The Misfit Fallen. ✅

Da themisfit7896

A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which... Altro

Disclaimer.
Prologue.
Chapter 1-Soul Sisters.
Chapter 2-Big Boys Don't Cry.
Chapter 3-Eye Catcher.
Chapter 4-Bickering Brawls.
Chapter 5-Unwanted.
Chapter 6-Party.
Chapter 7-Forlorn.
Chapter 8-Wrath and Fear.
Chapter 9-Urge.
Chapter 10-Misunderstanding.
Chapter 11-Proposal.
Chapter 12-Inclined.
Chapter 13-Unanticipated.
Chapter 14-Welcome.
Chapter 15-Dinner.
Chapter 16-Tickety-Boo.
Chapter 17-Imbroglio.
Chapter 18-Devastated.
Chapter 19-Decisions.
Chapter 20-Departures.
Chapter 21-Mr. Grumpy.
Chapter 22-Responsible.
Chapter 23-Twinsie.
Chapter 24-Move In.
Chapter 25-Terrified.
Chapter 26-Livid.
Chapter 27-Failed.
Chapter 28-Beholden.
Chapter 29-Blooming Friendship.
Chapter 30-Weird Puzzlement.
Chapter 31-Rectification.
Chapter 32-Concerned.
Chapter 33-Suspicious.
Chapter 34-In a Jamboree.
Chapter 35-Audacious.
Chapter 36-Yearn.
Chapter 37-Small Shot's Birthday Part 1.
Chapter 38-Small Shot's Birthday Part 2.
Chapter 39-Obstinacy.
Chapter 40-Deploration.
Chapter 41-Shenanigans.
Chapter 42-Exultation.
Chapter 43-A Day Tour.
Chapter 44-Acknowledged Prayers.
Chapter 45-Persuasion.
Chapter 46-Altruism.
Chapter 47-Bonding.
Chapter 48-Dejected.
Chapter 49-A Bolt from the Blue.
Chapter 50-Subdued.
Chapter 51-A Sunk in Gloom.
Chapter 52-Sorrow.
Chapter 53-Sentiments.
Chapter 54-Ordeal.
Chapter 55-Once Again.
Chapter 56-Nostalgia.
Chapter 57-Breaking the Shell.
Chapter 58-Love Yourself.
Chapter 59-Hidden Feelings.
Chapter 60-Dates and Disaster.
Chapter 62-Consent.
Chapter 63-Solace.
Chapter 64-Only You.
Chapter 65-Craziest Love.
Chapter 66-Fairy Godmother.
Chapter 67-Crave.
Chapter 68-Home.
Chapter 69-Payback.
Chapter 70-Dad.
Epilogue I.
Epilogue II
Important.

Chapter 61-Word.

9.9K 669 105
Da themisfit7896

Nakul was glad to see how much she had loved his idea of fun.
He knew her by now... Her choices, her likes but he was yet to know about her feelings.

Though she had matured by age but still her heart was like a child which was completely pure and golden.

Ambar was elated. It was her dream to visit a fair since childhood and this surprise from him had actually blown her mind.

She recalled one instance when she had told him how much she missed visiting fun and fair.

Her Aunt had never taken her to one. Once Amrita had tried taking her but was caught and both of them were grounded for weeks.

He remembered!

Without thinking much, she embraced him tightly, astonishing him by her sudden reaction.

"Thank you." She whispered in a husky breath.

He smiled, "My pleasure."

Ambar withdrew her hands quickly and blushed profusely. Nakul was liking this side of hers.

"Can we go inside?" She asked him and he nodded.

He extended his arm and she quickly caught a hold of it as they made through the entry.

Excitement had braced her soul as she was truly mesmerised by the beauty of the fair and spirited hearts of the people who were enjoying each and every moment spent here.

"Would you like to try?" She pointed out the balloon game set up at the first stall.

His lips twitched slightly and he bobbed his head.

"We want to try that game." He told the man with big white moustache.

"One dollar." The man said and Nakul removed it from his pocket before paying him.

