10.

"Nandini.."

"Nandini..."

A familiar voice once again resonated in her ears.

"Please get up Nandini..please.."

But unlike the previous time this time she knew very clearly who the voice belonged to and how she was able to reach her once again.

"Soha.."her voice was laced with unfathomable emotions.

Though Nandini was listening to her voice after a span of four months but somehow she felt as if she was listening to her voice after ages.

"Yes Nandini..it is me again.."

But this time Nandini chose not to let her emotions come out so she replied sternly. "What is it this time Soha.."

Nandini came straight to the point.

"What do you want this time.."

"Nandini..I.."Soha was trying to say something but then she abruptly stopped making Nandini curious.

She got scared for a second thinking that Soha might have broken the link.

Nandini was about to curse herself for being so irrational..

..she should have asked her about her whereabouts..

..rather she was talking rudely to her for her past deeds..

..how can she let her irrational anger win against her rational wiser side.

Before she could rebuked herself once again she heard Soha's voice..

...however this time it was much more formal and measured tone.

"You are right Nandini..I need your help.."

Soha's words sent a feeling of uncomfortableness down Nandini's spine.

For the first time in her life Soha was speaking to her like that..

...which was so not like her.

And in that instance she understood that something was definitely wrong.

Nandini knew too well that indeed it has something to do with the missing of Soha and her daughter.

However she also knew that maybe Soha was being threatened so she composed herself and asked Soha "What is it Soha.."

"Nandini I want you to meet us at the east most corner of the LINE OF DEMARCATION before midnight.."

"But why.."Nandini questioned. "..why can't you just come home.."

"Because I can't Nandini.."Soha replied in a measured tone. "None of Us can ever go back to how things were before..NEVER.."

"Us.."Nandini was scared now. "What do you mean by that Soha..is your daughter and Madhyam with you too as well.."

"Nandini..I am begging you..just stop asking question..and meet me there before midnight..or else we might end up loosing everything Nandini.."

"I am sorry Soha..but I can't help you this time.."Nandini knew this was the only way to get some more important information out of Soha so she continued. "..I don't trust you anymore.."

"And how can I believe that you're not trying to harm me..how can I know for sure that you aren't lying..that this isn't some sort of trap.."

"I don't have anything to proof my point Nandini.."Soha sighed. "All I can say is that I need your help more than ever..because only you are the one who can protect my most priceless possession.."

"I know I am being selfish again..but I honestly don't have any other option than to beg.."

Nandini could feel the mask slipping off Soha's thought but before it could happen Soha once again composed herself and spoke "I know that Manik had made you unconscious...in fact I also know that he had kept you under surveillance..and it's physically impossible for you to reach me.."

"..that's why I am telling you a way by which you could easily get out of their watch.."

"But why would I do that.."Nandini replied sternly. "Why would I betrayed Manik.."

"You will do so...because I am asking you to do so.."Soha's voice was resonating inside Nandini's head when she finally lost her calm.

"..or else I will kill your brother and your niece myself.."

————————————————————————