I Got Hots For My Rival~ Itac...

By Itachi-warrior

Is it possible for a wild soul to be tamed because of weakness? Is it possible to have two chances at love? I... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
~EPILOGUE~
Picture Time~!! (Part 1)
Picture Time~!! (Part 2)

Chapter 77

257 11 3
By Itachi-warrior

~Anna's POV~

"SHISUI!"

I shielded my ears and stepped away from the door as the two men hugged each other.

" Its been a long time Itachi."

"Yucks. Step away ugly, only I can hug him!" I whined dragging Itachi by the arms.

"Possessive, I see." The newcomer mused.

"Anna its alright." Itachi told me and I pouted, jealousy seeping in again.

"Fine then. I'm going to have a meal. I will be in my room if you need me." I let Itachi go and started walking when he stopped me.

"What are you going to eat?"

"Biscuits."

" Okay." I waved and went in the kitchen then took the crunchy food and left for my room.

Munch. Munch.

Finished. What do I do now? Will think of it later, first let's go dump the wrapper.

I went downstairs, whistling lightly and after throwing the wrappers, when I was making my way back upstairs, Itachi called me.

" Hmm?" I went in the living room and sat beside Itachi. " Ugly is still here."

" Itachi, really, you could've picked someone with more manners." Ugly said. I stuck my tongue out at him. " See what I mean?"

"By the way, what's your name?" I knew his name but I wanted a formal introduction.

" I'm Shisui. Uchiha Shisui, MiLady." He stood up and bowed a little.

" Not nice to make your acquaintance Shisui."

" Itachi, she's so mean!" He whined.

" You must have given her a wrong first impression. It really matters, you know." Itachi stated. I smirked.

" Siding with your girlfriend eh? Real nice, man."

" Of course I will side with her."

" By the way, why are roaming about with a sheet and what happened to your head?" Shisui asked, pointing at me.

"I busted my head open and the weakness is making me feel cold." I answered plainly and shrugged.

"Is it....is it normal for you?" He meant the wounds.

"Quite normal nowadays." Itachi replied in my stead.

"Except I don't know how this one happened." I muttered. Shisui looked horrified.

"And you don't need to know until you get better." The Uchiha beside me pushed.

"Oh well." I got up and was about to leave when I noticed I was hungry again. "'Tachi, what's for dinner?"

"Didn't you just eat?" Shisui pointed.

"Biscuits don't count."

"You're getting better I see." Itachi mentioned with a smile then got up as well. "How about Ramen? Shisui?" I wasn't asked since everybody knew I loved Ramen.

"Yes!" I looked weirdly at the sudden display of energy from the older one.

~

" Isn't it like a lady's job to cook and clean?" My eye twitched as the words escaped Shisui's mouth. It was after dinner when Itachi and Eric were doing dishes, which I offered to do but got scolded.

"Why aren't you doing it then?" I asked turning the tables in my favour.

" Are you calling me a lady?"

" More like an UGLY lady."

" Oi, I'm not a lady."

" You forgot 'ugly'. Let me spell that for you. Its U-G-L-Y, ugly."

" Would you two stop fighting? I'm doing it so I'm a lady. Is that ok?" Itachi interrupted looking back at the two of us from the sink.

" No Itachi. I'm a lady. You're a man. And a really handsome one at that." I replied. " He needs to shut up."

" So, why aren't you cleaning then? You're a lady right?" Shisui spoke yet again.

Ugh! This man really love to piss people off! Grr!

" I don't know." I crossed my arms and looked away. " I'm not allowed all of a sudden."

" Ouch!" I turned my gaze back to Shisui who was holding his head from a hit I assumed by Itachi. " Why did you do that, Itachi?"

" Stop picking on her."

"Hai. Hai. I was just teasing. No need to take it to the heart."

" I wasn't." I replied.

" You would have if you had a heart." I banged my head on the table. " Oi, I was kidding."

I didn't reply. I couldn't speak. It was like my vocals were snatched from me like days earlier. My will was being suppressed by a sharp continuous pain in my head.

Ugh! This pain!!

