Locker 17

Av StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... Mer

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 106

208K 5.7K 46.5K
Av StylesRoyalty

*Louis' POV*

"What happened?" I ask after hearing him scream into the phone. What has gotten into him? I stand up, walking over to him, the look on his face is saddening.

"Today's our last night here, in Paris. My father decided it was best if he took back the money. Louis I'm so sorry I didn't know my father would with-drawl the money." He struggles to get the words out. It's not his fault for his father's selfish actions, but he seems to be blaming it on himself. What should I care if we only have tonight and tomorrow morning here? All this city has brought us is trouble, the sooner we get out of here, the sooner things will get better. There shouldn't be a problem with leaving, we didn't have anything planned ahead and I'm glad.

"We can talk about that tomorrow. Besides, it doesn't matter, we didn't have any plans ahead." I answer honestly. Right now is no time to bring up problems right when we're fixing them. It's our last night here, why not make the time worth the while. "What was that, that you were about to say?" I'm quick to bring the conversation back to the topic I've been longing to talk about.

"I was trying to see if I was over Sam okay? Before you gave me that lock on my birthday, I had already bought one. Locking that lock on the bridge would mean that we would be committing ourselves into a long lasting relationship, maybe not forever but for a while. I wanted to make sure I was over Sam before I did that. When I say 'over Sam' I'm talking about the past, my past with him. Once you gave me the lock I was left with no option but to hurry up and get it over with. We all saw how that turned out. figured that was the only way to see if I was over it, guess I wasn't but now I swear I am." Harry admits. It's not all that bad, at least right now I don't think it is. Sam was a part of Harry's past, a bad past, but he's learned to get over it. Sadly, I can't go back and change everything that happened between the two of them, or fix his past. The only way I can assure myself that he is completely over him is out we put it to the test. Even if he isn't over it, I'll do my best at replacing his traumatic memory.

I step closer to him, grabbing his hand in mine. Softly, my fingers brush over his palm. I look down at it, biting my lip in between my teeth.

"So what you're saying is that the only way to find out if you were completely over the whole Sam thing was to have us switch roles, for me to take Sam's old role?" It sounds ridiculous but I know exactly what he was trying to do. It was for the best of our relationship.

"Uh yeah, yes." He seems a little confusion with my initiative in this conversation, stuttering with his words.

"And you say that you're sure you're over him and that past you had with him?" I ask one last time.

"I'm pretty sure." Pretty sure won't cut it.

"I know that you said that you don't fix problems with sex and that's not what I'm trying to do here but we can't be certain that you're over Sam unless we carry on with what we started the other day. Don't you think so? I just want to make sure of that." By now he should know exactly what I'm trying to do here, at least I hope so.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, we've only gotten back together." Yes we've only gotten back together, yes I want to take things slow, but this one time won't affect any of it.

"We're picking up where we left off. It's a rush, I know but it's our last night in Paris, oh so you say. Paris is the city of love, remember? That's exactly what we can do this last night." Make, love. It sounds cheesy and so cliché in my head, meaning it sound absurd if I said it out loud, therefore I keep it to myself.

"Right now?" Harry says, looking out the window and back at me.

"It's our last night isn't it?" I remind him. What's the point if we do it in the morning, nothing special about that. "Take a listen." I place my finger on his lips to stop him from speaking.

A minute passes by, silent. "You hear that?" I ask.

"Hear what?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. There aren't any noises, cars beeping outside, no sound. We can break that silence barrier, for the better." The words come out more sexual than I intended but it'll work.

My hand travels from the top of his chest, down right under his stomach. I've missed this.

He moves closer to me, our bodies now pressed against each other. He begins to leave wet kisses on the crook of my neck, the feeling is overwhelming. "Kiss me." Harry whispers when he pulls away only for a second, then resumes with his previous actions.

A small, soft moan escapes my mouth without intention. As Harry continues to kiss my neck, I wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my toes to reach his neck. I do the same as him, leaving a trail of kisses on his neck. My body quickly takes over my motions when I begin to suck gently on his skin, sure to leave my mark.

