My Hater, My Lover (Book One)

By mignoncobra

I'm slammed hard into a locker. I lose all ability to fight back. I've been down this road too many times to... More

// Character Stats //
Chapter 1 - Handsome Hater (Miguel)
Chapter 2 - Devil May Follow (Miguel)
Chapter 3 - Lies Win Them All (Miguel)
Chapter 4 - She knows (Miguel)
Chapter 5 - The Stag's Loyalty (Miguel)
Chapter 6 - Not alone anymore (Miguel)
Chapter 7 - Battles Outside Dojos (Miguel)
Chapter 8 - No need to elaborate (Miguel)
Chapter 9 - I have someone to be strong for (Miguel)
Chapter 10 - Hatred is a Disease which spreads (Eron)
Chapter 11 - I hated you despite myself (Eron)
Chapter 12 - The tipping point (Eron)
Chapter 13 - The boy I loved disappeared (Eron)
Chapter 14 - Touch my face (Miguel)
Chapter 15 - Hater to Lover (Miguel)
Chapter 16: Competition (Eron)
Chapter 17 - "You will only have yourself to blame "(Miguel)
Chapter 19 - Going to do right by you (Eron)
Chapter 20 - When I met her at a party (Miguel)
Chapter 21 - Just show me I'm enough (Miguel)
Chapter 22 -Friendships or Relationships? (Miguel)
Chapter 23 - Red Haired Demon (Eron)
Chapter 24: Drugs and little guns (Miguel)
Chapter 25 - He isn't blackmailing me (Eron)
Chapter 26 - Witches from the past (Miguel)
Chapter 27 - She did it to herself (Eron)
Chapter 28 - Communication is key (Miguel)
Chapter 29 - Sugar Baby (Miguel)
Chapter 30- Key under the mat (Miguel)
Chapter 31 - My Hero (Miguel)
Chapter 32 - Too many tears in one day (Miguel)
Chapter 33 - Arranged dinners (Eron)
Chapter 34 - Sweet Moments (Miguel)
Chapter 35- I know where you live (Eron)
Chapter 36 - Consequences (Miguel)
Chapter 37 - Don't be like your father (Eron)
Chapter 38 - Can you love two people? (Miguel)
Chapter 39 - Political Opportunity (Eron)
Author's Thank You: 100 Views!
Chapter 40 - Let's Run Away (Miguel)
Chapter 41 - Wanting to Crash (Eron)
Chapter 42 - Overdose (Miguel)
Chapter 43 - Dinner at the Inlaws' (Eron)
Chapter 44 - Hurt Me Till The End (Miguel)
The End?

Chapter 18- Will you be mine? (Miguel)

27 3 3
By mignoncobra

Eron lead up the the driveway which was adored with large maple trees . In the driveway was three cars. Beyond the cars were large metal gates, with a deeper walkway, before the house. The house had large doors, with several windows per floor, implying many rooms. There were two large gardens on either side of the house.

"The black Masarati is mine. When you agree to being my boyfriend, I'll take you for a ride in it," Eron said as we walked past his very sleek sporty car.

I blushed. His boyfriend?....

"Who says I want to be your boyfriend?" I asked.

Eron lifted an eyebrow. "Your body does?..."

I blushed and quickly changed the topic.

"I didn't expect you were this well off..." I gawked.

 "Yeah, well, I thought you might have guessed from being at our private school. You must have been quite smart to have gotten on your own," Eron mentioned.

I followed him silently up the drive way.

"Was it that obvious I didn't have money?" I asked, my tone a bit harsh and annoyed.  

 Eron stopped walking and turned to face me.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant it as a compliment. You're really smart! My family's wealth isn't from my doing. It was all daddy and mommy's money," he said.

I nodded my head. I suppose, more money never hurt though.

"Come on, I want you to meet my mom," Eron said. I felt alarmed.

"Your mom? I'm not ready," I gasped.

Eron rolled his eyes. "Please....I just want her to meet the person that made me drop out of school. Come on,"

I froze in my place. "You drop out of school? What do you mean, because of me?..."

"Yeah. I dropped out when you left," Eron said, as if this was old news, obvious news.

 "Well, then I sure as well don't want her to meet me now! What is she going to think of me, if you already told her you dropped out because of me! That isn't even fair! I left because of you!" I said, my voice starting to raise.

 Eron opened his mouth to speak, when the front doors opened.

"Eron, who is that with you?" asked a young looking lady with long flowing wavy black hair. It was obvious she was Eron's mother, she looked just like him if he was a girl.

Eron suddenly looked more serious. 

"Mom, I want you to meet someone," Eron said.

I walked stifly up to the front door and offered my hand to the Eron's mother. 

"Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Williams," I said, with as much friendiness as I could muster. I wanted her to like me, despite what Eron just said.

Mrs. Williams smiled warmly, her eyes wrinkled around the eyes. 

"It's Mrs. Tsu now," she said.

I blinked. Did that mean she was divorced? "Oh, well, Mrs. Tsu. My name is Miguel, I'm Eron's classmate," I said.

I didn't want to mention I used to be his former classmate as well.

"I know, I know you are," Mrs. Tsu. "Come in, don't be shy," she smiled again.

I hesistated and looked at Eron, he looked more relaxed than before. I entered the house behind Eron.

The house was lovely. Large white walls with beautiful paintings. Vases and flowers everything. His mother had great taste.

Eron took my hand and lead me up the straight up the stairs to his room. 