~Itachi's POV~

" I-Itachi, I swear I didn't do anything." Shisui spoke hesitantly. I didn't answer him. I knew he didn't do anything. Many thoughts regarding Anna's situation raced my mind.

What's happening to her? Is she in pain? Is she ok? What if she regained her memories?

" Oi, Anna-" I raised her head and my eyes widened and my arms got back to my sides when I looked at her face. Eyes dead, face red and the most shocking thing, blood, probably from beneath the stitches.

" I'm okay......." She said in a broken voice, flashing a thumbs-up.

" You're definitely not okay."

" Why is my face so wet?" She raised her hand to touch where the blood seeped but I beat her to it.

" Sweat. You probably have a fever. Come on, let's get you to bed." The fever thing wasn't a lie, she was burning.

" Hmm. Probably." She tried standing up but knowing her I held her tight before she could fall.

And so I carried Anna to her room and laid her down on the bed. Eric and Max were worried but I assured them before taking leave. " Stay here." I rushed to the bathroom and got some wet towels, for cleaning the blood and easing the fever as well.

Her eyes were closed all the while but when I removed the bloodied towel and bandages, she opened her eyes.

" I-is that blood?"

" No. Your fever is coming off." I joked which got her to chuckle a little. "Let me redo the bandages."

After I was done, I realised Anna had already fallen asleep when I was trying fresh cloth around her head. I spread the sheets over her properly and left the room as quietly as possible.

" What happened to her?" Eric asked once I arrived back in the kitchen.

" Something."

" Didn't look like 'something'." Shisui interjected.

" I don't know myself what happened. She had a fever and was bleeding from her stitches." I sighed and held my head in my hands.

" According to what you've told me, she will probably get out of this one too, safe and sound."

"Of course she will. Itachi-nii stop worrying." Max said but I could he was worried himself.

"Yes. She will."

~

" Ohayo~~~" Anna announced arriving in the living room.

" She has a very bad sense of timings-" I glared at Shisui which made him quiet.

" Good morning Anna. How do you feel?" I asked.

" My stitches are itching and the fever is down I think. Thanks for asking. And ugly, I heard that." She sat beside me.

" Now that you're up, I should call the doctor-"

" Can't we walk to the hospital, I feel like I've been neglecting my walking habits!"

" But you'll get tired-"

" Please! Pretty please with loads of dango! Oh that reminds me, I will treat you to some dango if you let us walk!" I chuckled.

" I can't resist dango. Alright. Eat your breakfast then we will go."

" Yay!" She cheered and went in the kitchen. Even though I disapproved of letting her even be in the kitchen, I couldn't just let her be like this. I had decided to let her get those memories back, I will face the consequences myself. She was easier and lighter when she had no recollection of her nightmare but......the look in her eyes yesterday.......was like that of a caged bird....no freedom.... I didn't want her to think that she was caged or something.

" She's such a handful." Shisui grinned.

" You're one to talk."

" Oh Itachi, you're already bored of your brother? That's just so sad." He started faked crying.

" I'm not bored of you. You're actually livening the atmosphere."

" Aww thanks! Ya, when you get back-"

" 'Tachi~~~~! Let's go!" Anna cheered handing me the key and my wallet.

" Thanks." She was quite cutely dressed. Her favourite orange shirt, blue jeans, black hat and black boots. From the corner of my eye I noticed Shisui gawking at Anna. " Oi, keep your eyes off her or I will have to do something about it." And stuffed a pillow in his face.

~Anna's POV~

" Oh! If it isn't one of my odd patients!" Doctor announced smiling looking at me. I gave him a weird look.

" Odd? I guess it suits me. Good to see you too." I replied in the same tone.

" Have a seat."

" Sure." We both sat on the free chairs and told doctor about the problem.

" Her stitches were bleeding and she had a fever too." Itachi informed and he suddenly got a serious look and got up from him seat hurrying to me.

" Ouch." I gasped because of the pain when doc was undoing my bandages and getting a look at the stitched head.

" Does it hurt?" He asked.

" No. I'm making it up." I replied sarcastically.

" See what I meant by 'odd patients'? Why don't you wait here, I will call a nurse to re-do your bandages."

" Hai." I got up and sat on the gurney and doctor pressed the button for a nurse. " So what's wrong doc?"