"I'll ask you one last time. Do you really want to do this, unaware what the outcome might be?" Harry says, pulling away from our intimate moment's initiative.

"Harry, I want this. It'll be a big step in our relationship, I'm sure of it." I assure him. He takes one last look at me, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Here's to us." He mumbles into the short kiss. Everything after this is uncertain, unaware of what might happen in the next few minutes, I'm bracing myself for the past to repeat itself.

Harry steps away from me, striding over to my suitcase. I remember Harry making sure we had every one of our necessities before we left home. And to think we were planning to do that as soon as we got here, oh how things change.

He bends down to dig through the suitcases, once he's found what he was looking for, he stands up walking back to me with the little gel filled tube in his hand. The sight of it is already making me nervous, this isn't going to good. Next thing I know I'll chicken out due to my fear.

"Here." He stretches his hand in front of me, the tube sits on the palm of his hand waiting for me to grab it. I take a quick gulp before taking it into my hand. This is actually going to happen isn't it?

"Harry I-"

"Sh, sh, sh." He silences me by putting his index finger on top of my lips. "Relax, everything will be okay. Okay?" He says, tilting his head forward, giving me a small smirk. He's so sure of himself now, maybe he really is over his past.

"Okay." I have no other option but to continue. Not only do I want this, but it sure seems like Harry is looking forwards to this as well.

Harry grabs my hand, pulling me towards the bed. So subtle.

"Lay down." He commands.

"But I'm sup-"

"I know baby but just lay down. I'll only get this started, I swear." I take his words for it. In the meantime he goes over to the light switch, dimming the lights low enough to where we can barely see each other. We wouldn't want people seeing our silhouettes through the curtains.

Without talking any further, I lay down at the edge of the bed, my feet hit the ground while the top of my body is well rested on the bed. Harry swoops down before I can make out what he's doing. He's no longer wearing his jeans, only his black-tee.

Harry sucks on the skin of my neck, harder this time. His hands begin to travel up and down my torso, causing my shirt to ride up. This is different than any other time we've had sex, it's never been this good before it even begins.

"I love you Louis." He whispers into my ear, followed by him biting my earlobe just slightly. It surprises me when he starts palming me over my jeans, the motions soon making me hard.

Soon enough he grows tired from it, unbuckling my belt and sliding my jeans down onto the ground along with my briefs. My size springs up in front of his face which is dangerously close to it to begin with. His mouth hovers over it, a sight I'm familiar with, and takes me into his mouth before I'm even ready.

His cheeks bones stick out while he sucks, his lips wrapped around my size and eyes fluttering. He's beautiful, such a beautiful creature. To make matters better, he begins to wrap his arm around it, moving it up and down for my pleasure. Now I think to myself "why didn't we get this started before".

Only a minute of satisfying me and Harry pulls my shirt off. I arch my back to make it easier for him to slip it off.

"You ready?" He says, in a whimper. I look down at his size, he's certainly ready.

"Mhm." I can't seem to get any other words out. Quickly, I pull at the bottom hem of his shirt, pulling it off of him.

Before we begin anything, Harry climbs on top of me, both fronts of our body's pressed against each other. The warmth he brings is wonderful.

"This is for you Louis." He mumbles in between both of our locked lips. His tongue moves slowly, seductively with mine. This shall set everything on, the time has come.

Both of our arms wrap around each other as we flip our bodies. My body hovers over his now, the view is exhilarating. This has been Harry's view for the past months, god I envy him.

He rests his head on the pillow now, his hair messy upon it. Cheeks flushed, the feeling of his heartbeat moving at a rapid pace is what I'm fearing. What if this doesn't go well?

Only one way to find out.

My subconscious says, guiding me through my actions.

Nervously, I bring my hands up to his face, cupping it. "You'll be okay." I'm the one assuring him of everything now. For once he's the submissive one, not me. The power I hold right now is overwhelming, wonderful.

