Tmnt 2012: Tales of the Turtl...

By EternalLuv4ever

This story will start off at the beginning of Season 5: One night on patrol, the turtles and their allies wi... More

Intro
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Side Tale 1
Update
Episode 5
Episode 6
Side Tale 2
Side Tale 3
Episode 7
Side Tale 4
Episode 9
Side Tale 5
Update
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Side Tale 6

Episode 8

153 1 2
By EternalLuv4ever

Hey guys~! So here's the next episode. Hope you like it....

Night had fallen, covering the forest in darkness. However, one ray of light shined from a campfire in a small hole engraved under a hill. As Usagi tended to the fire, Kintaro was rubbing his arms for warmth, unamused.

"You're useless, small, and probably a terrible cook. Its already night, and the camp should of been set up hours ago!" He kept throwing rocks at him, but the ronin dodged with ease.

"You must be patient Kintaro-san. Unless, you would like to help?" He suggested, but Kintaro was unsure of that.

"Did you suggest that I dirty my hands with peasant work? Fool!" He threw another rock, but Usagi knocked it away with a stick. As he retreated to the river, he saw Celeste and Elliot coming back with food. 

"Thank you for this."

"No problem, Usagi," Elliot smiled. He and Celeste sat next to Kintaro.

"Did you have to be so rude to Usagi? He is taking you to the temple on his own free will, you know."

"What about you, two? You didn't have to come." 

"Because whoever's in charge of the temple, may have a solution to getting us home. Besides, you'll need more bodyguards to protect you."

"I am the Golden Child...I don't need help from anyone." Elliot sighed, shrugging his shoulders. He saw how cold Kintaro was. 

"The fire not warm enough?" Kintaro ignored him, but Celeste put a hand out, telling him not to worry. She quickly grabbed Kintaro.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" He struggled in her grip, but then became confused when she put him in her lap, her arms around his body. Elliot chuckled. He looked up and saw her sign language. 

"She's asking if you ever had family."

"...No...I've been around servants and those who worship me." Celeste kept sign language as Elliot translated. 

"She says....I have a one back home, but they don't know I'm gone. All the more reason I miss them, more than ever. That's why we must get to the temple, at all costs." Elliot then looked at Celeste in surprise.

"Celeste...is that why you came back to New York?" She looked down, embarrassed by not telling him.

"....Don't worry...I understand." She sign language again.

"All she asks is for you to behave...besides, you're not as spoiled as you think you are...."

Celeste gently rubbed Kintaro's head. It was actually comforting, as the pug unconsciously hugged her arm. Suddenly, they heard some noises. 

"What was that?" 

"Shh..." Elliot looked to the lake. Celeste then turned to Kintaro, gesturing for him to stay put. The two humans went to investigate. 

"Hiyah!" 

"What the..." Elliot was shocked, but not as much as Celeste. Fighting the ronin was none other than the turtles. But why? is what Celeste thought. 

"What are they? I've never--" Elliot turned to Celeste, but she was gone. She jumped into the fight, blocking Leo's sword with her kamas. Her eyes widened, seeing his eyes lack of a soul. She and Usagi back away as they defended themselves. Raph and Mikey were down for the count.

CLANK/CLASH/SLASH!!

Celeste blocked Donnie's attacks and kicked him in the gut. Usagi was having a sword fight with Leo in the river. Just then, Kintaro appeared.

"I'll save you, you stupid rabbit!"

"Kintaro, watch out!" Elliot shouted, but the pug tripped over a rock and his weapon flew out of his hands. It then knocked into a tree and bounced on Leo's head.

BASH/OOF!!

Leo's face hit the water. Kintaro got his weapon and was about to defend himself, when he saw Leo rub his head.

"Ow~....what happened? Ugh~..." Usagi was shielding him as he readied his sword.

"Stop," Kintaro pulled on his arm, "kappa, I sense you are all under an evil enchantment." The turtles got up in pain.

"Ugh~....the kids right, guys."

"We're not the bad guys, little-pug-kid...ronin rabbit is." Mikey pointed at him.

"Usagi is my loyal bodyguard...even if he is a lowly peasant." 

