Alan Walker Just Save My Life

By zyii296

And when she felt like giving up, He gave her the strength to keep going. When she felt lost and hopeless, He... More

~Main Characters~
~01~
~02~
~03~
~04~
~05~
~06~
~07~
~08~
~09~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
Not An Update [Sorry]
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~

~16~

513 29 9
By zyii296

Chapter Sixteen - The Truth

Emma🎈
What about my brothers?

Ken💀
I know this not going to make sense to you but Edward is actually still alive and Emmett helping him to hide.

Emma🎈
You're lying!I saw Edward with my own eyes that he died in the accident!Edward was with me!And as for Emmett,I don't know what happen to him.He just disappear.

Ken💀
I know that but what you didn't know was that when the accident happened,the last thing you saw was Edward passed out,then you passed out too.They hurried took out the both of you and rushed to the hospital.I was there waiting for the both of you to wake up.Few hours later,Edward woke up but you didn't.He said that it was his fault that he got you to an accident.He couldn't forgive himself.So he made a plan.To fake his death and Emmett helped him with everything.Emmett didn't agree with him at first but Edward bagged him,so Emmett agreed.

Emma🎈
Don't lie to me Ken.I'm pretty sure you're lying.If that really happened,then why Emmett left?

Ken💀
He wants to protect Edward.Edward wasn't himself when he woke up from the hospital.Edward kept on saying that it was all his fault.He even tried to kill himself by trying to cut his vein but Emmett was there to stop him.

Emma🎈
I don't know if I can believe you Ken... I mean,you've been treating me really bad for almost my entire life.I can't just believe you straight away.

Ken💀
Okay I understand that you won't believe me but think about it.I heard both of them live in Los Angeles,California.Maybe you get the chance to see them there since you're there with Alan.

Emma🎈
So you know that I'm in L.A..

Ken💀
Everyone knows about you.You're basically famous now.

Emma🎈
I ain't supposed to be famous.I'm just a normal girl that just coincidentally met the most amazing Dj,Alan Olav Walker.He's been such a great best friend to me.And because of him,I made another new best friend.He help me a lot with my life and I'm grateful with that.

Ken💀
I'm glad you're happy.

Emma🎈
Thanks.

Ken💀
I know you won't forgive me but I'm glad that you reply to my text.Sorry for all the bullshit that we've been through all the years.I regret everything I did to you.

Emma🎈
We're not yet friend but I think we're good.

Ken💀
Thanks.

"Hey Emma," Elliott said.I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked him as I shut my phone.

"Come here and watch my edit for today's video,"

I hopped on the bed next to him and watch on his laptop's screen as he pressed play.

Just as we were half way of the video,Elliott's phone rang.He answered it.

"Bello.....we're in Olivia's room.....just showing her my edit for today's video.....see you soon," he said and hang up.

"Is that Alan?" I asked.

"Yep,he's in the lobby right now," Elliott said as he shut off his phone.

"Well,what do you think about my edit?" Elliott asked me.

"It's amazing.All the effect looks cool," I answered.

"Thanks," he said with a huge grin on his face.

Just then someone knocked on my door.I walked to get it while Elliott still on his laptop.

I opened the door to revealed a tired looking Alan.

I stepped aside for him to get in.He walked in and sat on the armchair.

"How's the party?" I asked as I sat on my bed.

"Pretty good.You should be there," he said.

"I bet once she's in that party,she won't ever cone again the next time you invite her," Elliott said.

Alan just rolled his eyes.

"I don't like crowded place with drunk people," I said.

Alan just nodded in understatement.

"So what did you guys do when I'm gone?" Alan asked.

"I've been editing," Elliott said not taking his eyes off of his laptop's screen.

"I've been watching videos at YouTube," I lied.

"Okay,well I'm gonna take a shower," Alan said and got up.

I glanced with Elliott.He just smirked at me.

I heard Alan shut my door.Elliott quickly took his camera and started vlogging.He quickly yet quietly walked out of my room while he was talking to the camera.

"Yo guys,Alan is about to walk in to his room.So right now me and Olivia are going to his room," Elliott said as he opened the door.

I peek out and saw Alan was about to slide his key.

Elliott pointed the camera towards Alan.

When Alan opened his door,I could clearly saw that he had a disbelief looked on his face and muttered something that I barely heard.

Alan turned his head to our direction.He gave us a death glared when he saw the camera.

"Really guys?" He said in annoyed as he had both hands on his tired face.

"Can't you guys be normal human for awhile?" Alan said again.

I felt really bad for Alan,he looked so tired.

"What do you mean?" Elliott innocently asked.

"What do you mean what I mean?!The both of you better clean up this room tomorrow" Alan said.

"Naah,you clean them.It's your room," Elliott said.

Alan sighed "I'll deal with you tomorrow.Right now I'm exhausted," Alan said and walked in his room.

Me and Elliott followed him.As I closed the door I heard Alan screamed in disbelief.

"Really guys?!You got cereals all over the place!" Alan said as he looked around the room.

Elliott fist pump me which I gladly returned back.

Alan shook his head.He took his towel and clothes and walked in to the bathroom.

"Ugh......guys,just to let the both of you know,you guys suck and disgusting," Alan said as he walked out of the bathroom and gave us a death glared.

"I'm taking a shower in Emma's room," Alan added and walked out of the room and walked to my room.

"You can use my bathroom," Elliott said as he followed Alan.

"I don't trust you," Alan said as he walked in the bathroom and shut the door.

"I'm hurt," Elliott said and fake tears.

"Sad life for you," I said and hopped on my bed.

"I'm gonna take my cameras from Alan's room then go to my room.See you tomorrow," Elliott said as he grabbed his stuff and walked out of my room.

I pulled the blanket over me and make myself comfortable on the bed.

Then the darkness took over me.

---

A/N - Sorry for not updating in a very long time.I'm going to update more next time cause I still have exams.I have one week rest than I'll continue with my exams.So yeah...life's suck for me.Sorry for a short chapter and any errors.

Walker296
Zyii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
1.1M 55.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
122K 3.2K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei