The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 40

14.2K 374 47
By dprincess684

OK! I AM BACK. WHICH MEANS I AM STILL ALIVE AND NOT DEAD. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS, I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING BUT MY LAPTOP HAD PROBLEMS GOING ON. I HOPE I'LL BE FORGIVEN AFTER THIS CHAPTER *RUBS HAND AND START SINGING SORRY SORRY BY SUJU* ANYWAY I'D LIKE TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO jenzzziiee SHE MADE I REALLY LOVE IT. IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL. IF ANY OF YOU LIKE TO MAKE A COVER FOR THIS BOOK, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO SEND IT TO ME THROUGH PM OR MY email: dprincess684@gmail.com

Whenever I'm with Jason time really tends to move fast. One minute we were in the garden watering plants and ourselves, next thing you know we were seated at the dining table with everyone after changing our wet clothes.

I was seated beside Jason like the first day and examining the table, two chairs were empty tonight.

"Where is Johnathan?" I asked no one in peculiar. Everyone stopped their business and turned left and right like as if they just notice the absence of this particular Singleton brother.

"Johnathan is busy with some business ma'am. He won't be having dinner with us." Some guy in the far end answered causing my nose to crinkle at the term he used for me.

"And--" I turn towards Courtney without completing my sentence, expecting her to know what I was gonna question.

"Linda said she doesn't feel well." My mouth formed an 'o' knowing exactly why she wasn't feeling well.

I nod my head at them indicating them to continue their meal. I sigh and looked at Jason.

"Do you think they will be fine?" I whispered with a sad tone.

"Don't worry princess they will be fine. They just need some alone time."

"Still they shouldn't have skipped meal."

I slouched sighing before I felt Jason's hand ruffled my hair, causing a smile to spread on my lips. Raising my brows I looked up at him with amusement. He blinked his eyes and mouthed 'don't worry' before carrying on with his meal.

With a smile I faced the other side to see James staring at Gemma way harder and longer than usual, I could feel her discomfort from her place. I saw her squirm in her position before facing towards the culprit of her discomfort.

"Is something wrong? Is there something on my face?" Gemma rubbed her cheeks trying to wipe something off from her face.

"Yeah, there is something on your face." There was nothing on her face. From my point I couldn't see anything even if I had a clear view of her face. Either I am having bad eye sight or the guy in front of Gemma has gone blind.

"What? What is it?" Gemma started wiping her face with both her hands a little worriedly.

"Beauty. There's beauty all over your face." Oh God! I think I just lost my fingers. I looked around to see everyone having same reaction; they were all grossed out. I know I am the one who suggested him to try complimenting and courting but this corny line with extra Cheddar and mozzarella cheese was not on the menu.

I looked at some of the members who were trying not make faces out of respect for their senior and then there was Marcus, Logan and Gavin gagging with their forefinger pointing towards their mouth.

"James, Rosa and the ladies have already prepared dessert for us in the kitchen. So, spare us with your sweetness, will you?" Logan spoke with a very polite tone and disgusted expression.

"C'mon Logan don't be harsh on him. We should be celebrating this moment instead of getting disgusted. James Singleton just complimented a girl and genuine one at that. The James Singleton who only knows to compliment about a girl's pu$$¥." Gavin finished with a teasing smirk while the person of the conversation clenched his fist with an angry expression.Suddenly out of nowhere I heard a choking sound from my side. I rubbed Jason's back as he tried to breath back normally.

"Mind your own fu9king business Gavin."

"Why? We are brothers, aren't we? We share each other's everything; joy, sorrow, pain, material stuffs. Whatever yours is mine. In short form your business is also my business." James expression changed from angry man to a smiley flower boy in a quick motion. He straightened his slouching position.

"Exactly right, how can I forget such an important thing? Whatever yours is mine. The motto we brothers have been growing up with. Your pain, joy, sorrow, material stuffs and your girl." James let out a sinister smile as if he just hit a jackpot. Looking at Gavin's angry face, it really looked like he hit a jackpot.

"What do you say, Gavin? Shall we share Courtney like old times? I'm sure Courtney won't mind after a night with me. I'm sure she will be begging me for more." I think I know understand very exactly why none of the guys in this house has girlfriend. The way Gemma looked so disgusted and angry I can't help cheer her anger up. A guy like this never deserves love.

"You f*(king bastard. Shut your mouth." In a swift motion Gavin had rose from his seat and grabbed James collar pulling him up. They were both face to face; one with an angry look while the other one with a taunting smile.

"Why, worried she will also choose me instead of you like her." Her? Who is this her? Before Gavin can open his mouth a knife landed between them. The room was filled with gasp and everyone turned to my direction or more like Jason's.

"Sit your a$$ down you both. Last time I checked this was a dining table not your playground to fight like some kindergarten children." Jason hissed in a low tone. Did the temperature in the room just decreased or is it just me feeling this chills?

"You two learn to move on and most importantly learn to behave when your are in front of your boss. I have been noticing some slackers and unfavorable behaviors in the house for the past few days. Just because I am behaving nicely towards you guys doesn't mean you will start doing your own wish. This is my house, my gang; you either respect or you know what happens right." I don't like the sound of that. I gulped, my hands trembling in fear. Jason Miller is angry, the beast has woken up. I took a deep breath in and move a little far from him. Please heart don't be weak, I don't want to cry in front of these people.

