Oliver (Vocaloid) x Reader

By Panda_chan12

Working on a new description and this book is being rewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I know that Oliver is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special Chapter: It's your birthday!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
So sorry ;-;
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 21

340 11 80
By Panda_chan12

Oh my god!!! This book reached 1k reads!!!! Like I'm literally happy as this has only been about 3 or 4 months since it was first published and seeing it at 1.k reads overwhelms me!! I'm so happy and surprised that you guys continue to read this book, giving me supportive (and funny) comments, votes they make my day!!

So thank you guys soooooo much, you all are the best!!!

💜🌷
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~

After Oliver came back, my anxiety died down.

"Where were you Oliver?" I asked worredly as he seems anxious, the way he shifted, was stiff and agitated while he looking down.

"Um n-nothing!" he yelled anxiously.

"Are you sure Oliver, you seem distressed?" SeeU joined out table, eying Oliver closely.

"Y-yes I'm fine! Please don't fret about me!" he smiled, making all of us suspicious.

"You know Oliver, you can tell us anything." I tried to make my voice as soothing as possible, to see if I could ease him down.

"Of course, I know that! It's just nothing! Please don't worry! I'm okay!"

I tilted my head sideways, making him shift uncomfortablely.

"P-p-pl-please don't g-give me that l-l-look!" he whimpered, trying to look away but he couldn't as he stared into my eyes.

"Oliver, please. I'm worried about you and I won't stop till you tell me." the way my voice sounded, it easily persuaded him as he put his head down, stumped on what to say next.

He sighed. "Ok, but please don't get mad. Or else she will too." he whispered frantically, cautiously looking around.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"R-Rika." he said nervously.

"What did she do?"

"Uhhh." he looked up, revealing a blue spot on his chin. It was a bruise.

"Oh my god! Rika did this?!"

"Please don't tell her I said this! She'll punish me even worse!" he begged, folding his hands together. His eyes pleaded, while his lips pouted, resembling a puppy that is begging.

"B-but Oliver we can't let Rika get away with this! We have to do something!"

"N-no!" he refused, vigorously shaking his head sideways.

"We got to go." Miku and Rin got up from the table, their bangs covering their eyes, their face darkening.

"Where are you going?" Len asked trying to grab Rin's wrist to prevent her from leaving.

"Nowhere." she replied coldly.

I never seen Rin or Miku act like this. They walked with their fists clenched, walking towards the door, leading out to the hallways.
"Wonder what their mad about?" Meiko blurted out.

"Baka! Isn't it pretty obvious! They're made at Rika!" Len growled before getting up. "I better check on them before they get into serious trouble."

"I think they're heading to the restroom."

"Ok! I'll be back!"

"Wait you're gonna go in the girls restroom?!" Meiko asked surprised, trying to hide an amused face.

"N-no!" he sat back down frustrated.

"Go ahead and go, but make sure to take off that ponytail and stuff these napkins into your chest area and you'll pass off as a girl!" Meiko laughed before collecting some napkins from each of our trays and handing it to Len.

"N-no way!" Len yelled flustered swaddling the napkins away from Meiko. "I don't even look like a girl at all!"

"Why would he need napkins in his chest?" Oliver asked.

"Uhhhhhh." I didn't know how to answer that. As I don't want to curupt his innocence.

"For him to get some man boobs!" Meiko cheered before she burst out laughing.

"Meiko! That is impolite to say at the table!" SeeU scolded Meiko. "And stop trying to put napkins in Len's shirt! And also don't pull his hair!" SeeU pulled Meiko back.

Len on the other hand was red as a tomato, desperately trying to push Meiko away.

After a while Meiko finally settled down, readjusting herself on her seat. Clearing her throat she spoke "Come one, you have to admit it since sometimes you actually act like one! Plus you'll look like Rin-chan!"

"What parts do I resemble a girl?!"

"Hm let's see, don't you remember?"

"Remember what?"

Meiko grinned mischievously. She got up once again before shouting. "SHOTA SHOTA ISLANDO!"

Len blush darkened. Then in a distance, a tray dropped. We looked behind to see Piko, with the same horrified look.

