Vow [Katsuki Bakugou x Reader]

By TheFicQueen

"Did you need something you damn hedgehog?" (Y/n) is a girl enrolled in U.A. through special recommendation... More

[Chapter 1]: Hedgehog
[Chapter 2]: Weird
[Chapter 3]: My name
[Chapter 4]: Karma's a bitch
[Chapter 5]: I get it
[Chapter 6]: Games
[Chapter 7]: An interesting friend
[Chapter 8]: Contact
[Chapter 9]: Ever again
[Chapter 10]: Thank you
[Chapter 11]: You're right
[Chapter 12]: Forward
[Chapter 13]: Didn't do shit
[Chapter 14]: Shattered
[Chapter 15]: I like her
[Announcement]: Warning
[Chapter 16]: To tell you
[Chapter 17]: It's warm
[Chapter 18]: Slow down
[Chapter 19]: Cute sometimes
[Chapter 20]: Hands off you
[Chapter 21]: Stay
[Chapter 22]: Something else
[Chapter 23]: Drift
[Chapter 24]: Outta the gutter
[Chapter 25]: For some reason
[Chapter 26]: Composure
[Chapter 27]: Jumbled
[Chapter 28]: To overtake him
[Chapter 29]: Tranquil
[Chapter 30]: Prepare yourself
[Chapter 31]: Catch her
[Chapter 32]: Shouto
[Chapter 33]: Flames for brains
[Chapter 34]: You're mine
[Chapter 35]: To have you
[Chapter 36]: Tinge
[Chapter 37]: Just skin
[Chapter 38]: Forgive
[Chapter 39]: There with me
[Chapter 40]: Vow
[Chapter 41]: In silence
[Extra]: Quirk and Costume Info
[Chapter 42]: Alright
[Chapter 43]: You idiot
[Chapter 44]: Froze
[Chapter 45]: A long night
[Chapter 46]: Beneath the rubble
[Chapter 47]: Hear me out
[Chapter 48]: I promised you
[Chapter 49]: Alleyway
[Chapter 50]: The only thing
[Chapter 51]: The burning city
[Chapter 52]: We will
[Chapter 53]: I know her
[Chapter 54]: Miscalculation
[Chapter 55]: Anybody else
[Chapter 56]: Talk a lot
[Chapter 57]: Think again
[Chapter 58]: The girl
[Chapter 59]: I found you
[Chapter 60]: Desperate
[Chapter 61]: I got you
[Chapter 62]: Go
[Chapter 63]: Hero
[Chapter 64]: A small victory
[Chapter 65]: I'm sure
[Chapter 66]: Home
[Chapter 67]: No matter what
[Chapter 68]: What it was
[Chapter 69]: He didn't know
[Chapter 70]: Guilty
[Chapter 71]: We are here
[Chapter 73]: Forever
[Announcement]: What's next?
[After Story]: Move Out Day
[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 1/2
[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 2/2
[After Story]: The Promised Date
[After Story]: The School Play 1/4
[After Story]: The School Play 2/4
[After Story]: The School Play 3/4
[After Story]: The School Play 4/4
[After Story]: The School Play - Extra
[After Story]: Girl Talk
[After Story]: Dabi's Fate
[After Story]: Night Terrors
[After Story]: Dominance 1/2
[After Story]: Dominance 2/2
[After Story]: The Explosive Duo
[After Story]: Graduation
[After Story]: Marry Me
[After Story]: Intoxicated
[After Story]: I do
[After Story]: He's Grown
[After Story]: Cat-astrophe
[After Story]: Mine
[After Story]: For Worse 1/7
[After Story]: For Worse 2/7
[After Story]: For Worse 3/7
[After Story]: For Worse 4/7
[After Story]: For Worse 5/?
[After Story]: For Worse 6/?
[After Story]: For worse 7/?

[Chapter 72]: And so

64K 2.6K 4.1K
By TheFicQueen

"Where's Katsuki?" You looked around through the mass of friends and teachers, desperately searching for him.

"Eh?" Ochaco questioned before placing her hand on her chin. "Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I saw him leave the courtroom a minute ago..." You tilted your head a bit confused.

"Huh that's strange, I wonder where he went..."

-Courthouse hallway-

"W-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU DAMN BRAT." Furukawa shivered against the wall, Katsuki's leg propped up next to him like a barrier.

"Shut the fuck up. I'll be the one asking questions."

"I CAN GET YOU ARRESTED, DON'T THINK YOU CAN THREATEN-" Katsuki held his palm in front of the mans face, heat radiating from it. "...What do you want to know?" The blond smirked and grabbed the collar of his shirt, dragging him down the hall to more secluded corner where he wouldn't be seen.

"Why did you want (y/n) to be put back under military control? You weren't fucking happy enough with her being sent to prison?" Katsuki growled at the man, still holding him by his shirt.

"That's none of your-" Mr. Furukawa halted as he was pressed further back against the wall. "Heh, you think you've won Bakugou? That girl's an endless supply of nukes, and you're concerned about her staying in school?" He shifted against the wall to try to ease the pressure on his neck. "Japans military could triumph over the world with power like that! You're nothing more than a naive child who's in way over his head! This isn't over. You just wait, I'll be back for that power-"

"Man, you dumbasses are all the same." Katsuki chuckled, pulling his voice recorder out of his pocket. Furukawa's jaw studdered.

"YOU- YOU INSOLENT BRAT. YOU UNDERSTAND I AM A MILITARY OFFICIAL RIGHT?!"

