The Makeover (Magcon Boys Fan...

By leesuh

Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part 1
Chapter 10- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Part 1
Chapter 17- Part 2
Chapter 17- Part 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note- New Cover
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note- Very Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note- About The Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Story Info
Sequel Date
Sequel

Chapter 28

88.8K 1.8K 1.1K
By leesuh

We all went back to Taylor's room after the show and there were decorations everywhere.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. I laughed with a huge smile on my face.

"Thank you guys so much!"

I hugged everyone and Carter plugged his phone Taylor's speakers that he had, and we blasted some Steve Aoki.

"We also have booze" Nash handed me a red solo cup filled with vodka and some other liquid I didn't know. "Don't tell Bart."

(A/N yes most of them are 15. Get over it. It's a fanfiction. There's 12 year olds in my town who drink, smoke, and do drugs so.)

"Will do" I laughed, drinking from my cup.

There were multi colored balloons all over the floor and suddenly, I was handed a bucket of confetti. I saw that everyone else was getting one too.

"ONE, TWO, THREE!"

We all started throwing confetti everywhere and Taylor took a video on his phone, posting it on Instagram.

@TaylorCaniff: Happy birthday @HaileyRenee! (: love ya like family <3

I suddenly got a phone call. I set my bucket of confetti down and ran out to the hallway, answering my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, this is Dean from Disney Channel studios, and I was wondering if you'd like to perform Butterflies at the Radio Disney Music Awards, which is in two months. You're also nominated for best hit single, for Butterflies."

"Oh my god, I'd love to! Thank you so much!" He said he'd email Jenna the information and we both hung up. I walked back into the room and immediately screamed my head off.

"What? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Matt asked.

"THAT WAS A DUDE FROM DISNEY CHANNEL AND I WAS NOMINATED FOR BEST NEW SINGLE AT THE RADIO DISNEY MUSIC AWARDS AND THEY WANT ME TO PERFORM BUTTERFLIES THERE IN TWO MONTHS!"

"Oh my god this is amazing!" Matt smiled.

"CONGRATS BAE!" Aaron yelled and hugged me tightly. I laughed.

"I'm not your bae, Aaron" Everyone laughed.

"Why?" Aaron fake cried and I laughed again.

"Congrats Hailey" Shawn hugged me.

"Thanks Shawn." I smiled.

"Hey, can I maybe talk to you out in the hallway?" Shawn asked me. I nodded and we stepped out into the hallway.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Sooo... I need to ask. Do you have even the slightest bit of feelings for me?"

I sighed, looking to my shoes and nodding.

"Yeah, but I promised myself and the fans that I wouldn't date! I can't fall in love, it'll ruin me and my career!" I groaned, feeling tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, calm down" Shawn caressed my cheek, pulling me closer to him. "I understand what you're saying, because I promised myself the same thing when I joined Magcon Tour."

"Really?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah" He nodded. "And eventually, I realized it was really stupid because I'm a teenager, I need to live a little and be, well, a teenager! Dating is a part of life and a learning experience. It teaches you responsibilities and trust and honesty."

"Wow, when you put it that way, it sounds like I'm making a bad decision" I laughed.

"So... about that date I asked you on?" Shawn smirked.

"You're on, Mendes." I smiled.

We started to inch closer and closer, and my eyes widened as I realized what was going to happen.

I was going to kiss Shawn!

I closed my eyes and just as our lips were about to touch-

"Woah there children! Get. A. Room! Ya nasty's" Carter said, seeing us in the hallway, and walked back into the loud crowded hotel room.

Shawn and I quickly pulled apart and awkwardly laughed.

We walked back in the room and continued the party, but every few minutes, Shawn would make eye contact with me, and then look away like he never did. It made me laugh.

Young Forever by The Ready Set came on and I instantly thought of Trevor Moran and when we danced like we knew each other our whole lives at that night club. I laughed, thinking of the memory. I miss the little dude. He was cool. (A/N NO HES THE QUEEN HE SLAYS.)

Somehow someone got strobe lights and the whole room was extremely cool and looked like the set of a party in a movie!

Sadly, the party ended when it was 3:00am because we were all pretty wasted.

I went back to my room, threw off my shoes, and collapsed on my bed, falling asleep instantly. (A/N lol me after school.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...
36.7K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
293K 7K 42
"Adriana, I've never stopped liking you after these 3 years... Not even. I never stopped loving you..." he started. "And now that we've met after so...
7K 147 28
This is not like every other magcon fan-fiction lets just say its filled with love and hate. you may cry towards the end. this story has a sequel to...