Secret Affair

By frezbae

English Book He owned her heart and soul. She gave everything to the man she loved. Radleigh Montemayor is a... More

Start
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter36
Chapter37
Chapter38
Chapter39
Chapter40
Chapter41
Chapter42
Chapter43
Chapter44
Chapter45
Chapter46
Chapter47
Chapter48
Chapter49
Chapter50
Chapter51
Chapter52.
Chapter53
Chapter54
Chapter55
Chapter56
WAKAS♡
Secret Affair Book pictorial

Chapter 1

215K 3.9K 67
By frezbae

                         "Hey, why do you seem to be pained? Does anything hurt?" I was startled by Loisa's slap on the table before me. I was stunned. My body hurt, and it was fucking sore! Even though it was painful, I still tried to walk correctly without them noticing. The three of us, Loisa, Cassy, and I, are here at Starbucks in front of our Campus.

"I'm just not in the mood," I answered.

Cassy took a sip at her frappe and then looked at me. "You're so lucky with Frank."

"We broke up last night when I left him on Logan's birthday," I explained to see how their jaws dropped.

"But you've been together for almost a year! What happened?" Loisa was shocked.

I just shrugged. "I never really loved Radleigh. Besides, it was all about the bet." I reminded them.

"I thought that you had developed feelings for him. What a great pretender."

"I don't and-"Cassy's hiss cut me off. "Oh my god! Montemayor's' on the way!"

That's when I heard women screaming and giggling as the three men entered.

The first to enter was Sir Sebastian, the owner of this school. This guy was once a flirt until he met Natalia. The second is Clinton, the worst of them all. The last to enter was the one who throbbed my chest, Radleigh. My man, or at least, that's what I know.

"Stop drooling. It's disgusting!" I muttered.

They both blinked and laughed shyly. "I'm sorry," Cassy said. I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you attracted by their looks? Impossible." Loisa asked in surprise.

I smirked. If only you knew.

"No," was my simple answer.

I saw that they were just near our seats. Sebe is busy on his cell phone while Clinton is talking to Rad. On the other hand, Rad seemed to hear nothing and was looking straight at me. He was leaning against the backrest of his chair. One hand was bent, playing with his lips. My heart was pounding! My cheeks were getting hot.

"No way," Loisa said. I avoided it and shrugged. It's hard to move, especially when you know someone is looking at you. My heart hammered so fast because of his sensual stare! Damn it!

My cellphone rang, so I took it to find a message from someone.

Rad: You're so beautiful, and I want to keep you inside my Condo the whole week.

Darn it! Just darn it! Radleigh!

To Rad: Stop staring! Please stop.

I looked at him, and he was still staring at me.

"If she's an ice cream, she's probably melted by now," Clinton shouted as he tapped Rad's shoulder.

"Shut up, asshat." Rad hissed. Clinton only laughed.

My phone rang again.

Radleigh: Little do they know you've been melting and willing to melt for me.

And it rang again.

Radleigh: if you know what I mean.

I fucking blushed!

~~

"Bitch," I whispered as I stared at Rad with a girl clinging to his arms. I am currently at the railings of the tourism building. I am a third-year tourism student.

"Who are you looking down at?" Loisa said as she looked down.

"You don't have to fucking scare me like that," I snapped as she brought me back to reality.

"Radleigh?" She asked. "By the way, I see you stare; you seem upset. Jealous? Do you like him?" She kept on asking.

"Hell no. Why would I like an asshole?" I refused.

"Your eyes say completely different." she teased.

"Think what you want. I don't care."

I pouted and looked down again. I never asked Rad what we were or if he had feelings for me–even just a bit. I was afraid to know even though I knew what it was deep inside. I knew what I was for him. A side chick. A fucking vice. A fuck buddies. Never a lover, never will be.

"Come on! Let's get out of here." Loisa invited me.

Trying to compose myself and hide the pain in my heart, I agreed.

"Okay," I said.

On our way, we saw Rad and Clinton in the alley. Rad was still with the woman I don't know. I could feel his stares as we passed by them. Go ahead fucker, stare all you want.

Far away, Kurt smiled sweetly at me. A great idea bulged out in my head!

"Hi, babe." I greeted him as I kissed his cheek. It was enough for Rad to hear and see.

Kurt was gay, and he was my friend. When you look at him, you will barely know that he has a girl's heart. Well, I'm the only one who knew it. He said he was still not ready to go out.

"Hey, babe!" Gosh! I almost laughed at his masculine voice. Loisa was confused, so I tried to get out of there before she could ask any more questions. 'Go ahead and taste your own medicine, Rad.' I thought to myself.

My phone beeped inside my bag. I took it out to read the message I had received.

Radleigh: One more Frix, and I will destroy your man's face. Try me. I'm warning you.

***

We sat at the round table here at Starbucks. Loisa ordered for us. On the other hand, Kurt is just fidgeting with something on his phone that I can't pay attention to. I was nervous that Rad might mean what he said, but his reaction satisfied me.

"Any problem, babe?" Kurt said in his masculine voice.

"Nothing," I thoughtfully answered, even though I wanted to laugh.

"What was earlier all about?" he asked, back in his soft voice.

"Nothing," I repeated my answer.

"Can you at least make any sense? We're going to the bar later tonight. With your pathetic attitude, I think you should come."

"Yeah, right. I will go. I need to unwind."

"Here you go," Loisa said as she arrived with our orders. She carefully placed it on the table. Kurt's posture changed, and he seemed like a male role model. My phone beeped, so I let them talk.

Radleigh: My baby's making me angry.

It was shortly before he called.

"What?" I answered with irritation in my voice. Kurt and Loisa's attention turned to me.

"Who was that?" Kurt asked. Rad muttered a curse. I hushed Kurt to stay quiet.

"And now you're together? Am I the one playing here? After Frank, you'll have- who was that? Kurt?" Rad growled at me on the other line. "Fuck," I heard him slap something on the other line. "Parking lot now, Frix, or else I'll destroy his face then forcefully drag you here." He added and dropped the call. My hand trembled as I hid my cell phone.

"I need to go."

"Why so sudden? Who was that?"

"It's an emergency. I'll see you at Twylite bar later," I rushed out the café's door.

"Okay." They said in unison.

I immediately go to the parking lot to find his car. 'Can't he fucking tell where he parked?!' I thought to myself because it's hot here!

"Shit!" I was stunned when the car parked before me suddenly blew its horn. I rushed to his vehicle's door and then sat beside him.

"What do you want? I have lots of errands," I immediately spat at him.

"Where are you going? To your man? Then you're not going anywhere. You're grounded in my unit." My eyes widened at what he said. He started his car and pulled it over.

"Fuck it, Radleigh!"

"Uh-uh! I'm so jealous, Frix," he sarcastically said.

"I am, too!" I finally spat out.

"And to whom? The girl that I am with earlier. She's just asking about the chart, Frix!" He explained.

"Fuck your ass!" He glared at me as he stopped the car.

He smirked devilishly. "Fuck my ass? What if I fuck your ass? Let's see." He said dangerously as he carried me bridal style.

What did I get into?

"I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow, so you can't leave my unit." He whispered in my ear, which gave a shiver down my spine.

He then smirked as he bit his lower lip. I'm in huge trouble right now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 701 15
Read find out! Completed story . :3
3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
194K 4.5K 14
𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏,, a loving couple, a film geek, a perfect blonde cheerleader, a student body president, and a killer...
4K 116 24
Follow the story of Ashley Waters as she navigates her way through the world of parkour.