"Oh-man...what a headache...skull's aching," Raph groaned.

"Its like a double-chocolate-Mikey-pizza hangover," Donnie sighed. Just then, he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see Celeste.

"Celeste?!"

"Celeste/Sis?!"

"What are you doing here?" 

[I could ask the same thing.]

"Celeste..." Elliot went beside her. 

"Wait a sec...isn't that the guy sis likes?" 

"If you mean boyfriend...yes. Elliot Walker....but, who might you be?"

[And why are you guys here?]

"All I remember is that blind-wolf-guy telling us to find that long-eared samurai." Mikey gestured his fingers like rabbit ears. 

"Blind-wolf guy?"

"He was the one who brought us here...from another dimension." 

"He had a black spear...nothing like I ever seen." 

"A black spear?....that is no blind wolf, but a demon possessed by evil. His name is Jei...and put you under a spell. Tell me...where do you come from?" Leo opened his mouth, when--

"Who cares...look how ugly they are." Mikey growled as the other glared at the pug.

"And did I mention how smelly they are?"

"Be silent, child!" Usagi's outburst made Kintaro trip over his feet.

"Excuse the boy, kappa warriors. Please...share our campfire." 

After so much explaining and confusion, everyone decided that going to the temple was the best solution to finding their way home, while fulfilling Kintaro's destiny. 

When day broke, the group set out on their journey. Although, Celeste had other problems with Elliot, mainly 'the secret.'

"So let me get this straight," Elliot began, "you're saying that you took care of these turtles with their rat father, who are mutants, but then forcefully had to move because you saved some beings from anther dimension--who were targeted by their sub-species years ago?" Celeste gave a weak smile.

"Woah....head-rush, much...I-I don't know what to say..." 

[I understand if this comes off as, weird.]

"Hey, I've seen weirder things in my life...but this...its actually fascinating."

[Seriously?] She raised an eyebrow. 

"Ahaha--are you kidding? This beats any desk work or ancient history I've ever known. But you know the best part about this?" Celeste shook her head. She then got startled when Elliot caressed her hand, making her blush. 

"I finally got to see you again...even if we're in a different dimension right now--I'm glad to be stuck with you." Celeste gave a small smile his way. Up front, Raph and Donnie were watching them intensely. 

"This has got to be weird for them," Donnie whispered. 

"So that's really Elliot," Raph questioned, "he seems like the real one....but can we trust him?"

"For now at least. Say....are you getting overprotective of Celeste?" Donnie smirked. 

"What? N-no...just--forget it." The purple clad kept his smug look as Raph huffed. Suddenly, Usagi stopped walking, prompting the others to do so. 

"Do you hear that?"

"...What? I don't hear anything," Leo looked around.

"Horses...due east coming this way." They nodded. Everyone ran up into the trees. Mikey grabbed Kintaro by the chain of his nunchucks.  

Down below, they saw mammals on horses. One in particular, was a large bear dressed in blue/orange with patterns all over. 

"Kintaro," Usagi whispered, "are these the samurai that attacked your village?" The pug nodded/

"They are...that's Sumo Kuma."

"We must find a way to get close to them, so we can learn of their plans. But how?"

"We're ninjas," Leo smirked, "we can get close to anyone." And he proved right, as the turtles took out five of them when they were in mid-ride. Leo tied them up as Usagi and the rest put on their gear as disguises. 

"What about me?" Kintaro asked. Usagi looked at Raphael. That's when the turtle stuffed Kintaro into one of the baskets.

"Stay down, shortie...and don't make a peep."

"Let me outta here! I told you I don't like small spaces!" Raph closed the lid as he and Usagi put the basket on the horse's side.

"This is for your own good, child."

"Excitable little guy--isn't he," Donnie questioned.

"Not the savoir of the world kind of person you would see, huh." Elliot responded.

"Wait, what about you guys?" Mikey asked.

"We'll stay in the trees and follow you right behind. Don't worry, Michelangelo." The humans climbed back up as the others got on their horses. 

"Let's go, guys," Leo ordered. They joined the other samurai, acting casual-like.

"Forward," Kuma bellowed, "our master is waiting." 

