No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Chapter 20

76.9K 1.3K 217
By inu_mike

Chapter 20

(Ash POV)

 I parked my truck and grinned at Gabriel who was sitting nervously next to me. I chuckled and grabbed her chin turning her face towards me.

“I’m sure everyone is over it,” I stated she was nervous about the stare we would get. I already knew we were going to be bombarded with question but I was prepared. I leaned over and kissed her.
“I have everything under control,” she sighed and moved her lips against mines, I chuckled bit her lip before pulling back with a smile.
“School lets face the music,” She pouted while I climbed out the car, I ran to her side and opened it up seeing that she wasn’t moving out the truck. I laughed and unbuckled her before lifting her out the truck.

“I’ll answer all the question, you can just hide in my neck,” she frowned and slapped my upside my head. I kissed her again with a smile still on my face.

“I’m not going to hide,” she grumbled as I took hold of her hand, I laced hers in with mines

“Then my lovely girlfriend, lets show the world our love,” I smirked at her loving how pink her face just turned. I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her shoulder bring her closer.
“Just relax go with the flow,” I stated while opening the door, we walked in silently she was fidgeting, I chuckled and kissed her temple.
“Seriously just relax I’m sure the hype is over,” she nodded while holding my waist, we stopped in front of the classroom hearing students chattering loudly like any other day.
“Lee can’t we wait until Monday,” She asked I shook my head while rolling my eyes, I reached for the door but she stopped me by wrapping her arms around my neck with a grin on her face. I raised my eyebrow and took hold of her waist confused.

“You know we could get out of here,” she brought her body close to mines, I grinned as she started to kiss my neck.

“Gabs,” I groaned feeling her tongue glide across my neck, I groaned again feeling her bite and pull at my skin.
“Gabs don’t,” I moaned at all of the frustration from the months of not having sex. My hands gripped her waist tighter as I pressed her against the door.

“We can do anything you want,” she whispered seductively in my ear, I felt the heat of her warm breath making me pressed into her more.

“Please, I’ll let you do whatever you want,” she bit my ear, while her hands snaked up my shirt, her fingers slid across my abs tighten and contract involuntarily.

“Whatever I want,” my voice was strained as her hands went to my waist ban. God she was driving me crazy.
“Whatever you want,” She moaned softly in my ear, I groaned and swallowed a lump in my throat, I was beginning to picture everything I wanted to do with her. I was about to agree but the door open abruptly, we stumbled into the classroom. I groaned at the intrusion as I caught Gabriel by her waist to keep her from falling. When we came to the stop, I looked up seeing the class staring at us. Gabriel was probably red as a tomato, I pulled her up and too my chest.

“Sit down you two will not be making out in front of my door,” Mr. Hubert gave both of us a firm look. I sighed he totally just ruined my day. I pulled Gabriel away and to the back of the classroom where both Aly and Sean were staring at us, well Aly was frowning at me and Sean was just gazing at us confused I believe. I sat down in my seat and pulled Gabriel down next to me, I could see her gaze drop while her cheeks turned a darker shade of red. I smirked and took hold of her hand.
“Relax,” I whispered while kissing her cheek, which seemed to get darker I chuckled and interlaced my hand with hers.

“You two are going to explain right now,” Aly exclaimed I rolled my eyes and squeezed Gabriel’s hand.

“Nothing to explain we’re dating that’s all,” I mumbled glancing at Gabriel’s pretty red face. I poked her cheek watching her frown up at me.

“You know what I mean, you two were sneaking around behind our backs,” she exclaimed I rolled my eyes she was always over dramatic.

“Drop it its none of your business and I don’t have to explain anything, we are together and dating, that’s all you need to know,” I stated only to receive a light nudge on my side, I sighed and looked at Gabriel who was frowning.

“That wasn’t very nice,” I smiled, I didn’t care because I wasn’t answering the question.

“Well would you like her to know,” I asked with my eyebrow raised, her frown seemed to deepen. I nodded knowing that it was a no.
“Okay,” she mumbled I laughed and planted a kiss on her cheek.
“Hmm I love you too,” I mumbled quietly her face lit up before she kissed my chin with a smile, I smirked and was about to pull into a kiss but of course we get interrupted.
“Hold it you two, no I want to know how long has this been going on,” I sighed slightly annoyed with her questions. I was still staring at Gabriel I wanted to kiss her hell I wanted to do things that would be inappropriate for school or anywhere, except my bed. I smirked at the thought, I was horny as hell especially after her little stunt in the hall which I will get her back for later

“2 months, 1 week and a day, now turn around and leave us alone” I answered without thinking we were dating in November until December then January was when it was official we were together for a week before everything crumbled.
“What,” I asked Gabriel was staring at me with a strange expression before I saw her pearly whites smiling at me tenderly, I brushed my thumb across her cheek, getting lost in her eyes as I leaned in to kiss her.
“Hey guys good to see you two back together,” Alex exclaimed loudly, I sighed in defeat at the moment lost, I leaned my head on her shoulder disappointed.

