24.

"Nandini...Nandini.."a familiar voice resonated in her ears. "Please get up Nandini..please.."

"Bhabhi.."she was confused "..is that you.."

"Yes Nandini..it is me.."the voice confirmed.

Nandini was about to open her eyes when once again she heard Soha's voice. "Don't open your eyes Nandini..or else...this connection will be broken.."

Nandini got confused. "Connection..what connection..

"Nandini there are many things that we have hidden from you...not because we didn't trusted you..but because..we wanted to keep you away from all this..but unfortunately we couldn't.."the voice answered.

"What do you mean by that Bhabhi."Nandini asked as she couldn't hold her anxiety back.

"You were right Nandini...You were absolutely correct when you said that NOBODY CAN CHANGE WHAT'S WRITTEN IN ONE'S DESTINY...NO MATTER WHAT..and your DESTINY is MANIK...that me and Madhyam wanted to change so badly..but we couldn't.."

Nandini was shocked beyond measures as finally she understood the meaning behind Soha's words. "That mean.."Nandini chocked as she spoke "YOU KNEW..YOU KNEW EVERYTHING..."

"I wish..I so wish..that I could deny..but unfortunately I can't.."Soha's words chocked Nandini. "does Bhai knew about this too.."

"No Nandini..Madhyam didn't knew anything about HIM.."Soha replied.

"You mean MANIK.."Nandini replied in a stern voice.

"Yes...MANIK."Soha could hear the change in Nandini's tone so she didn't say anything more.

"Since when .."Nandini questioned. "Since when you knew it was MANIK"

"I had my doubts the moment he stepped into our lives..but my doubt got confirmed when you fell sick...because of your MARK..I knew it then only that MANIK definitely had something to do with it. I wanted to tell Madhyam but unfortunately I couldn't..as he was worried about you..so I thought to wait for the right time..which turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life.."

"...as MANIK got to me before that. He wanted me to play along. When I didn't agree to his plan he threatened me that if I say anything to anyone or did anything which could expose his truth in front of everyone he would kill Madhyam...he would kill my baby.."

"I didn't wanted to betray you Nandini but unfortunately I wasn't left with any other option..I couldn't risk the life of my husband and my unborn child..so that's why I did what he asked me to do.."

"Once I was out of his way he made sure that nothing comes between you and him again..that's why he send that note to Aryaman's parents so that they would call the wedding off.."

"And just like he planned Aryaman's parent did call the wedding off..and then he stepped in as a knight in shining armour.."

"Though you rejected his proposal but he knew that eventually you would give in because your heart always belonged to HIM...which you did"