Forbidden (A Luke Castellan L...

By WriterManiac1

Avery Hawkins had been orphaned nearly her whole life. But when things started to look normal for her, everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Contest!! *CLOSED*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
WINNER!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 34
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
IMPORTANT
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Author Note
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Contest?
Chapter 92

Chapter 17

5K 156 43
By WriterManiac1

Avery’s POV
            Shadows seemed to cross the room and there were skulls carved into the walls at every turn. The only source of light was a few torches with the same Greek fire, and the fan above. Everything- the beds, walls, furniture- everything was pitch black except for a few jewels in some places.
        The place kind of scared me but Grey seemed happy and nothing seemed to bother her about the place, me on the other hand...
        Just like the Poseidon and Zeus cabin, there were only four beds and again, only one of them was occupied.
        Grey walked over to one of the unoccupied beds and set her things down by it and stretched out on the bed, looking like she was home.
        I studied the inside for a little bit until a voice spoke behind us.
        “Who are you?” A male voice asked that made all three of us jump in surprise.
        I turned around to see a boy with olive tanned skin and shaggy black hair that covered just above his deep brown eyes. He looked as if he had a shadow over his face that gave you an eerie feeling about him.
        “Hey, um Nico.” Grover finally stuttered out. “This is Avery and Grey, they’re new to the camp and it looks like Grey will be your new roommate.
        Nico looked over at Grey and her eyes widened and she knelt low on the floor.
        He raised an eyebrow and looked at us to explain. When we didn’t he whispered to us, “What is she doing?”
        Both Grover and I shrugged. “She’s a ghost, a servant to your father,” Grover said, “So; I guess she’s giving you some respect since your father is her master.”
        Nico looked at Grey again then back at us. “Can you tell her to stop? It’s weirding me out.”
        I looked over at Grey and she stood up on her feet. “S-sorry.” She said with her head down.
        Nico walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder making her jump. He gave Grey a gentle look, which surprised me, and said, “Hey, just act normal around me. I don’t need any special treatment cuz my Dad is Lord of the Dead or anything. We’re cabin mates now; I promise I’m not going to kill you or anything.”
        “Technically I’m already dead.” Grey said in a whispered tone and Nico cracked a smile making Grey smile too.
        “Just act normal ‘round me ‘kay?” Nico said, “If you bow at my feet again I might just kick you out.” He joked and Grey laughed.
        “Okay, I won’t.” She said.
        “Promise?” He teased.
        “Promise.” Grey giggled.
        “Good,” Nico smiled and turned back to us the smile wiped from his face which made me jump at how fast he could change his facial expressions. “You might want to get on with the rest of the tour Grover,” He advised, “It’s almost dinner time.”
Grover nodded, “You’re right. See ya Nico.”
        “Come on Grey!” I called but Nico interrupted her before she could say anything.
        “She can stay here. I’ll show here were the dinner pavilion is.”
        I looked over at Grey to see if she was okay with that and she blushed and looked excited. It was that moment that I realized that, in the short amount of time that Grey had met Nico, she had developed a crush on him.
        Giving her the ‘do you want to?’ look she nodded frantically, grinning, then mouthed, ‘he’s hot!’
        My face burst into a smile and I nodded. “I guess we’ll see you at dinner than.” I said then both Grover and I walked out.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: So how are you guys liking the story so far? I’m having a blast writing it! Are you all okay with clarity? Nothing confusing? Remember always shoot me a comment if it is and I will be more than happy to answer it. You guys like the Nico-Grey thing? I promise there will be Luke soon.  Anyway, hope you guys are liking it as much I like writing it! Remember to comment and favorite! Thanks so much guys!
            -Breann

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1K 84
Tempest Alexandrea Parker is not a simple person. Her life was a train wreck of secrets and lies.There was nobody in Alex's life to help her, until t...
10.6K 277 24
"'Oh, and please don't fall in love with that girl, it's bad enough I have one daughter with a child of Poseidon, but now my son too!?' 'Mom!' 'Sorry...
97.9K 2.9K 28
Adara Artedon doesn't belong in any world - not the gods', not the humans', and not the demigods'. But that's expected when she's the daughter of not...
19.2K 598 43
Happening sometime after Camp Jupiter and Half-Blood Hill unite. Percy and Annabeth are finally looking forward to peace and quiet. They've had a h...