“Hey Alex,” I frowned I lifted my head up and grabbed him before I punched him, he fell straight to the floor groaning. Gabriel gasp behind me while Sean and Aly pulled me back. I shrugged them off of me and squatted down to him.
“That was for forcing yourself on her,” I stated while pulling him up by his collar, he nodded before holding his hands up in defeat.
“Ashley Hughes Davis sit your ass down right now,” I groaned when she used my full name, I glared one more time at Alex before flopping down in my seat and ignoring the snickers from people around us. I looked at Gabriel who arms were crossed she had a strict look on her face.

“Sorry,” she nodded and kissed my cheek. I could hear all the guys laughing at me. This was a great way to start my day

(Gabriel POV)

“Aww Lee come on,” I complained while squeezing her hand tightly, she grumbled under her breath.
“I’m sorry,” I tried she rolled her eyes and kept cursing to herself. She was mad at me for this morning, I think it had to do something with using her full name and telling her to say sorry to Alex even though she directed it at me.
“I’m really sorry and I love you,” I attempted she stopped walking and pushed me to a secluded corner making me blush at the thoughts about what she was going to do. She was frowning at me.
“Don’t ever do that again,” she grumbled before kissing me.

 I nodded, “Okay,” I wrapped my hands in her hair bringing her closer, I could feel her smirking, which made me roll my eyes and kill my mood. I pulled back before anything could get started.

“You killed it Lee,” her mouth fell opened in disbelief I laughed and pecked her lips before pulling her down the hall. The day wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be people didn’t ask to much questions and if they did Ash just told them we were dating and that they didn’t need to know anything about our private life.
“You’re so lucky I love you,” I giggled and leaned into her as we entered the cafeteria some reason it seemed to go quiet but I ignored it. I was only paying attention to Ash who had her attention on me as well.
“I love you too, although I would have loved you even more if you would have let us skip today because everyone is now officially staring,” I spoke quietly Ash raised her eyebrow before looking up with an oh expression.

“Let them stare,” she stated simply, I rolled my eyes like I had any other choice but to let them stare. She laughed at me before pressing her lips against mines.
“Lee,” I whined feeling my face stain again she poked my cheek with a smirk as she started to pile a tray with food.
“You don’t like PDA,” She asked with her eyebrow raised.

“It’s not that I don’t like it…..” I started off while watching her face for any signs of anger but she chuckled and kissed my forehead.
“It’s just something you aren’t used too, I understand,” she smiled softly making my heart flutter and my stomach clench while I stood there blushing again, god she’s freaking great, I have no clue how I got someone like her. We paid for the food, well she paid for the food quickly before we started our march to our table the other were all staring at us with frowns and scowls.
“Ash how about we eat by ourselves.” I suggested quickly while pulling her to a halt, she turned to me and bent down to my level making me flush again.

“No calm down breath and then we’ll sit with them if they ask too many questions then we’ll leave,” I pouted hoping she change her mind but all she did was laugh and kiss me gently. I stood still and closed my eyes while placing a hand on her chest. It was a short and sweet kiss.
“Hmm,” Ash mumbled my eyes fluttered opened, seeing her piercing eyes staring back at me with love, I kissed her cheek.
“Lets go,” She mumbled pulling me to the table I was beginning to feel the stares again, I swear my cheeks are going to stay red for the rest of my life. We finally reached the table. I saw Annie and her brother Angel for the first time in months sitting with us. Of course I didn’t have a seat.

“Gabs,” Ash said snapping me out my thoughts, she patted her leg making me blush again. I sat down slowly and leaned against her as she propped her chin on my shoulder and snaked her arm around my waist.

(Ash POV)

I chuckled as Gabriel avoided eye contact with everyone but, I couldn’t blame her because they were all giving us a little glares, well mostly the girls the guys were just staring at me in shock I believe. I can’t really tell.

“Hi Annie,” I said smiling at her she smiled back and mumbled a quiet hello while scooting closer to me. Some reason I wish she was my kid that way I can just hug her all day and pinch her cheeks. I looked next to her seeing Angel her brother sitting with a frown.
“Hey Angel,” his head turned slowly towards me with a glare before he flipped me off and went back to his food. I let out a low chuckle as I nodded, he was still the same but something was different.

   I looked around the table Carey was smiling at us along with Samantha. Aly was kind of glaring at me while the others were just frowning at Gabriel. I looked at Gabriel who’s face was slowly turning darker.

“Alright guys ask away and stop glaring at us,” I grumbled Gabriel, let out a small squeak making me laugh.

“When, Where, How and how long” Jenna exclaimed I rolled my eyes.

“2 months 1 week and 1 day, um Halloween to New Years, and I asked,” I stated making sure I hit the main points. I know they were about to ask questions about Scarlett and from the way Gabriel stiffened in my lap she knew too.