"And you understand what blackmail is right? (Y/n) may be far too kind for her own good, but I'm a different story you slimy bastard."

"Do you not understand what would happen to the order of the world if you release that to the public?!"

"(Y/n) is my world." Katsuki firmly stated, crimson gaze unwavering. "So if you ever think about coming after her again, get ready for a shit show." He threatened, holding the recorder in front of the terrified mans face.

"... Fine..." Fukukawa finally responded. "Now if you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave now-"

"Ohohoho no you don't." Katsuki tightened his grip, not allowing the man to move away. "That's not all I want."

"W-What more could you possibly want?!"

"(Y/n)'s not completely free yet. Not until she gets that stupid fucking microchip removed." Katsuki took a deep breath, and attempted to calm down. But his voice was still low and agitated. "You think I'd fucking forget something like that you piece of shit? You're gonna spend every waking moment figuring out how to get that out of her."

"You need to understand! It's simply a safety precaution-"

"PRECAUTION MY ASS! NOW IF YOU DON'T DO AS I FUCKING SAY, SO HELP ME I'LL-"

"Katsuki?"

You appeared from around the corner suddenly, causing Katsuki to shut his mouth and glance back at you.

"Everyone's waiting outside. What are you..." You noticed the terrified man being held, before sighing and placing your hand over your face. "Katsuki Bakugou, release him now."

"BUT HE-"

"Katsuki." You glared at him and tapped your foot in an annoyed manner. Eventually he clicked his tongue and reluctantly released Furukawa. The man dropped to the floor and grasped at his tie in an attempt to loosen it.

"I'm glad to see somebody has some sense around here." Furukawa coughed as he made his way to his feet. "Honestly, this is ridiculou-"

Your fist smashed against his cheek with unhindered tenacity, sending his head back against the wall. He writhed in pain, clutching his face tightly.

"Ahh that felt good." You smiled, rolling your shoulder out. Katsuki stood there with his mouth hanging open.

"Fucking shit (y/n), that was hot."

"Oh shut up. You're seriously flirting with me right now of all times?" You chuckled. "Come on lets go. Mitsuki wants to celebrate."

"Wait a fucking second.  There's something I need to-"

"Katsuki it's okay." You reassured. "I heard about the microchip and it's okay." Reaching down, you took hold of his hand and gave it a tight squeeze. "I'm in good hands. Besides, there will never be a reason for you to use it, I promise."

He looked up and locked his gaze in yours, understanding instantly that you were being truthful.

"Yeah, this asswipe's not worth any more of our time anyways." He scoffed. You chuckled lightly before glancing back down at Furukawa who was still holding the side of his face.

"Mr. Furukawa." You started. "I hope we never meet again." You smiled and spoke in a sarcastically bright tone. And then you and Katsuki walked away, not even sparing a glance back.

The suited man watched as you left and didn't utter another word.  He sat there against the wall and groaned before muttering to himself.

"I'm getting a new job..."

- - -

"So you... Knew that I had the console?" Katsuki questioned quietly, fingers still intertwined with yours as you headed towards the entrance.

"Yeah. Aizawa told me before I was taken into custody. He just wanted to reassure me that Takashi and the military no longer had it." You responded, tone relaxed and gentle. Katsuki looked away and pressed his lips together.

"You're not... Mad at me from keeping it a secret?" He was obviously expecting you to feel betrayed and upset with him. But honestly, how could you after everything that had happened?

"No. Because I trust you with my life Katsuki, and I will never doubt you again."

Katsuki felt a huge weight lift off his chest. His lips curled upwards in soft smile as he stopped walking just before the entrance of the courthouse and pulled you against him. It was a long-awaited embrace that you happily returned, nuzzling your nose against his chest gently, his arms tightly locked around you. When you pulled away, he didn't waste a second before leaning forward and pressing his lips against yours tenderly. It was warm.

And you relished that warmth, knowing you would get to feel everyday from now on.

SNAP

You and Katsuki opened your eyes and jumped back upon the sudden noise.

"OH YESYESYES I GOT IT! WOOHOOOO!" Mitsuki yelled as she waved the camera around. She had silently opened the door and stuck her head and arms through, just enough to snap a picture at the right moment.

"YOU DAMN OLD HAG! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Katsuki yelled, smoke practically coming out of his ears from both anger and embarrassment.

"SHOWING OFF THE WORLDS CUTEST COUPLE OF COURSE." She smiled before slipping back out the door. "HEY EVERYONE, GET A LOAD OF THIS PICTURE I GOT!"

"AHHHHH DON'T SHOW THAT TO ANYONE, I'LL KILL YOU DAMMIIIIIT!" Katsuki practically sprinted out the door after his mother, praying he was fast enough to save his reputation.

You stood there in the silence of the courthouse for a moment, taking in everything that had happened. Out the door, you could hear the laughter of the people you loved. Well, mixed with Katsuki's ranting of course.

It was over.

And now, you could walk out that door and start a whole new life. You could love who you loved, and hate who you hated. You could become the hero you dreamed of being, somebody who wasn't bound by anything. It was like every shackle that had ever confined you snapped and shattered against the floor beneath you. You could walk out that door and live the way you chose to.

And so, you did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 250 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
5.5K 112 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
1.2M 32K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
389 27 12
!THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY OLD AND IS NOT THAT GOOD AND CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! This is a story about Y/N, a 16 year o...