He ran to Len, covering his face. "L-LEN I THOUGHT Y-YOU DELETED THAT!"

"I D-DID BUT I THINK RIN GOT TO MY COMPUTER!"

"ISN'T YOUR COMPUTER PASSWORD VERIFIED?!"

"YES BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE GOT IN?!"

"Was your password 'banana'?" Meiko chuckled.

Len looked down still blushing. He then sat back down.

"What's a shota?" Oliver asked.

"It's about a boy with girly like features kind of." I explained.

"Oh. Why is Len called a shota? Isn't he a male?"

"Well yes but he sometimes has his 'girly' moments." I chuckled.

Len looked at me appalled. "I'M NOT A SHOTA!"

"YEA!" Piko joined in.

"Then why do you guys look so much like girls?"

"WE DON'T THAT'S WHY!"

"No matter how hard you refuse you're not a shota. Everyone will still think it. Now that I think about it, Oliver might be a shota!" Meiko grinned.

"B-but I'm supposed to be a p-polite GENTLEMEN, not a polite LADY!" Oliver looked around anxiously. "Oh man! I messed up, I was supposed to grow up as a polite and very sophisticated gentlemen! But I failed!" he looked down ashamed.

"N-no Oliver, you are a gentlemen, the best one that I know actually!" I smiled trying to cheer him up.

"Really?!"

"Hm!" I hummed, he grinned and went back to his good posture, his back straight and his hands on his lap and his head high.

"Yea, but-"

"DON'T RUIN HIS DREAMS!" I yelled, causing everyone to flinch and stare at me. "I mean I uh-"

"What she means is that whatever you say to Oliver, may or may not affect his dreams of becoming a polite and sophisticated young man, so Oliver I suggest that whatever Meiko tells you, you shouldn't listen to. As sometimes she is highly inappropriate and very obnoxious and doesn't even think or knows what she is saying. So don't let that affect your goals ok?" SeeU smiled warmly at Oliver.

Oliver nodded before chuckling. "SeeU, you sound like Luka."

"Are you implying that I'm old?" SeeU tilted her head.

"No, but you know you just called Luka old?"

She gasped before pressing her hands on her mouth. "I d-didn't mean that! Oh I'm very sorry Luka! I was very rude and didn't think about that! I hope she can forgive me!" SeeU said frantically.

"Don't worry you don't have to tell her." Gumi patted SeeU's back, trying to clam her down.

"But isn't that backstabbing?! Critizing someone behind their back?!"

"Well, you know what, aren't old people wiser? So basically you caked Luka wiser!"

"I did?!"

"Yea! So there, not much to worry about then huh!"

"Huh I see." SeeU smiled warmly. "Thank you for telling me that Gumi!"

Unfortunately the lunchbell ranged telling everyone to get to class. Everybody got up, hugging each other or waving good byes as they head to their next hour.

Meanwhile~

"Hi SeeU-chan! I didn't expect to see you here." Luka smiled warmly.

"Haha I just wanted to tell you that you're very old!" SeeU giggled.

"Eh!" Luka stood there in shock, SeeU smiled and continued walking, patting herself on the back as she thinks she did an excellent job on complimenting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the song reference Meiko was reffering to.

Anyway as requested, by a very special someone ;) here is my drawing of Neko Oliver!!

(Btw I did forget his hat lol)
I thought that if I colored it, I would ruin it even more so I choose not to, anyway I know I'm not really much of an artist but eh it's ok lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.6K 32
✬[Highschool AU | Yandere!Len Kagamine x Reader ] Four years ago, you called the boy next door your best friend. Now, you call him a stranger. Burie...
21.3K 732 21
Ever since the day a blue-haired boy with wings saved Hatsune Miku's life, she's never stopped believing in the existence of more people like him - n...
16.9K 199 13
I decided to make this for Kaito fans who need comfort and feel better, or just want something good to read. Requests are closed. I really wanted to...
3.7K 108 17
TW: abuse, car crashes, alcoholism, crying. Warning: this is an incredibly shitty fanfiction written by a child. Kaito had always had a great life as...