The Assistant ➵ h.s

Oleh WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... Lebih Banyak

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

3: Sleepover!

27.1K 358 174
Oleh WeTukAChonce_

Status: Edited

After we were done with the show, we all exited the building. And by 'all' I mean Lou and I, the boys, the boys bodyguards and such. When we got to the doors, Lou called me over.

"Since the next event is very early in the morning, you can stay over at our place, where the crew is staying."

"Thank you, but I can't. My friend has been waiting at home and I have to go back. Plus, I don't have my stuff with me." I replied.

That's sweet of her!

"Oh you can drop by and grab your stuff and your friend can come along too." She smiled, "Because you're part of the crew now."

A series of 'yeah's and 'please's circled the little lobby we were standing in.

"Paul, she can come with us, right?" Lou double-checked.

"Yeah Paul!"

"Please Paul?" All the boys joined in, while Lou stood with a hopeful look on her face.

They were all facing a tough and buff looking man with muscles. Niall popped up beside me and whispered, "He's Paul, by the way. He's our bodyguard." He pointed at the tough man that everyone had their attention on.

"Thanks, that helped!" I whisper-yelled back.

We tuned back into what Paul said.

"Sure, I don't see why not."

Everyone cheered, including me. This would give me another chance to get to know the boys and their crew.

"Hey! I will have to drop by my apart- err flat because I need to grab my stuff and Ashley too. Oh right! Ashley is my best friend everyone."

"Sounds good. Would you like one of us to drop you?" Paul asked.

"No thanks, I have my car. Could I have the address?" I spoke.

Paul nodded and handed me a small piece of paper with writing on it.

"Okay, I will see you all later!" I bided as my eyes scanned the small piece of paper.

"Wait," Paul called. I turned around on my heel and nodded. "We have two places we are staying at, one for the crew and one for the boys. The place the crew is staying at doesn't have anymore space, because of supplies," I nodded. "So what do you think about staying with boys for a little bit? It won't always be like this though."

I bit my lip. I had just met these boys today, what if they try something? They look trustworthy enough. Plus, Ashley will be with me.

"Yeah, that'll be fine." I responded. The boys cheered and immediately diverged into little chatter.

I said goodbye to everyone and exited the modern building. I walked over to my car, after unlocking my door and sitting down, I just thought.

Wow. I am already making friends! Because of my last relationship, which was in high school, I had no friends.

The pain was unbearable, exclusion from society and pain in the relationship itself. There was no trust in it.

I mentally gave myself a pep-talk and told myself to shut up. He's in jail anyways, I thought. My cheeks were wet as I touched them. After quickly wiping my cheeks, I started the ignition.

I drove home in silence thinking about the day. Ashley will be so surprised about my 'clients'. I wonder how I would tell her that we are staying over at 'One Direction's place!

The car stopped in front of the 'flat' building. I got out of my small car and made sure to lock it.

My feet thudded quietly as I walked through the front doors, sweetly waving at Phil the Doorman.

I walked up to the elevator and waited patiently for it. The 'ding' was subtle and the doors opened, screeching slightly.

The elevator was empty and I was glad it was just me; I liked the silence at the moment. The elevator 'dinged' once more and I walked out into the empty hallway (which smelt like chicken). I stopped in front of the door that was labeled '320'. After fumbling around my bag for a few minutes, I found the key and unlocked the door.

"I'm home!" I opera-yelled into the empty flat.

No response. Classic Ashley. I threw my bag onto the floor and collapsed onto my couch, without even taking my coat off.

"Hey Jade! How was your first day at work?" She questioned.

Ashley works for Starbucks, part-time. I swear, she's a freak.

"Dear lord! It was exhausting! I am so done! But it was amazing! You won't believe it!" I exclaimed.

She changed her attention off of tv and instead onto me.

"Oh tell me, tell me, tell me!" Ashley chanted.

"Okay so, my boss, she is actually Lou Teasdale! One Direction's official makeup artist! And I am her assistant so our 'permanent' clients are One Direction! Can you believe that?!" I completed, all in one breath.

Ashley's mouth was open and she wasn't moving.

"Ashley? You okay? You look slightly pale..."

"OH MY GOD! JADE! You got to meet One Direction and Lou in person?! I don't think you know how much I love them! OH TELL ME ABOUT ZAYN! IS HIS HAIR AS PERFECT IN REAL LIFE?" She pounced on me as she blabbered on and on.

I landed on the floor with a thud, while fat-ass Ashley sat on my back, squeezing out dear life from my body.

"Well, if you get off of me, maybe I can tell you what is happening next..." I wheezed.

Reluctantly, she immediately crawled off. I got up and brushed off the imaginary dust on my shoulder.

"As I was saying," I rolled my eyes at the overly-excited loser in front of me, "You might want to sit down for this part..." She sat down.

"Well because of the schedule, I will have to stay over at their place tonight. But, they also invited you to come along."

She squealed and starting jumping up and down like the Energizer bunny on drugs. She engulfed me in a huge hug!