"Its a head wound and since there's an abundance of blood supply there so it bleeds more. Nothing is wrong."

"And the fever?" Itachi asked.

"Its the stress." The doctor replied and turned to me. "Have you been active when I told you not to?" Itachi gave me a look.

"S-sort of." I answered sheepishly.

"That won't do. Rest when I tell you to. You already have a heart condition, don't pile the lot."

~

Arriving home, I instantly went to my room, sort of pissed that just because of these minor stitches, I was not allowed to do anything.

Not being able to sleep when Itachi told me to, I started roaming the house and checking the rooms I didn't know about. One was a music room, one was empty and one had some training dolls and weapons in it. It was like a dojo hall.

Itachi and Ugly were busy talking about something 'confidential'. I wondered what it was but oh well, not my business.

I went back in my room and took a bath and realised I needed more shirts. So I now went to Itachi's room and knocked on the door.

"Oi Itachi, I am heading home for some stuff." I just told him and was about to leave when he stopped me. Ugly was there too.

"Alone? Let me come with you-"

"No its fine. Besides you seem busy...." I tried supressing the sniggers when the thought of two guys in one bedroom creeped in my head.

"Anna you shouldn't-"

"'Tachi, its just gonna take half hour. Count the time yeah? Then follow." He gave up with a sigh.

"Fine. But half hour. Not more." I winked and left.

When I arrived at my own house, I quickly packed a few more blouses and pants and a skirt or two then felt hungry so I went to the kitchen to see if there was something in there. There were dark chocos in the freezer. Bingo.

I trailed my hand on the counter and walked out but stopped when I noticed the red corner. Seeing it hurt my stitches.

Did I hit my head here?

It was scrubbed but there were faint red marks on the floor and the walls of the counter as all.

Ah yas, it was here alright.

I felt cringy and sick looking at it so I made no further delay in exiting. On the train, I munched on the dark chocos and sighed. They were frozen solid but a little hand heat does wonders.

Later in the day when the older Uchihas were still talking, I watched TV while devouring my stock of bitter choco. It was fine until I ate a small piece that something clicked and it felt kike dejavu but then images came flooding in my head.

Ugh!!!

.

.

.

Oh God! The pain was too much. I held my head in my hands and yelped. I had to bite on my tongue to not scream out. It wasn't only the pain but the images too.

My lack of sleep.

Me distancing myself from Itachi.

Me...killing Itachi?

It stopped after I saw my own teary face. I breathed deeply to calm myself down but retrieving my memories and remembering that these were the things that I forgot, I felt thankful that nobody told me. I was better off not knowing.

It all was on constant play in my head which kept me sobered and silent the whole day. Sure it worried others but I dismissed them by saying I was just tired. I didn't have to tell them. I will take it out another way.

When every sane human in the house had gone to sleep and I couldn't, I felt angry with myself. Angry that my own mind showed me such a nightmare and angry that because of it, I got into this bloody situation.

It wasn't only this though. There was something else. Ever since Jacob had fled, I had been angry at myself for letting him get away. It maybe showed in my speech too. Itachi pointed it out one time as well that I cussed a lot. All that anger, all of that boiling poison was coursing through my veins and the pumping of my own blood was toxic to me. I couldn't stay still. I needed to get that out.

I looked here and there with my breathing erratic from not seeing something that could take the endless beating my hands wanted to let out. I pulled at my hair and my wound started hurting and then I remembered. That dojo hall-like room.

I made for that place, making sure everyone really was asleep. I picked the toughest looking wooden doll there and just let loose.

~Itachi's POV~

After I had woken up and went downstairs to eat something, I found Shisui already there with a big frown on his face.

"Something bothering you?" I asked and sat beside him with a toast.

"Ne, is your girlfriend mentally stable?" I choked on the bread and coughed.

"Why would you ask something like that?"

"For a reason of course." I gave him a puzzled look and he got up, gesturing for me to follow him. I did. When he ascended the third floor stairs, I knew something was up. He walked to the training room and opened the door. "Tell me that's normal." There was a dare in his voice.

