y o u t u b e. - [fierrochase]

Av chasefierro

fiercefierro uploaded a new video: HUNTING FOR BAES magnusficent uploaded a new video: A GREEN HAIRED GOBLIN... Mer

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
update on

chapter five

5.8K 194 449
Av chasefierro

ALEX ;

Alex hated everything about mornings. She hated the curls her hair would get into, or even the sore muscles from whatever reason—sleeping in odd positions and blaming it all on the bedsheets. She hated the cool breeze that made her swoop tightly into her blankets, or even the fucking noises getting her off of her sleeping state. Which was just fucked.

She didn't go to school anymore, she was being paid anyway. So she opened her eyes, just for the sake of it, and closed them again as she sighed contentedly. No works to do, no anything. Just life with enough money, and enough happiness. Well, not really. She still suffers from dysphoria from time to time—sometimes even making her cry. It wasn't a joke having to deal with problems like those, but she managed a lot. 

After a moment spent with her face pressed tightly on the soft surface of her pillow, Alex decided to finally get up and prepare breakfast. Which consisted of some hot chocolate and some cookies she had left from some bakery across the road. She loved that bakery, a married couple named Frank and Hazel Zhang owned it—which was a glorious pair almost contrasting each other in the greatest was possible. She could even sense the emotional aura the cookies give off. Well, that was weird.

"Okay, Alex!" She said enthusiastically at her reflection as she passed by a mirror down her hallway. Her smile faltered as she saw how disoriented her whole attire was. She wore thin-fabric long sleeves and fluffy shorts that hugged her thighs comfortably. "You gotta get yourself going today!" She said as she whipped her reflection a satisfied smile.

In a swift movement, she had already preparedg her coffee and took a few sips. She quickly took a bath and dressed in some pastel pink sweater and a pair of mint green shorts with rips at the edges. She then wore her boots and grabbed her phone and wallet, and exited her apartment, already making her way down the building onto the busy streets of Boston.

She waded through the streets and held herself aloft with her feet and steady walk. She loved these days when she still had the confidence to trot around town with how she looked like. When all but none was paying her no mind nor judgement and letting her do her own thing in her own time. When nobody was controlling every ounce of her being. She was a free soul to roam across the sea of darkness that is life. And she started making these decisions once she finally broke free of her parents.

See, Alex Fierro never had the most normal family in her life. She was a product of two people who never really had the same things as a pleasant duo would have. Sam wasn't even her biological sister—just a stepsister. She was from a family who never wanted her in the first place, and have given her away to someone who needed a child for an excuse for some crime they needed to escape. Samirah, on the other hand, was a product of love. While Alex was a product of malignancy.

She never really minds the fact that their connection didn't really connect since they don't have once at all. But the fact that Alex can live through such things after what happened before she started YouTube was just as unnerving as having paranoia in a house that had so many corridors. She never really stopped thinking about what would happen after everything that's happened. Was she really free from the clasps of what her memories enclosed of? She didn't know.

She shrugged the recollection out of her mind and smiled at the vendor who was gesturing some kind of dessert to her. "I'll take two!" She said as she pointed to two chocolate ones. She was quite a fan of sweets. She brought out her phone and took a picture of the packed heart shaped cookies that had matching frosting, quickly posting it to Instagram.

After eating the two cookies on a park bench, and scrolling through a bunch of online shops that sold pastel dresses and designs, she quickly got in the mood for some shopping. She located the nearest shop that had any kind of accessories or anything else that made her eyes shimmer with desire.

Blitzen's Best. Only a few blocks away. She decided she needed to treat herself to some fashion and try a bunch of new colors of course. Green and pink had always been Alex's colors, she wore them like her name. Those colors seemed to signify her whole being. But since she was open to change and proximity, she decided she needed to try and venture in upon the different types of colors that shaded the world and it's skies. Who knows, maybe she'll actually find out a new look for her.

