Princey | Yoonmin

Por iGYSmetahuman

The Prince of the country was thrown out of the palace and was set to a new journey. His priority is to grad... Más

DISCLAIMER
Royal start
Royal one
Royal two
Royal three
Royal four
Royal five
New books/book schedule!
Royal six
Royal seven
Royal eight
Royal nine
Royal ten
Royal eleven
Royal twelve
Royal thirteen
Royal fourteen
Royal fifteen
Royal sixteen
Royal eighteen
Royal nineteen
Royal twenty
Royal twenty-one
Royal twenty-two
Royal twenty-three
Royal twenty-four
Royal twenty-five
Royal end

Royal seventeen

4.2K 294 117
Por iGYSmetahuman

Yoongi

Yesterday's show was a blast! I can't remember the last time I felt so alive and happy. Everything went well after the performance, the guys and I had fun at the fair together. But today I had other plans, I wanted to be with Jiminie all day! It will be a super epic date just me and him — turns out he had plans as well.

"Minnie! Do you have a second?" I asked getting excited and anxious. He turned his phone off and nodded his head, glancing at me.

"Sure, what is it princey?"

"I-I was wondering if..." I gritted my teeth nervously and wiped my sweaty palms on my pants. Ugh! Calm down YOONGI! "...If you would like to be my date tomorrow? You know, just a friendly date?"

"Oh... About that, I'm sorry Yoongi. Taehyung asked me the same just now and I said yes."

My smile faded into a frown when he said that, "Oh! Right, right, t-that's fine."

"I'm sorr–"

I chuckled bitterly. "No, don't be sorry. Why would you? I'm just stupid enough to think you would say yes anyway."

"Yoongi no–"

"Save it, have fun with Taehyung."

"Are we really hiding in a trash can right now? 'Cause I swear to god, I'm gonna kill you even if you're a prince." Seokjin whined, swatting flies that are flying unto his face.

"Shhh! They're about to enter the cafe booth!" I placed a finger on his lips to quiet him up. He gawked in disgust making me roll my eyes and dragged him to where they entered.

Yes, I secretly planned to spy on them, no duh. Do you really think I'm gonna give my Jimin away just like that? Hell no! He's mine! I'm sorry Taehyung but a war's a war. And I don't trust my princess with the hands of another man, he should be with me and me ONLY! Luckily, Seokjin agreed to accompany me after bribing him a pink suit to wear in Jimin and I's wedding. Advance thinking.

"There!" I whisper yelled and pointed at my Jimin with Taeshit sitting beside the window. I dragged Jin to a table near them, next to them preferably but unfortunately it was occupied by a group of people,

"Uhm... can we take a sit beside you?" The three males sitting didn't speak and only nodded their – well hidden faces. Weird. Two of them were wearing a baseball caps and the other one wearing a black bucket hat. They all had sunglasses and face masks like Jin and I. Really weird.

A waitress handed us both the menu and we used it to hide our faces. "Are you gonna–"

"Shh, don't blow our cover. Scram!" I gestured her to leave with my palm. She only bowed in a mocking manner before leaving.

"What are they saying?" Jin whispered to me, I furrowed my brows before groaning.

"I don't fucking know! Can't hear it– Oh shit they are laughing! Why is my Jimin laughing with him?! He rarely even smiles at me!" I grumbled under my breath. Seokjin chuckled teasingly, nudging my arm.

We watched them eat for a painful thirty minutes with them laughing and having skinship all the while, my blood is boiling. I didn't even had the time to notice that the three weird men with us weren't at their seat anymore. When they decided to stand up and leave the booth, I immediately dragged Seokjin out as well, keeping our distance.

Now they were heading to the Carousel. Luckily, there was an average sized bush to hide us from their sight. I peeked through the leaves and saw them taking a selfie with the horse they were riding on. I clenched my fist to consume my anger but I shouldn't give up, I've come this far.

"Oww!"

"Quiet Jin hyung!" I hissed to the person beside me, not taking my eyes off for a second at the duo. Fortunately they didn't hear me screaming.

I sighed in relief.

"Ouchie!"

"I said be quiet!"

"That wasn't me." I looked at him furious but he only gave me a slight shrug and a confused look back at me. I was about to say how much of big fat liar he was when a familiar voice echoed in our ears.

"I swear to god, if this is poisonous I will kill you both." A guy wearing a baseball cap growled at the two other men crouching down at the neighboring bush. It was the weird guys we sat beside with at the cafe! What are they doing here?

"And how many times do I have to say that it's not! This isn't poisonous, why the heck would the school even allow a dangerous thing inside the campus?"

"But–"

"Shush it you two! Someone might hear us!"

Me and Seokjin watched in awe, almost bursting in laughter when we just realized who those guys were. "Hoseok, Jungkook, Namjoon."

"Oh shit..." Namjoon cursed softly under the mask.

"HOLY SHIEEE– oh it's just them. I thought they caught us. Phew!" Jungkook sighed before pulling down his sunglasses and face mask. The two also did the same.

"What are you guys doing here?" Seokjin arched his eye brows at the three younger males, crossing his arms intimidatingly and tapping his right foot. "Why are you spying on the two?"

"S-spying? Who's spying? Are you spying? No one's spying here, nope!" Jungkook stammered nervously, gesturing his hands at the two for help.

"Ah-huh? So you're telling me, going to the same cafe, crawling on the dirt and wearing suspicious clothes is just mere coincidence?" I raised a brow in suspicion.

"Yes–"

"Jungkook likes Taehyung and when he knew about their little friendly date with Jimin, he got jealous and he dragged us here to accompany him." Hoseok bluntly stated, dusting himself from the dirt. Jungkook pouted and whined at his betrayal.