"Oh my God! I love you so much! I am gonna start packing right now!" She released me from her death trap and ran away.

"Weird child..." I muttered under my breath, chuckling.

"Oh yeah, I made you dinner again!" She called from her bedroom.

God bless her strange, yet amazing, being!

"Thanks! God bless thee, young grasshopper." I replied, only to get a snort in response.

I sat down and enjoyed my lasagna, while making a mental note of what to bring.

*1 hour later*

Ashley and I were all packed and set. I had a tiny suitcase with a bag while Ashley looked like she packed the whole house. We had to stuff the bags in our back seats to make it all fit, thanks to Ashley.

To say that the car ride was loud, is an understatement. The whole time, Ashley was yelled the lyrics to What Makes You Beautiful over and over. I tried explaining to her that there are another two albums, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories, but alas, she didn't want to listen.

We finally arrived at the address. The house, I mean mansion, was extremely luxurious. It was very classy yet modern.

We parked on the driveway, while trying to take in all of the details of the mansion. It was at least 3 levels and it was a black and white.

Whopping out of the car, we grabbed our bags. I wasn't struggling but Ashley was.

No surprise there.

Obviously, with her five giant suitcases, she was going to have problems. So, she decided to take three bags first, then the last two, in a second trip.

I didn't have to take a second trip because I am pretty amazing.

We walked to the giant doors and ran the doorbell. The steady thumps of footsteps were heard and then a sudden crash... which didn't sound pretty.

The door opened to reveal Zayn in grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt. In the background, there was Liam picking up glass along with Louis and Harry with guilty looks plastered on their faces. Niall popped up behind Zayn, with a smile on his face.

"Hi! Come on in!" Zayn said.

I looked to my left to see Ashley, shocked. She was zoned out, majorly. I elbowed her in her rib cage. Finally, she seemed to snap out of it.

"Hi! I'm Ashley, Jade's best friend." She said, quickly.

"Hi Ashley! I am Zayn and that is Niall. It's nice to meet you." He shook her hand.

She looked like she was about to melt on the spot. Gosh, I wanted to laugh so bad at her reaction! I should've video taped it!

"Come in!" Niall exclaimed.

I walked in with a dazed Ashley following behind. My mouth dropped open.

Their house was beautiful! It had a glass staircase leading up, to the left, right when you walk in from the front door. There was a closet for your coats and if you walked straight ahead, you would see 2 doors. There were tiles on the floor.

We removed our shoes and walked up to Liam, who was hunched over the floor, in front of the two doors. Louis and Harry noticed us. Ashley's blue eyes seemed to pop out even more, making her look like a typical, but beautiful, blonde girl. I bet I looked like a mess standing beside her, my brown hair was flowing down my shoulders up to my chest.

"Hi babe!" Louis screamed, he wrapped me in a huge hug along with Harry.

Liam got up and shook his head, in a fatherly manner.

"Guys...can't.....breath...." I spoke.

"Oh!" Their death grip suddenly loosened and they stepped back and looked over to Ashley.

"Hi! I'm Louis and this is Harry! And you must be Ashley! Jade has told us about you!" Louis spoke quickly.

"I- uh- yeah! I am Ashley." She stuttered.

"And I'm Liam." Liam shook her hand.

She still had a faraway look on her face.

"Do you girls want to see your rooms?" He questioned.

"Yeah, that would be great." I replied.

"Oh yeah I still gotta get the rest of my bags out from the car!" Ashley spoke up.

"I can help you with that." Niall replied. A light blush appeared on Ashley's already-rosy cheeks. With that, they went outside.

Liam led me up the glass stairs while the rest of the boys followed. When we got to the top, to the left was a huge bonus room. To the right was a long and wide hallway. We went into the hallway. We passed by many doors until we came to a stop.

"There ya go." Liam said.

I thanked him and twisted the doorknob. What was inside shocked me. The room was a theme of black and white. In the middle was a huge queen size bed and on either side was a side table. On the right was a huge desk with a lamp on it. On the left side of the bed was a door leading to a ginormous walk-in closet. Beside that door, there was another door, leading to the bathroom. The bathroom was the most biggest bathroom I have ever seen.

"Do you like it?" Harry questioned.

"Do I like it?! I LOVE it!!" I replied.

The boys laughed as I dropped my bags on my bed. I looked around.

"Wow..." I muttered.

We heard laughter from downstairs. We went downstairs, only to find Ashley and Niall had come back inside. Niall was struggling with carrying a bag up the stairs and he was laughing along with Ashley, who was in tears of laughter. Niall's face was red and so was Ashley's.

"Uh mate? Let me help you with that..." Harry heaved the bag up the stairs along with Niall. We all laughed at Niall's still-red face. After looking at Ashley's room, which was similar to mine, we came back downstairs.

"Okay! Let us show you around!" Zayn led us to the door on the right. He opened it and inside was a huge lounge. There was humongous t.v mounted on the wall. On the floor there was a mat that had a marble table placed in the middle. There were 3 huge leather sofas along with a love seat.