"...Spread out," Usagi whispered to Leo, "but do not let Kuma catch on. We do not want to make a scene." Each of them divided and rode beside other samurai. 

"I don't trust this Master Jei," one said. 

"But his voice," another said, "I feel strangely drawn to him. He is strong...and we must continue to obey at al costs." 

"Master Jei," Raph questioned to Donnie. Suddenly, Kuma stopped and put his paw out. His nose sniffed the air. Silence took over, making our heroes wary. That's when Kuma pulled his weapon out and looked back.

"There are intruders in our mists." The samurai began to look in one direction, concluding to circle the turtles and Usagi. The enemies raised their arrows and bows. 

"Oh no...watch out!" Leo took off his helmet and sliced to arrows in half. An arrow approached Mikey, but luckily Usagi blocked it. 

"Thanks, Usagi-dude!"

"Stop them!" Kuma shouted. The chase was on as the horses rode down the path. Up above, Elliot and Celeste were jumping from branch to branch

"Oh man--we won't be able to catch up."

[We'll have to go around and meet them there.]

"Right!" They ran a different direction, while the turtles and Usagi were fighting off the samurai. 

"How did you find us out?" Leo shouted at Kuma, blocking his giant club.

"You smell different!"

"Different...how do we smell different?!" Raph retorted.

"Dude~we live in a sewer," Mikey bellowed, "not hard to figure out!" They kicked and punched samurais away. 

However, in the mix, one samurai cut the rope of the basket with Kintaro inside, as it rolled down a steep hill. 

"Kintaro/Pug-taro!" Usagi and Mikey shouted. Usagi and a samurai chased after the basket. 

"Ahh~..what's going on!? You stupid kappa--you'll pay for this~~!" Kintaro shouted as he kept rolling down, feeling the uneasy bumps of rocks.

"My--brain--feels--like--mocha..." From outside, Usagi was aiming his arrow at another arrow that was shot. The object threw it off, making the basket miss the tree and still roll over. Usagi then caught it with ease as the turtles caught up.

"Hurry kappa! Ride faster!" The samurai were catching up as well. Suddenly, Donnie's voice shouted. 

"Oh no...cliff~~!!" 

"Aaahhhh~~!!!" They fell off the cliff, making them hit a tree on the way down. 

THUD/CRASH!!!

At that moment, Elliot and Celeste were jumping down and ran towards them from the opposite direction. 

"Are you guys okay," Elliot asked. He inspected the boys as Celeste went to Usagi. The ronin gripped his arm as Cleeste helped him up.

"I'm fine, Celeste-san." They both then saw Kintaro, the basket torn to pieces. He groaned as he got up.

"Get up, Kintaro-san."

"Ugh...what happened?"

"You can thank your ronin-buddy, here," Raph glared. 

"Usagi, we could've been killed," Leo shouted.

"It was not my intention...and we would have been doomed by the hands of the samurai if we stayed back!" 

"We could've taken those guys! I should've been the one to lead!" Leo stormed away as Usagi walked the other way. 

"Enough you fools! I demand you take me to the temple," Kintaro shouted.

"You're not the boss of us--and we're not taking you anywhere. Come guys, let's blow this joint." Raph and the other two followed. 

"Hey, don't you dare leave!" Even so, Kintaro huffed as he joined Usagi.

"Guys, this is crazy. You can't just--" But Elliot was stopped by Celeste. 

[Forget it. We know the right answer, here.]

Elliot paused for a moment, but he and Celeste soon nod in agreement. Without another word, they walked away.

"....Celeste?" She didn't answer Donatello, as she and Elliot followed Usagi and Kintaro. Elliot patted the pug's head, and Celeste grabbed his paw and walked beside him.

"Guys...this is a bad idea."

"Mikey's right. Usagi said the only one's who can get us back home, is at the temple." 

The three looked at Leo. Despite Leo's anger, he decided to follow the others, as planned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Deeper and deeper they ventured. Usagi, Kintaro, Celeste and Elliot would pause to give respects for the departed when seeing a shrine or guardian relic. Moments later, the ronin turned to the others. 

"Stay close, everyone," he warned, "we are now entering the vines forest. It is the fastest way to the temple of Buddha Sky." Hearing the name of the forest made Kintaro afraid. 