"Which one?" He glanced at Ambar who already had her eyes on the Shinchan stuffed toy.

"That one." She immediately pointed her finger.

"Okay." He said before directing the gun towards those red balloons hung on the wall.

"Shoot." She cheered and he instantly pressed the triggered.

The bullet missed the target at his first attempt.

"It's okay. One more time." Ambar said, motivating him.

Nakul sighed and shot the target and this time those balloons burst into pieces.

Ambar beamed with delight and clapped her hands loudly when the man gave her the stuffed toy.

"Thank you." She smiled gratefully, taking it from him.

"Are you happy now?" Nakul asked her.

"Very." She chirped.

"Okay, so shall we go ahead." He asked.

"Yes, Come on."

------------------------------------------------

Mayank was utterly astonished to hear something like that from Amrita.
He didn't expect her to leave so soon.

"Why?" His voice was low and painful.

"I have to." She said, holding back her tears.

"Is this because of what has happened earlier?" He enquired.

She stayed quiet at his question.

"Your silence is the answer." Mayank said and tears instantly brimmed out of her eyes.

"Please don't make it harder for me. Nakul and you have already done enough for us. I'll be forever indebted to you." She said.

"What will I tell Aakash? Didn't you think of him? He needs you, Amrita." He told her.

She wiped her face.

"He'll be fine. He has you and then Nakul will be back in few days so my absence won't be a problem." He shook his head on her reply.

"Don't do this. Not to yourself. Think about your baby. You can't stay at your parent's house. It won't be a healthy environment for you and the baby." He caught her by shoulder.

"I'm not going to my parents. I'll go far away so that none of you would have to face all those sort of embarrassment because of me." She voiced out.

"I FUCKING DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT." He yelled out loud.

"Shush, Aakash is asleep." She reminded him.

He exhaled. "Amrita... Think wisely. I don't give a damn of what people think of me."

"But I do. I don't want my child to face this, to be known as an outcome of my mistake." She sobbed again.

"I won't let that happen. I would protect you both." He promised.

"For how long? On what basis I would live here? As a nanny?" She questioned him and he froze.

"It's better if I go far away from all these people. I'll leave tomorrow morning, Mr. Suri. Good night." She added and started walking towards her room.

He fisted his palms but this was the only alternative left.

"Marry me." He said out loud making her halt on her steps.

"Marry me, Amrita." He repeated.

She turned to face him. She felt as if the time had stopped. Did she heard that right?

Her lips trembled.

"If this is the only way to make those people zip up their mouths and the only way to make you stay here then this is it. Marry me." He proposed her.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked him.

"I can't let you run away in this condition. If this wedlock will be the solution to all our problems then fine it is. I'll claim this baby to be mine and this society won't even lash on you anymore." He said.

"This isn't right, Mr. Suri and what about you? How will you take me as your wife. Would you be able to place me in your wife's place?" She interrogated.

"Never." He was instant on his reply, "I can't replace her with anyone. She'll always be the woman of my heart." He spoke the truth.

"But this doesn't mean that I would go back from my words. I might not be able to give you the love any woman deserves but I would conceal you both from this world. I'll always be your support.... Your friend and would help you in the best possible way to raise this child. I'll be a good father. I'll not treat him or her any indifferent from Aakash. That's my promise." His voice was sharp, "So what's your answer, would you marry me?"

She inhaled sharply before answering his question.

"I'll marry you."

------------------------------------------------

They both were hell tired from all those games and rides.

"I'm hungry." Ambar patted her stomach.

He laughed, "What do you want to eat?"

"Pizza." She licked her lips as the word popped out.

"With extra cheese and toppings." She quickly added.

"Yes ma'am." He continuously nodded his head and rushed to the counter.

Once they placed the order, they waited for it to come.

She smiled, "Do you remember?"

"What?" He asked her while they waited for their order to come.

"My first day at work and you ordered pizza because you didn't know how to cook." She giggled.

"I was at least courteous to leave some slices for you." He said, picking up the bottle.

"You were least courteous. Very rude and obnoxious grumpy back then." She mumbled and he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Really! And what about now?"

