Princey | Yoonmin

By iGYSmetahuman

The Prince of the country was thrown out of the palace and was set to a new journey. His priority is to grad... More

DISCLAIMER
Royal start
Royal one
Royal two
Royal three
Royal four
Royal five
New books/book schedule!
Royal six
Royal seven
Royal eight
Royal nine
Royal ten
Royal eleven
Royal twelve
Royal thirteen
Royal fourteen
Royal fifteen
Royal sixteen
Royal seventeen
Royal eighteen
Royal nineteen
Royal twenty-one
Royal twenty-two
Royal twenty-three
Royal twenty-four
Royal twenty-five
Royal end

Royal twenty

3.6K 250 129
By iGYSmetahuman

Yoongi

"Okay we have to move this there– oh wait! It's better here! And take all the ugly stuffs to the garbage!" Suran ordered my royal housemaids here and there with her bossy voice, it was taking the whole damn day. I mean, sure, I order everyone around here all the time but I should be the only one allowed to do that! And because princess loud-mouth here, I didn't even go to school because of her, I didn't get to see how my Jimin is doing.

Everything is a fucking mess! She arranged everything in my room and all, saying it was unorganized and unprince-like! What does she know?! She doesn't even know when to shut her goddamn mouth! She acts like she's the boss of me, of everyone! I don't know how much more of this I can take!

I didn't even sleep last night just so I won't get to sleep beside her. Eww! Me and her on the same bed? Fuck no! I stayed up, making another song on my laptop, I recently had this habit of writing songs whenever I could.

"Then let's move these stupid black pigs at the trash next!" My eyes went big when she pointed her finger at my second most important thing on my life (The first is Jimin ofc), Kumamon.

"What?! No! He is staying here in my room!" I stopped the maids who were about to grab my babies and throw them at the garbage bag.

"Oppa," She gave me a plastic cute smile. "These black pigs doesn't suit you, it's so childish. We have to throw them away, imagine what the people would think if the see you have these?"

"So? Who the fuck cares?! Bitch I am so done right now, get out of my room!" I angrily stomped my feet and pointed my finger on my door.

"But–"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out!"

She pouted and nodded her head, leaving with my maids. "And it's a bear hoe, not a pig. Stupid bitch ass!"

When the door was closed, I buried my face in my palms and groaned as I threw myself on my bed. I felt the soft mattress on my back that made me calm a tad bit. A faint memory of me, Jimin and Jihoon appeared on my head. We were laughing and enjoying every second. I miss them. How I wish that time stopped in that moment.

I fished for my phone at my pocket and dialed Jimin's number.

Princess Minnie calling...

There were three rings before he picked up the call. "How many times do I have to tell you?! He's not my fucking husba–"

"Jiminie?"

"Oh it's you– I mean, Hey, stranger calling my number, this is definitely a recorded message and it's clearly not me trying to run away from a conversation from a certain someone. Please fuck off, don't call ever again and don't leave a message. Tooooooot!"

I almost laughed at what he was trying to do. "Minnie, I know this is not a recorded message."

"–Toootyesitistoooot!"

"Listen Jimin I'm trapped here! I can't get out please believe me! I badly want to see you right now and just be with you forever. But I can't leave nor cancel the arrangement but I swear I'll handle it – somehow, just please I need you to believe me."

"–ToootIdon'tcaretoooot!"

"Jimin, remember that I love you and you're the only person I'll love."

The phone call ended.

👑👑👑

For the past few weeks, we have been preparing for the 'epic' royal wedding of the year, that was Suran's description of it. Everywhere you go was hectic, not my style. And ever since then, I have stayed at the palace just for the sole purpose of this, I wasn't even going to school anymore. I haven't seen him for a while, he refuses to answer my calls too, so that's why I'm super bummed out today. I miss him so bad.

The royal wedding was just recently announced yesterday, I didn't know it would be such of a big deal. Everyone was giving me disappointed looks. The only reason we're here now because Suran, being the bitch she was, was pestering me about visiting the school that I'm studying at. And that's why we're here together. It's a good thing she didn't brought her whole maids and guards with her, I actually had to even scold her for bringing ten.

"Omo oppa! This school of yours is really classy!" The annoying squeaky voice I've been hearing for two whole weeks echoed in my ears which I badly want to rip out. I want to hear Jimin's angelic voice again.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and shoved my other free hand on my pocket while she hooked her hand around my other arm.

"Everybody is so cranky here." She whispered beside me when almost all of the students were looking at us with glared and furious looks. She gripped into my arm tightly and buried her cheek into my bicep.

It's your fault whore.

I stopped when I reached my classroom, they were having their class in math. My eyes roamed around for a bit and perfectly landed on Jimin, the person I wanted to see the most. He was writing down notes like he always does. A second later, he paused and looked at my direction, we shared an eye contact for a while before looking away immediately.

Lee soon noticed our presence at the doorstep, "Oh prince Min, so glad you could enter school today."

"Actually professor, I came to give you my temporary drop out letter due to the wedding and all." The two of us entered the room with her face still sticking into my skin like the leech she was.

The class gasped and some even opposed quietly, whispering things to their seat mate. "But why?"

"Uh, royalty reasons." He nodded his head in understanding, reaching for the envelope I was holding. I can't tell them that I'm forced to marry this princess or our country will be doomed if I don't marry her, they'll be terrified.