I walked cautiously to the door and glanced inside. It seemed normal but then my eyes went to the dummies and I got Shisui's point. I quickly went there and crouched on Anna's level. She was sitting with her back supported on a wooden dummy. Her face was buried in her knees but her arms were limp on her sides. I knew what must have happened.

"She got her memories back." I mumbled.

"What kind of recollections do this?" Shisui stood beside me and pointed at the broken wood.

"She must have been so angry..."

The wooden dummy against which Anna was sitting, its whole head was broken and dangling by just two thin woody strands. Anna's hands were busted and bloody and when I took them in my own to examine the damage before she woke up, she flinched and opened her eyes suddenly raising her head.

"Ugh!" She winced and pulled her hand away. Her face was tear stained. I looked at her sadly and she realised she had company. "Ah, Itachi. Ohayou~" Shisui and I both looked at her oddly.

"Are you....ok?" I asked. To my surprise she grinned.

"Yapp!" Anna put her hand on my shoulder and stood up and winced again, pulling her hand to herself. "Shit. I think I broke my finger punching the fuck out of this thing yesterday night." She pointed at the dummy with her thumb. "And oh, sorry about the damage. I will pay for it."

And she was off.

Both Shisui and I stared after her, dumbfounded and the silence was too much until Shisui voiced his question, pointing where Anna was just moments ago, his finger shaking.

"I was messing with THAT?"

~

"'Tachu you are over reacting. Its just a broken finger." I was not calm.

"Oh I am over reacting? What do you call your actions that broke your finger in the first place?"

"I was angry so I beat the shit out of that apparently solid dummy." She sniggered at her description of the wood she violated. I gave her a disbelieved look. "Ouch!"

I purposely pinched her bad finger in hopes that it would bring out some seriousness in Anna. What she did was not normal. No matter how angry she must have been.

"Now, do you want me to arrange you a meeting with a psychiatrist or will you tell me on your own accord?" This was a good threat.

"Fine grumpy." She pouted. "I remembered. I was angry. I needed to break something. The end." I pushed the peroxide swab on her knuckles and she cried out in pain once again, getting the meaning that I still wasn't satisfied. "Alright fine! I was angry with myself and more than to take that anger out I wanted to punish myself for even seeing such a nightmare! You happy?!"

I looked at her knowing she would be having a hard time keeping herself from crying but I was shocked when she was just pouting and looking away. She caught me looking and just gave me a blank, unimpressed look.

"What? You thought I am a little girl who does nothing but cry?"

"You don't cry that much. Sometimes I wonder if you really are a girl." I joked and she laughed.

"No no, I am a man. And that makes you gay." Anna laughed loudly. Thank goodness I decided not to treat her hands in the living room. "Gay-Tachu!" I facepalmed myself.

"Why are you calling me 'Tachu' by the way?" She stopped laughing and wiped her eyes. I put a stick over and under her finger and bandaged it tightly.

"I don't know. Just came to me." She shrugged. I shook my head and resumed bandaging her hands.

"Something is coming to me too."

"Ohhhh, what is it?" I didn't reply, just kissed her, then hugged her.

"I am glad you are ok." I patted her head and let her go.

"Hey dude, broken finger and busted hands?" She shook her hands in front of me. "Not ok." Then laughed again at her own joke.

Coincidentally, the finger Anna broke was her middle finger and since now it was bandaged erect, she found great joy in curving all her other fingers and flicking people off while saying that she was only showing them her fist and couldn't bend that one finger.

I was wrong in thinking that she was weak and would not be able to bear the burden of having her memories back but she proved me wrong. Sure she hurt herself in her anger and that was something inexcusable but now she was lighter and better. I wished it would last.

~

Enjoy Reading~

Vote and Comment~

Thank You~

Itachi_Warrior desu~ ^/_\^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 571 22
Apparently I'm from the Narutoverse. And I'm the Prophesied Princess? A prophecy was placed on me saying that I will help bring love and light to thi...
222K 13.1K 23
Sakura was tired. So very tired. And it's not even the type of tired you feel after a sleepless night. Or the type you feel after exercising. It's a...
16.6K 650 31
An ancient soul travels beyond the unexplored void, hoping to find its place in the universe. Having the highest karma is not easy for the soul. Sadl...