"Now you're completely different, Nakul." She smiled.

"I am flattered." He grinned and she hit him slightly.

"But there are some things which can never change." She muttered.

"Like what?"

"Like our friendship." She replied and a smile got plastered on his lips.

'It will be soon something more. Ambar... that's my word.' He pondered.

"And here comes our food. Don't you dare touch my share of slices." Ambar's voice interrupted his thoughts.

He smiled and only kept watching her while she ate.

"Don't stare and why aren't you eating?" She mumbled with her mouth full of food.

He chuckled and joined her, picking his share.

After they had finished eating, they took a nice walk whilst admiring the events conducted in the fair.

"Look, karaoke!" He shifted his gaze to the stage where she was directing her finger to.

An old man was singing for his wife.

"So sweet." Ambar awed once he finished singing.

"A big round of applause for him..." The host announced and the crowd clapped.

"Now, who would like to come up here?" The host asked, "Anyone?"

"Oh! We have a volunteer. Gentleman, please come up here." The crowd clapped once again while Ambar was totally shocked to see Nakul raising his hand up high.

Nakul stepped ahead and took the mike from the host.
He removed a chit from the glass bowl and showed it to the host.

"Okay... Go ahead."

The lights dimmed, leaving only a spot light on his face and the music started playing at the backdrop with the lyrics displayed.

Nakul cleared his throat.

"Wise men say........
Only fools rush in." He started singing and glanced at Ambar who had her mouth wide open.

"But I can't help... falling in love with you.....
Shall I stay, would it be a sin.... If I can't help falling in love with you.
Like a river flows surely to the sea.....
Darling so it goes....
Some things are meant to be.
Take my hand, take my whole life too...
For I can't help.... falling in love with you." He sang and Ambar's heart fluttered at that moment.

"Like a river flows... surely to the sea... Darling so it goes....
Some things.. are meant to be.
Take my hand, take my whole life too...... For I can't help falling in love with you. For I can't help..... falling in love..... with you." He lastly finished and bowed down as the crowd around her applauded very loudly.

Nakul stepped down.

"So, how was it?" He trudged to where she stood.

"I... Umm.." Ambar was speechless.

She couldn't decipher what had just happened.

"I know I'm not good." He shook his head.

"You sang exceptionally well. I never knew this quality of yours." She praised him.

"You don't know many other things..." He muttered lowly

"What?" She enquired.

"Nothing... Let's leave. I'll drop you." He told her and Ambar's heart sank in disappointment.

"Okay." She followed him.

------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for the ride." Ambar handed him the helmet.

"Tomorrow, at what time will your classes get over?" He queried.

"Why?" She asked.

"I want to take you somewhere." He spoke after a pause.

"Where?"

"Take that as an another surprise. Though it's not that huge but it's important for me". He said.

"Four o'clock." She uttered.

"What?"

"My classes will get over by then." She replied and he bobbed his head.

"Okay... I'll pick you up from the university."

"Cool... Good night.. Nakul." She wished him.

"Ambar... Good night."

______________________________

Hello Everyone.

How was the chapter?
Please listen to the audio.

Which is your favourite couple?

Ambar and Nakul?

Or

Amrita and Mayank?

So Amrita finally agreed to marry him but what will happen when everyone gets to know.

Would there be any barriers?

Find out in the upcoming chapters.

I wanted to write more but a huge set of assignments are lined up for me to complete.
You might be thinking that why do I take so long to update one chapter?
but believe me, I hardly find time and peace.

I've to travel a lot.
Post graduation is not at all easy but at times it's fun too.

Back to the chapter, please keep voting and commenting. It really boosts my confidence.

You can follow me on Instagram: @Annu_7896
for short previews.

Thank you and sorry if any mistakes.

Until next time
♥♡♥.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

134K 12.5K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
74.1K 5K 20
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
1.5M 62.2K 52
"Ashima come with me, we need to talk" Edward said and before I could react he took hold of my hand leading us out of the club ignoring my protest as...
42.5K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...