Chapter 10-Misunderstanding.

They kept gaping at each other as they couldn't comprehend why they were actually fighting for?
"You're right, I was here for a reason." Vashisht was the first one to talk.

"What?" Ambar asked slowly.

"I broke up with Leena. I was here because I needed you and Dida." He mumbled.

"Okay." She felt bad for him.

"Did you.... did you?" She fumbled while he continued giving her those questioning looks.

"Speak up, Amy." He demanded.

"Did you love her?" She finally asked him.

"No, why do you ask?" He clamoured.

"Then what are you resentful about?"

Her question had a valid point but he didn't have an answer to it. He knew that he couldn't fall in love with a girl so soon but then why was he so despondent?

May be because he wanted more in this relationship. More to end up in something may be 'love'.

"It's complicated." He replied tilting his head to one side.

"Why were you angry earlier?" He questioned.

"Uhmm.... Actually I don't know." She lied.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just that I don't like your choice of girls. They are too provocative show pieces and..... arrogant bitches." She shrugged and he smirked.

"I thought you wanted to be friends with them?"

"Not after you spoiled my image". She snapped.

"I'm sorry." He instantly apologised.

"You should be." She folded her arms, smiling.

"By the way. I'm here for one more reason." He said.

"Now what?" She cocked her eyebrows.

"Books. Library." He startled her as she understood what he was referring to.

"Oh shit! What's the day today?" She moved towards the calendar on the wall.

"Oh God. Today is the last day and I don't even know, where I have kept them. There are a lot of books, I've to return or there will be a hefty fine that I've to pay." She yawped.

"Hey, calm down. I'm going home to freshen up and collect my books too till then you search yours. When I'll be back, we will leave for the library together." He explained and she nodded giving him a thumbs up.

He left her by herself as she started her search in hurry.

------------------------------

"Mr. Mittal, I would like to speak to Mr. Sahay urgently." He said to the man who stood before him.

"Sir, my apologies but Mr. Sahay is on a leave today. He's not feeling well." He said.

"Okay! Just give me the data tomorrow and handle everything here till I come back. I have a meeting to attend. Thank you and you may get back to work now." Nakul dismissed him.

After he left, Nakul quickly removed the file from his cabinet drawer.

He opened it and flipped the pages swiftly.
He stopped after he found the specific detail that he wanted.

He grabbed his car keys with the file and walked out leaving everything under Mr. Mittal as in charge.

Once inside the car, He adjusted himself on the driver's seat and after setting up the GPS, he ignited the engine, driving towards his destination.