“What about Scarlett please don’t tell me you did this to her to get with Scarlett,” Samantha said making all of them glare at me. I shook my head.
“I don’t need to explain that to you, I never liked Scarlett, Gabriel knows why and that reason will stay between the two of us,” Aly was now frowning.
“Do you know what you did to her the girl was like a zombie, then to top that off you slept with me, god I feel like a slut,” Everyone’s mouth dropped opened, I held Gabriel tighter while Aly covered her mouth in shock. I frowned along with Sean who was shaking his head. It seemed as if everyone’s eyes landed on Gabriel who was still a pretty cherry color.

“Its fine Ash explained everything we weren’t dating for that little month,” Gabriel mumbled I sighed I know she was still upset about it and I was trying to make up for it but I didn’t need anyone reminding her about that one mistake. I looked directly at Gabriel as I spoke.

“No offense Aly but it was a mistake that will never happen again,” Gabriel nodded a little, making me groan again. I kissed her cheek, seeing a small smile I grinned.

“Seriously Lee it’s fine I trust you enough not to do anything or your ass is gone,” she grumbled I nodded my head vigorously with a small lump stuck in my throat. She was serious this time and I would never do something so stupid again.

“Wait you two still didn’t explain how you got together in the first place I always knew something was going on. Wait a second you’re the mystery guy the one who she OMG you two had sex,” Jenna practically shouted, I shook my head as Gabriel face automatically went in my neck.
“No we didn’t have sex,” I stated with a smirk, although I knew every inch of her body I wouldn’t call what happened between us sex. It was more like a half of hand job.

“Wait then you were the one who put all the hickeys on her,” Jenna was so slow. I rolled my eyes and glanced down at Gabriel her ears were turning red. I moved a little to talk to her.

“Want to get out of here,” I asked quietly she shook her head and looked up at me embarrassed.

“Ash leave we are having girl talk now,” I groaned and shifted Gabriel off my lap who was staring at me with a pleading expression, I held my hands. No way was I getting in the middle of the girl talk.

“Sorry, not getting in the middle of it,” I stated while standing up, I lifted her chin up and kissed her pretty pink lip, her eyes went wide as her face turned red again. I chuckled and cupped her cheek.
“Lee,” I smirked and kissed her forehead, ignoring the awe from Jenna. I was about to go in for another kiss but the guys pulled me back. I groaned and sat on the other side of the table while the girls attacked Gabriel about everything. I sighed and leaned my head on my hand waiting for them to hurry up.

“Dude what the hell,” Matt said I raised my eyebrow at him confused.

“What,” I asked he groaned and looked over at the girls who interrogating her.
“You’re so whipped, and you always out do us,” Alex stated I rolled my eyes and shoved his shoulder.

“So what, if you like someone go for it, I did just that,” they all stared at me with frowns I rolled my eyes again.

“And to top it off you can sing and play the piano, you’re such a girl,” I ran my hands through my hair I didn’t feel like having this conversation with them or anyone.
“I am a girl you assholes,” I grumbled Angel laughed making me glare at him.
“Oh what the hell are you laughing at,” he laughed again.

“She got you wrapped around her finger, you’re her little lap dog, and you’re a wimp,” I stood up and grabbed his shirt pulling him up to my level.

“Watch it kid this lap dog will beat the shit out of you,” I growled through clenched teeth, I really didn’t like this kid.
“Ash put him down now,” I frowned down at his stupid smirk before I dropped him, he fell to the floor with a groan. I turned to Gabriel seeing her arms crossed, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair frustrated.

“Why did you do that,” She asked while frowning, I shrugged while pulling her to my chest.
“Because I love you,” I mumbled quietly, I laughed at the redness of her face. She slapped my chest and mumbled a low reply. I laughed again at her shyness.

“Gabriel we weren’t finish talking,”

“You’re finished now,” I pulled Gabriel out the cafeteria just in time for the bell.
“why you leave me with them,” I kissed her temple while lifting her up so I could see her pretty eyes.
“I don’t interfere with girl talk,” she pouted with a small blush with nodding.
“You’re such a punk,” I stared at her in fake disbelief watching her laugh, she brought her face to mines and kissed me lightly.
“Don’t worry I still love you,” I looked around at the students as they started to walk out the hall.
“No,” I ignored her protest, she knew what I wanted to do, I quickly and discreetly walked into an empty room. I locked the door and kept the lights out.

“Lee,” I chuckled and put her down while pushing her up against the wall with a smirk playing out on my face. Her mouth opened but I quickly pressed mines against it while letting my tongue slip in so she wouldn’t protest.

(Gabriel’s POV)

My hand pulled her closer as I forgot what I was going to say and kissed her back. I couldn’t withhold the soft moan of pleasure. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and pull her closer but I don’t think it was possible. My hands ran through her hair, while she lifted me up. My legs wrapped around her waist as abandoned my mouth leaving me disappointed but she quickly a started to kiss a trail down my neck I sighed as she attacked my neck sucking and pulling my skin she lifted her free hand off of my waist and started undoing the  buttons on my shirt. I wanted to stop her but I couldn’t my hands were clenching onto her shoulder as she tore my shirt open. I felt cold air kiss my skin, I moaned softly, felling her tongue glide across my skin delicately. I just wanted her mouth on mines.

