8.

"Where are we going Manik.."Nandini was really loosing her patience. "..I thought you will be helping me to get my memories back..but this.."before she could say anything more Manik silenced her by putting his fingers on her lips. "Shhh.."

"Man..you talk so much.."he smiled as removed his fingers from her lips. "..can you please keep patience just for few moments..and I promise all your questions will be answered...just few moments more please.."he requested.

"Fine.."she sighed as she gave in. "But few moments is all you got..or otherwise you will tell me everything yourself..okay"

"Well that won't be required.."his words confused her but before she can say anything Manik answered her unspoken question. "..we are there.."

"There.."she frowned. "There..where"her question make his smile even more. "Here Nandini..look.."he gestured towards something.

Nandini's gaze followed his direction and the next moment she was left stunned as she witnessed the view that was right in front of her.

It was a castle..

...a giant castle.

"It's the castle of Rulers Of Homosepians.."Manik whispered.

The view didn't shocked Nandini..

..something else did.

The fact that she exactly knew where she was.

"It's my home.."was all she could whispered.

Tears brimmed in her eyes as she continued to gaze at the place which was once her home.

"Nandini.."Manik panicked as he saw her crying. Cupping her face he said "I am sorry Nandini..I shouldn't have bring you here..I didn't mean to hurt you..let's go from here.."saying this he was about to walk away from there holding her hands but something stopped him..

...rather someone..

...Nandini.

"I am fine Manik.."she said as she continued to held his hand. "It's just.."she shook her head for a while and then continued "..I didn't knew how to react as it was too overwhelming for me at first..but now I am fine.."

"You sure about this.."Manik was apprehensive now. "You just have to say the words Nandini..and we will be leave from this place."

"No."she shook her head. "It's okay Manik..I am absolutely fine...and I need to do this..for myself..for US."she looked at him with assurance filled eyes. "Go ahead Manik...tell me what you want me to do."

"Nandini.."he tried to say something but she stopped him. "Manik..please..do this for me..because this is what I want."

"In that case.."he extended his hand towards her and said "..come with me."She smiled and gave her hands in his.

"Nandini..I want you to remember everything from the scratch so that there won't be any chance of any sort of misconceptions or omissions of actual facts no matter how inconsequential they are..."

"..that's why I have brought you here.."he looked towards the castle. "..your presence is engraved in every single inch of this place...that's why this place will help you the most to get your memories back.."
He looked back at her. "All you got to do is to relax and embrace the feeling of homecoming..and you will see yourself that all how easily things will fall into place."