Forbidden (A Luke Castellan L...

By WriterManiac1

Avery Hawkins had been orphaned nearly her whole life. But when things started to look normal for her, everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Contest!! *CLOSED*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
WINNER!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 34
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
IMPORTANT
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Author Note
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Contest?
Chapter 92

Chapter 3

6.4K 211 25
By WriterManiac1

Avery’s POV

            Pulling out my schedule and a map, I tried to find out where the gym was.

            Only getting lost once, I finally made it to the locker rooms just in time.

            The coaches explained that we were going to be staying inside today and play volleyball. I resisted the urge to pump my fist in the air. Volleyball was my favorite sport!

            Luckily I had packed my gym clothes with me so all I had to do was go and change into them along with the rest of the students.

            Our gym clothes had to go along with the school colors so my gym clothes were purple, black and white. I had a black shirt, white pants, and purple shoes. Luckily the school provided knee pads too. (polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=112251770)

            We warmed up by jogging around the gym for a minute than we got separated into teams. My team consisted of me, a popular girl, a large chunky guy, Rick, and another scrawny girl. None of the kids here looked like troubled kids, but then again most don’t.

            Volleyball, being my favorite spot, made me really competitive. When it came to volleyball, I always had a plan.

            At game point, we were tied and whoever made the next point won. The girl that was serving the ball looked at me with a smug look. “Don’t be too hard on the loose.” She said. “My team always wins.”

            “Well I guess you haven’t met me yet.” I shot back.

            She rolled her eyes and called the serve. The girl was definitely the best player here. She could hit the ball and have it go 30 miles per hour! When she threw the ball up in the air, my whole team guarded their faces, ready for impact.

            I shifted my weight back and forth from my feet, waiting for the serve.

            When she hit it, she aimed straight for my face. Every kid that was watching, including the other team, shielded their eyes with their hands, knowing that the ball would hit me straight in the face.

            Suddenly something kicked inside of me. Everything seemed to slow down and I took a step back and set the ball. It spun in the air and everyone watched. Rick came up and hit it one more time and I ran up and spiked the ball on the other side of the net.

            Everyone undid their hands from their face and were shocked for a moment. Then everyone that was watching burst into cheers and ran towards me. Apparently, no one had beaten the girl since she had first got here.            

            I glanced over at the girl and saw the look on her face. One word:  priceless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 631 43
Happening sometime after Camp Jupiter and Half-Blood Hill unite. Percy and Annabeth are finally looking forward to peace and quiet. They've had a h...
99K 2.9K 28
Adara Artedon doesn't belong in any world - not the gods', not the humans', and not the demigods'. But that's expected when she's the daughter of not...
1.3K 96 7
Anastasia Valeria is a demigod. She was pushed into that chaotic world at the ripe age of six when monster's attacked her home leaving her and her tw...