“Lee up,” I groaned her head popped up automatically, I rolled my eyes at her cocky expression before I grabbed her head and kissed her hard. My hands pulled her shirt out her pants and went straight in the same time her tongue entered mines. My back was firmly pressed against the wall as we seemed to attack each other with our tongue. I sucked on her slowly hearing and felling the vibrations of her moans against me. I smiled and broke the kiss only to work on her neck. I started off by her jaw kissing is and occasionally slipping my tongue out, before I made my way to her collar bone, I bit down with a little force and pressure to get the mark I wanted.
“Jesus Christ,” She moaned, I giggled and undid the top part of her shirt feeling her hands run up my skirt, I sucked on her neck harder at the contact making her hands faltered and go rigid.

“Stop,” her voice was hot and husky. I swear I just wet myself right now, I pulled back and smiled at her lust filled eyes. She cupped my face and sucked on my bottom lip hard before she pulled back but not before licking them lightly. I closed my eyes and shivered at the sensation. It was weird but it felt good. I leaned back out of breath.
“With you around I think I’m going to have to relieve myself,” she mumbled I blushed at the thought of her touching herself before I buried my face in her neck trying to get the images out my head.
“Shall we continue or class,” I was going to choose continue but if I did I know damn well I wouldn’t stop her from taking me in the classroom.
“Class,” I mumbled while kissing her neck lightly, she sighed and moved her hands off my thighs. I untangled myself and stepped back.
“Gym we go,” she seemed disappointed in my decision but I knew she understood which is why I love this idiot so much. I took hold of her hand as we walked out the classroom, she had a small smile on her face.

“Lee, did you decide what college you were going too,” I asked she nodded with her eyebrow raised. I knew she was going to UCLA but I also knew it wasn’t her first choice she had a bunch of colleges to choose from. Before the fights and everything the coach was talking about others offers she received, the best one was some school in Texas. I still didn’t know if she was going to go to that one or somewhere else or UCLA like I heard her say. Now that I think about I still didn’t know what school I wanted to go to. I didn’t know whether to stay in California or move back to Florida where I originally planned to go. Even my best friend May asked me to come back down for college like we had planned.
“Why,” She asked I shrugged we could talk about this later, right now it wasn’t an issue we still had a long way to go before college. We finally reached the gym, we both walked in slowly hand in hand.
“You two are late,” The new gym teacher stated, Ash nodded and fished around in her pocket before giving him a piece of paper.
“Oh okay you two can sit, you came right in time too,” He said Ash rolled her eyes. We both went to our everyday seats at the top of the bleachers next to Aly and Tyler although Tyler was no longer here, after that day I saw him beat up I haven’t seen him since.

“Took you two long enough,” Aly mumbled with a smirk, I could feel the blood start to rush to my head.

“Oh be quiet,” Ash grumbled as she pulled me on her lap, I leaned my head on her shoulder watching Aly’s smirk while giving me a knowing look.
“Nice hickeys,” My hand automatically flew to my neck as the blood poured down my face. Ash chuckled and kissed my temple.

“You too Ash,” I looked at Ash, seeing a red mark on the base of her neck, she frowned at me and I frowned back. She marked me first.

“You know I don’t like them,” we both said at the same time, we frowned at each other again before Aly started laughing at us.

“Oh man I don’t see how I didn’t see this relationship before you two are always so touchy touchy,” She exclaimed I blushed again I didn’t think we were touchy. Ash arms wrapped around waist, she kissed my neck lightly with a grin.
“I don’t see how you didn’t see it either,” I smiled and kissed her cheek earning a groan from Aly. Ash ignored her and pecked my lips.

“Hmm lets leave, I have the house to myself,” she mumbled into my neck while biting it, I shut my eyes and suppressed a moan.
“No,” I mumbled before jumping at the sound of a piercing whistle, Ash laughed while I frowned at the gym teacher who was staring directly at us.

“You two are a perfect example please come to the front,” My eyebrows furrowed in as we both stood up. Ash took hold of my waist and carried me down the bleachers making me laugh every time she jumped to another bleacher.
“Since you two can’t keep your hands off each other you, you can be the first to try this,” He held up a condom. Ash laugh clearly amused while my face caught on fire.

“Seriously I know how to use a condom,” Ash stated the gym teacher looked at me as if I didn’t know how either.
“That’s what they all say before they end up pregnant,” his statement only made Ash laugh harder and my face grow hotter.
“I’m a girl thus she can’t get pregnant unless I magically grow some balls,” I elbowed her embarrassed as she kept laughing. Leave it to Ash to say that. Now the gym teacher was staring at us perplexed, his eyes landed on me. I swear my face exploded in color as I nodded in agreement with Ash. He picked up his attendance and looked through it.

