EPILOGUE.

"..Nandini.."

"..Nandini.."

Manik searched for frantically.

Though he knew that there was nothing to be scared of as now Nandini was just as powerful as him..

..and she can take full care of herself.

But like they say..

..old habits die hard.

That's why every time she stays away from eyes even for few moments that was enough to drive him off the edge by making his restless.

Well looking at him no one would say that HE WAS THE KING...

..THE MOST DANGEROUS THINGS THAT COULD POSSIBLY EXIST ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH..

..MANTICORE.

..because..

...the moment it comes to Nandini..

..he turns into nothing less than a love sick human teenager.

LOVE CAN MAKES IMPOSSIBLE THINGS HAPPEN..

..and who knows it better then him.

Their love for each other was so strong that they literally crossed the hurdles of life and death along with time barriers of thousands of years..

..however even few moments away from Nandini..

..was enough to drive Manik crazy..

..more than he already was.

"Where is this girl.."Manik storm past the terrace..

..but all of a sudden his feet stopped as his eyes finally found what he was looking for..

..NANDINI.

..who was standing on the edge of balcony all dressed up and looking ethereal as always.

"You scared me.."his voice made her roll her eyes "..what's new in that..,Manik.."

Nandini finally turned to look at her husband of four years who was now scowling back at her. "..seriously Nandini..why do you keep disappearing..all the time.."

"..but don't I always come back to you.."Nandini smiled as she extended his hand towards him which Manik gladly took. "..and I just needed a little me time..so I came up here.."

"..you could have involved me in your "me" time as well.."Manik pouted which made Nandini smile "..I knew you would find me ...like you always do.."

"..by the way what are you doing up here.."Manik kissed her forehead "..Soha and Nandini was looking for you as well.."

"..Nandini..too.."it made her smile. "...I still can't believe that Soha actually gave my name to her daughter.."

"..yeah..because she loves you Nandini.."Manik gently caressed her face. "..just as much as you love her and her daughter..Nandini.."

"..thank you Manik.."Nandini looked lovingly at Manik "..thank you for these beautiful arrangements.."

"..thank you for making Soha and Dhruv's wedding day..perfect as a fairy tale.."

Manik smiled as well "..they deserve happiness Nandini. Soha and Dhruv love each other and Dhruv adores Nandini as his own daughter..they deserve a chance at happy normal life..like the rest of us..Mukti -Abhimanyu and Cabir -Navya.."

"..and of course.."he hugged her closer "..just like Us.."

"..but I don't think we won't be JUST US..anymore soon.."saying this Nandini removed his hands from her shoulders which was enough to sent panic attacks down Manik's spine "..What do you mean..Nandini.."

"I mean..soon you we won't be JUST YOU AND ME..anymore Manik.."Nandini's facial expression changed as she spoke the words out "..it's going to be YOU -ME..AND SOMEONE ELES..as well.."

Manik's eyes widened with realisation "..You mean.."he choked as he couldn't find words to finish his sentence.

So Nandini finished it for him "..Yes Manik.."

"..WE ARE EXPECTING.."

"I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD..MR.MANIK MALHOTRA.."

And the next moment Manik's lips were on her as he kissed the living daylight out of her..

..but of course even Nandini was no less and she held on to her grounds and kissed him with equal ferocity.

"God..Nandini.."breaking the kiss Manik hugged her. "..thank you..thank you for everything.."

Nandini shifted just a little so that she could see his face and utter the words out loud "..thank you..Manik..for..marking me with your love.."

"..thank you for this Epic Life..with you.."

"..thank you for completing me.."

Manik didn't let her finish as once again he silenced her by placing his lips on her which she reciprocated with equal fervour..

..and soon they got lost into their perfect piece of world by..

..MARKING EACH OTHER WITH THEIR PURE AND UNENDING LOVE.

-------------------------------------------------------

                         XX THE END XX

-------------------------------------------------------