She walked, and walked, until she saw the glittery shine of the sign. She quickly walked inside to find quite a lot of people dealing with their own shoppings. Alex made her way to some of the sweaters and jumpers hanged on a pastel wall. While walking, she studied the whole shop. It was kind of big, wide, and had tons of space for people to walk and look for their desired fashion accessories. The ceilings were high and had two chandeliers that made the lighting just so fancy, and the walls were separated with color. Some pastel, some white, some monochrome. It was all different, matching what kind of fashion sense a person was searching for. The cashiers' rounds were by the middle, where there were bunch of cashiers to tend for more people.

And Alex loved this shop. She was going to come back here soon enough.

But for now, she was going to shop her heart out. She fumbled with the articles of clothing hung on the wall, she was almost squealing as she looked at the designs. They were all so magnificent and very, very affordable. She picked up four and quickly paid for them. She was going out of the shop, when she stopped by a mannequin wearing a green and pink dress that wasn't really a dress. It was kind of a short and top kind of fashion, but Alex wanted it so badly. But she knew she couldn't afford that. Not after buying four new tops.

"Like it?" A voice said behind her. She looked back and saw a short man with skin as brown as the earth—it reminded her of the times she used to hike with some kids back in the day. And again, she tucked in the memories.

"Kind of, yes."

"Well, why don't you try it on?" The guy said. She was gonna speak again, but a tall blond man with a scarf wrapped around his neck came in and stared moving his hands in something Alex could not comprehend.

"I don't know. But she likes the new design I made." The dark-skinned man said to the blond. He then turned his eyesight towards Alex, remembering she was there. "I'm sorry, this is Hearthstone, my boyfriend. And I'm Blitzen, owner and designer of Blitzen's Best. And a costumer like you would definitely need to try out anything here, and enjoy fashion as much as you would like." His voice was happy and cheerful as he smiled towards Alex.

"I—" Hearthstone then made hand signs again.

"Oh, forgiveness. My lover's deaf, but he just said he thought it'll look good on you." She then faced Hearthstone, and the man just gave her a nod with a small smile on his lips.

"I can't really afford it right now." Alex said shyly. "I just bought 4 new tops, so I'm kinda low on the budget."

"Well, what about you try it on, and if it fits then I keep it on reserve?" Blitzen suggested, and Alex smiled.

"Really?" She was all giddy now. "Thank you so much!"

And before anything else, Alex, with the help of some employees, took the outfit from the mannequin. She strode towards the changing rooms and quickly tried it on. She looked at herself in the mirror and she was actually loving it. She turned and strutted outside, planning to show the couple how it fits on her perfectly. But as she opened the door, the only thing that greeted her was a lock of golden blond hair, and gray stormy eyes. And then she was on the floor, with a sore backside.

And then she heard a scream.

"BLITZ YOU MOTHERFLUFFER!"

skylar you fiend you just had to leave it in a cliffhanger

anyway

LET'S DO A Q&A FOR YOU READERS! Anyway, I answered some of these questions myself so uhhhm. Hope you guys answer them too cause yanno. I'm in need of friends.

1.) Are you enjoying this book? (I enjoy writing it ehehe)
2.) Does it suck or nah? (It sucks)
3.) DO YOU KNOW DAN AND PHIL BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS DAN AND PHIL INSPIRED
4.) Do I suck at writing? Please tell me if there's something stupid or wrong about my writing oh my gosh. (I suck)
5.) Who tops? (Uh. No. There'll be no smut here, just wanted to know y'all opinions.)
6.) How gay are you? (Cause I'm very gay.)
7.)  Do you want to suggest something, a story idea maybe? And I'll prolly write it.
8.) Do you wanna co-write with me? (I'm a lonely piece of fluff)
9.) Are you curious about their pasts? (Cause this story will contain much more things than meets the eyes)
10.) Am I annoying AHHHH

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

149K 3.5K 19
"You danced all night girl you deserve it." @kehlani Bigdickdiaz™
135K 6.6K 69
You just moved to Yeongdeungpo and are ready for a fresh start. However, romance was NOT in your agenda. So why the hell was Vampire Boy interested i...
928K 29.3K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"
552 0 22
An Andrew Siwicki x Y/N love story