Harry nods his head, screwing his eyes shut. All of the things that are happening right now remind me so much of my first time with him, it's like history is repeating itself just differently this time.

The tube of the gel like substance is still in my hand. I open in the lid of it, then squeezing it, a small substance of lube lays on my hand. Harry observes me rubbing it up and down my length, his eyes are wide at the view. I'm sure he's in denial of everything that's happening, so am I.

"Now?" I ask, lowering myself down on to him.

"Now." He says, it surprises me that he's not as nervous as the last time. It's a good sign, I hope.

Cautiously, I bring my erect size to his entrance, rubbing it up and down his skin. Slowly, I make my way inside him.

"S-" He begins to say, eyes screwed shut. No please, not again. "S-Slower." Oh thank god. For a moment I could've sworn it was going to go wrong again. Relief washes over me as I let out a sigh.

I do as Harry says, go slower. There's no way I could go any slower but I guess I can try. I'm already going as slow as I can. Poor Harry, he's just nervous.

"Are you okay?" My voice comes out a bit shaky, unaware if Harry's showing signs of pain or enjoyment.

"Y-Yeah." He whimpers. His hair is already messy and sticking to his forehead. He looks lovely, I could stare at him forever but we have to get this started.

Once I know he's adjusting to my size, I thrust into him, slowly. Whimpers escape from his mouth, his eyes still screwed shut. Why is that? I have no idea.

His arms rest on my back, just laying there. It's almost like a hug, a close, steamy, sexual hug.

To this moment, I'd be lying if I said I'm enjoying myself because I'm not. My actions don't seem to please me, at least not at this pace.

"Harry can I-"

"Please." It's almost like he's read my mind, completely mind blown. Does it mean he's not getting any enjoyment either? Think so.

On his demand of going faster, I don't hesitate in doing so. Both my hands are flat on the bed, each one at the side of his head.

My thrusts increase in speed and roughness. I'm getting to the point where it's just like Harry does it, as fast and hard.

Both of us are already covered in sweat, our breathing only making the room hotter. Nearly no moans have come out from Harry, am I doing this right?

With that showing me that he's not satisfied I find the courage to go harder, without his consent. I just want to make him feel as good as he makes me feel, even it's only this one time.

"Fu-uck." I'm finally able to make him talk, more like moan. He throws his head back at the pleasure of it. Beautiful.

The fact that his eyes are closed bothers me, it's like he's trying not to look at me but I can't have that be happening.

"Open your eyes Harry." I beg. He shakes his head no. "Open your eyes Harry, please." Again, he shakes his head. I can't force him to do it.

I place one of my arms under Harry's neck, giving me an advantage to my movements. Letting my arm rest for a bit. I use this as a way to go harder and faster this time.

My hips become mechanical, they crash into him without stopping. It feels so good, so good now. Fuck why didn't we do this before. Now I see how much Harry enjoys this. I can feel my size throbbing inside of him, I'm not even close but it so feels like it. I begin to go at a speed that I didn't think I could go. It's like something is taken over me and I'm loving it.

I look down at Harry, he's rubbing his erect length rapidly. No doubt he's enjoying this now but his eyes are still closed. Maybe I can change this.

If he could only moan a bit more I'd come to my high. With that, I pound myself harder into him. I've lowered myself to where my head is next to his, my thrusts still ridiculously swift.

"I love you Harry." I moan into his ear. I have no idea what I've done but whatever I did sets him off.

"L-Lou." He's able to say my name. This time it's not Sam's, it's mine. I raise my head up, only to find Harry's eyes wide open, glossy a bit, and dilated. His lips are plump, red, and swollen. He brings his bottom pierced lip in between his teeth, his eyes locked with mine. At that moment, there's something about the way he's looking at me that causes me to thrust into him harder.

*Harry's POV*

"I love you Harry." Louis moans into my ear. This is exactly what I've been longing to hear this whole time. Those three simple words. Those three simple words that never came out of Sam's mouth whenever we'd have sex. He'd only do the deed and that was it. Louis on the other hand, he said it, without me begging him to. He truly does love me, doesn't he?