"And I have an important announcement?" Jason grabbed my wrist before I could move any further. I looked at our hands that was under the table, then his face. He looked so angry and the way he was holding my hand just proved me how angry the beast was right now. With a little hesitation I pulled his hand off my wrist, this is like a suicide attempt but I don't have any choice. With a little 'too much' force I finally removed his hand from my wrist and intertwined it with mine. His strained jaws looked a bit relaxed after my move. I hold his hand with one hand and rubbed on his wrist with other one. He let out a sigh before looking at the members.

"The annual meeting is being held next week. You know what this means right?" Everyone nodded stiffly. "Leader of the world's well-known, notorious and ferocious gangs will be together under a roof. Having hot headed leaders trying to get each others lives in the same room doesn't always turn out good? Remember last year, you should remember it."

"Because of some stupid decision and people I nearly lost my life last year." My eyes widened at the sudden declaration. I hand loosened a bit but Jason was quick to hold it again. "This year I don't want that to happen again. I want you four to choose the best men and equipment, I don't want carelessness this year." Jason pointed at Gavin, James, Logan and Marcus with a stern look. "If anything wrong happens I will make sure to kill all of you with my own hands."

After the scary, nerve wrecking announcement by Jason Miller, the dinner ended with a lot of tension and stress. Thank god for me, I was able to finish dinner earlier and walk out of the room fast but unfortunately I couldn't taste the cake Rosa made today. I was so anticipating it but the need to rush out of the hall was too much for me to care about the dessert that time.

Now here I was in the room all cleaned up and ready to bed, wondering about the cake. I pout and sniffled a little blaming Gavin and James in my head for the situation they created. I whined and threw a tantrum like baby mumbling incoherently.

"I think I came in the wrong time." I gasped looking the culprit who scared me. There he was; the Jason Miller standing at the threshold, holding the doorknob with a cheeky smile. When did he come? Why did I not notice the door opening? Please don't tell he saw me. Idiot! Idiot!

"You are not an idiot princess. Stop hitting your head." I pull my hand away from my head and smiled at him with my tongue a little out which showed how awkward I was right. He chuckled at my behavior before entering the room.

"I brought you something." He set a plate with three pieces of cake in front of me. "I know how much you wanted to eat the cake but because of the whole scene you came here without eating. I am sorry and yeah I brought three pieces because I know how much you love Rosa's cake and knowing you, you won't be satisfied with only one." I gave Jason two big thumbs up and a full smile before he ruffled my hair and went to the bathroom.

After I was finished I went out of the room to take the plate to the kitchen when I met a lady who insisted on taking it back for me. I came back to the room and waited for Jason to come out of the bathroom doing silly things. Once he was out I straightened up and cleared my throat.

"When were you going to tell me about the meeting?" I looked at Jason who was busy drying his hair with the towel. He looked at me through the mirror and gave me small smile.

"I was going to tell you after the call but due to the whole Johnathan act, I had to delay it."

"So, am I joining you this time too?" I look at him to see his smile turn upside down. He stare at me for few moments before turning my way.

"No, princess. Not this time." He replied in monotone.

"Why? I have joined you before. Why not now?"

"Because it's dangerous, princess."

"Well you said the same thing last night but I still went to that meeting with you."

"Last time it was just a small meeting with a minor gang. But this one, it is huge annual meeting of the mafia which means it doesn't just include one gang but every top most mafia's of the world. And I don't want anything to happen to you there." He sat down beside me on the bed and pulled me on his lap, the way I had my legs wrapped around him.

"You are going to be there with me, aren't you? And I know when you are by my side you won't even let a fly hurt." I rested my hands on his chest.

"I am happy to know you trust me so much, but still I don't want to take any chances. These gang leaders are more cunning and sly than any of the ones you have met. They can do anything to just get to me even to the extend of hurting a little girl so precious to me. And I will be torn to see my little precious go through any of that."

"If you say so, I will stay here. Happy?"

"Very." I giggle at his content expression and without thinking I leaned and rubbed my nose on his which I usually did with my dad to show my gratitude. When it finally hit me what I just did, I pulled back with a shocked look.

"Ja.. Jason, I umm ah--" I stuttered not meeting his eyes. I felt a hand push my head to Jason's chest and stroke my hair.

"Thank you."

"Thank you?" I repeated his words but questioningly.

"No one has ever showed me this much love and appreciation in my life. You have no idea, what it means to me; you showing me care or being close to me? I am so grateful to have you by my side that I wish we could be together like this forever." I wasn't really sure what his words meant but it sure made me blush.He kissed the top of my head before laying on the bed with me on top of him. I tried to pull away worried about the weight I put on him but he would just push me towards him. He held me tightly as he rested his face at crook of my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
82.5K 2.6K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
82.7K 1.3K 28
You where a normal girl who was popular and kind to everyone. One day you where walking home and you felt as if you where being watched. Then everyth...
30.5K 1.8K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...