way beyond than that.."

"What do you mean.."he questioned.

"Like I said before--the love you two share is something that's way beyond anyone's understanding..it's not some random teenage infatuation which wears off with some time..what you two have is something that is very difficult to find as it is very rare.."