His words are what make me realize that the past is gone, no more Sam, no more traumatic memory of him and me. This is Louis that's with me, not him. Louis said he loves me, something Sam would never say. Louis loves me and there's nothing anyone can do to bring me down now.

The worry is gone, the worry of calling Sam's name out. Not only that worry but the worry of going back to that dark memory. I'm never going back. I'm never going back because that horrible memory is now being replaced, by this very moment with me and Louis. And I wouldn't change it for anything else in the world.

"L-Lou." I moan out, almost screaming. Fuck he feels good. It feels good. I've never, ever enjoyed this this role, not with Sam at least. But with Louis it's different. He's not just pleasuring himself, he's pleasuring me too. He's been careful with this whole thing. He cares.

I open my eyes, finally, wanting to enjoy how Louis' looking right now. God the sight of him is heavenly. His eyes are dilated, lips parted, whimpers escaping every time time he thrust into me. I don't think I've ever enjoyed this so much. With every time his hips crash into mine, he sends me closer to my high.

"Har-der." I whisper loud enough for him to hear me over our room filling moans. He doesn't hesitate in accelerating his speed. He throws his head back, setting me off.

The sensation overcomes me. The clawing of my fingernails on his back is unavoidable. Once, twice, three times and on, I dig up and down his back. I would've never thought he'd cause me to do this, not like this.

"I'm gonna come Louis, I'm gonna come!" I warn him, yet he continues with his actions. His body is still pressed to mine, his head at the crook of my neck. I buck my hips when I feel him fill me. Just a few seconds later, I release on my stomach.

"Fuck baby!" I mumble into his shoulder at the same time he moans "Fuck!" I can't help but suck harshly and bite once or twice at his neck. Seems like I have a fetish for his neck or something. All I know is he'll wake up with my marks on him.

I've never heard him say such things, maybe only once or twice but that was it. Hearing him curse like that because of the way he feels is a turn on.

Louis collapses on top of me, his sweaty body doesn't bother me one bit. Our heavy breathing is the only sound that can be heard.

"How did I do?" Louis rolls over onto his back, with a smile on his face. His hair is stuck onto his forehead, very similar to mine.

How did he do? Is he really asking that? He's so innocent, I swear he's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Beautiful baby." Baby is all I can seem to call him now. The word has simply stuck to me. He's not even my baby in the first place, well kind of. The fact that he's older king of kills it but he's smaller so it all evens out.

"So the past is done with?" He flutters his eyelashes.

"It's over. I promise." I'm not lying. Never again will I bring up Sam, never.

If I could frame a picture of a view I've had, I'd choose this one. The way Louis' cheeks are flushed, the way his sweaty body compliments mine, and not to mention his body, fuck.

"Where do we go from here?" He asks a question which I have no idea what the answer to it might be.

"I don't know. Back to England perhaps?' I joke around. It's true though. First thing tomorrow morning we leave. For once I can say the time here was worth it.

Louis lets out a small chuckle. He brings up the bed cover to shield his body from being exposed. It's like it's his first time being naked which is a complete lie.

"I'll be back, gotta go wash up." Before I can stand up off the bed, Louis stops me.

"No, stay here. Here." He hands me a towel that's been laying on the night stand. "Clean up with this. We can take showers in the morning." I'll stay for his sake.

I clean the white substance off my stomach, then laying back down in between the sheets with Louis. His back is already turned to me, he's asleep?

"Louis?" No answer, just the slight snores coming from him. Guess that was too tiring for him, damn.

My body finds its way to him, my front to his back still completely naked. I place my arm around his waist, holding onto him. He's curled up in a ball, I do the same behind him. It's the same position as when I spent the first night here after breaking up. I swear this night feels right. I have my Louis back and he has his Harry back.

...

"Just like last time kids! You will all sit next to the person you sat with when we first came here! Speed it up, we don't want the plane to leave us!" Could she get any more fucking annoying with her fucking voice. This French teacher is a pain in the ass, can't believe I could actually stand her for four years.