“Right there Ash Davis,” Ash pointed to her name on the list it clearly said Ashley but it was crossed out and replaced with Ash and right next to her name was an F for female.
“Oh,” he mumbled Ash chuckled while taking hold of my waist, the teacher stared at the two of us.
“And my lovely beautiful girlfriend Gabriel,” I stared at Ash who had the same loving smile on her face, my heart fluttered.

“Okay then you guys can have this,” He stated I looked down at the teacher who was holding out a very life like doll. I stared at the thing slightly creeped out by its big blue eyes and black hair.

“Creepy but okay,” Ash mumbled the teacher sighed and held it out, he was holding it like it was a real baby, I stared at its beady eyes again, I didn’t want this thing in my house it was creepy looking, I would never get any sleep with those eyes staring at me.

“As a project you two will be taking care of it, it cries, throws tantrums and needs to be cared for just like a real baby, that means changing diapers, changing clothes and feeding it. Here is the car seat and the clothes,” Ash took the baby and the car seat with a grin.
“Looks like I get to spend my weekend with you,” She stated while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively, I rolled my eyes as the teacher started partnering everyone up. Ash and I made it back to our seats where Aly was sitting next to some girl with a baby girl.

(Ash POV)

 “Are theses water proof,” Gabriel asked referring to the bracelets on our arm. Apparently we couldn’t take them off, I tried to take it off but it doesn’t budge only the teacher would be able to take it off. I believe it was for the baby so we could feed and change the diaper but then again we had bottles and diapers for that.
“I’m sure it is,” I said while taking my shirt off and changing into my spandex under amour muscle shirt. Gabriel was cooing at the baby right now who was giggling. Personally I found the thing a little weird because one it felt life like and two it looked life like except its eyes never blinked.

“Oh what are we going to name him,” She asked I rolled my eyes and pulled my pants off, replacing them with my matching under amour track shorts. I pulled on my track shoes before I grabbed my duffel bag. At first she wasn’t into this baby but now she’s all for it.

“Come on,” I took the carseat while she continued whatever the hell she was doing.

“Lee you never answered my question,” She said while running up to me as I skipped up the stairs.

“Name the thing whatever you want to,” I stated while watching a frown slowly appear on her face.
“You know you’re never going to have a wife if you don’t want to be involved in a babies life,” I put my arm around her shoulder.

“Well when I have a real baby then I will be involved but seriously name it whatever you want just don’t name it anything you want our first child to be,” I said with a serious expression, her face changed to a light pink making me laugh, although I was completely serious. I was going to marry Gabriel whether she liked it or not and our sons name will not be named after a doll.

“What makes you think we’re going to get married,” She asked I shrugged while kissing her temple as we walked to the field.

“Because you’re the love of my life, I’ll wait forever if it means I get to hear the words I Do,” I mumbled I kissed her cheek with a soft smile. She seemed lost in her thoughts, I sighed maybe I said too much but it didn’t matter because I was going to tell her anyways. I pecked her lips and ran down to the track. Oh did I forget to mention that she convinced me to run for the track team.

(Gabriel POV)

I bounced the baby up and down gently still thinking about Ash’s words. Would I marry her, I know it’s too early to be thinking about it but now that she said something. I couldn’t help but think about our future well that’s if we even had a future. Who knows what’s going to happen in the next few years. I sighed its been over 2 hours since she mentioned us having children and here I was still thinking about it.

“Gabs I’m finished,” I snapped out my thoughts and focused on her she was standing in front of me drinking out a bottle with only her sports bra on. My eyes roamed her body landing on her abs that were glistening with sweat.

“You ready, I can shower at my house,” she said I nodded I was spending the weekend over Ash’s house for this project, that way we didn’t have to keep swapping the baby around.

“I was kidding earlier Gabs, you don’t have to think about it,” she mumbled softly, I stared up at her watching beads of sweat fall down her face, before she wiped it off. She stooped down to my level, I cringed back and away from the sweat that was dripping off her hair.

“You’re husband isn’t going to like it if you back away from him because of sweat,” I blushed thinking about marriage again. At this rate I would be having a wife. Wow never thought I say that.

“I’m not getting married,” I blurted out she smirked with an oh really look expression, but she seemed to drop because she kissed me softly, I was going to wra my hands in her hair but I’m sure it would have come out wet.
“Lets go,” She mumbled with her lips brushing against mines I nodded while my eyes opened back up slowly seeing blue orbs gazing back at me. I leaned forward and rested my lips on her before moving back.

 “Your house we go,” she kissed me quickly before pulling me up. I took hold of her hand. I smiled I still can’t get over the fact that we’re back together.

(Ash POV)
 “God that thing is annoying,” I grumbled putting the fake bottle in the babies mouth a few minutes later it was quiet. I sighed in relief as plopped down on the couch next to Gabriel who was in one of my button down shirts, it stopped in the middle of her thigh leaving much desirable skin. She looked extremely sexy and I would so be all over her if it weren’t for this stupid doll.

“It isn’t that bad,” I grunted in response I never dealt with children unless they were one or older.

