4.

"Alex you really need to get a grip on yourself.." Pietro was about to say something more when Sam cut him in."You almost killed Leia Alexander. How could you do this? Do you even know how hurt she is both physically and emotionally? She is your friend Alexander and this is how you chose to act with her."

"Come on brother. Now you to don't start." Alexander didn't even look at them as his eyes were busy looking at something else only. "I did what I had to. Leia crossed the line so she suffered. SIMPLE."

"No, it's not that SIMPLE. How can you be so calm about all this Alexander?  What is wrong with you?" Sam shook his head in disbelief.

"What is wrong with me.." Alexander finally looked up at Sam. "What is wrong with you? Since when you started defending Leia."

"Leia is our friend Alexander and you almost killed her. On top of that, you are asking me why am I defending her. Monica and Leia were right you have seriously gone crazy." Sam was annoyed beyond limits.

"I guess I have." Alexander smirked "And you know something a crazy person can do anything, cross all the boundaries of insanity as they don't have to give explanations to anyone. Unfortunately for you, I also happen to be your Almighty--Your King. Your Supremacy. So even if you want you can't stop me."

"We are your friends Alexander." Sam was about to say anything when Alexander closed the distance between them in the blink of an eye "...and Bella is my life. she is my everything. Say anything against her and I will rip them apart no matter who they are."

"You all mean the world to me but that won't stop me from blinking you all out of existence if anyone even dared to say a word against "the reason of my existence" do you get that.." Alexander's words sent shivers down Sam's spine.

"That's a yes or no question Sam.," Alexander asked looking straight into his eyes making him gulp in fear.

Since he wasn't in any state to answer Sam simply nodded.

"Good.." Alexander took two steps back. "Now go and do what I asked you do. And yes no mistakes this time because next time there going to be no next time for you..got it.."

Sam nodded.

"Great.." Alexander smiled crookedly. "Leave."

And the next moment Sam disappeared.

"She has driven you absolutely crazy Alex." Pietro shook his head in amusement.

"Are you too complaining my brother," Alexander smirked.

"I am not a fool like the rest of our friends Alex. I don't play with fire when I know it will burn me.." Pietro smirked right back.

"And that's why you are closest to me." Alexander smiled which made Pietro smile.

"By the way...how was your night" Pietro's question made his grin wider.

"It was perfect.." Alexander's eyes became too warm as he remembered watching her sleep the whole night peacefully in her bed lost into the world of her dreams.

"How long will this continue Alex. I know you might rip me apart for pointing it out even you know that you are putting everything and everyone at risk for no reason. You can have her whenever you want. She is at your mercy then what are you waiting for. What's stopping you? " Pietro was confused.

"I know I can have her whenever I want. She will be at my mercy the moment I decided to pull the string. Nothing in the world can stop her from coming to me. Nothing." Alexander grinned devilishly.

"But you don't want that. Do you? " Pietro questioned.

He simply looks at him which gave Pietro his answer.

"But why Alex. I am not getting it. What's the hold-up when you can have her at your wish.anytime you want." Pietro was really intrigued.

"It's simple Pietro," Alexander said walking away from him. "I don't want to force her into anything. I want her to feel exactly what I feel for her. I know it's not possible as she can never my level of intensity but I want her world to begin and end with me. I want to be at the centre of her universe."

"And you want everything to be "real". Don't you." finally, Pietro understood what Alexander's words meant. "You don't want her to love you under any compulsion. You want her to love you for real."

"Yes. I want her love, Pietro. Her real love and not some illusionary love by casting a hypnotic spell."

"I want her to love me for real. I want her to accept me for what I am, the way I am. I want to own her love by winning it over and not by forcing my love or myself on her."

"I know it will take time. I know I have to keep immense patience and I will because honestly, I am neither running out of time or patience as I have plenty of it." Alexander winked.

"But what if she doesn't." Pietro whispered."What if she chose to be with someone else"

"Simple. I will kill him no matter who that person be. Then I will put the whole world on fire that will destroy everything that will mean to her and when she will be left with nothing she will come to me. She will choose me then and we will get our happily ever after" Alexander replied so casually that it was more than enough to scare the living daylight out of Pietro.

"I will never force her to love me, Pietro. I will never impose myself on her. However, saying that I will never let anything come between us. I will create such situations that she will be left with no other option but to love me. She will always choose me. I will make sure of that." Alexander said looking straight into his eyes that made him speechless.

"Bella is mine, Pietro. Only mine. She is destined to be with me. Either by hook or by crook I will make her mine whether she likes it or not."

-------------------------------------------------------