Everyone is lined up in an orderly fashion, two by two. Two lines, each containing the person we're supposed to sit with. Of course Louis is the one across from me, there's no way I'll sit with Dominshit after everything he's done, fuck no.

This morning was pretty good, Louis and I ended up going for round two in the shower. He wanted a little treat for himself before he came and with pleasure I was the one who gave it to him. Last night just wasn't enough I guess. I had to take back my role at some point didn't I?

Thankfully he hasn't taken any notice in what his neck looks like, everyone has except him. Avoiding mirrors in the morning was tricky but I pulled it off.

"I'm guessing you two are back together by the looks of it, am I right?" Liam teases, he's stood next to me in line waiting for it to move.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I'm being sarcastic, Louis is far away enough so he won't hear anything.

"Look at the side of his neck! Savage much?" He needs to calm his shit down, it's not my fault he's never gotten laid.

"Fuck off, okay." I turn my back on him, not wanting to hear anything else he has to say if it involves telling me shit.

As soon as I turn around, the line is moving. Everyone makes their way inside the plane, the look on everyone's face when they take in the sight of Louis is amusing. It's like they would've never expected him to have such things. But in the end it's me who he has to thank. Not even the most popular guys in this class got laid, well at least that hard. Then again Louis was the one who laid me so it really is different.

*Louis' POV*

What happened this morning was unexpected. No, I didn't think I'd be giving Harry the pleasure to do what he did. What I did was out of care for him. Just in case he didn't enjoy last night, this morning made up for it. Maybe Paris does have happy endings after all?

We're stood outside the plane in two lines. Harry's stood across from me, talking to Liam about something being savage, who knows? Soon enough the line progresses, everyone making their way inside the plane. This is it for this wonderful city full of love, heartbreak, and tears. All I can say is that it was worth everything. It brought me and Harry toghether, this time no lies...from him.

By the time we get inside, half of the plane's seats are full. I'm surprised everyone is actually sitting next to the person they're supposed to be sitting with. If it weren't for Harry moving in the first place, he'd probably be sitting next to the person he hates most on this plane, Dominic. Dominic. I've completely forgot about him, oh Harry would love to hear that. I've been so concentrated with me and Harry that Dominic was completely wiped out of my head. So far there's been no sight of him what so ever, should I be worried? No, no at all. I'm sure he's just running late or something, I hope.

Harry takes a seat before I do, taking the window seat this time. Last time I was the one to sit there, it's only fair like this.

Right as I'm about to sit down, some moron drops his water right on me. Turns out he was only taking it to his seat.

"I'm so sorry Louis." That moron is Niall, typical klutzy Niall.

"What the fuck Niall?" Harry stands up from his seat.

"It slipped, fuck." Niall spits at Harry.

"It slipped." Harry mocks Niall, making quotation marks with his fingers up in the air.

Harry takes out one of his black t-shirt from his bag that he's carrying. "Here." He stretches his arm out to me, handing me the shirt. I look around to make sure no one sees the friendly gesture, no one is even looking our way. "Go change in the bathroom." Harry demands, as if I was going to change in front of all these people.

I nod my head, striding over to the back of the plane where the bathroom is at. It's located at the corner of it, only big enough to fit one person in it.

There's no one inside, great. I step inside, closing the door behind me.

"We will be taking off in one minute" The flight attendant announces over the speakers. Shit. I take the shirt off as quickly as I can. Putting on Harry's shirt is a hassle. My hands are shaking at how fast I'm trying to do this.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." The voice is too familiar.

I turn around, finding Dominic with his eyes wide, holding the door open. Damn door, I didn't fucking lock it.

I quickly pull the shirt over my head, avoiding any further talking with him.

"What happened to you?" Dominic asks. This is exactly what in trying to avoid right now. There's no time to be chit chatting on the plane right before it's about to take off.

"What do you mean?" I don't want to be mean to him, therefore following on the conversation.

