V Morningstar [BTS]

By TheGoldenUnnie

The devil "Lucifer Morningstar" decided to take a vacation away from the fires of hell... hooked up with an a... More

Prologue
Sin I ~ The Son of the Fallen One
Wrath
Previously on V Morningstar ~ Wrath
Wrath (2)
Wrath (3)
Wrath (4)
Wrath (5)
Wrath (6)
Wrath (7)
Sin II ~ Lost from Home
Gluttony
Gluttony (2)
Gluttony (3)
Glutony (4)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (5)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (6)
Gluttony (7)
Sloth
Next on "V Morningstar"
Sloth (2)
Sloth (3)
Sloth (4)
Sloth (5)
Sloth (6)
Sloth (7)
TGU's Studio ~ Angels Vs Demons
Next On V
Sin IV ~ The Fleshly Desires
Lust
Namjoon and Jin ~ Previously on V
Lust (2)
V-rry Christmas Special
Lust (3)
Lust (4)
Lust (5)
Lust (6)
Lust (7)
Feb 'V' ary Special
Sin V ~ The Troubled Heart
Next on 'V'
Envy (1)
Envy (2)
Envy (3)
Envy (4)
Envy (5)
Envy (6)
Envy (7)
Sin VI - Trapped Within Discontentment
Next on V
Greed
Greed (2)
Greed (3)
Greed (4)
Greed (5)
Greed (6)
Greed (7)
Sin VII ~ The Supercilious Son
Pride
Pride (2)
L-V New Year Special
V Morningstar
Pride (3)
Pride (4)
Pride (5)
V
Pride (6)

Sin III ~ Wounded Indolence

105 9 40
By TheGoldenUnnie

Jimin giggled. Then the Archangel pulled out his sword and teasingly pointed it to V. Showing off his manly side with a taste of bragging himself to the human side of V.

V on the otherhand felt like he was provoked by an arrogant angel out from his own weak human form.

Jimin:

   "Or would you like to see my charming human form?"

V grabbed the tip of his sword with the rage he was feeling inside. But as he tightened the grip of his hand to the sword, blood ~ stained the serenity of the white cloth covering his bed.

His hands were covered by his own evil blood.

The Archangel Jimin immediately changed himself into his human form. He knew V would be hurting himself from his sword. He feared from the consequences of his cousin's action.

Wearing his white shirt and blue jeans, he looked charming with a beauty beyond the scenery of the heavens above. The sword disappeared and so with his wings.

But blood dripping on V's bed was there, showing his vulnerability.

V's hands were shaking. He stared at them with anger and disappointment. His thoughts of vulnerability were taunting him. Remembered the last time he bled, it was when his cousin Jimin accidentally hit him with his sword while they were playing back when they were still kids.

Jimin just stood at the side of the bes while staring at V. He didn't know what to do. Angel SeokJin was not there and so was Angel Hoseok. He was left clueless while seeing at V's bleeding hands. It was very unusual for V to bleed.

The son of the devil was smirking. He knew it would happen the moment he tried to hurt himself from the sword. But he was extremely disappointed of what he had proven.

**the cabinet situated at the corner of V's room suddenly opened.

*

Angel Grace:

   "Oh my God! Morningstar!!!"

**

Jimin and V immediately turned  to see Angel Grace inside a cabinet. The two didn't expect her presence.
Their attention were both focused from V's bloody hands.

Angel Grace was covering her mouth, trying not to scream again.
Seeing the blood from V's hands and sheet, she immediately came out from the cabinet and rushed towards the son of the devil, sitting on his bed.

Until she stared at the angel in his human form. Jimin didn't see it coming. He carelessly let his guard down. A human could see him and there's no way he could stop it. Too late ~

Jimin:

   "Greetings, dear human."

*

V sighed from disbelief. Hearing and seeing his cousin talking to Angel Grace in a formal way annoyed him so much.

How unbelievable could it be that an angel was putting his best smiling face to a human?

Angel Grace:

   "Greetings, dear killer."

*

The angel in his human form chuckled while locking his eyes to the human raising an eyebrow to him.

Angel Grace could see how good looking the person in front of him was. She almost fell for her charm at that instance until she realized V's hands were bleeding and an unknown man was inside the Heavens' premises.

The angel moved himself closer to her but he knew how useless it would be if he try to allure her with his powers.

He was about to hold Angel Grace's hand but V interfered by slaping his hands away.

V:

   "Hands off, Archangel!"

His eyes were in anger and his voice was firmly authoritative.

Jimin smirked as he witnessed how desperate V was in keeping his hands away from touching Angel Grace's skin. He then grabbed the white cloth and wiped away the blood from his hand.

V looked at him with annoyance. He knew very well how his cousin was used to washing his hands from blood caused by his own sword drawn for his enemy.

Angel Grace:

   "Officer Heavens!!!!!!!"

She screamed loud enough to be heard from the dining room where Officer Heavens was.
Calling the officer meant V and Jimin's interrogating process.