“I guess so you have Kenzie,” I stated it was around nine o-clock my dad kicked us out after about 2 hours the baby kept crying and everyone was trying to get rest.

  I’m assuming he’s going to kick Jessica out too because she would be popping out a little one in a couple of months, I tried to give him that reasoning but he said something about it being a plastic doll and not human. Anyways now we were in the guesthouse, I had already taken my shower so I was comfortably in my boxer briefs and sports bra of course.

“We should name him Jacob,” I sighed at her random thought of naming the damn plastic piece of trash.

“Lets not name him,” I mumbled while propping my feet up on the table, I could tell she was frowning at me from the corner of my eyes. 

“You expect me to marry you and you can’t name a baby,” She asked I looked at her before pulling her onto my lap with a smile at the mentioning of us getting married. During track I was already picturing us together, I already had the proposal and the ring in my head.

“Yeah because our babies won’t be plastic and I already have names,” I stated she raised her eyebrow and held up the plastic baby who was making strange noises.

“Michael Lex Smith” I paused as I said a random name she was staring at me intensely “ Are you happy now,” I asked with a smirk, she nodded with a questioning stare.
“Why Smith,” she asked slowly I shrugged I didn’t want the doll to have my last name that’s creepy.

“Because it’s your baby and it’s a project,” she groaned and leaned back into me I believe she is frustrated.
“At least enjoy it, you’ll hate the thing if you don’t look at the positive things plus he looks just like you,” she mumbled I frowned the only thing that resembled me were the blue eyes and black hair other than that it was… Wait! why am I even having this conversation with myself.
“No comment,” I moved my arm under the crook of her legs and stood up with her pouting.

“It’s getting late,” she nodded and rested her head on my shoulder while keeping her hand on the doll. I climbed up all the steps before heading straight to the master bedroom. I opened the door stepping in and smiling at the memory I had of us in here during one of our most intense make outs well or as some like to say the night we almost had sex. I mean we were both stripped down all I had to do was take charge but I knew better than to do that. I laid her in the bed, I took the stupid doll out her hand and put it in the car seat before moving on top of her, her face was slowly but surely turning red as I eyed her in the shirt.

“You me in a bed in a house alone,” I spoke softly while trailing a line of kissed up her neck, I stopped on her pulse and suck steadily on it, listening to her breath quicken. My hand glided down her soft silky like skin, that I come to love.

“Lee stop please,” I sighed and moved off of her, I rolled onto my back with a groan. I shut my eyes for a brief second before opening them. I smiled when I saw pretty green eyes staring down at me with worry. I cupped her cheek.
“No, you really have to stop thinking like that,” a semi frown appeared on her face, I also frowned.
“I never meant anything I said.” I paused and glanced over at her she was staring at her hands, I have a feeling she was still hurt about everything “You know what, sit down, we never got to talk about anything that happen,” I stated I moved her over and sat up we never talked about anything that had happen over the past month and I think we should clear everything up before we even continue our relationship.  I needed to try my best to make her forget or at least push it away. I moved to the edge of the bed and patted the space next to me. She slowly crawled next to me. I sighed and pulled her onto my lap. I nestled my face in her next.

“Gabriel, I think you are the most amazing girl I have ever met and will ever meet. Everything I said to you was a lie. I think you’re beautiful, pretty gorgeous, I can’t even come up with words to describe you,” I started off while kissing her neck. I glanced up seeing a faint blush appearing on her face. I shifted her off my lap and kneeled in front of her with a grin.

“I don’t want you for sex or anything of that kind of stuff, I am perfectly happy with pleasing myself or better yet not doing anything at all. We will have sex when you are ready and when you are comfortable.” I wanted to get this through to her clearly, I didn’t want her thinking I was using her for anything I just wanted her heart, I don’t think that was too much to ask for.

“Ashley I know,” I frowned at my full name but at the same time I smiled because she was smiling . I touched her face lightly while my other hand unbuttoned her shirt slowly I wasn’t going to have sex with her.
“I just want you to know, your beauty is flawless, you’re beautiful although you are quiet skinny but we’ll fix that,” I mumbled getting off of the topic when I stared at her flat stomach. I still want her back to the size she was when we first met not extremely skinny but not extremely big I wanted her at a healthy weight.

“Oh right where was I, um yeah your beautiful and I would love you if you were the size of a house or the size of a string bean well, not really a string bean because, that’s pretty small and,” She put her hand over my mouth laughing, I grin at how happy she seemed to be.

“I get it,” I shook my head and moved her hand but not before kissing it lightly.
“I wasn’t finished, like I was saying everything I said about you when you I was with Scarlet was a lie, I would never use you and your body is perfect just the way it is, the only thing that stopped me from having sex with you was the fact that I knew something was going to happen and I didn’t want it to seem like I was using you,” she nodded again I opened my mouth to continue but she covered it again.
“I know Ash you don’t have to explain it,” I actually wanted to explain to her and I would.
“No I want to explain,” I stated she groaned before pulling me up with a frown.

