Set For Me (IwaOi)

By misspyknic

My take on IwaOi. This is the cute, sweet, simple story of Iwaizumi Hajime and Oikawa Tooru, two friends tryi... More

notes;
attachments;
ice cream;
girlfriend;
how;
normal;
names;
promise;
review;
prelims;
game;
win;
evening;
author's note;
sorry;
KageHina oneshot: Yes
annoyance;
sister;
bother;
dial;
date;
shirt;
question;
signs;
ignore;
leave;
author's note;
ask;
hope;
KuroKen Oneshot: Stop Playing Around
alone;
notify;
honesty;
sleep;
DaiSuga Oneshot: Goodbye
greeting;
return;
love;
TsukiYama Oneshot: Valentine Whisperer
step;
another note;
wake;
childish;
telephone;
determination;
note
sunny; (extra)
Asanoya One Shot: Go Out With Me!
birthday; (extra)
unavailable;
nightmare;
conversation;
BokuAka Oneshot: The Stoic And The Stupid
short note;
home;
finish;
thank you;
tooru;

liar;

3K 124 50
By misspyknic

[OIKAWA]

That was dangerous! the HanaMatsu duo just asked me about that. Good thing Iwa-chan wasn't in the classroom, or else I'll be in real trouble.

"Oikawa."

I turned around in panic and saw Iwa-chan bowing down slightly. He suddenly looked at me and I put up a forced smile. "W-what's up Iwa-chan? Where have you been?" I asked. "I returned a book to Kindaichi. You seem tense." He said, sitting down on his chair. I got a little confused since he's acting a little bit weird. Not the normal 'I will kill you' kind of thing. It's actually just a pretty 'normal' conversation.

"Hey Iwa-chan, how about you come with me later to the library hm?" I asked him.

"Sorry, I got to run errands for my mom. I'm sure you have a girlfriend to accompany you." 

Has this idiot forgotten that I don't have a girlfriend anymore?! That I gave up the girl-chasing thing because I like him?! He just doesn't understand how this goes. "Iwa-chan! You're a meanie~! I don't have a girlfriend anymore remember?" I said and he slammed his hands on his desk. "You dare call me a meanie?! You're the one who lied to me!" He shouted and all of a sudden, went out. At the same time, the teacher went in, asking me why the one of the class representatives walked out of the classroom.

"Ah, I'll get him."

I said and ran after Iwaizumi. But where could he be? The school's so big that I've forgotten where his hiding spots could be. I bet that's not the rooftop, since most shoujo manga girls use the rooftop to confess or something...Or maybe he's sending me signals that he does want to confess! I raced my way to the rooftop and found him standing near the ledge and in an impulse, I reached for his sleeve.

"Don't leave me Iwa-chan! Please!" I exclaimed while tears formed in my eyes.

"What the hell? I won't jump!" He shouted at me and tugged his sleeve away from me. He was blushing, but it soon faded and was replaced by a long face. "Tell me what's wrong! Please, I won't know until you tell me." I told him and he sighed. "I heard your conversation with Hanamaki and Matsukawa. So, you're going abroad?" He said and I was left with no choice.

"It's only one month though." 

He stared at me like I was some lunatic. "One month?! You're-- kidding, right?" He exclaimed and he was blushing and was so shy. "So, are you going to miss me still?" I asked, nudging him. "Go to hell." He said, still blushing and it was so cute! "Come on Iwa-chan, I'm only going there for application. But I'll study here for university!" I told him and he looked at me, his eyes gleaming. "See you after a month then." He said and looked away. 

Ah, I want to tell him, but now's not the time. 

○○○○○○

i've spent 3 days watching bl thai dramas like waterboyy the series and 2 moons! can you recommend me more? (waii and apo's chemistry is hot and pha and wayo's chemistry is cute! IT'S WORKING!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 75
As Iwaizumi came closer to room 103 he could hear Oikawa whining. "DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT HURTS?!?!" He continued "I think it's broken! I'll never be...
124K 4.9K 21
Oikawa Tooru has been best friends with Iwaizumi Hajime for as long as he can remember. One day, hanging out with his best friend.. Seems different...
130K 6.4K 10
oikawa tooru isn't the best. but he wants to be. he wants to be untouchable. he wants to be the epitome of perfection. he wants to be golden. and...
6.6K 290 16
Two second years in college fight through their social lives two different ways. 20 years old, large friend groups, polar opposites but they feel the...