"Your back and neck are just-, just look." He points at the small mirror hanging on the plane's wall.

"Oh my god." When did this happen? Last night with Harry?

The scratches on my back and the love bites in my neck are clearly visible and fresh. Oh no.

"I'm guessing you went back to that girl you were talking about, didn't you? And you gave her what she needed." This is completely embarrassing, Harry oh Harry.

"Haha, yeah something like that." I try to joke around with him. I leave the bathroom before he can continue speaking. Right now I don't need this, this whole talking about this shit. With him especially.

Niall is standing next to Dominic, I hadn't noticed him. He saw everything that just went down too? This is just getting better and better.

My cheeks become hot knowing these two know that something is going on. It's makes me blush even more knowing that Niall knows exactly what went down.

He shakes his head with a smirk on his face, containing his laugh. Is this really happening? Please let this just be a nightmare and save me from this horrendous and embarrassing moment.

As I pass by Niall, he takes the lead in front of me getting to Harry before I do. He leans in to tell him something but I can't make out what it is.

*Harry's POV*

Took Louis long enough. Him and that Domindick had already started talking back there, bet both of them didn't even know I'd be looking but I was and still am.

Finally Louis makes his way back to me, his cheeks red. Why would that be?

Niall approaches me before Louis does, leaning into me to talk.

"I thought you said you were the man in the relationship." He pulls back with a huge smirk on his face. What does he mean?

"I am?' I clear things up.

"You're such a liar.." He bursts out into laughter, walking away at the same time that Louis takes a seat.

"What's wrong with him?" He asks. Soon I come to realize exactly what he meant.

My shirt fits Louis big, long and big. The neckline of it is only able to cover half his shoulders die to how loose and big it fits him. Thin, red marks can be seen riding from his shoulder down. My nails, my finger nail's traces. Shit I didn't know I did it that bad.

"Nothing important." I'm not lying because it isn't important, I think it isn't.

Louis turns to face me, the plane already taking flight when he does. "Scratches? Really?" He raises one of his eye brows, a smile forming on his lips. His words telling me one thing, his facial expression another.

"That's a sign of a good time." I try to make matters better.

"Mhm." He rolls his eyes at me, turning back to the front.

The plane is loud as we're in the air. Everyone is talking, everyone.

"Harry!" Louis shakes me with the sudden call of my name.

"W-What happened? Is there something wrong?" Why would he tell like that?

"We forgot the lock! The lock bridge." More like a stupid bridge.

"Forget it, thinking about that lock bridge has already given me enough headaches." The amount of times that lock has been brought up is sickening. We made so many plans before we went to Paris, only one happened.

"But I was really looking forward to it." Louis says with a pouty face. He's never done one of those but fuck he looks adorable.

"Me too, but we all know it didn't bring us any luck."

"True." I know he was looking forward to it, and I might make it happen. Not the same way as he expected but I'll make it happen.

"Are you tired?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Just a little bit." He yawns right after. Poor Louis.

"Here." Gently I bring his head on to my shoulder, letting him rest it there.

"But people are-"

"Fuck them, I don't care." Right now I couldn't give one shit if anyone sees us. Besides they're all too busy doing other shit to pay attention to us.

Now we're headed back home, we're coming home. The thing is I never left home. Home is where the heart is, my heart is with Louis. He's my home.

This trip was good while it lasted. It made us find out things that weren't supposed to be found but luckily they were found. Who knows if I would've even said anything about it, I'm glad I did. If I didn't, my relationship with Louis wouldn't be where it's at today.

{Please vote and comment<3 Sorry if the end was a little rushed, just wanted to finish the chapter. Thank you for 3.5M reads! It means a lot MUAH! I'll be updating Saturday, if not then Sunday! Love you! Take care! ☺️💕}

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

61.4K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
14.7K 424 60
Harry left Louis, after admitting to cheating on him. Louis turns to a few things to take away the pain, but is truly helped when him and Liam start...
2.2K 318 19
A Larry Stylinson fanfiction written from a girl's POV.
400K 15.3K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...