“I get it, so shut up please,” I frowned and opened my mouth only to have her pressed her lips lightly against mines, I shut my mouth and kissed her back.

“See the benefits of being quiet,” she brushed her lips against mines as I nodded maybe I should be quiet more often especially for this, I inched up all the way, her hands were starting to roam up my body making my mind go crazy at all the thoughts at what I wanted to do. I pushed her back gently onto the bed but I guess she had other ideas because she pushed me over. I watched her surprised as she boldly climbed on me straddling my waist. I smirked as she bent over letting her hair create a curtain of blonde.

“Hmm I like,” I mumbled chuckling when her face heated up, I lifted up on my elbows and kissed her only to be pushed back. I raised my eyebrow at her boldness. She dipped low and sucked on my lower lip making me groan in delight. God maybe that baby was a good thing. I slipped my hands up her thighs but she pushed them away, making me groan again.
“Hands to yourself,” I nodded and fought the urge to grab her and have my way with her, I was already picturing the different positions and man was it making me hot. I lifted my arms up again and slid them up her legs again as she sucked on my neck. I guess I could let her have control this one time but now for long though.

“No,” she whispered in my ear while pulling on my lobe, I swallowed as she pulled my arms above my head with a smirk. God I wanted her so badly right now. She looked like an angle with her blonde hair and her pretty skin, my eyes glided down to her chest seeing them wrapped up in her white lacey bra. I don’t know how in the hell I missed those before.  I moaned quietly as her hands slid down my stomach and went to the rim of my boxers. I was itching for her to touch me in my most private places.

“Gabs stop with the teasing I don’t think I’ll be able to stop myself this time,” I didn’t even recognize my own voice it came out rough and strained she smiled and kissed my lips lightly, I tilted forward and captured her lower lip in between mines, I felt her lips turn into a smile as she pressed further into it. I mentally sighed in relief and in pleasure as her tongue glided into my mouth. I could still feel her hands rubbing against my stomach as our make out session intensified. She was killing me and I think she was doing it on purpose.

“Gabs you’re killing me,” I groaned before I suddenly moaned at the same time she was sucking slowly and sensually on my tongue. Fuck it I’m taking over she had her fun. I was preparing to flip her over and having my way with her.
“Ohhhh Ashhhhh Hunnn”  burst into the room making the door slam into the wall, Gabriel squealed and fell off the side of the bed while I jumped ever so slightly before I glared at Joanna who was wearing some ridiculous outfit. I peeked over the edge of the bed seeing Gabriel groaning about her head but she was also blushing madly. I sighed and glanced at Joanna who was rubbing the back of her neck with a sheepish look.
“You okay Gabs,” I asked while getting off the bed, I picked her up and buttoned up the shirt quickly while she frowned at Joanna.

“I’m sorry your father said you were back here I didn’t know you had guest,” she said I ran my hand through my hair again, I’m going to go bald soon.

“Yes I have guest,” I grumbled she smiled sheepishly again before running over to me and placing her arms around my neck with a grin.

“Jo get off of me,” I grumbled again while glancing at Gabriel, she looked like she was about to snapped my neck in half along with Jo’s.
“You don’t have to be shy Hun but what do you think about this outfit,” She asked I looked down at her checking out what she had on again I personally think it revealed too much but she did look nice. I pushed her back some and turned her around while nodding a little.
“Ashley,” Gabriel hissed I looked at her and laughed she didn’t need to get jealous of Jo.
“You look great, although you can leave some up to the imagination,” she nodded and glanced at Gabriel eying her.
“She’s cute Ash,” I chuckled watching Gabriel glare avert to Jo who was scanning her.
“But you can do better than Ash,” she said to Gabriel I rolled eyes and shoved her she always had to say something.
“Awe Ash don’t worry hun you always be my Romeo,” I laughed again as she kissed my cheek.

“And you my Juliet,” she flipped her hair and nodded with a duh expression

(Gabriel POV)

I stood with my arms crossed and frowning as Ash chatted shortly with this chick, yes she was pretty but seriously she barely had any clothes on and she couldn’t keep her hands off of Ash. I wasn’t liking this girl at all and if Ash didn’t shoo her away soon I would. I didn’t want to seem like the possessive type but I was tired of being pushed around.
“Jo this is Gabriel my girlfriend and Gabriel this is Jo a family friend,” Ash finally introduced, I gave her a thin smile, the girl grinned at me and looked at Ash who rolled her eyes.

“So this is her the one I heard so much about,” Ash groaned and pushed her out the door.
“Shut up and go back to the house,” The girl pouted at Ash who was grumbling under her breath.
“No you can’t stay and ask one of my brothers to sleep in there with you, or leave a lamp on,” She still had a pout on her face but she nodded.
“I’ll ask Jesse he loves me, but it was nice meeting you and I’ll see you later hun,” Ash started laughing as she left out the room. I turned to her with a little glare.

“Hey don’t worry about Jo she’s straight and I’ve known her since we were small,” I frowned again she could have introduced me first instead of having the whole conversation.