"The vines forest? B-but--that place is haunted." Suddenly, he screamed whenever Mikey popped out of nowhere.

"Haunted? Sweet~! Ghosts are cool. As long as they don't scare you, or possess you or try to suck your soul out of your bellybutton."

"You're not helping, turtle," Kintaro shoved him away. Up front, ignoring Kintaro's argument with Usagi, Celeste and Elliot were having a private conversation.

"If its like anything in ancient history," Elliot proclaimed, "I'm sure we'll bump into some yokai."

[You always did have a fascination for the supernatural.]

"So do you," he smirked, "but that's just the geek-in-me, you know?" Celeste giggled. Just then, they looked back when hearing Leo argue with Usagi about camping for the night. 

"Seems like Leonardo is still on edge." 

[He'll come through...I hope.]

"In my opinion, I wouldn't stay too long in here. It screams 'creepy/haunted/drive you insane' kind of vibe." Just then, everyone looked up to hear thousands of crows in a dead tree, cawing countlessly. 

"Yup...definitely creepy," Elliot mumbled.

"Guys," Donnie bellowed, "wait a sec...Mikey's gone." Everyone looked around and called out his name.

"Mikey/Michelangelo~!" After a brief moment, it seemed they couldn't find him. That is, until Raph spotted him from the side, making him scream fro a second. Something about Mikey seemed off. He was smiling, but in a weird, and forcible way.

"What are you smiling for? We don't have time for your games."

"No games, bro. I was just...looking for pizza." There was a long pause, until Usagi intervened.

"Hurry...we must continue." They kept walking on the path. However, Donnie notice something off about Mikey again.

"Hey...where are your nuchucks?"

"Who needs them when I have a sword." He showed it to him, but Leo noticed it was his. 

"Mikey, give me back my sword!"

"Then you'll just have to come get it." Mikey blew a raspberry at him. Leo lunged forward, but Mikey dodged it and started running and dodging his brothers. 

"Mikey/Get back here!" The turtles stopped when they saw Mikey running up a tree. In a circular-abnormal motion.

"Mikey?" 

"Uh~....guys...this might sound weird, but---I don't think he's---" 

WHACK!

Suddenly, Elliot was interrupted when Usagi's hat knocked Mikey down. Everyone was in shock when they saw not Mikey, but a raccoon with a green sash around his waist. 

"What the heck is that!? And what happened to Mikey!?" Raph exclaimed. The raccoon ran away.

"We must catch the beast!" Usagi shouted, as he and the others chased after the creature. 

"I don't believe it," Elliot shouted.

"What? That Usagi might be leading us to danger, again," Leo said sarcastically.

"No! That raccoon is an actual Tanuki!"

"Elliot is right," Usagi said, "its a mythical creature that can take form of anything. It can either help you, or bring harm." 

But then, again, Donnie saw something out of the ordinary, making him stop as Kintaro hit himself on the back of his shell.

"What the--!? How did we get stuck with two Raphael's?!" The two looked at each other in shock. 

"One of them is a disgusting yokai," Kintaro claimed. 

"You imposter," one Raph said, "I'm gonna take you down!" The two started to wrestle each other. Passing Celeste and Elliot, Usagi walked forward.

"That's the one," Kintaro shouted, "the one on the left!" 

BONK!

Usagi used the end of his sword to hit the imposter on the head, making the yokai turn back to its original form as it ran away. 

"Thanks, Usagi. If there's one thing I can't stand...its an imp--"

BONK!

Donnie and Leo were shocked to see this Raphael be a yokai as well. They failed to capture it, prompting everyone to continue the chase. But when finding their location, there were more yokai, dancing by an opened-tree. Raph and Mikey were tied up and above two fireplaces, about to be their next dinner. 

"No," Donnie whispered. 

"We have to save them," Leo was about to get up, when Usagi spoke.

"Not yet," he whispered, "you will put us all in danger."

"Listen to what he says, lizard-fool," Kintaro informed. Elliot glanced at Celeste as she sign language.