"I hate you hyung..."

"It's true! There's no point in denying, it's very obvious." Hoseok protested before turning his head to us. "Wait so what are you both doing here?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Well it's obviously not me, I don't like any of them."

"I came to reclaim what's mine." I gritted my teeth, watching the two laughing while riding one of the unicorns.

"That's a good thing I guess? But isn't like Jimin into you? There's no point of this." Namjoon agreed in the most confused way possible. "Anyways, why are we still here for? We could just enjoy the day with just us! Let's leave the two for their friendly bonding time!"

"Yeah! I want to go to the 'All thing pink shop'! I heard they were selling pink water too!" Jin clapped his hands happily.

"I want to visit the BT21 plushie store!" Hoseok and Namjoon said in unison, realizing they said the same thing and high fived in content.

"Well that's great, I'm staying right here." I frowned at my inconsiderate friends, trying to spot where the two went next.

"Same here, leave with your betraying asses!" The youngest hissed, shooing the older two with his hands.

Namjoon sighed before raising his arms at the two persistent, hopelessly in love males. "Hol' up! Before we go, we're gonna help you, I have a plan."

👑👑👑

Jimin

"Taehyung! That was so much fun!" I laughed while clapping my hands. "Actually it was boring as hell but you made it so much better!"

"Of course! Where to next?"

I looked around the crowdy area and tried to find a good booth to go to. The fair was extra busy today. Suddenly a familiar blue hair caught my eye. Princey? And he wasn't alone, he was with Jungkook. What are they doing alone together?

"Is that... Jungkook?" Taehyung asked beside me, frowning. I only nodded slowly.

"Yep, looks like they are having fun as well."

They were playing at a shoot-the-balloon booth at one of the tent stalls. Yoongi was holding the dart and Jungkook was on the side, cheering on him. Taehyung and I watched carefully from a distance. Would it make a difference when I say 'that should be me'? It's too late now.

Yoongi took a deep breath before throwing the dart. "Waaah! Hyung, you got it!"

"I got it? I got it?! I GOT IT!" The two hugged and jumped around like kids. "TAKE THAT STUPID BALLOON!"

"Congrats prince! Here's your prize, have fun with your boyfriend!" The boy smiled awkwardly, handing them a yellow dog plushie with it's tongue pushed out.

B-boyfriend? What the fuck?! Why is he taking my prince? My Yoongi?!

"O-oh we're not—"

"Thank you Yoongi hyung! You're the best!" Jungkook grinned, showing his rabbit teeth before hugging Yoongi tightly, the plushie on his other arm.

I didn't realize that Taehyung had already dragged me to where they were, hands gripping into my wrist tightly. I stared at him wide-eyed, quite surprised. His face showed no emotion but I'm sure he was pissed.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" Taehyung spoke in a low tone. The two parted from the hug and greeted us back with an awkward vibe around them.

"T-Taehyung hyung..." Jungkook looked down before flushing slightly.

The latter scoffed. "Can I talk to you for a bit?"

"Uh sure?"

Taehyung lets go of my arm and dragged Jungkook away, stopping midway. He snatched the plushie from the younger's grasp and shoved it into me, "Leave that stupid toy here." And they left, leaving me alone with Yoongi.

"So, did you have fun with Taehyung today?" Yoongi asked, hands inside his pocket.

I looked down to my toes, gripping the plushie on my chest. "Y-yes... Did you? With Jungkookie I mean."

"Yep! Who knew he was fun to be with?" He smiled happily, throwing his right hand behind his neck, scratching it. Why is he blushing?

"Great." I mumbled sarcastically. "I can't believe you're exchanging me with Jungkook just because I declined I date today."

He only smiled, stepping closer to me slowly. Wait did I say that out loud?! "I would never Minnie. You know I only like you right?"

"Then why?" I sneered at him to which he shortly chuckled to. He cupped my cheeks and smiled, planting a smooch on the tip of my nose not caring if almost everyone around us were watching the scene.

"Jungkook just happened to be lonely too so we decided to have fun! It really hurt me when you said you'd go on a date with Taehyung instead of me. I have feelings too you know? I don't wanna see you with anyone else." He pouted like a child asking for some candy, the thought made me giggle and nod my head understandingly.

"I like you very very much. I wouldn't exchange you for anything and anyone. Okay?" He pulled me in a warm hug. I can feel my heart getting faster and faster.

"Psh, you better be."

"Why? Are you starting to like me?" He teasingly asked, splitting us apart. A huge smug smirk was plastered on his face.

"As a matter of fact, yes. And I hate you for making me jealous."

A/n:
So yeah... this got delayed for a week. Have you guys heard Yoongi's trivia: seesaw?! LIKE WTF HIS VOICE IS A BLESSING! ITS SO DELICATE YET SO RASPY Sksksksks I cAnt fight this feEling anYmore! And his rap in I'm fine takes the cake, it's faster than the Flash! He just gave me more reason to love him, him singing and his tongue technology rap is the reason why I'm still living. Amen.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

466 16 16
Prince Yoongi, heir to the throne needs a wife in order to become king. The crown princes of Bangtan, a providence in Korea, hold a ball where every...
4.3M 245K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...
71.9K 3.7K 40
" You want me to sleep with you to save someone's life? What the fuck jeon jungkook?" ⚠️🔞 Bold smut_Heavy angst_happy ending Started: June |2022 Fin...
6.6K 271 50
wherein yoongi found the courage to wave to his shy pink head neighbour. START: 12-01-2018 END: 12-27-2019 *very domestic yoonmin. very. domestic. *e...