“I’m sorry,” she bent down to me and kissed me lightly before lifting me up and putting me on the bed.
“I’m really sorry but seriously she straight as a line,” my eyebrows furrowed in at her confused expression, her face was scrunched as she thought about what she just said.

“Well I think you would call her straight but then again no that doesn’t make sense…..  no no yeah she’s straight,” she was mumbling to herself and I could tell that she just confused herself.  I moved away from her and went under the covers snuggling up to a pillow as she continued to have an argument with herself. I watched her for about ten minutes.

“No, she is straight…. Gabs when did you get over there,” she asked with a frown as she moved over top of me. I shook my head and covered her mouth.
“Nope,” she groaned and laid on top of me with a pout.

“But I love you very very very very very very very very very very very very very much and my lips are lonely,” she mumbled while brushing her lips against my neck, I couldn’t help but tilt my head to the side and let her.

“So very lonely,” she made her way up to my lips, she lightly kissed my bottom lip making my toes curl. I felt a light tingling sensation when she brushed her lips against mines ever so lightly. I lifted my hand and pulled her closer letting my hands tangle in with her hair.

“See yours were lonely too,” I rolled my eyes and laughed as I peck her lips. I could see her grinning at me from the way she gazed into my eyes. She leaned down and kissed me gently again while pulling off the shirt I had on. I lifted up and untangled myself out of it before grabbing her head and deepening the kiss. I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know where this boldness was coming from but I didn’t want to have sex with her tonight. I moaned quietly into her mouth as her hands trailed up my side and under the rim of my bra.

“Ash,” I mumbled half way between a moan, god can this girl kiss.

“I know, no sex completely fine with that but I wanted to touch you,” her voice was husky and so sexy right now. I reached up and pulled her back to my lips. I don’t know what’s happening to me now but she certain was turning me up a notch. I licked her lip and she opened immediately. She groaned and pressed her body into mines as my hands went to her bra stopping at the little band, before I slowly and hesitantly pulled it up, she broke the kiss for a brief moment and let me pull it over her head.

“Stop that stupid grin,” I grumbled feeling my face heat up as she grinned while her hands lifted me up ever so slightly.
“Okay but you look delicious,” she kissed my cheek as she pulled my bra off, I flushed again frowning when she laughed.
“It isn’t funny,” I mumbled moving my hands over my chest, she chuckled again and kissed my cheek while pulling at my arms with a grin.

“I’ve…” a loud wail echo through the room making both of us jump, Ash groaned and rolled off of me while I sighed and attended to the Michael. I picked the doll up with a frown while grabbing the bottle and sticking it in its mouth, I waited a few seconds but it didn’t stop. I sighed and went for the diaper I did as the manual instructed but it still didn’t stop.

“Lee help me,” I complained the thing seemed to be getting louder, I looked over at Ash who had a dry look on her face as she sat and mumbled under her breath
“Ashley get over here right now and help me,” I grumbled she sat up and crawled over to me, I smiled and patted her cheek.
“Good girl,” I cooed she frowned and snatched the doll out my hand

“I hate this thing,” she complained I rolled my eyes I have been taking care of the thing she we got it from the teacher. I leaned back and watched in amusement as she stared at the thing in frustration before something lit up in her eyes, she grinned and stood up before bending down and rummaging under her bed. I raised my eyebrow when the baby stopped crying. She peeked up from under the bed with a chuckle as she gave me a thumbs up.
“It worked,” she grinned holding up box of tissue she had the baby in, I sighed as she shut the lid.

“Really,” she nodded I shook my head and opened the box up again, I frowned up at Ash who was still grinning as if she won something.

“I’ll kill you if you ever put our baby in a box,” I grumbled her grin seemed to widened as she kissed my cheek.
“I would never put our baby in a box,” she winked as my face heated up.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” I stated quickly she had that teasing look on her face.
“You want to have my babies,” she sung in glee, I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter as she danced around the room singing it over and over again. I put the baby on the bed and slid under the covers embarrassed.  I felt the bed dip in along with air on my back before I felt a hand on my waist.

“Gabs,” She still had her teasing tone in her voice as she turned me over, I saw a huge grin on her face.
“You want to have my babies,” She sung again, as she kissed my nose.

“Awe Gabby, I’ll marry you one day and we’ll have all the babies in the world,” she had that stupid grin on her face again I buried my face in her neck frowning with a blush on my face as she kept saying it over and over again. I didn’t like when she teased me like this but deep down I loved the fool.

===================================

Ehh I didn't really like this chapter so I'll probably re write it but tell me what you think... VOTE COMMENT please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 15.8K 40
Luna and Sapphire are what you'd call complete opposites. Not to mention one of them isn't exactly human. These two were brought together by a tragic...
78.5K 5.5K 65
"Now, since you decided to be an awful little fairy and swallow that crystal, I have no choice but to take you back with me" The angel muses in her e...
1.2K 108 22
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
202K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...