I glanced at Jimin again and he was scribbling randomly at the paper, probably faking it to avoid me. I sighed deeply, I'm back to square one, Jimin hates me again. Then a pointy nail poke my cheek making me slightly wince. "Oppa, aren't you gonna introduce me to them?"

"Tsk, hell no—" She gave me a threatening look making me gulp slightly.

"Everyone, this is Shin Suran, my fiancée." I said monotonously as she smiled sweetly to everyone.

"Hello! Thank you for taking care of my prince all this while but I'll be taking care of him from now on!" She happily stated gripping into my arm more. The class only replied with nothing but silence.

"Anyway, I have a question your highness. Once you get married, are you not coming back to school?" Lee questioned, breaking the ice inside the room.

I nodded my head, "Yeah..."

"Actually, I brought invitations with me! Here you go! Please come to our wedding this coming October 13!" She clapped her two hands and about four maids came out holding a bag filled with scrolls, they begin to distribute it to each one of my classmates.

"What the? We didn't talk about this!" I whisper yelled at her. She shrugged innocently with a smile.

"–No I don't want an invite. I'm not going." A soft voice from the far back uttered. My head snapped at the person who spoke, Jimin.

Suran clapped her hands twice and the maids left the room. "See you there! Come on let's go oppa!"

"Wait– Jimin–!"

"I said let's go!" She angrily yelled, pulling my arm. Jimin stared at me with no emotions, I was hurt.

This is the worst!

👑👑👑

It wasn't like any other night, it was quiet. Maybe because I ordered my men to have a day off because of my continuous busy schedule. I miss my room in the Park's residence, peaceful and warm. And I miss seeing Jimin reading his book at the other side of the room even though it's annoying me.

I glanced at Suran sleeping on my bed and quietly took my coat, leaving the room carefully trying to not make a sound and finally leaving the palace at last. The city wasn't noisy yet it wasn't quiet either. The sound of car horns is much better than hearing Suran's voice.

I shoved my hands inside my pocket to keep them warm. One place is popping on my mind and I'm planning to go there one way or another. As soon as I reached at the location, I saw a figure sitting at the doorstep.

Jimin

I can't believe that guy! One second he tells me he likes me and now he says he's gonna marry a princess, which is a big fat bitch by the way, I can't believe he almost played me for a fool! That damn princey!

He didn't come home for two weeks and haven't been at school. He skipped work and club activities! I'm wor– The others are worried about him and they keep bugging me for answers! I mean, how should I fucking know? Ugh! I don't even know why I'm so mad right now! Why?!

"Jimin?"

Oh great, now I'm even day dreaming about him.

"Oh hey asshole." I stood up from the cement on my doorstep and dusted myself. He looked confused, pointing a finger to himself as he froze to the ground.

I chuckled and took a step closer, "Yes you idiot."

"Okay...?"

Oh whatever it's just a day dream.

"You're a liar and a dick! You think you could enjoy life by being the prince that you are, 'Yey! I'm the prince, I could do whatever I want, marry who I want, play with people's feelings whoever I want!' But you can't! Stupid prince!" I spat and pointed my finger at him.

"A-are you okay?"

"Oh look at you! Okay? Of course not! Toying with my feelings– damn it! I was starting to think that you were different from any other! That I was starting to like you! But there you were, marrying a bitch of a princess instead." I chuckled bitterly. "All of the things you said to me was a fucking lie! There's no princess in me, I'm not pretty and most especially I will not marry you!"

"J-Jimin... please let me explain."

"Explain? Ha what? You've being threatened by their country to have a war and will most likely be the cause of world war III, and the only solution is to marry their princess? Wow, great story!" I clapped my hands sarcastically. His face lit up and snapped his fingers.

"Yes! That's it! I knew you were smart but, damn you're a genius!"

"Shut up imaginary princey! I'm not falling for your tricks anymore! This is my imagination, I could do whatever I want!" I shouted furiously. His smile turned into a puzzled look.

"Wha— Are you perhaps drunk?"

"I'm not! I came out here to think and now here we are. I can't believe I'm explaining this to my own imagination." I shook my head at myself and snickered at how stupid I was being.

"Why do you keep saying this is an imagination?"

"Because it is! I made you up so I can pour all of my inner anger in you!"

He stared at me dead serious. "Jimin, this is not an imagination."

"How would you know? You're not real–"

He held the side of my arms tightly making me shriek. "Listen to me Jimin, I don't know why you're mad at me and quite frankly acting jealous, which is cute. But I swear I will fix this and stop the marriage. I have yet a promise to fulfill and that is to marry you."

I tried to free myself from his grasp which lead to failure. He gripped into me tighter making me whimper in pain. "Yah, why does it hurt if it's just an imagin–"

"Would an imaginary princey do this?" And in a blink of an eye, our lips met.

A/n:
Oh-ho-hoe! Shits boutta go down! I'm feeling upset today for some reason and wattpad and my anomalous readers are the only ones making me happy uwu~~ And so I'm updating more frequent now just because I love you guys (But mostly because I'm way out of schedule) and yeah, if you wanna stick around until the end then put on your seat belts, this outta be a bumpy ride!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 16.4K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...
148K 5.6K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
299K 13.1K 43
where Jimin a student in a dance college and jungkook is the owner of that as well as so many places. What happend between them that jimin had to mar...
71.7K 3.7K 40
" You want me to sleep with you to save someone's life? What the fuck jeon jungkook?" ⚠️🔞 Bold smut_Heavy angst_happy ending Started: June |2022 Fin...