On the left side of the lounge was a grand piano along with a drum set. And on the right side of the lounge was an area filled with bean bags and cushions. Along the wall was a marble counter that had board games stacked on top of each other. The floor was hardwood and it was a chestnut colour. And underneath the t.v was a small cabinet that contained movies.

"This is the lounge!" Niall said.

"Wow! This place is awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Agreed Ashley.

The boys led us back through the door. We were back in the little hallway, in front of the front door. They opened the second door.

Oh gosh, I can already tell it is my most favourite part of the house/mansion. There was an island in the middle of the kitchen. The side that was closest to us, was a bar style thing with stools. The back side of the kitchen had a oven, a stove and all of the kitchen appliances. To the left of the door was a massive fridge.

That probably contains yummy, scrumptious, delightful, frozen goods in it!

There was another door beside it that I suppose is the ... pantry! I need to go on a scavenger hunt in there.

And apart from the kitchen, near the farthest counter, was a dining area. There was a big marble table with comfy chairs. There were windows surrounding it and a door that led to the backyard.

"Wow..." Was all I could manage to say. With that, I ran to the pantry door and yanked it open.

There were shelves and shelves and shelves filled with food! I looked at the chocolate shelf in hunger until I saw a pack of Oreos. I grabbed it and walked outta the pantry in child-like happiness.

I hugged the pack of Oreos and eyed all of the boys and Ashley. Ashley leaned in and told the boys about my obsessive and aggressive addiction with food, especially Oreos. I'm pretty sure I heard her say:

"Don't touch her food or else you'll end up injured." Oh she knows me so well.

Ashley likes to state that it's just a phase but I believe otherwise.

The boys had terrified expressions on their faces, except for Niall. He waked up to me and whispered in my ear.

"It's okay, I love food too. We can be food buddies. I share my food with you and you share your food with me? Truce?" He stuck out his hand for me to shake. I hesitantly shook his hand. He reached for my Oreos but I whacked his hand away.

"I will share anything food related with you but not my Oreos!" I snapped.

He rubbed his hand.

"Awe okay." He pouted.

I feel bad. Technically, they are his Oreos. I leaned over and gave him a hug.

"It's okay, Niall. I am sorry I was mean to my food buddy. Here take this." I sacrificed one of my babies and gave him the Oreo.

"Yay! Jade you're the best!" Niall gushed.

"I know I am!" I flipped my hair.

Everyone laughed in harmony.

Niall opened his mouth to reply but the doorbell rang. Everyone followed Liam to the front door.

Liam opened the door and there stood two beautiful brunettes. They both had sparkly brown eyes but they looked nothing alike.

One was shorter and she had beautiful wavy hair flowing down to her shoulders. Her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with joy and her smile was priceless!

The other one was taller and she had straight brown hair and her eyes were a dark brown. She was smiling, showing off her perfect teeth. Basically, these two girls made me self-concious.

"Liam!" She squealed. She ran to Liam and they hugged. They pulled back and she placed a quick kiss on his lips and they hugged again.

"OH MY GOSH, I missed you so much babe!" He yelled back. They kissed again...PDA much?

"LOUIS!" The other one squealed.

"EL!" Louis replied.

The shorter brunette screamed and ran to Louis's arms. They basically repeated the same process that Liam and that girl did. The two girls turned back to the crowd of people standing awkwardly.

"Hi everyone!" They said in perfect synchronization. They looked at each other and started giggling....weird people.

'Hi's and 'Hello's spread around the room.

"Oh, who do we have here?" The shorter one questioned, nudging Louis in the ribs.

"Oh! Eleanor, Sophia, this is Jade and Ashley. Jade is our hair and makeup artist along with Lou. Ashley is her friend."

The two girls stepped forward the taller one greeting me first.

"Hi my name is Sophia, I'm Liam's girlfriend." Well that explains a ton.

"I'm Jade, nice to meet you Sophia!"

Sophia moved over to Ashley and the shorter brunette walked over to me.

"Hi I'm Jade, the boys stylist."

"Hi Jade! I'm Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend."

We ended up going back to lounge and just talking. Us girls clicked really fast but Eleanor and I were really close, in such a short time. She has a really bubbly personality, suiting Louis'. Then there is Sophia, she's so kind and careful, just like Liam. Both couples are perfect or each other.

"Hey Zayn? Where's Perrie?" Harry questioned. Zayn looked up from his sleek black iPhone 5.

"Perrie couldn't make it 'cause of the tour dates." He replied, looking a bit disappointed.

Eleanor leaned over and whispered. "Perrie is Zayn's girlfriend."

"Oh thanks! That makes so much more sense!" I replied.

We laughed and talked some more. When the boys told us that the girls were stating for the night, I was happy.

If only the boys would've listened to me and not touched my Oreos...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.3K 176 42
Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her cousin, Harry, would become part of the...
2.7K 64 23
Four ordinary girls have just moved in together after highschool because they are all really close. One thing they didn't expect though was for one o...
22.9K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...