9.

"What do you mean you don't remember anything Nandini.."Madhyam was shocked beyond measures. "How is this possible"

"So do you think I am lying.."Nandini snapped at him. "And why would I do that.."

"I don't know..you tell me that.."Madhyam snapped back. "Why am I getting this feeling that you are trying to hide something from us.."

"Wow Sherlock"Nandini clapped. "Great Going." Nandini faked a smile. "And will you tell me that why would I do that. What could possibly the reason of my so called "lie."...oh wait...let me guess...do you really think I am on a secret mission or something.."

"Oh shut up Nandini."Madhyam rolled his eyes.

"Why should I..in fact you shut up..with this unnecessary drama of yours...I am seriously fed up of this nonsense.."saying this Nandini got up from her seat but before she could walk out Soha stopped her. "Nandini..please..calm down"

"Why Soha..why should I calm down..why should I always listen to others when no one else even bothers to know what I want.."Nandini shook her head."Do you think I am having the time of my life because of all these random things that's been happening to me lately."

"You all must be thinking that I am having a ball..because the spotlight is on me.."Nandini grimaced. "But unfortunately that's not the case.."

"You guys have no idea what I am going through. I am getting married to a guy that I am not in love with..just because some so-called "supernatural thing" that we have no absolute clue about has laid it's eyes on me.."

"I mean that so called "supernatural thing" has claimed it's right over me..because it wants to.."Nandini looked up at Madhyam and Soha who was taken aback by Nandini's sudden outburst."And you all..you all decided to get me married because you all thing it's your right to make decision for my life.."

"But I have only one question to ask.."Nandini asked looking straight at them. "Where is my right to choose..say na.."

"Did you all even bother to ask me what I want.."

"No..."

"None of you did.."

"You all simply decided and announced your decision.."

"I know now you all will say that "we are doing this for your benefit only."...won't you"Nandini questioned.

They both simply nodded their head as they didn't knew what else to say.

"But that's exactly where you are wrong "

"You all are treating me like a fragile delicate doll who don't know how to protect herself..which automatically means you all don't know me at all..."

"I am not that weak..as you all consider me to be.."

"One more thing that you all are forgetting...should I tell you what it is.."

"What.."Madhyam said in a low tone as he finally managed to get those words out of his mouth.

"Destiny.."Nandini replied looking straight into his eyes. "You can't change my Destiny Madhyam..no matter how hard you try..."