2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

بواسطة Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... المزيد

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

More crazy people...

8.6K 398 152
بواسطة Sakura_D

We're sitting in the waiting room, while the doctors see to both of the injured.

P'Bright got hit on his head, he has a cut and is disorientated, P'Forth dislocated his shoulder and has a gash which needed stiches.

Some of the freshman were messing around and someone fell through the roof they were fixing, the seniors tried to get them out of the way but more of the roof and materials already up there to fix it, fell on them, they got hurt. Surprisingly the guy that fell threw only had a few scratches.

A girl is sniffling in the corner that P'Bright saved her life. P'Arthit has had words; it was the drunken group from last night.

I left the baby with P'Bee I got scared when I saw P'Forth with all that blood.

Rome's sitting next to me fidgeting, looking at the door.

"He's going to be okay Rome." I reassure him, he looks on the verge of tears. "Shit Rome how did you get to this so fast."

"It just happened Yo." He says quietly.

"I don't think he knows how you feel Rome."

"I'm going to tell him soon."

"If you need anything, you know Ming and I are here right?"

"Yes, thanks Yo."

They come out, Rome runs to help P'Bright. P'Arthit and P'Nott share a look, they figured it out already, and they let him help their friend. I go to P'Forth, his arms in a sling, he looks ready to drop, and P'Nott helps me.

We have a talk on the way back to camp, P'Bright, Rome, P'Forth me, P'Bee, Fon and the baby will go back, P'Arthit is sending us all in one of the vans and P'Lam will drive.

The group responsible avoids P'Arthit who's glaring at anyone stepping one foot out of line. When he starts snapping at everyone, his friends find P'Kong and tell him to calm his monster. It's funny to watch, no one goes near P'Arthit there scared, but as soon as P'Kong's near him, talking and smiling, he stops frowning and even cracks a smile.

We need to let the 2 injured p's rest for a while, so our departures delayed till later in the afternoon, P'Forth fell asleep. I'm sitting in the shade with P'Bee and P'Lam, the baby's sleeping in his carrier.

"Dam it all to hell why do things all happen in one go." P'Bee startles us both.

We both shush her, when the baby makes a noise. She sighs.

"Ok both of you spill, why isn't Beam here?" she asks

We share a look and stare at our feet.

"Oh for the love of... don't try those tactics with me, I know all about Forth, I came all the way to sneak a peek at that guy."

We stay quite.

"If you don't answer me, I'm going to wake the baby and leave him with Lam, and lock Yo in a room so he can't help."

We both stare at her, she wouldn't right?

"Talk before I find another torture method, I'm very imaginative believe me. Forth got his attitude from me." she says crossing her arms.

We slowly reluctantly tell her.

"Men need a good kick where it hurts." She announces once we finish

We protest, we didn't do anything, she laughs at our horrified looks.

"Ok so did the idiot mean lets break up or did he mean he'll talk to his father?" She's asking.

"I don't know." P'Lam answers. "There both hot and heavy, both in fighting and loving."

"P'Beam bullies people but he's not bad." I start. "I just don't like him making P'Forth feel like he's not worth fighting for. He is."

P'Bee pats my head. "I like you Yo, date my Forth."

I look straight at her. "I already have someone."

"Break up, my Forth's better." She smiles.

"I love him." I tell her honestly.

"Well shit." She goes quite, and then adds. "I'm going to check on Fon, that girl concerning me."

She gets up, walks a few steps and then comes back, stands in front of us with her hands on her hips, a serious look on her face.

"If either of you tell anyone I'm Forth's aunt ill strip you, string you upside down cover you in honey and leave you near an ant hill. Clear?"

We both immediately nod our heads, wouldn't that be over kill?

"I thought you liked me p." I ask her.

"I do sweetie." She says patting my cheek. "That's why I warned you." and walks off.

"Women are scary p." I say to P'Lam.

"Shit, Forth's gonna be supper pissed at me." P'Lam sighs.

"Why?" I ask

"I just fell for his aunt."

I stare at him shocked. Great more crazy people I know ....

We get back by evening, were all hungry and tired, P'Bee points to a place to eat. She wants food first, or her stomach will start eating people she says. She's paying for us, P'Brights all for it.

P'Forth hands me his phone, its Ming. I tell him were eating, he shows up a little while later with my gang.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him

"You said baby, trouble and you were singing a lullaby, I got a ride dam it." He says sitting next to me.

"Why the hell are you traitors here?" I ask looking at my gang.

"He said baby we came right over."

There all idiots I swear. P'Bee introduces herself, a friend she says, there happy to meet her. They see P'Forth and gasp and check on him, then they see the baby and the flood gates open. They gush like they never gushed before.

They all try holding him but he won't go to any of them. Now they hate me, bastards.

Fon haven't said more than a few polite words. She excuses herself and goes out.

"You stay with your friend's darling, I'm going to check on her." P'Bee says to P'Forth before going after her.

The gangs oohing, they have no idea, and I shall never speak. If you didn't know there relationship they both seem really close, like a couple.

P'Brights feeling sick, Rome's taking him back to his grandmothers, he doesn't want him to be alone tonight.

"I'm worried about our new member; I hope that senior doesn't hurt him." Elephant says as they leave.

"I think P'Brights oblivious." I tell them.

A few minutes later P'Forth goes to check on the girls, P'Lam follows him. They all start poking me for answers. So I tell them.

There all pissed at the brother, Monty's going to swear when I smack his head, he looks at me, shocked.

"You can't in front of the baby!" I tell him.

He looks at the baby and starts gushing, the idiot.

"If we didn't know better Yo we'd think he was P'Forth's."

"Defiantly, they have a look."

"Well he is his nephew after all" I say.

Ming tries taking the baby again but pouts when he cries.

"But Angel loves me." He's complaining

"You're her uncle she has no choice." I reply

"Yo! I'm great with kids."

"Making them cry."

"Sh..." Elephant covers his mouth with his hand. Baby they all say.

He's making faces at the baby, who cries.

"I rest my case." I say rolling my eyes.

He can't swear at me so he's giving me the 'I hate you' eyes. Pfft amature.

"Did any of you remember my phone?" I ask

They all shake their heads, but chicken gives me my key, well they locked my room that's a blessing right.

The baby's making noises when Ming tries making faces again, I shove him away.

"It's ok baby Bas, he's not scary is he?" I say

He's smiling and clutching my finger.

"Bas?" They all ask.

"It's his name, Gran decided it. She said we can't just keep calling him baby."

It's gone quite, looks like baby Bas wants to sleep, so I'm singing him a lullaby, he's holding onto my finger. Everyone's unusually silent.

"Yo...." I look up when someone says my name.

Standing there is P'Pha looking shocked, his friends beside him.

"You...you had our baby..." He says in awe.

*Facepalm*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.6K 1.1K 18
⚠️Warnings: self harm, depression, suicide/murder are mentioned, mpreg, poly-relationship (3 people dating/married) "I shouldn't be feeling like this...
27.2K 1.1K 6
Ming Kit on a pleasure weekend. This is my first fic in a long time.. I originally thought I would do a one shot but now I guess I will add more chap...
234K 13.6K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
14.2K 707 12
Hey guys ☺️ Thanks for giving so much love my previous book "While you're sleeping". I decide to write a second season for this book for one my close...