The two looked at each other then to the lady who yelled loudly. But she just maintained her look of firmness, trying to be tough from the situation she was in. She could be killed from intervening their own bloody interaction. But she still composed herself not to be afraid from having the possibilities of getting hurt.

**

A minute after, Officer Heavens broke the lock of V's room and came rushing down after hearing Angel Grace's calling his name.

They saw the police officer holding his gun while pointing it to Jimin. He was ready to pull the trigger if any unnecesary actions would be gestured by the man who tresspassed his residence.

V could see Angel Hoseok's reflection in the mirror~ waving at him as he sat comfortably on the chair.

Officer Heavens:

   "Stay away from my daughter."

*

Jimin obediently moved himself away from Angel Grace and walked slowly towards Officer Heavens. He smirked while seeing Angel Hoseok purely entertained by his cockyness.

The police officer aimed his gun to the unidentified man approaching him. He warned him to stop but Jimin didn't listen to him. After all, the angel was not the type who would give himself a chance to lose over a fight. But he was still trying to control himself not to show his real form because he knew it would cause him more trouble.

Officer Heavens was ready to pull the trigger but V's intervention halted him.

V:

   "He is my cousin."

His words were a salvation from a gun's bullet.

He was just in time of sparing Jimin's life or saving the officer's time on earth. Or maybe getting out from an another questionable situation. Jimin as an invincible human would be as intriguing as V's bleeding hands.

Officer Heavens at eased himself and sighed. Then he went to check V's condition. He checked for some weapon on the area which may be the possible reason of V's bleeding hands.  Then he turned to Angel Grace with a worried face.

A father worrying about his daughter's safety.

Officer Heavens:

   "Are you okay?"

*

His daughter just nodded.

Officer Heavens:

   "Go get a bandage and some antibiotic ointment for V's wound."

*

Angel Grace didn't have a choice but to obey his father's order. She hurriedly climb upstairs to get some medicine for V.

Officer Heavens:

    "V, tell me what happened."

*

Jimin and V looked at each other. They suddenly didn't know what to do. Until Hoseok pointed his fingers to V's bed, gesturing to check something under the sheet.

Jimin lifted the sheet and found a debris of glass from the mirror beside the bed. He nodded as he smiled while looking at Angel Hoseok who obviouly was feeling proud of himself for saving their stubborn as**s.

Paul Heavens picked up the broken glass and checked whether it fitted to the missing part of the cracked and broken mirror.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulder from the accuracy of the escape to another questionable instance the two were in.

Officer Heavens:

   "I'll get you another one, V."

.

V:

   "Don't bother yourself, Officer Heavens. For some reason, I am more pleased with how that mirror reflects an appearance of beauty."

*

He smirked while staring at Angel Hoseok's reflection in the mirror. It was his indirect way of being pleased with how Angel Hoseok helped them.

Angel Hoseok:

       "You're welcome, kids."

*************************

Officer ordered V to have his wound cured at the living room. He was still waiting for his daughter's explanation on why she was there in V's room.

Angel Grace found an excuse by telling the officer that V called her for help. Although V was greatly disliking what she said, he had no choice but to go for it.

It was fortunate for the two that Angel Grace wasn't capable of witnessing their interaction right before the Archangel changed himself into human.

While Angel Grace was cautiously treating V's wound, Jimin and Officer Heavens were at the porch, drinking coffee while talking.

V somehow knew his unbeloved cousin  would be very cautious with his words. He knew Jimin won't give Officer Heavens a reason to doubt. But he still wouldn't trust him.

**

Angel Grace intentionally pressed the bandage hard. She wanted to see V in pain but she failed. V didn't feel pain at all. Yet he felt his pride cracking ~ breaking from a degrading fact that Angel Jimin's sword could hurt him.

~Kill him??

Angel Grace cleared her throat to disturb V from deep thoughts then she let go of his hands after applying medicine to his palms.

Angel Grace:

   "I guess you are not the impossible I thought you could be."

Because his hands bled. A sign of a normal human nature.

V was just looking at Angel Grace. He needed not to convince her. He didn't think convincing her of how impossible he could be was a necessary part of his existence in the humans' world.

*

Jimin arrived with a smile forming a crescent moon shaped eyes of his angelic face.

Angel Grace's stares for him were filled with astonishment. She admired how good looking he was and recognized his charm and beauty.

Angel Grace:

   "God just sent ang angel."

------------------------------------------------------

TGU:

   "He is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 516 61
These will be short mythical stories about the members of BTS. This involves ships. I take requests. WARNING: This will involve ships! And ships only...
295 16 9
Jungkook's wondering what's been making him feel uneasy all the time. He went on a walk outside under the pouring rain. Tae went looking for him and...
You Like Me By

Fanfiction

95 13 11
Throughout life's stresses we find ourselves alone a lot of time. We want someone to be there for us but when that someone comes we try to keep them...
14.7K 736 50
Y/N, from Singapore, fell in love with a Korean boy. When she visited Korea, something bad happened. She decided to leave Korea. But she met the famo...