"...What about your mom?..." I asked under my breath. How did she know who I was?

"She just came out to say hi. I know her boyfriend is in the living room. The third car was his," Eron quickly answered me.

The second floor was vast and there were several bedrooms and the farthest one, he opened it and pushed me in. I nearly tripped, but Eron caught me. He pulled me into a tight embrace. He held me and I didn't know how to respond. My hands hesitated and then I hugged him back. I let myself smell his shirt. Smelt like soap and chinese food.

"Do you like me?" Eron asked me softly.

I nodded my head. The memories of our times back in our old school kept trying to force themselves onto me but I refused to allow them to ruin this moment.

 "I do," I whispered back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

 "I want to make love to you," Eron said almost in audibly.

 "Me too, " I answered. Was this the final line to cross? Would he want me after that?

 'I'm a virgin though..." Eron said.

I was in shock, I laughed before I could stop myself. No way, I thought.

 Eron looked hurt my laugh. "Is that funny to you?" Eron muttered, releasing me from his embrace.

 "What, no! I was just really surprised, I always assumed you, know....had lots of experience....you being so popular and all..." I explained weakly. 

Eron sniffed. "Being popular doesn't mean I jump into bed with anything that walks."

"Really? You never been with anyone? Girl or boy?"

 "Girls? God no. And I never found someone I liked as much as I liked you. I was too busy bullying the sh*t out of you to have time for another man," Eron laughed.

 I slapped Eron hard on the arm. "That's not funny," I huffed.

"Ow, okay, sorry, sorry, not funny at all," Eron grinned.

I couldn't help but smile as well. Eron was a awful bully and yet here I was...in his bedroom.

"What about you, Mr. Judgemental? What, when you transferred to your new school, became a total stud?" Eron teased me.

 I laughed. "No way! I wish! Well, at least, I'm not a virigin," I joked back.

I expected Eron to laugh at that, that it surprised him but instead his face fell, like this was really terrible news he had never expected to hear.

 "What?..." Eron said slowly.

I gulped. "Ah..yah...um...I lost it last year..." I said, slowly.

 Eron's eyes narrow. "With who?"

I got defensive. "Why are you acting like this? It's my life, it's not like you were ever part of it before..."

 Eron sighed. "You're right, I'm sorry. Can I at least know who it was?"

 I bite my lip. I debated whether I should tell him or not.  

 "Was it Robert?" Eron asked.

I burst out laughing again. "Robert? He isn't gay, Eron, just because he hangs out with me. You know, guys can be friends without ulterior motives." 

 Eron grinned. 'You say that, but would you be happy if I always chilled closely with another guy?"

I remembered Eron back in our old school. I had never noticed him to be close to another guy, or rather, close to anyone for that matter. He was always apart from others, like the leader, and the sheep who followed him.

 "Besides, it wasn't Robert, it was Charlotte. We had a one night stand and that was that," I shrugged carelessly.  

 Eron looked confused. "Your female friend? The tall blond one?" I nodded. I suppose, that might seem a bit confusing. 

"Yeah, with Char,...at the beginning of the year." Eron continued to look confused. 

"How, though? Did you find her attractive? She isn't even a pretty girl."

 I felt myself tense up. "Hey, you don't have the right to say that about Charlotte."

 Eron ignored my comment. "But how did you do it with her, if she's a girl? Are you even really gay?" I felt annoyed by how Eron was taking all this. 

"What are you trying to say?" I demanded.

"Do you even find me attractive, is what I'm trying to say. ....You aren't doing this because ...you're afraid of me, because of before?" Eron asked desperately.  

 I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You used to make my life a living hell and you think I can do these things with you out of fear? I do it, because yes, despite how sh*tty you used to be, I do find you attractive. I can't help it, or explain it and I know it's shallow..."

 Eron looked relieved. "Shh, that's all I wanted to know. You had me doubting you..." He hugged me once again.

I hugged him back, but I thought back to Charlotte. He didn't ask me if I had found her attractive, because I did. I bite my lip. He didn't need to know that. I wanted to keep a part of that to myself.

"So....are we going to make love?" I asked innocently.

 "No, you horny b*stard. I need to figure out what to do now that I know one of us is experienced and the other isn't," Eron said.

 I felt disappointed but I didn't mind. I didn't want to rush this as I had with Charlotte.

"Anyway, before that...Will you be my boyfriend?" Eron asked, letting me, looking at my face. 

"Am I in any position to say no?" I asked.

"You can say whatever you want, but only boyfriends get to get driven home before," Eron teased.

 I rolled my eyes. "Boyfriends?"

 "Just so you know, the masi is also a virigin," Eron teased. So he had never had another boyfriend either.

 "Fine. I'll be your boyfriend but only because I wanna go for a ride in an expensive car," I teased back.

 "That won't be the only thing going for a ride," Eron said huskily, leaning into my neck and kissing me. 

'You can't say sh*t like that when you just confessed to being a virgin!" I tried to tease him but I lost my train of thought in his kiss.

 Eron bite me suddenly.

"Ow!"

"Come on, let's go. I wanna get burgers and I like it when I get comments on the car when I go through the drive-thru. I wanna break the heart of the guy who works there when he sees my new boyfriend in the passenger's seat!' Eron cried, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the room and down the hallway.

Eron was still cruel and messed up, I mused to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 619 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
3.5K 45 54
โ—๏ธMatureโ—๏ธ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
1.5M 28.9K 20
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
3K 56 27
โ™ก Weekly Chapter Releases โ™ก My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...