[Chapter 73]: Forever

"CHEERS!" Mitsuki yelled over the sea of people.

"CHEERS!" Everyone responded gleefully, raising their glasses into the air.

Except for Katsuki of course.

"OI YOU DAMN HAG, WHEN YOU SAID CELEBRATE I DIDN'T THINK YOU MEANT WITH EVERYONE AND AT OUR HOUSE!" He growled.

"Kacchan... We're all just here to have a good time and-"

"ESPECIALLY YOU DAMN DEKU, GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUS-"

"Katsuki." Your voice caused the seething blond to stop his ranting at Izuku. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance at his own instinctive compliance. "We owe my freedom to EVERYONE here tonight. Can you not be a hardass just this once?"

"I'M NOT BEING A FUCKING HARDASS, DAMMIT (Y/N) LISTEN HERE-"

"Katsuki~" He stopped dead in his tracks at your sweet tone. You leaned up to his ear and whispered breathily. "If you're good now, I'll reward you later~"

"Deku have a good fucking time you shitty nerd." Katsuki reluctantly growled before stomping off to the bathroom. Anyone who overheard was absolutely dumbfounded. Izuku even shed a tear.

"That's the nicest thing he's ever said to me..." He sniffled.

"Holy crap, Bakugou is whipped." Kirishima chuckled.

"Whipped? As in he was hit with a whip?" Shouto glanced over with a curious look on his face.

"Heheheh... I don't think you're getting it Todoroki..." Ochaco awkwardly laughed.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY WHIP?!" Midnight yelled, strutting into the conversation.

"Annoying..." Aizawa muttered as he huddled in his seat like a ball, sipping his alcohol much faster than before. You laughed brightly at all the commotion before being approached by Kanna.

"(Y/n) dear, it's so good to see you again." You turned at the older women's voice, eyes softening upon recognition.

"Kanna..." You quickly pulled her against you in a tight embrace. "Thank you so much for coming!"

"Now now, you're gonna break this old women's back." She chuckled warmly, rubbing gently circled on your shoulders. You laughed with her and pulled away, wiping your teary eyes. "You're gonna need a place to stay right? If so, you're more than welcome to come live with me dear."

"Eh? Oh no, I couldn't ask that of you-"

"Come stay at my estate (y/n)!" Momo excitingly announce. "We have plenty of room, I assure you!"

"I don't have much to offer! But you could live in my apartment with me (y/n)!" Ochaco ran up and wrapped her arms around you. "It would be like a sleepover every night!" She smiled, rubbing her cheeks against yours. Shouto looked over and raised his hand before speaking softly.

"I also-"

"NOW HOLD UP EVERYBODY!" Mitsuki shouted, practically running across her own dining room table to interject herself into the conversation.

"Honey, the table..." Masaru pleaded to no avail.

"LISTEN HERE, (Y/N) IS MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER AND SHE IS STAYING IN THIS HOUSE WITH ME! THAT IS NONNEGOTIABLE." Mitsuki slurred her words and stomped angrily. Masaru made his way over to his wife.