"We agree," Elliot nodded, "you don't know what you're up against. What we need to do is--"

"Are you crazy," Leo glared, "they're about to be turtle-shishka-bobs. I'm saving them." He and Donnie did a battle cry as they charged in. This made Usagi and Celeste groaned in annoyance. Usagi helped the turtles fight off the yokai.

"Thanks, bro. My shell was getting extra crispy." As for the others, they stayed behind, which confused Kintaro.

"Aren't you going to help," the pug questioned. 

"That's what I thought, but...even you know the right way to deal with Tanukis." Celeste nodded in agreement. She watched the turtles failed attempts to lay even a single attack on the tanukis. This made her face palm so hard; those yokai were toying with them, it was so embarrassing. When they disappeared, Celeste grabbed Kintaro's paw as they and Elliot joined the others. 

"You see, Usagi? We had to attack."

"No," he argued, "it would have been easier to give a simple offering...which we need to do now." He took a bite of his carrot.

"I am leaving this," he shouted, so that the yokai will hear them. He put it on top of a flat rock. 

"Does anyone else have food to offer? If we do not, then the tanuki will plague us again." 

"Come on, Mikey. Cough it up." Donnie scolded him.

"But I'm down to two slices~..." One stern look made Mikey give in. He pulled out a slice of pizza and placed it with the other offering. Just as they were walking ahead, Leo took a brief blow on the head from Celeste's hand.

"Ow--what was that for?" 

"You made her mad," Elliot sung as he passed him, not seeing Leo glare in annoyance.

It was only the beginning of the dangers ahead. They soon found a cave and went inside, but it was nowhere near pleasant. 

"Ew~what is this stuff," Mikey grimaced at the big-white goop.

"Its like white glops..."

"Worse....its giant spider webs," Donnie said in distaste. 

"I don't like spiders...especially the giant kind!" 

"Be silent, child," Usagi scolded, "we must prepare for anything."

"Help~...someone--help me~!" Suddenly, a voice was heard. 

"This way." They ran ahead, until they reached a ledge. They looked down, and saw someone trapped in a web, from a distance. 

"Usagi...help me--please~!" It was Akemi.

"Akemi," Usagi questioned, "but...how is this possible?"

"I'll save you!" Celeste reach out, but Leo was already leaping from rock to rock.

"There's no way Akemi could have come with her injury," Elliot suggested. Suddenly, his eyes widened further down. He grabbed Usagi's shoulder as the ronin looked down as well. The mist cleared, and showed a horrific scene of a giant spider-web and spiders to boot. 

"Leonardo--wait!" Usagi warned.

"That's not Akemi," Elliot shouted. However Leo didn't hear as he approached the being.

WOOSH!

"Celeste--wait!" Now she was running off the stop Leo. But he had already cut the web and freed the said 'Akemi', as her body limped onto Leo's.

"Its okay...you're safe." Suddenly, a spider leg shot out of her sleeve, holding him in his place.

"Yes ninja...help me..." The sarcastic voice began to laugh as its true form revealed itself, spiny legs--abdomen and all. It gave a screech, making him scream. It was about to attack, when...

SLASH!

"Ahh~!" It backed away when Celeste swung her kamas at it. 

"You insolent creature!" It attacked her as she blocked its movements. Suddenly, it used its leg to trip Celeste in mid-air. 

SCREECH~~/STAB!

"Noooooo~~~!" Leo shouted. He witnessed the demon scream as it struck Celeste in the stomach. She could only manage to cough, her hands gripping the demon's leg. 

"You will be the last for us to feast on," it cackled, "now, vile being....you shall die!!"

.

.

.

.

It threw her off, and Celeste plummeted down below. 

"CELESTE~~~!!!"

Sorry to cut it short, but the final curtain will continue in the next episode. 

See you there~.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.1K 16
The whitebeard pirates are under attack by pirate hunters. They beat them up easily and Marco is going to their the storeroom to take their supplies...
138 141 20
This is part five of The First Love Series created for Camp Novel Writing Month July of 2023 Please read Part I, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 before...
285K 8.5K 15
What happens when a one night stand turns into curiosity about the person you slept with?
39 14 7
this is the second part of turtles meet a new friend. night has defeated the shredder and tiger claw with karai and shinigami she had saved her two l...