[After Story]: He's Grown

Requested by contest winner comorade 

Enjoy! (╹◡╹)- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'm so fucking bored of these damn patrols." Katsuki groaned. "We haven't had any action in a goddamn month."

You chuckled at his complaint, wrapping your fingers in his as the two of you walked side by side down the bustling street.

"I'd say that the week of our honeymoon was pretty action packed~" You joked quietly.

"Heh, hell yeah it was." He smirked.

He was right though. Today was an especially slow day, not even a purse snatcher in sight. The most you did was stop to talk to some fans and give them autographs. Well, more so you stopped and dragged your reluctant husband into it.

"Okay okay, question to make things more fun. If you had to pick between sex and fighting villains, which would you pick?" You asked.

"Ah you've gotta be shitting me..." He huffed. Katuski took a few seconds to think before finally answering. "I'd have to go with kicking ass. I'd go fucking nuts without it."

"Wooooow I'm so insulted."

"Okay well what would you pick? I think I already know from how fucking loud you ar-"

"Fighting villains definitely." You said without hesitation.

"WHAT?!"

"You asked." You scoffed.

"If there weren't so many damn people around, I'd take you in an alleyway and make you change your mind~"

You purposely stepped on his toe, hard.

"OW! WHAT THE SHIT (Y/N)?!"

"We're working right now. You can keep your dick in your pants until we get home." You calmly stated.

"Okay fine. Then let's split up so we can fucking finish faster."

"I swear, you have the patience of a horny teen." You chuckled.

"Hmm~?" He smirked. "And you have the audacity of Katsuki Bakugou's wife."

You glanced up at your husband, admiring the cocky smile he gave you.

Ugh I'll never get over how hot he is.

"The fuck are you staring for?"

Annnnd I was totally staring.

"I-I'm not!" You retorted, head quickly shifting away. "Get your eyes checked, idiot!"

"The hell are you so shy for, we're married."

"Oh look at the time?!" You exclaimed looking at your wrist. "TIME TO SEPARATE!"

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN WEARING A WATCH!" He yelled.

"YEAH WELL NEITHER ARE YOU!"

"THAT'S NOT EVEN RELEVANT TO THE GOD DAMN CONVERSATION!"